DHS confirms plan to send non-Mexican immigrants to Mexico

archive.is/GKgrc
thehill .com/latino/320514-dhs-confirms-plan-to-send-non-mexican-migrants-to-mexico

It's honestly not as cool as the headline makes it sound, but still 10/10.

Kek, what did they expect? A plane ride back to South America?

It's like pottery.

that does not bode well for the canadians who illegally came to the U.S. to escape trudeau, if there are any

In the sense that we will be returning them to Mexican clay, yes.

My first thought was "Let's see them try that fiki-fiki bullshit in a neighborhood where the least powerful weapon close to hand is a razor-sharp switchblade," but then I realized this wasn't about the muz.

Then I started wondering about something else: why the fuck aren't the various organized crime families and gangs removing kebab like it's going out of style? Are they somehow making money off these pubic-bearded fucks? Surely their prostitution sales are down since they just take what they want instead of paying for it.

Outside of Jew York and the more (((urban))) parts of Jersey there really isn't any user, most of the underground crime is (((Kosher))) nowadays, but you should already know this

Apparently they do, you just don't hear about it.

I hear gangsters in Minnesota just go Somali hunting and nobody cares.

Links, storytime?

Just hearsay from some gangster from Minnesota I knew in bootcamp. Now if he's bullshitting or telling the truth I don't know, but I'm gonna believe him because that sounds badass.

They will just renter the country.

Dump them in Somalia.

"Mexican hunting" is a thing too.

I was the driver for one of the hunts. I was young and didnt believe they would do it, but the guys actually did it. Drove like a bat out of hell to my house, and cut contact with those guys. Im not into random violence against someone walking home from work.

Meant to reply to that

Beaners from the north, beaners from the south, that's one spicy burrito!

At this time it is paramount that Mexico learn to accept immigrants and refugees, diversity is a strength that Mexico is sorely lacking in. They need more cultures to diversify their land and make it stronger from within.

Every morning I wake up and thank God I'm not mexican.

I'm well aware that the "chosen" are mafiosos in uglier suits, but I'm not sure I believe they're the only game in town. Even if the Italians are done (which I doubt), there's still the Russians, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Ukrainians, and probably the Boy Scouts of America, at this point. I can't believe the juden pushed them all out.

Oh, I'll bet the Somalis care.

Mexico has "diversity" as defined by the Jews, in that it's only 10-20% white and about 2/3 beaner, plus a population of niggers that magically seemed to appear out of nowhere recently. The various red indio tribes like the Mayans, Zapotecs and others, make up a small percentage and they mostly live apart from other Mexicans. Mexico City has a certain number of God's Chosen, and they coincidentally control the banks, media and universities in of Mexico. I've wondered if the Jews are behind the cartels, but if they are they don't make it obvious.

Why not stop for asylum in Mexico? Oh that's right, America is a piece of shit until you need her food, money and protection. And the Mexico whose flag is waved by spics everywhere is just another violent shithole made so by its own people.

MEXICO WILL PAY

Italians are still in grey businesses like trash they got caught putting on barges and dumping 30mi off shore NYC a while back and in fraud/phishing/racketeering to my knowledge. That and government bc … Well… Cuomo rhymes with schlomo

They go out the same way they came in, perfectly legit.

BAD HOMBRES

>working on a plan to send undocumented immigrants who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border back to Mexico

The same principle of international law applies:
You can't seek refuge from safety and will be returned to the last safe port you arrived from.

I'm willing to bet it wouldn't take much for them to start edging into the black, if it was profitable enough. Or PERSONAL enough. Some capo del tutti-fruitti's daughter gets railed by a pack of them? You'd better believe the chicken wire and cement is coming out of storage.

THE MEMES JACK

I'm sure it'll get personal soon.
Btw, pure coincidence don't you think?
Last year some mafia in Italy got busted for trafficking niggers to Italy, now they report on Jewish revival in Sicily.

The old men knew who was real family

I think you know the answer to that, user.

Also going to lel at the incoming cartel vs ISIS shitfest.

Yes. Smuggling mostly. Organized crime in Europe is making a killing smuggling around mudshits. Also weapons and sex slaves.

Criminals have no loyalty to nation or race. No matter how much hollyjew romanticizes organized crime, they are degenerates that need to be hanged.

I think this how he going to get Mexico to pay for the wall. Trump deports every single illegal to Mexico and Mexico won't be to handle all of those refugees, criminals and sheer population. It will be literally cheaper for Mexico to pay for the wall than to keep taking every all of that human trash.

They get a taste of their own medicine and they will beg to pay for the wall.

Winning…

If you're just a teenager using Holla Forums to bullshit atleast get some believable stories, newfag.

How will the government take the money to deport these millions of illegal immigrants? The cost will surely be huge. Even illegal people can open bank accounts, buy real estate, cars, etc., right? Could the government take these goods to make up the cost?

Mexico should thank us for sending all those mechatronics engineers, physicists and cardiovascular surgeons that will boost the country's economy.

If we oppose all the gun smugglers how are we (nationalists) going to get black market guns to stage a rebellion agaisnt the goverment.
Gun smugglers are ok in my book.

I said about 5 months ago that this whole thing is mafia related.

The cats coming out of the bag.

Also note that prohibition is good money.

I always suspected exactly that.

Ever since I read about the Giuliani connections to Trump.

Oh and the fact that Russians and Jews seem to be controlling this mess.

Just another bump.

Because the last time I mentioned this I got banned.

Muds and cuckolds looking for "day laborers" bulls BTFO

Why not dump all illegal migrants in Somalia? Good luck making it back without a pass port.

Schadenfreude aside, this is really smart. Dumping central american illegals in Mexico puts the pressure on them to secure their own southern border. In an ideal world where Mexico wasn't controlled by cartels, this would also be a great opportunity to sell them defense technology to defend their own Mexiwall.

anyone?