Simon & Schuster cancels filthy kike Milo's book deal

I'm still not tired of winning. Sodomite "hipster conservatives" btfo. I wonder what will happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

simonandschuster.com/authors/Karl-Marx/2117845962
archive.is/vcGWA
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/
archive.is/nDOvK
shareblue.com/milo-defender-donald-trump-will-proudly-join-the-pedophilia-advocate-at-cpac/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3339149/Tables-turning-boys-Man-sacked-job-called-feminist-commentator-s-Facebook-hit-tagging-employer-post.html
archive.is/g1Jv0
archive.fo/xVLcB
archive.fo/TBuaR
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/113460155
theralph*retort.com/salon-removes-old-articles-tried-justify-pedophilia-2020017/
archive.is/8iWGj
archive.is/WiZ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
breit*bart.com/milo/2017/02/19/milo-one-gay-brit-done-more-for-conservatism-than-30-years-establishment-conservatives/
archive.is/tE6Oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A real victory would be Amazon providing full refunds to everyone for their purchase. This is still good though.

simonandschuster.com/authors/Karl-Marx/2117845962

They seem to still publish Karl Marx though. Unironically

Come on, we know any publicly is good publicity. He will just release the book through another publisher and sell a million copies.

I doubt it. The publicity this time is him advocating, from his own mouth, legality of sex with boys as young as 13. Even normies won't be able to defend that one.

This is neutral tbh, I wouldn't say it's a big win for us.

I wouldn't say that your enemy (Milo) getting beat by another enemy (antifa) is a win for us

Let's meme him into naming all the people at the underage sex party he went to in Hollywood.

Hitler dubs cannot be denied.

Nah. I watched the video. He was commenting on the AOC. In the end the truth will win.

He needs to go back to his cuck cottage.

The way they're going after him, I would count on him doing just that. Perhaps he was going to do something like that and this is to minimise his reach?

Is his suggestion something like "never signing with Milo in the first place?"

Since it's suddenly not okay to advocate normalising paedophilia, now might be the perfect time to dig up all the public dirt on all the nonces and nonce-enablers in the media. Like Salon, and Gawker (if it still exists in some form?)

This board has an infestation.
And that infestation is the Greek gay.
Shoo shoo, you faggot yid.
No one wants you here.

Technically he was beaten by the cuckservatives or the deep state if you believe Cernokike

I couldn't agree more, Eceleb bullshit is cancer. It's a current happening so good luck suppressing it.

Looks to have been something the anti-Trump crowd had been working on for a while, but released earlier than planned because they were pissed off by his appearing on Maher's show.

It's of course going to be used to attack Trump whether anyone likes it or not.

Also you can note the time on the 4/pol/ thread landing.

This is a great idea. Ride the pedo hate to take out more of our enemies.

Gay Jew-Anglo interracial fetishist is also a pedophile? Common Filth was right. Only TRSodomites defend this dumpster fire.

Milo was never on the right.

Gee, sounds like fake news and 88D chess to me, user.

That would depend on liberals hating pedophilia when that's not the case. The liberals are simply wanting to use the fact that Republicans are more than eager to virtue signal to help with ostracizing Breitbart which has Milo as one of its prominent faces.

You don't need to listen to an anti-white spic to know that fags molest children

Hank Green is pretty close to the original cuck. An elder numale, if you will. He's an "internet personalty" making "dude I love science lmao" videos with a passive aggressive tone to them.

Wow, I can't believe our BASED 14/88 allies spent $250k on bringing down Milo! Holla Forums wins again!

Yep. A mayor of a certain town wouldn't put up the fag flag for Sochi because the entire city council loved young boys and it was drawing negative attention.

Milo fanboys and Gavin proud boys on suicide watch. Watching Milo get taken down is a well deserved meal that we've been waiting for.

I like the way you think.

ALT-RIGHT IS ALT-KIKE
ANYONE DEFENDING IT IS A FUCKING SHILL AND IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

who the fuck is "Jack Posobiec" and why should I care what he has to say?

This, Milo was only entertaining as far as triggering feminists years ago but now this uppity faggot thinks he's more important than he actually is. He needs some shock therapy alright.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

I predicted this "cancellation" the day I heard about the book. Look for it to miraculously come back in a month or two with tons of publicity and fanfare, as the faggy kike "triumphs over censorship in the name of free speech."

Did that retard really say that? If the "deep state" exists, they've got bigger problems than some larping faggot drama queen.

TRS detected. Reported.

This.

Morrakike said he was "alt-light" in the video he made condemning his for not standing with him and the Dickster.

We need to spread this everywhere. Kill 2 kikes with one stone.

That's your fault for buying an e-celebs book

This is why I love Holla Forums. Always looking at new angles of attack in the eternal game of volcanic compressed magma 88d bachi ball.

I quit following him when he went after Shapiro. It wasn't because of who he was attacking, it was what he said. All that stuff about killing the conservative movement and giving control to the aut-right. And why would he want that? Well, you remember how TRS ended up, right? He wants the right to be defined by faggotry because he's a narcissist.

Listen, I know I'm bringing up an anime series here, but you should seriously check out Drifters. You'll like it, hell part of the backstory involves Hitler being transported by God to a new world to be a heroic general against evil, and on that world he builds a new powerful human empire before being betrayed and killed. By who? We don't know yet, but the pictures are of the number one suspect.

Remind you of anyone? Another Drifter, narcissistic faggot who wants to rape little elf boys. Despite him allying with the good guys, they take a dim view of faggotry with everyone referring to them as "twinkies" and specifically pointing out that by nature faggots cannot be trusted, that he only switched sides because he saw the tide was turning.

That's Milo all over. Last I checked on him was a video of him "owning" some dumb lefty at one of his college tours. "Explain why I'm a white supremacist" "Well, you like Republicans!" "No, I don't, Republicans are mean to gays, I only like Trump!" "You support the alt-right!" "No I don't, they're disgusting!"

Was he good at debates? Not really, he just makes right-wing arguments under the protection of being gay, it's the same thing we've all said for years. Is he *useful*? Sometimes. For a long time I really liked the guy, but like I said, I don't trust him one bit. Nor should you trust any faggot.

Some former news guy who is following some of this stuff.

It seems like a few people like him are pointing out how shady the stuff coming out of the "Reagan Battalion" seems to be, which is a collection of websites like Red State, Heatst, and Washington Examiner, basically a of places that were adamantly anti-Trump.

There seems to be an entire conglomeration of media outlets that were planning this attack against Trump.

I can't imagine anyone on Holla Forums bought his book. I've heard him speak about 3 times, and on each occasion he alluded to sucking black cock.

>>>/mexico/

Take your Christ-cuckery somewhere else

If this faggot deliberately said that offhand shit about seeing pedos in hollywood as an excuse to be forced to name (((them))) then good on him.

Controlled op or not, he seems like a pedo victim himself.

Dear god user. It's so easy to see through the bullshit in his and his brother's videos. I fear, though, many impressionable young men are watching these low-testosterone, low-energy, apologetic videos and are being influenced by them. We desperately need more strong role models.

twatter is pure cancer

did someone say common filth? thank god we have friends like him

Go back to ironmarch and worship your central asian turkroach tartar kike mods.

:^)

we need to find out who this spic really is

/pol is not alt-right

We support anyone who talkes about pedos in MSM. Fagot or not.

/pol is not "alt-right"

This

When you are homosexual and know how the recruitment goes ? Or, what…you thought "they are born that way" ?

Do you have wet dreams about you and your race mixing, Jew, pedo buddy fucking eachother in the ass?

I thought the mods had purged you sodomites. Go back to worshipping your faggot gods Spencer and Ghoul on your forum.

I think its just bait user.

The only cure for what Milo has is application of lead, preferably in 7.62 dose to the back of his head.

Central Asians are so based ! They get drunk and play with grenades, FASH LIFESTYLE !

lol

Milo has almost milked the alt-kike for all it's worth. He'll get his book published by somebody or other and then, being unable to take the rightwing schtick any further, he'll do a 180 and go full SJW left wing in order to bask in the renewed attention.

Here is what spencer is saying.

Soros. We are going to give milo munition from pizzagate investigation. We should call it now #pedogate.

Many here revel in the idea of killing what had been considered the conservative movement since it wasn't concerned with conserving anything other than its own power.

Also attacking Shapiro seems entirely reasonable seeing as he's Jewish and was wanting to use that fact to back up his Israel first stance while also attacking Trump for wanting to dare suggest immigration be limited and so on.

Shapiro has only grudgingly backed off the anti-Trump rhetoric somewhat since Trump became president, but like all the NeverTrumpers they are always on the lookout for any reason to condemn Trump and his policies.

Like the Amanda Carpenter tweet posted earlier, is typical of what many "right wing" journalists are saying today, they're wanting to suggest Trump's Bannon should be derided for giving Milo a platform, the implication being that Trump himself should be derided for supporting Breitbart.

It's divide and conquer for them and this is looking like a victory for them since few would want to attempt to rebut their attack.

It's only ok to give each other HIV if you are over 16? Fuck off TRS.

Eh, on one hand Milo and other aut-right figure heads were doing a good job of (partially) waking normalfags up. On the other hand, they were waking them up to only a marginally more redpilled worldview.

While I don't care at all for that black dick sucking jew faggot, if he's losing his influence I hope someone less degenerate fills the void.

We don't support any jews.

he did not defend pedos. He publicly stated how pedos are recruiting young males to become homosexuals. And we know for a fact that he told a truth. We have data

We're on the same page, user. Was having similar ideas as I've been reading all this Kike Yiannopoulos news.

Hell. Even the National Review has somewhat bended the knee since Trump got in office. They know where their bread is buttered.

Who gives a shit what this faggot has to say? E-celeb thread begets more e-celeb faggotry, what a surprise.

common-christkike is still alt-right and very anti-white

so spencer is behind this alt-right vs alt-light Hegelian dialectic garbage?
ALT-RIGHT IS A JEWISH PSYOP TO USHER IN A NEW ERA OF RAYGUN-TIER CUCKSERVATIVES

What are you like fucking 12 year old or some negro.
I'm just posting screencaps mods can see my posts from my IP here.

We support anyone who talks about pedos in MSM. Period.

It does not matter if it jew, fagot…whatever.

'''this"
/pol is not alt-right

So Milo was bringing up shit about Holloywood pedophilia and now they're trying to shut it down?

is that one of those "godly niggers"

this
/pol is not alt-right

After hearing recently that Sweden decided to honor a marriage of a 14 year old girl married to an older man in Syria, I'm not so sure Milo is being wholly inaccurate to the current state of affairs in the west. Technically correct that a body is ready to reproduce and engage in sex the moment puberty hits, but this isn't Afghanistan where we allow grown men to fuck lady boys. That the video has been out for a year but no one cared enough to plaster it anywhere till now is highly suspect though. Milo has got his AIDS now though and he;ll have to live with it.

Seeing how the stuff with Pewdiepie has developed over the past couple weeks, the gradual redpilling looks to still help contribute to more people coming over to the right over time.

To explain, Pewdiepie had even retweeted some comments from the lightweight Sargon who had been defending Pewdiepie on some videos he'd done with Jontron even. Which seems to have resulted in even all the kids that watch those Let's Players getting to see a lot more about how the media can lie and attack people with baseless claims purely for clicks.

It's tempting to look at Trump winning the presidency as meaning the culture war is won, but it was really just one battle in a long culture war that we're still mired in. Anything that helps to drive people towards the right or at least towards nationalism should be supported.

It should never be forgotten that all these people are purely fair weather friends. At the first sign of trouble, which they may want to create, they will abandon Trump and do their best to subvert him.

Isn't Spencer a queer too?

ebin xDDDDDDDDDDDd

So leftists and cuckservatives hate pedos now? In any case, we should use this as a fine opportunity to out the pedos on the left and call out all the people who defended them as well. We should also hit at leftists and cucks that threw their lot in with Hillary and by default Molesta. The topic of the day is pedos and it's time to make them not forget it.

possibly but no 100% proof yet

Incoming TRShills
Baton the hatches

Nope.

only "implicitly"

Wew, yeah, that guy is utter trash.

He's one of those rare faggots who prefers grown men, Grindr Greggy on the other hand…

I should add that he does have a wife and child. so he might just act gay

Makes sense considering homosexuality is the logical conclusion of perverse narcissism.

A manly looking wife who he separated from. Not sure if he actually has a kid, I doubt it.

Cacophany of Christian Cuckolds, aka Good Goyim Face the Question that Destroys Cucks for Christ

archive.is/vcGWA

On all the pics of CF I've seen he does look like a Spic. Shit skin, brown eyes and everything. He also lives in California which is beaner central and admittedly has a non-white gf. He literally isn't even a genuine Christian, he's just butthurt over WN/NS hatred of race-mixing so he adopts his position in a desperate attempt to gain some moral high ground and starts roleplaying as an apocalyptic preacher.

No of course not. Rules only apply to the right and you are allowed to distort the truth as much as possible to claim that someone on the right broke their own rules.

This. This works well.

We should give him ammunition and support to use his accesses to MSM for some good things. Like naming pedos and what are they doing

Take a look at statistics. Homosexuals are not known for long life spans.

They (TRS, milo…) were in alt-right for popularity. Milo will go into this for personal reasons. We should use this in our advantage.

He can say stuff on MSM that other people are to afraid to say. Do you see advantages in that ?

oh right he got divorced. wikipedia says they have a kid but I have never heard of this before now

There are people on Holla Forums right now who will defend this.
Theyre basically all Christians.

Well, it is getting them all out of the woodwork ready for their skeletons to get an airing again.

I want to ride the pedo hate train. We could and should have some serious fun with this.

This.

from cuckchan.

Why?
Because hes a Jewish fag.
Do you see the disadvantages, myriad in scope, to sending out a gay Jew who constantly talks about sucking black cock to be your messenger, even if he can/will occasionally say things that others would get heat for saying?

This is why Holla Forums always has the right policy to ignore ecelebs. They're all doing it for personal attention. If you have amazing intel you wish to bring to a community, you can do it anonymously. But no, every single one of them has one or all of the following:

There were verified accounts tweeting about it yesterday, that's just another LARPer.

Fixed that for you nigger.

I don't endorse the christian hate but the people who support cf just because he is "christian" deserve all of the christcuck bullying in the world

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/

I'm convinced lefties hate the Jews just as much as Holla Forums does.

MisterMetokur/InternetAristocrat is one of the very few ecelebs that I can remember that has chosen to do it all for free. A couple of others too. I think Walt Bismarck does it for free. Murdoch Murdoch too.

Yes, i'm sure a kosher faggot enabler like Spencer will do a lot of good

Christianity is trash bro.

Damn that faggot finally fucked up.
sjws will be celebrating this tho, which is unfortunate

cf is merely a mongrel who thinks religion can make him holy. Then he looks at what he actually wants to be and attempts to drag them down to the level lower than him, so he can finally feel like an actual human being.

Yes, We. you do not have to be a part of "We". You are more than welcomed to do whatever you want.

We support anyone who talks about pedos in MSM. Period.

because we want them out in the open with names, addresses, pictures and videos.

Yes, and this is not a first time (((they))) are doing it. And you know who runs Hollywood…..

They're all fags, especially that Walt Bismark autist. He was comparing Mike Enoch having a jew-wife to autists masturbating to anime.

(reluctantly checked)
I don't want to believe it but I can't argue with those dubs

This is basically the same tactic the left always uses. They get the right to denounce everybody one at a time and then isolate them until all that's left that's able to speak are Bill Kristols and George Wills. The left doesn't reciprocate because they have no scruples. They will continue to support child molesting dog rapist Sarah Nyberg and John Podesta.

All that's happened here is that the left believes its violence against US (because we are lumped in with Milo) is justified. So expect more of it, followed by digging through records until they find a fact they can use to isolate the target of their violence so the right will denounce it.

Do they name the holocaust? Most ecelebs that don't do it for free always avoid that once, because of their precious youtube revenue, and will to protect their books sales.

I had a hunch that it was CF who was in the thread about Trump statement about sweden.Now it's confirmed commoncuck and his shills were there.
This faggot is creating more nuisance here.

"name the holocaust", aurgh, you know what I mean.

You obviously aren't from here. and couldn't make it any more obvious.

Milo isn't "talking about pedophiles", he's a subhuman kikes who is defending it. There are no good jews.

funny enough those are the e-celebs that never come under our fire, because they don't parade around for attention and try to shill.

What publisher wouldn't be champing at the bit to pick it back up? I consider Milo an enemy of my enemy, even though "SJW's" are the lowest hanging fruit.

Dude, hes a gross mudperson attacking Whites through christcuckoldry.
Hes just trash, you dont need to go further into it than that really.

Not after he defended pedophilia.

Who's the primary enemy? The jew. What is Milo? A jew.

Is your enemy not Jews?

This. Why can't people abide by this rule? It literally is that simple.

Not unless we go after them. They have whole articles and documentary specials defending pedos. These are the same people who defend or act like pedowood exists. It's time to bring that shit up over and over.

Good

MisterMetokur (jim) is so far the only one i know who stayed true to his roots. Made videos, never revealed his identity, never attenwhored and never asked for a penny. He "rallied" the crowd for GG, and when bad shit started to happen he called them on it, quoting hitler and saying Holla Forums was right. He also mocks jews from time to time and jokes about the holohoax. All we know is that he's a Holla Forums /fit/ Holla Forums regular and possibly lives in minnesota.

Lel. Yeah I saw that. It's glorious. Finally seeing Milo go down in flames.

Here's the segment on Joe Rogan where he basically talks like a Pedophile. There was some other show where he said Pedo stuff too.

Alright, we can upgrade him to namefag then. The eceleb is usually chasing shekels.

this
Why now ?

no, they just hate homosexuals who talk how pedos recruit new homosexuals. Do you want statistics ?

Suit your self. But it is happening

this
milo is still a fagot kike but that does not mean we should miss this opportunity

I'm seeing a lot of posturing that Milo is defending Paedophiles but not a lot of evidence. Only people pointing to a badly edited video by asshurt liberals. Or is thread nothing but asshurt liberals still whining and crying over the big bad guy jew that doesn't think the way you do?

enemy of my enemy is probably just my competition. milo is the embodiment of ZOG and anyone who defends him should re evaluate what they believe in. he is literally an egalitarian gay jew who wants us to fight wars for israel

see

Unfortunately, Holla Forums is not always right. Milo's path to superstardom is assured once this situation blows over.

Nobody else finds it strange that the controversial video came out a year ago but it's only blowing up now? It's a coordinated fake news op. Come on people.

Nobody's going to defend your based pedo kike, faggot. Shill all you want, but he's finished. Just like TRS and /r/Aut-Kike.

I have a theory that all the CF shills are non-whites that became redpilled, but never felt like they coud fit in. CF is just a sad attempt by turks and muds to try to bully their way in, and anytime they get called out for being mudskin degenerates they just yell about TRS.

As if Holla Forums supports a racemixing self-hating cuck who hides behind a phony religious zealotry.

As if Holla Forums supports a bunch of libertarian larping kikes.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums we don't fucking support any of you, stop trying to shill for your degenerate attempts to copy us. Stop trying to sell your knockoff bullshit. Holla Forums is the real deal,we don't want your phony faux-edgy kikery.

I was making fun of the fat that the very same people who used to defend pedos are now whining about it. We should bring up all the times they defended pedos while attacking pedos, possibly using the same shit we used back then and then have a laugh in watching them try to defend themselves.

It's coordinated alright, but it's ot fake news. The kike said what he said.

It seems there are a lot of Salon articles archived that look bad:
Children are Sexual Creatures - archive.is/asJFc
Meet Pedophiles Who Mean Well - archive.is/apc6R
Child Therapists: Stop Freaking Out About Lena Dunham - archive.is/YrCl7
I'm A Pedophile, But Not A Monster - archive.is/9ic0i
I'm A Pedophile, But You're The Monsters: My Week Inside The Vile Right-Wing Hate Machine - archive.is/OSbEp
Richard Dawkins Defends "Mild Pedophilia", Says It Does Not Cause "Lasting Harm" - archive.is/5FUeq

Then there is this gem from Gawker:
Born This Way: Sympathy and Science For Those Who Want To Have Sex With Children - archive.is/oD6v0

Nah, he's fucked. Antifa is going to step up its actions because of this.

he retweeted a clickhole article, which is satire

It doesn't work that way. The left won't disavow anybody.

THIS
FAGGOTRY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SPREADS THROUGH CHILD MOLESTATION
ALL FAGS ARE PEDOS

Sure thing Schlomo.

Either you haven't read the thread, or this is some very lazy coordinated shilling.

Not exactly.
Its not 'fake news', in that, he did say that shit.
Its not really 'fake news' at all, in fact, its just a hit piece, which might, arguably, employ material without context in a hostile fashion.

And it should be obvious why - Trump won. They'd love to find some way to associate this faggot Jew pedo twat with Trump, but 90% of the population doesn't know who he is, and the 10% who do are split between millennials who think he's "based" and people who hate his guts for being a Jew faggot subversive.

Checked lad. Digits were deserved.

Milo/ Lena Dunham double act when

Everybody thinks this is going to hurt him, which is practically proof positive that it's only going to make his profile grow.

It's most certainly is but we can use this shit against them. We can bring up the left's past defense of pedos, we can bring up pedowood, we can even bring up pizzagate now. We can bring up Epstein and his lolita express, tie in Bill, and on and on. We can bring up Weiner as well for the fun of it. The left and many other cucks are rife with this shit and we can bring all that up while letting them attack Milo. We can burn the whole thing down.

Dude, nobody fucking cares.

Antifa in the US is not a thing, because in 99% of the locations, they'll get fucking shot and they know it.
Antifa is not intimidating in the least in the US - there might be a few casualties in the crossfire, but honestly? Good. Every person they assault sends 5 to our side, and nobody ever said we were gonna be able to make this omelet without breaking some shells.

Milo IS fucked, yes, but antifa amping up their efforts in relation to this would only help us - just like Milo getting fucked only helps us.

Unfortunate but true. The left can be pretty fucking nuts. Still its a good thing to point out.

He dosent tripfag,he's probably lurking right now.

Very nice. The Lena Dunham stuff is nice too.

Milo is not Trump.

You mean like Steve Bannon? Who has connections to Milo? If the deep state is involved with Milo it's removing any of the power base around Trump, and I'd argue Milo is included in that circle. It would be an easy target as shown from how easy they picked out the words from the Milo and Rogan interview.

If Milo goes we lose someone who gets the left booty blasted enough to riot just for speaking in their local area. He's an asset that wouldn't be that great too lose. I doubt Milo recovers from this. Goodbye Jew.

Have you not been paying attention to what's been going on in the Democrat party at all? Right-wing Jews and Zionists only have the Republican party to latch onto in the U.S. Leftwing Jews want the West and Israel destroyed based on their actions.

If Ellison gets the DNC chair that will be the final proof that lefties hate Jews.

I'm not going to celebrate publishers pulling peoples' books because of comments made, no matter how disgusting they may be. If they can pull books for someone being a pedo, they can also pull books for people they claim are pedos. All they gotta do is whip up some bullshit accusation, and it doesn't matter whether it's based in anything or not. Controversy alone is enough to seriously fuck people over. Look what they did with PewDiePie. Nowadays it doesn't matter as much, because you can self-publish, but I'm not gonna encourage this shit.

Fuck Milo, he's a fucking faggot, but fuck the publisher too.

antifa is only a force in Europe because the establishment uses them as a street army and nobody has guns/right to defend themselves

This. Why let a good opportunity go to waste? Don't just sit here circlejerking over Milo's downfall, as fun as it may be. Strike the enemy while the topic is hot.

We don't need them to. It's the people who aren't lefties who need to see these. Kick up enough outrage and there won't be any judges sanctioning child marriages or people advocating rights for nonces any time soon. This could be a good time to completely undermine the left's pro-paedo agenda.

With who? He's essentially a convicted pedophile now.

I think he's namefagged before on Holla Forums
IA Is pretty much the only e-celeb type I enjoy because he's not trying to sell me anything or push anything other than objective truth and exposing internet-degeneracy.
I don't think he's taken some of the final redpills on jews or genetics though(bad case of yellow fever)

I don't think it is a problem. celebrating this will distract them from more important issues.

"Gee I wonder why everyone thinks I'm either a shill or a schizo LARPer sperglord?"

This. Agree and amplify their anti-pedo stance and throw it back in their faces with some pizzagate tie-ins. Whatever hashtag or meme they try to label the situation with, hijack it and throw back in their faces. You know the drill. Make them choke on it.

No, because it is personal to him. He wasn’t born this way. And you know he has read all the data we have on fagots. He knows statistics…He knows

Yes. I see disadvantages. You are absolutely correct and thank you very much for pointing this out. I really do appreciate this.

Who would be better messenger than gay Jew who constantly talks about sucking black cock ? Who knows more ? If he wants to be a messenger we should help him. It takes courage to do it.

And this is going to be yuge

If we don't use this as a chance to take down one or more the left's high ranking pedos over this, we've suffered a loss. We can bury Milo, but only if we manage to take a few of their own.

Because Soros backs some lukewarm "anti-Zionist" groups that haven't accomplished anything, other than getting Iran to back down on Holocaust Revisionism?

There's no schism in jewry. There are two wings fighting for the same goals through slightly different means and propping each other up.
>>>/reddit/

Oh Christ is the sword-fag again.

Dude, Milo didn't get anyone to chimp - it could have been LITERALLY ANY right-wing (ish) speaker and they would have chimped, BECAUSE ITS FUCKING BERKLEY AND TRUMP JUST WON.

For fuck's sake, I'm tired of hearing you fag-enablers shill for this degenerate on the basis of "Oh, oh, but he got Marxist thugs to show their true face by…. Showing up in a place that has lots of Marxists, immediately after a Republican presidential victory! He's so based!".

Its fucking gross and sad and sickeningly disingenuous.

maybe if Spencer didn't look/sound like a faggot I'd be more understanding

Essentially 100% of these faggots are after money. Kike Enoch (muh donations), Milo (muh cuck t-shirts), Spencer (muh donations), Cernovich (muh book), CF (muh stickers), Greg Johnson (muh books), Molymeme (muh one dollur), Alex Jones (muh male vitamins).
Nothing but shekel grabbers - either people with jew mentality or actual jews. Calling these people controlled opposition would actually be a compliment since they're something much worse. Either you're in it for the cause, or you're in it at all.

Holla Forums might get to bash some antifags after all**

Spencer isn't "14/88", he's a Zionist who claims the Holocaust happened and has defended both Milo and Gavin. He's who got McCuck his job at Taki.

Fun's fun, and it's double fun to see this fag pedo get knocked straight to hell, but keep things in perspective for smug libs who want to gloat about this. Remind them of Lena Dunham and Roman Polanski.

Spencer has done literally nothing but get punched in the face for being a faggot.

wait a minute, wasn't there a scholarship that milo made for white students which still hasn't paid out a dime? now would be a good time to make people care about his thievery

FTFY.

Well fuck, ballsed that one up.

…oh shit…I almost forgot she molested her sister

He sure doesn't give away his homo propaganda booklets for free.

Hello TRS.

It was only a matter of time before the TRSodomites showed up

No, here's how it works:

Contrast with:

I think his books are mostly just articles from Counter-Currents.

Shit, user. How could you forget that? I saw the chapters about that and it was some of the most fucked up and harrowing shit I ever read.

This. Hell, if we didn't already have a number of threads on this issue, I'd say we should make one specifically for reminding people how the left and other cucks are fond of defending this shit.

Turned her gay too.

you're clearly a t_d refugee and need to fuck off, every "good" thing this mongoloid spouts is made inert by the fact that it serves the secondary purpose of normalizing faggotry and racemixing and making those things acceptable in right-wing circles. please consider >>>/suicide/

He's been lurking Holla Forums for almost 10 years. Trust me, he's redpilled. The thing is, his videos were one of the first, if not THE first ones calling out the left and progressives. When he started redpilling people, things were different. Nowdays you can find plenty of redpilled content on youtube, a trend he and a few others were pioneers in. Many people here are too young to realize in those days, people were being arrested and losing their jobs for criticisng feminism and shit like that.

Milo just deleted his Facebook

Pretty much this. On one hand, I think it's fine that homosmug lost his book deal if he really is a pedo (and not just LARPing as Oscar Wilde, again), but on the other hand, filthy cunts like Brianna "John Flynt" Wu and Zoe "Chelsea Van Valkenburg" Quinn will be celebrating, and anything that gives them joy gives me gas.

This isn't really a win. This is barely a tie.

Ya know, its almost frightening how similar this whole thing is to the Mike "Shekels for My Bae" Peinovich situation. Seriously, these people, these 'alt-right' folks, they're just absolute sycophants, in a downright pathological sense.

They just can't help it. They buy into the cult, and once they're in, no matter what comes up, almost nothing can draw them away - the person they're pining after can be a literal Jewish faggot who sucks black cocks and talks about it openly, or a fat lolberg childless douche married to a tranny-obsessed Jewess, and they just keep trying to argue as though they can convince people otherwise.
And now I realize what it is: They are th epitome of PRfaggotry, and think that if they just find the right manner to present their message, eventually we will follow their lead, abandon our ideals, and cup the balls of whatever kosher controlled op loser the kikes toss out in front of us. Its the same reason they keep supporting Milo and Peinovich - they think these people have 'done good work' in spreading their message (ignoring that the message being spread is not theirs, or, if it is their's, that their message is utter trash), and thus this justifies their presence amongst us, regardless of what utter faggots or kike-lovers they might be.

Its fucking sad man.

No.

If he's redpilled why was he doing streams with this pedokike?

Yeah, and that reminds me: If they gloat, you can also accuse them of giving credence to the meme that gays are child molesters.

….which they are, but it's still fun to watch libs squirm and get headaches when trying to rationalize shit.

I have thought the exact same as well, if you take a look at any facefags who he gets retweeted by on twitter they are all swarthy mongrels, asians, spics and mulattoes. Ive even seen some straight up barely literate nogs that like his bottom of the barrel "ayyo fuk whyte pepo fam dey can't even season food n shit lmao" content. And 90% of the time non-whites always have some pic with a MAGA hat on and use Holla Forumsspeak. CF is just a way for them to vent their frustration about being (rightfully) recognized as another scourge on society along with the faggots. They all have to go back.

Gas yourself kike enoch. Jesus christ, we are really getting shilled from every direction today.

The schizo sperglords here will be going after Bannon next when the hitjob begins and claim in their usual fashion how they ALWAYS KNEW IT.
This place is just a bunch of edgy LARPers who claim they are better than 4chan Holla Forums even though they have not done one successful raid to trigger leftists or educating people but take credit of 4chan or Holla Forums.

We can turn this into a win by attacking the left. Those very fucks you mentioned are pedos too and have defended pedos like Nyberg in the past and count them as friends. How can people not realize this?

That seems to be the case. Is 8/pol/ always like this?

No shit….hahahahahaha. Oh man this is gold.

They don't give two shits. You can't make them live by their own rules.

cuckchan leave

I almost wonder if this is part of the co-ordinated effort to normalize pedos.

Try to get someone on the alt-light to defend it so that some of the people most likely to oppose it will be more receptive to the idea.

Holla Forums has always called milo what he is, kike faggot
literally wtf are you talking about?

Which would not have affected him in any regard since he has good OPSEC.
also Holla Forums hasn't been around a decade and neither has he, his first videos didn't even call out leftards they called out degenerates like Spax3, gangstalking-wackos, and toyfag pedos.
He is from the old internet and didn't get political until he absolutely needed to(because the kikes were coming for MUH VIDYAS)

He's not, and openly uses NSDAP imagery in the streams he does do.

Seems legit.

THAT'S how it actually works.

It's still on.

Holy shit Faggot Internet Defense force in full swing today. The biggest controlled oppo kike since Mike Enoch just got destroyed and people are acting like it's not a total victory. He's a massive faggot and proud of it, as well as being an unapologetic kike. This is a roping that was long deserved and long overdue. I hope they refund his book sales.

They're from cuckchan.

No, alt-right is out of this. This is all milo show.

Nope, he did not. he want to say it. He has reasons.

No. you got this wrong. He is talking about pedos. not defending them. But, you will see in next few days…

he did not. Prove it. What did he say exactly that was "defending pedos"

this is going to be MSM/shill story, watch his answer

this just like when trump mentioned Sweden. We had everything ready

saying pedo stuff and defending pedo stuff are different things. He just told us how recruting of homosexuals work.

Seems like we got a few HWNDU refugee anons in here.

Milo is a shitty faggot that abandoned his old GG friends on YouTube after he got popular, so it's funny how that shit came back on him however….

What I find strange is just how hard the left is hitting everyone right now, almost all at the same time too. The right might be heading down a bit if this pace keeps up.

1. Nobody on Holla Forums would be stupid enough to say 'trust me' in this context.
2. Is that why he was getting head from an Asiatic sloot on livestream?
3. Seriously, you're so obviously full of shit, its almost laughable.

Look newfag, where do you think 8pol comes from ? Who do you think we are ? Do you think we all just came out of nowhere and started pretending all this shit ?

We are 4chan Holla Forums. You faggots are just squatters that came in and occupied the abandoned building after we left.

but he did both

Oh, look, one of the alt-right shills from the other thread is back.
Still working that liberal argumentation there, eh kiddo?

(heil'd)

National Socialist here. I dislike Milo. I hate faggots. I hate kikes. I think they should all burn and perish. That being said I don't believe that is what Milo was saying. Yeah I've seen some of his interviews here and there. Joe Rogan etc. I think homosexuality in general is a mental illness if not caused by a parasite like Toxoplasma Gondii. It's sick and its unnatural in my opinion. I fisavow all degenerate behavior. I think what Milo was referring to is the fact that many fags especially young ones including himself are raped as kids or have had horrible lives and they turn to older men willingly for security purposes. He's said this several times and statistics show this is the case. It also strikes me as strange that if he's controlled opp like I believe Richard Spencer is then why are they attacking him so hard? Even yesterday Tricky Dicky came out against Milo as if to save face because he knew what was coming. I think Milo is just a very confused and misguided faggot. He would have had his day at the gallows no matter what but some of these things strike me as odd. Also, in the same interview he mentions how Jews are over accounted for and control all of Banking and Entertainment. I think this is the real motive behind the propaganda against him. He had a massive audience and named the kikes (which he's also a kike). If something seems too good to be true it probably is.

l*terally what killed 4cucks, gas yourself TRShill.

Not the name, the community. /n/ ended in 2011 (if i'am not mistaken), but ron paul memes wxisted years previous to that

Milo IS Alt-Kike

Him being a degenerate faggot who sucks nigger dick on stage is all the proof you need you autistic cuckchanner. Stop defending libertarian kikes attempting to subvert autists like your self.

Holla Forums had nothing to do with this. this was caused entirely by milo and his degenerate actions. we never leaked the info, filmed the info, or caused the info to disseminate through the world. all we are doing is laughing at the aftermath.

stop concern trolling us about how we are going to turn on and "go after" Bannon. we never did anything except hurt your feelings

8ch is only like 2 years old so there's no reason for spergs to feel so elitist about it really.

I missed out on /n/ and only hopped on the train after /r9k/ got axed along with /new/ and we were forced to share close-quarters on a bunker for a while which ended up showing me that /new/ was right about a lot of things, mainly genetics and international jewry.

Milo isn't just some random shitposter, the faggot has a full marketing department of his own and does highly professional PR. He knows very well what he did and said, he's at best a pedo apologist and at worst a pedo himself.

Literally think about what you just implied.

Go shill on cuckchan for gay Jews then.

I think there were some threads about it on here at the time. It never went mainstream though.

I agree with you here. Between bullshit accusations and publishers starting to hire sensitivity readers, making money off of writing is about to be a lot harder if you're on the right end of the political spectrum.

h t t p :// www . chicagotribune . com/lifestyles/books/ct-publishers-hiring-book-readers-to-flag-sensitivity-20170215-story . html
archive.is/nDOvK

No where did I say the left and right wing Jews are friends of the west. I'd describe the situation at best as left wing jews actions harm The West and Israel. The lefts actions have pushed pro-palestine groups to recognition within the left. Right wing jews however don't go after left wing jews nearly as hard and hold the west hostage and bait us into their wars. Both groups aren't welcome and need to be removed or put in their containment country to be abandoned.

Soros is not the only left-wing kike pushing bullshit. He is the most prominent and the obvious face that gets focused on.

But no one else is venturing to speak in the left strongholds. Other right wing speakers should but are not. We got Milo. And no I don't like him.

He's saying this is a hitjob by MSM, commie and cuckservatives so of course they're going to escalate it. Milo being a fag degenerate blah blah blah is irrelevant to that.

we are not going to defend him. we are going to give him ammunition and help him with media coverage.

No defending.. Just help. Like for everbody who are talking about pedos.

And you are the one who finished TRS and alt-right ? Really ?

I'm actually quite pissed at this, not because I like Milo, but because of the sheer hypocrisy involved, and because it just reflects on how fucking pathetic modern conservatism is. This edited video (((coincidentally))) came out one fucking day after his announced CPAC invite and that he was talking about HIS OWN CHILDHOOD in the fucking interview. Gay people are obviously damaged to some extent and it really isn't surprising that Milo was abused as a 13 year old or saw a father figure in a 29 year old gay man as a 17 year old when his family hated him for being gay. CPAC should hold this interview as high in the air as they can and say, "Look! This is what happens when you sexually abuse children! They become obnoxious faggots!" because it's fucking true and Milo has even been known to acknowledge it but no, instead, let's ban him from CPAC, cancel his best-selling based on pre-orders alone book deal and hang him out to dry.

I'm pissed that ten years ago, the Marxist scum in this nation would have praised every single world in that interview as "brave," "stunning," and "courageous." I'm also pissed that those same scum get to freely fund mentally disabled college students LARPing as Bolsheviks without any form of ostracizing, while conservatives shun their own instantly without any benefit of the doubt at the slightest hint of deviancy, regardless of how useful they are.

You could have just started a thread and gotten a link within 4 hours tops.

I remember we even had them on Holla Forums back in 08, although not the Doompaul variety.

did you even listen to the clip? he explained how he was recruited to be a faggot and when the interviewer tried to say that was a bad thing, milo defended the event and said there was nothing wrong with it!
are you from the Faggot IDF or are you just a dumbass?

This is a good year for me.

You completely dodged his point, Milo said retarded things and deserves to get shitcanned for it, but conservatives shitcanning other conservatives doesn't do anything good for defeating Marxist thought control.

Kys newfag

You know what, I forgot he even ran in 2008… I'm a faggot. Carry on.

Oh, look, the fag even revealed himself.

Here's the last thread folks, take a look and see if YOU think there's coordinated shilling going on in this one.

Breitbart really should have found another journalist that wasn't such a degenerate to be the face of le young college Republicans. I have no fucking idea what Breitbart was thinking. Probably.
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

So..so..stupid.

Are you even surprised user?

This is how we know what you are.

There is no such thing as the 'alt-light'.
Its just the alt-right.

Nah that's not what I said at all. Milo is an unapologetic kike and I said he would have his day at the gallows regardless of this situation. I said I have zero doubt Spencer is controlled opp. I said Spencer however came out against his "buddy" Milo yesterday in a series of tweets only confirming he's controlled opp and had advanced knowledge of what backlash was coming today. Is Milo a faggot? Yes. Is he a kike? Absolutely. Is he degenerate and deserves death? Of course. That being said I feel like there are other motives behind this, such as him naming the kikes having control of Hollywood and Banking. He had a massive fanbase. Can't let the goyim awaken to what he's saying after that.

if anyone's a shill here it's you

Next time just shut the fuck up instead of trying to impress people on the interwebs, all right kiddo?

Alt-Kike

I'm guessing a lot of gay people actually had similar experiences to Milo and won't take it well seeing their "first date" memories being publicly denounced as evil by their favourite "progressive" news outlets. If you wanted a way to leverage this, I'd start there.

This. I fail to see how leftists taking the fight to cuckservatives and alt-lite faggots somehow translates to a win for us. We didn't do jack shit. This could very indirectly benefit us if Milo fans, alt-right refuse and cuckservatives realize that the left will always regard them nazis and they go full redpill, but that's not likely. A lot of them revile "racists" just as much as bluehaired feminists.

most of the people who went on HWNDU were shitskins. those people browse Holla Forums. regardless if you think retarded shitposting will keep them away
like it or not, you have to becareful because at this point natsoc talking points are becoming a meme, and these people will enable retards to radicalize and make caricatures of themselves.

Aut-Kike

Do you think Breitbart would've pulled in nearly as much growth without Milo? Even if they drop Milo over this, and they probably will, they gained a lot of exposure from his presence. The shekels are rolling in for (((them))) despite the various companies wanting their ads to be blacklisted on Breitbart.

You guys realize there is a reason we left 4chan.

Alt-light are faggots like PJW. Alt-right are the faggots like Tricky Dicky who are larping as civic nationalists. Both are controlled oppo and faggots. Stop projecting.

This, if they are going to take down Milo we might as well draw attention to leftist pedophilia and pedo-apologism. #pizzagate redpills can't hurt either. This can be made positive as long as people farther right than Milo are made to be seen as comparatively better. Milo is enough of a degenerate that people like Traditionalist Workers Party and other WNs and NatSocs look great by comparison. I don't really give a fuck about Milo, but if they succeed in ruining his career they are going to smell blood in the water and go after Bannon, Miller, and /ourguys/ in general, this is a test run for more Alinskyite bullshit and regardless of what you think of Milo the Flynn resignation indicates that these tactics are still a real threat that need to be countered.

He finally found something his "queer, Jew, racemixing, faggot" pass won't get him off for. Is it hypocrisy when they published a book with Lena dunham fingering her sister? Of course. Simon and Shyster was looking for a way to get out of this book and this shit PR it was getting them.
He may even get shitcanned from kikebairt. We've been calling this out on here for literally at least a year. His speeches about wanting to live in Sparta for the "orgies with young boys."
Fuck him. He thought he was using us and riding on our backs. No faggot. We used YOU to gaslight and now you are no longer needed.
FETCH THE ROPE…

Yeah. Well Spencer has connections in D.C and whatnot. So I'm not surprised.

At least call them "aut-light" and "aut-right".

Today we remind them.

ddees shit just keeps getting better

(heil'd)
Netanyahu's face in this always cracks me up
it's like he got caught

Just caught this morsel as well.>>9318941

we are not going to defend him>Who would be better messenger than gay Jew who constantly talks about sucking black cock ? Who knows more ? If he wants to be a messenger we should help him. It takes

These people really cannot keep their fucking narrative straight.

Fucking gross bro.

There isn't.
They're the same thing, slightly different wrapper.
There is no 'alt-light', its just the alt-right.

Because nothing says conservative like a jewish sodomite bragging about getting pozzed by nigger cocks while talking shit about white men. The only thing Milo was ever good for was attacking feminists during Goymergate and ever since that's not a thing he just became a cancerous attention whore, a pedophile apologist and a t-shirt merchant.
All of you "MUH PR" faggots should realize that defending a known pedo is literally the worst fucking thing for PR you can ever do. It's basically the death sentence for any actual right winger.

Part of me is angry. Leftists are throwing a parade in the street because the faggot admitted maybe he wanted to get diddled by a preist and made way too many jokes about it and got his book cancelled. while throwing ticker tape parades for woody allen, roman polaski, etc.

You are seeing all kind of disinfo agents in pi$zagay. Trying to tie milo in, and there have been so many shills flooding that shit its been scary.

Part of me is hoping this is some sort of weird 70 D chess move for when the hammer gets brought down, these cunts won't have a single leg to stand on. And allow Milo to keep all of his money if he self publishes since he still has name recognition. Yeah, he's a degenerate race mixing faggot, but he causes so much buthurt.

Welp, time to stock up on guns.

Did yu guys know that Milo put up an apology video on his YouTube channel, then took it down? It was up for what seemed like 5 mins. I watched it all.

He had named the thumbnail "my response"

he is definitely a pedo because
ALL FAGS ARE PEDOS

Fags are cancerous morons. They'll be happy Milo is destroyed and leave it at that.

Stop thinking of our enemies as people with shame or emotions. They're mentally ill people who only care about winning. That's why they've won for over forty years. Black Lives Matter is led by a white guy who lied and said he was black. He's still respected by them, still running things.

I saw his response. Someone made a webm of it in the last thread. I didn't save it though. I wonder why he took it down?

ALT-RIGHT IS ALT-KIKE - FUCKING JEWISH PSYOP KEEPING WHITES AWAY FROM 1488

trips confirm we are jewing them now.

Hmmmm, let's take a look.

I think it speaks for itself lad.

I'll call them whatever I want, they're going to collapse soon anyway considering their members faggots keep scandalling themselves into oblivion. If I wasn't sure they were controlled oppo before, it's obvious now, considering the conservacucks were the ones who torpedoed them.

Never apologies to SJWs, or the Media. This is like, Lesson 1.

Good question

Should we consider 2008 ron paul to be retro memes?

Actually, I think you're right. Based on what I've read regarding psychological studies of groups of gay men, they overwhelmingly have coddling mothers who either hate masculinity and want to prevent their son from becoming a "brute," or they just had some weird, over-idealized idea of how their son should act that fulfils a degenerate fantasy of theirs. Either way, the mother is almost always the dominant parent in the household. This naturally results in the effeminate gay man who, in Milo's case, seeks burly big black cock to give them the aggressive attitude that they needed. Compounding that, many of them grow to hate their mothers because they become receptive to their insane mindset, and they might do something like fuck black dudes simply because she wouldn't approve.

Anyways, thanks for the spark of inspiration.

Yup, pretty much.

Trump is a stepping stone, NOT a destination.
These faggots, these alt-right twats, they're just stones that lead off in various directions, all leading to the same end, which is NOT where we want to be.

There's nothing more to it than that.

his lawyer probably advised him to

>fucking pedo-shill haven "Shareblue", david brock's propoganda site (alefantis ex-lover), are gloating over this: shareblue.com/milo-defender-donald-trump-will-proudly-join-the-pedophilia-advocate-at-cpac/

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1662851

It's unfortunate you can't see the big picture here. Voat does. Time to ditch this trs/shareblue/kike shilled site for a bunker tbh. All threads are now cuckchan crap. Nice going Jim, your livestreams still get under ten views and your Flip news channel is still shit.

What's he saying exactly? He has no real beliefs, he even admits he doesn't. He tries to jump on whatever is popular to cause controversy. He was using Trump just as he used GG. He'd stab us in the back in a heart beat if it served him, and he has. Trying to associate whatever has come from here with pederasty?
Have you not learned by now? JEWS WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS TRY TO LEAD THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. ALWAYS.

Lol it cost them $250k to dig up an old Joe Rogan video, what a bunch of fags we do 100 times more diligent and extensive digging into pizzagate, kikes, and corruption for free.

Didn't you post the exact same message on two other threads ?

Nice new IP you've got there Schlomo.

I wouldn't worry, they're tanking themselves like all good controlled opposition, hoping people just go back to being center right. They're making a massive mistake doing so.

Very subtle.

Not sure if that rule applies to pedophilia

Don't know really, the climate back then was very very different.
I don't really think memes age, their messages and intent are timeless - this is "meme magic"

FUCKING THIS
They think Trump is the destination, and a rather final one at that.
They will become a bunch of raygun-tier cuckervatives if they keep sucking jewish dick like this.
now this is a retro meme :^)

This too, they are exposing the Hegelian Dialectic they helped create, just hope that more idiots don't hop on the "alt-right is legit xD" bandwagon after this

but it's true
if you think Trump is anything more than civic nationalist at most you will be sorely disappointed the next four years

dont feel angry, This situation with milo is just showing everyone the importance of group consistency and how indefensible talking points and opinions can affect participation.

The good thing about it is that society hasn't gone off the deep end and flat out accepted sex with minors. And now you have an example incase another attentionwhore charlatan faggot shows up and doesn't practice what he preaches.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3339149/Tables-turning-boys-Man-sacked-job-called-feminist-commentator-s-Facebook-hit-tagging-employer-post.html

There will be special ovens for decrepit kikes like you

I wouldn't be so sure, they are hoping this will drive people leftwards but it can just as easily by hijacked to make farther right figures look good by comparison.

Not an Argument, a bad joke is not defending.

thread is 404 chaim

milo's deleted excuse

But will this work?We'll see.

(1) why I'm not surprised ?

He didn't really apologize that much. He said he wished he 'worded' things differently and that the way he said it could be 'misunderstood'

Hey guys I just heard that Salon deleted the Pedophile defense article. Not sure if true.

I just hope someone (or a lot of people) take over the college talk circuit, and keep pushing the envelope to the right. That's important.

If you check the other thread, linked here

You'll find they already did start into that shit - one had the mix of balls and retardation to suggest that, if Milo is kiked, therefore Trump must be kiked too, huh?
And I was like… Well, one, that rationale is retarded, but yeah, Trump is kinda kiked bro, he's certainly not the end goal. The faggot - who is in this thread, without question - proceeded to sperg and throw out ad homs because he had nothing at that point.

>>>Holla Forums

Muh vidya was a convenient excuse, most of his videos were adressing behavioral problems of degenerates.

Idc what anyone says, Murdoch Murdoch is hilarious and their attacks on The_Donald, Zuckerberg, Spez are fucking funny. Also the fact that they use George Lincoln Rockwell and William Luther Pierce in their videos: top notch.

He also brought some decent looking college pussy to some of his college events because a faggot isn't threatening, but not sure if they got the right message out of it.
The only real "message" there ever has been since GL Rockwell is one thing: Jews are behind communism and racemixing and are our national misfortune

This guy says salon deleted the I'm a Pedophile but not a monster article.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULG6C2f2utU

Another publisher will publish the book and make a ton of money?

Sweet

Like when they gassed him for being a 1488er?

Not an argument, jokes do not equate defending. This is a liberal slide thread attempting to defame Milo because how salty he makes thems. Bring actual real proof or go back to sucking Tyrone's dick.

What, you got fully red-pilled all in one day? An alt-light is just a reactionary with their eyes half open. Better that than being anywhere on the left.

Just look at this shit they're going to be pushing for a long time.

archive.is/g1Jv0

The question is, was this a set up to drag Milo down, or was Milo controlled op all along and this was his finisher?

And it begins. They're covering their tracks while we piss and moan and argue over bullshit.

You know another thing I really hate about this guy. He always loves to wear fuggin cross necklaces. I hate it when degenerates love to wear cross necklaces.

Harsh truth.

Trump is not our guy. The memes are fun and all, and he's a good stepping stone, so to speak… But he's not the final destination, by any means.

And the alt-right? Its just a bunch of stones arrayed around this one, their purpose being to lure you away from the destination you WANT to reach and trick you into finding yourself at a destination you DO NOT WANT to reach.
Nobody here wants centrist civic nationalism with based Israelis as allies and a welcoming embrace for whatever mudfolk want to LARP as Whites, that's not our MO - but that IS the MO of the alt-right, which is nothing but a centrist civic nationalist 'Western culture' movement designed with the blatant intent of luring people off the path which we seek to walk.
Fuck the alt-right, and all their degeneracy and kike swaddling. And fuck anyone who stands beside those faggots and tries to put them forward as anything but a distraction.

If that's you
You are a subverted pawn, or else a fucking shill traitor, and you need to stop posting and juts fucking lurk for about 2 fucking years.

But that's Milo's job, and you're the fluffer

PRAISE KEK THE FAGGOT IS BURNING DOWN

You get it. They just made all of Milo's faggy fans hate Milo and the conservacucks. Look at how TRS lashed out when their idols were destroyed. Now is the time to go on twatter and mention Jewish subversion and Fag-facts.

Let me dream user.

But user, when have the kikes done anything right in the past 2 years? Trump's put them in a constant spaghetti spilling state. They overplayed their hand torpedoing fagmaster Milo so openly.
See my first response. Twatter, Fag-facts, Jewish subversion redpills.

Theyre kinda fags tbh, but that caricature was spot on.

NO GOOD FAGGOTS OR JEWS

HOPE HE DIES FROM THE AIDS HE SO OBVIOUSLY HAS

I agree. I also said he's a disgusting and unapologetic degenerate kike faggot who would have had his day at the gallows. None of that has anything to do with him naming the Kike bankers and Jewish control of entertainment though. Which he did in that same interview. He has a massive following, most who probably have no idea about Zionism or any kike controlled forms of government or entertainment. This may have awakened them and they shut it down. That's what I'm saying.

The point of their video was to show you the difference between a person who takes the words seriously and crazy lunatics who permeate the movememt. William pierce himself shat on those people on a regular basis. Commander rockwell was killed by a "nazilarper". Being a national socialist is struggling for your people in the best way you can, not by being a degenerate thug and covering yourself in tatoos.

Who in their right mind would want to do that?
I know it's important, but I can't imagine a whole lot of people want to spend their days dealing with the amount of blowback that right leaning speakers get on the college circuit.

Ive no love for christianity, but when the gay Jew is rocking a cross, in this context, it speaks volumes.

Reminder that Milo got famous in the first place by figureheading a self-identified liberal movement called gamergate, which upon its decline, immediately considered himself a figurehead of the "alt-right", sipping dildo straws in short shorts in the name of conserving national values. Good fucking riddance any way you cut it.

Well duh you retard, except for shilling against the god emperor.

Someone may make videos because they care about the subject, or they may just be bandwagon jumping for money, but both exist. When books were the way that ideas were spread, were people who wrote books all in it for the money? Were they greedy for selling the books for a profit?

Your argument is basically "I don't like these guys, I'm gonna discredit them by pointing out that they make money", as if making money is some kind of strike against them. That's what smelly leftist hippies do. Grow up.

No, the point of their video was that the Aut-Right is a moderate movement with room for lolbrgs and jewish fags like Milo, but not unironic anti-Semites like Dr. Pierce.

They're TRS-tier cancer.

That's not what your mom was saying last night sucking off the whole gang. She was taking so much black dick, Milo heard and got jealous.

You lost me the minute you mentioned VOAT.

I listened to..maybe 3 of his speeches around Christmastime. In 2 of those, he said there "is no correlation between race and IQ." He obviously knows differently, he was just playing a game where he was talking a tightrope and saying things that were JUST far out enough not to get him shitcanned.
Had he gone out and named JEWS along with Muslims as nation-wreckers? I'd be supportive. He's a fucking con-artist. Fuck him. Let the dupes at cuck-chan me his Internet Defence force. I'm celebrating.
As already said, the only loss is that he brought decent looking snatch to his college speeches, but not sure he was really redpilling them if he refused to ever even mention the JQ.
He's a rabble-rouser who has been using us and even lifting entire paragraphs or original phrases direct from here for some of his speeches. Fuck him. FETCH THE ROPE…

it's all archived on Archive.is so if someone pretends it never happened just post the Archive links

I hope one of the niggers Milo lets cum in his ass gives him HIV and he dies

CF admitted to being polish in one of his podcasts, where he referred to them as "my people".

kek, he legitimately is a complete autist for grand-strat games and got super mad about the censorship or some controversy regarding a Paradox game, it was a bit of an excuse but also he legitimately got a hobby of his attacked like many others anons
I think he talked about CK2 on a stream but I'm not sure - been staving off media as a whole recently

there is absolutely a controlled pro-aut kike PR campaign going on here.

All you need is six hours of free-time to take the final redpill, so yes I did get redpilled in one day so to speak. I certainly didn't get redpilled by watching some slimy yid BTFO of feminists(muh feminazis ring a bell? these guys are not your friends) and talk about sucking black cock
TGSNT.TV
THERE IS NOT ALT-LITE, THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT. THERE IS ONLY AUT-KIKE

ni/gg/ers should serve as a reminder for the end-result of all PRfaggotry
#notyourshield :DDDDDDDDDDDD

If they make money off of this then it's probably not genuine. Holla Forums isn't raking in shekels for the redpills we distribute so why do these cucks feel entitled to financial compensation?

cf isn't a spic and the meme needs to die. he does hate white people and wants to see them exterminated so that based brown people can inherit the earth though.

You're not really redpilled until you've read "for my legionaries", MK, and "the international Jew". No exceptions.

How sad, Holla Forums has become the sjw after fighitng it for so long, enjoy your kike aids and black dicks you gay transgender transmuslim faggots.

Exactly. He also abandoned his old GG friends on YouTube, as he stopped doing videos with them after he got more popular. He used them then tossed them away.

That was one interview with another Jew. HE never ONCE named the Jew on any of his college tours. I only say about 3 of the speeches. If I'm wrong, someone tell me. Muslims are swine, but not the real issue. The real issue are the Jews allowing them in….

Checks out.

I'm not Milo

He should have listened and cut down on the drugs. It was pretty obvious during gg that he was on uppers.

On the subject of the Hollywood party he attended where he witnessed some shit - I suspect that happened when he was hanging around Loren the superkike. The thumbnail in that vid is taken from Loren's dad's mansion and he crashed with Loren there. During that time Milo was pretty impressed with Hollywood life. Loren was making American Milo at the time and it fits that Milo would stay silent with an upcoming movie about him being made.

He was warning about the shitshow we lived years prior. He was already warning people about the philosopies of the left since way before GG.

Also made good content regarding how they were going to censor the internet more and more

Because it's hard work. The "we" you're talking about is actually a tiny subset of the posters on this board who are very dedicated, very autistic and spend many man hours piecing this information together. People like that are few and far in between, and if you want to get everyone involved you have to convince them that the time they spend working is worth it.

You shills are completely brainless.

forgot second embed

Stalag edition, preferably.

I am just waiting for the day he digs into deep-learning and realizes the entire Internet is going to be driven by advanced AI systems that corral you into little bubbles.
It's already happening, most people visit under ten sites daily.

Is that why your dad was checking you out? I couldn't see well recording your mom getting pounded by Tyrone.

I doubt anyone other than myself has read all 3 volumes, but I'd be happy if there are people. Used to be a great little place called Liberty Bell Publications that published hard to get shit before the net made them easier to get.
But lots of them you cannot get now like GL Rockwell's "How Odd of God to choose the Rats."
HAve a (fairly shitty) copy of "How Odd…" from Liberty Bell, maybe will try to post it here tonight.

Are you positive? You might be but you just don't realize it yet! You fool!

Nah fuck off kike, you won't profit off of the cause.

cuckchan pls

I don't even think he's hidden the fact that he does a lot of drugs that much.

Yes.

Have no idea what you mean. Did anyone from here sign petitions to get this faggot's book canceled or shitcan him? Not that I'm aware of. But nor did anyone here go out of there way to defend a queer racemixing Jew. Cuckchan/leddit is down the hall and to the left…

Ford is alright, but Stalag is supreme.

Please do user, that would be a treat.

If you read my post a little more closely, you will find that nowhere did I mention money. It is an option, but not the only one. Do you think Hitler said, "My fellow Germans, do what I fucking say because it's a good idea, trust me?" No, he created an entirely new economy that valued labour instead of money based on precious metals. Do you think National Socialism would have worked without its entire economic component, you fucking idiot?

Here's how stupid you sound: Only a Jew would ask his fellow peers to work without any form of compensation. Your move.

And your editing ability is akin to autists taking a shit. Also I still have not seen real proof that Milo has ever defended pedophiles. Only autistic niggers slinging shit and hollering alongside sjws because a faggot made a poorly edited video of Milo.

is this the average level of discourse on 4cucks these days?
nice anti-intellectual low-effort shitposting.

That's debatable.

I give one fuck, but it's a good fuck, (((they))) can't defend pedophilia now that they've openly attacked it, like they have been til now.

i'm just happy he's been taken down a peg. i remember seeing a pic of him being carried in a throne by nu-newfags

he's going to fade away into memory and most likely kill himselff

It's the below average level of sjw faggots like yourselves as you eat your own because they were wrong thinking.

/thread

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS AN ALT KIKE SHILL

DAILY REMINDER 8CH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY ZIONIST KIKES AND YOU'RE ALL STILL USING THIS PLATFORM

WATCH HOW QUICK THEY DELETE THIS COMMENT WHILE THEY LEAVE UP ALL THE SLIDE THREADS AND CUCKOLDRY DEGENERATE FILTH

PIC 100% RELATED

I guess you could say he torPEDOed his career!

He's desperately closeted.

The problem is is that it's not us that's hanging him, it's milquetoast cuckservatives hanging him whilst the left celebrates their victory. Not saying there's anything we can or should do to stop it, just that anons should be more cautious regarding such things instead of immediately declaring this a victory.

Defense of CF needs to be made a permabannable offense.

Almost sure I know where it is, will post it using phone scanner. But, keep in mind, these are ~15 years old and not great copies. Hoping can get someone better at photoshop than I to go over the drawings that have faded.
If I can get a commitment from someone good with photoshop to at least try to clean it up, I'll rip up my computer area to find "How Off of God to Choose the Rats" tonight…

Oh my..That throne thing was so cringe.

Let's say someone is doing something that is genuine. It becomes popular, they spend a lot of time at it, and people like it. But, they do it for free. The next day, they decide they can make some money off it, and quit their day job, and focus more on the thing they like to do.

Do they become not genuine the second they start receiving money? Does money have a quality that makes things not genuine? Was the author of every book ever written not genuine?

Also, I'd like to know where you get all your information from. Is there some vast pool of knowledge created for free? Everything that Holla Forums knows came from some source, and that source probably got paid to provide that. Should we boycott information because it comes from a book that someone made a profit from?

If the info is good, who gives a fuck if someone profited? I don't care one bit whether someone made money as long as the arguments are valid and the info is factual. I care about truth.

And let's be honest here. You're not spending even a fraction of the time someone like Molyneux spends on research and crafting arguments. Shitposting on twitter is not on the same level, but if you can make money from shitposting, I'm not gonna tell you not to.

DAILY REMINDER 8CH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY ZIONIST KIKES AND YOU'RE ALL STILL USING THIS PLATFORM

WATCH HOW QUICK THEY DELETE THIS COMMENT WHILE THEY LEAVE UP ALL THE SLIDE THREADS AND CUCKOLDRY DEGENERATE FILTH

PIC 100% RELATED

Or he goes running back to his liberal gamergate YouTube friends that he dumped after he got popular. Not sure they would want him back either.

This is what a lot of the idiots in this thread are ignoring so I think this thread and the other one are systematic attacks by liberals against Milo because how much salt he makes them spill.

who is that nigger smoking? and who is that guy next to him in pic he looks like cernovich.

You know they'll try and have done so before so we should be attacking them for defending them in the past. Hell, pretend to be a leftist and get Meryl Streep to comment on it, only to throw back in her face how she applauded one (a rapist at that), and refuses to call out Lena Dunham. Say what you want about Sam Hyde, but we could use his Lena Dunham vid to make some noise as well.

The only compensation one should receive for missionary work is advancing our interests you cuckpitalist retard. And if you think someone is entitled to our wallets for spreading interracial homo propaganda you're probably a Milo shill yourself.

haha oh wow

Of course they can. Nigger they already did it. They trashed Holla Forums as a 'pedo haven' while defending Nyberg and the Salon articles.

>A1 is berkay who is bring framed as being kikefy - he dropped by endchan and let them know the whole use of his image is 4chon autists trolling
LC is some loser from Canada named Nathaniel, not a turk from turkey that posts on Kc
Ron, Jewsh, and (((Jim))) are the only legitimate ones. Also hotwheel's jew connection but everyone knew that going in.

they'll take him back. those people dont stand for anything other than patreon bux

His only good quality, again, was bringing out some decent looking snatch to his fucking speeches that I felt like I needed an AIDS test just from watching one of them.
In all fairness, Spencer should have been the "face" of the "alt-right." Say what you will about him, he names the Jew and actually has beliefs and isn't just about self-promotion (though the "heil Trump!" thing was dumb as shit and ended up hurting him).

I have to agree, Milo has the ability to do interviews where he can respond to accusations like this. It's especially common for gays to speak of younger guys as 'boys' which means this line of attack is going to falter.

Let's do a recap shall we:

- Zionist alt light niggerfucker gets utterly destroyed on all fronts: WIN
- Alt light redditors and TRS idiots will rage hard against MSM/lefties for this: WIN
- MSM/Lefties now shilling AGAINST pedophilia and can't turncoat on it for a while: WIN

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

You don't know what you're talking about. If you haven't heard what he said. Someone compiled it all.

Its like I called the TRShill flood or something. You guys are so fucking predictable its not even funny. TRSemites, You really should kill yourself its so god damn pathetic.

Sargon of Cuckad is already defending him, claims it's all made up, and boo-hooed about Milo getting molested when he was a young faggot. Patreon bucks ahoy. Someone should spam the Joe Rogan video at him.

Alex Linder from VNN recorded an audiobook of the unabridged 4 volume set.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=322681
www.alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CHILD MOLESTERS

He's fucking done. No conservative outlet will touch him now. The leftists were just looking for an excuse. They're going to say "what's the difference between him and Anthony Weiner?"

He finally, finally got into something his queer, jew, race mixing card can't fix for him. He's fuckign finished. By tomm he may have no job at kikebairt.

As usual, it's hard to get anyone to pay attention to their crimes because they have friends who have powerful (((fathers))). I would love to see Nyberg thrown into a pit full of his fellow sub-humans (who have been fed a steady diet of raw meat, viagra, and bath salts), but it's not going to happen in the current climate. We can't appeal to Trump because he's already got more on his plate than Rosie O'Donnell at a buffet. It's going to eventually come down to literal RWDS.

DAILY REMINDER THIS BOARD IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY ZIONIST KIKES AND YOU'RE ALL STILL USING THIS PLATFORM

PIC 100% RELATED

IT BEGINS

and go where? everything else sucks..

So what did Milo actually say? Which video are people referring to specifically on this?

excuse me sir, but can I take a minute to talk to you about based jews

then only people still defending TDS are the ones who donated every week like clockwork

feel better knowing when you talk to these "white nationalist" fell for the jewiest trick in the book

see

That's fucking stupid though, as Milo dumped his liberal friends for his new alt-lite conservative side. He didn't didn't give two shits about Sargon after he was done using him.

voat is leading the PG dig and the smart anons have moved there to participate. Have you seen the latest pg sticky? Shilled to hell and mods absent. But tell us how PG is shit user. Tell us how the only way to win is to demand the extermination of all non-whites and to scream about the jew at every opportunity. Tell us about Hitler again user. Yep, you're a winner alright.

checked and kek'd

Whatever you say dumbass

Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle.

So no pizzagate investigation then ?

Thanks for the link. I like some of Linder's writing. I tried to listen to him read "hunter" and "camp of the saints" and he just doesn't have the voice for it (not claiming I do).
What do you think about claims Linder is an FBI informant? I began on VNN when I was like 14 or 15 well before this place and when cuckchan was lolibertarian.
VNN was good then but Liner as always on way too much of an ego trip with banning people. He finally banned me for an argument with Glenn Miller (for calling him out as a snitch) after years on there and a few months later the umb fuck went to shoot up a jew center and hit exactly zero Jews.

How long will it take Breitbart to go ahead and fire him? I wonder.

is he for real?

nobody supports that anti-family psychiatry shill other than aut-kike idiots.

Thanks user.

Well thank you dear sir for that well thought opion

told you to watch the answer

ITT: Everyone calling everyone else TRS

They won't, they'll back and defend him, this isn't like Shitpiro and that other bitch that made fake news.

And a bit of salt from reddit.

If you want to get stupider user, why not just huff petrol if you want to listen to lolibertarian horseshit from an obese dune-coon who is probably not even truthful about his actual ethnicity?

nice reddit spacing.

=LEDDIT ALREADY PUSHED IT TO THE FRONT PAGE==

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5v6ql4/king_trump_and_milo_have_turned_the_gop_into_a/

SALON IS DELETING OLD PRO-PEDO ARTICLES TO WRITE MILO HITPIECES

Both of these articles are gone now:
archive.fo/xVLcB
archive.fo/TBuaR

told ya so. even srhbutts and all the other twitter pedos are getting in on the Milo bashing. But just keep going anons, eventually everyone worth saving will see that Hitler LARPing and only NS is the way to go. Just kill everyone else when you're done WINNING. fools

lol r/the_donald must be melting down right now with thier BASED faggot getting destroyed everywhere

Just….ewww.

It began a long time ago. This is just the latest chapter.

My point is that Sargon shouldn't accept Milo back.

We should make a point to bring this shit up now since it is a hot topic that everyone is talking about.

And this is the part where we claim pedos are terrible and get Trump to go after them harder than he has been (so even more arrests) and investigate all possible pedoshit cases like….
PIZZAGATE
I told you these fuckers would revision hard, which is why we don't wait for them to fuck up and instead go after them hard now.

Don't be too fucking sure. At day's end, their audience are the type who finally got fed up with Faux Jews. How are they going to react to a pedo?
Plus, you'll have massive numbers of ANTIFA contacting Kikebairt sponsors and claiming to be regular readers. I could easily see them letting him go if a few big sponsors leave.
Maybe they spin him off onto his own site or something.

For the guppy minded faggots from reddit and halfchan that need things to be explicitly broken down for you:

It's pretty simple. Milo has been dropping too many redpills and is now a target for one of the many arms of the deep state.

Be my guest. Trump is literally not my president (I'm a punished leaf) although I wish he was, but you should be able to contact somebody.

Since when is buying a book mandatory? No one is claiming that anyone is entitled to a single cent except from people who give it voluntarily. You're the entitled one for thinking that all the content you consume should be free.

It only gets better as the day drags on. Hopefully by 8pm we'll get to watch him livestream his suicide. Thank kek,

Checl Ralph's site, BB employees are threatening to quit unles he is fired

And?

I give it 48 hours. If it goes past Thursday at the latest I'll be extremely surprised.

CUCKCHAN PREDICTED THE OPERATION

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/113460155

funny thing is they still sell that lena dunham pedo book.

No, it's just another corporation doing the politically correct thing to do. If Milo had been a SJW they would have never cancelled his book

Yes, you are indeed fucking stupid for even listening or giving a shit what that fat lump of shit thinks.
You may have not noticed–you're not on leddit anymore. Little tolerance for bullshit here. but yes, at least you can admit you are stupid

Someone tell them to stop jacking it to Milo and attack the left for being hypocrites already. Hot damn. It's a good use of energy and time too.

fucking nice picture/filename. Oh Boone.

This started after the voice match of the fatherhood pg vids. Podesta is pissed and wants to burn it all down.

go back to cuckchan

good, the aut-right ought to be destroyed.

Cool, celebrating the smearing of someone who was a victim of a pedophile in the left wing media.

Is this bizarro-Holla Forums or are you guys actually SJW's now? Whatever happened to supporting free speech? Fuck man when in the last year did this site get hijacked by leftists? Wasn't Holla Forums made because we weren't allowed to express our opinions on other sites?

I'm sure I'll be called a shill for this, but I'm not. I hate pedophiles just as much as anyone else but take a close look at who you guys are teaming up with. Just like when you got used by Anti-fa to dox TRS.

no

I was the one who brought him up, but wow, what a contrarian faggot you are. Cool pic, filtered.

The only "evidence" I've ever seen are those screenshots of him talking about handing over poster information to the authorities, which he was legally obliged to do.

He definitely isn't perfect (ex: his associations with Traitor Glenn Miller and Grindr Greggy), but overall I think he does good work.

I want o know what everyone thinks, and that makes me less stupid than yourself.

I was hoping someone would appreciate it.

Nice reddit spacing, wanna know how I know you're a TRShill?

wew

Caught goons sniffing around me last month trying to get dirt on Milo. Yep, this is real.

READ NIGGER

Yeah, pointing out the left's hypocrisy works great. They don't just outright ignore it or try to rede fine shit to suit them or anything.

yeah, dumb fuck, thus the point. He's a shitbag lolibertarian with nothing or interest or substance to say. No one here gives a fuck what he thinks.
I repeat, try leddit.

Verified twitter accounts were tweeting about it yesterday, that's just another cuckchan roleplaying thread.

You are right. I think this might be a chess move. Milo can resell book if the Hammer drops the way we think it is going to.

I think it's good CPAC cancelled him. Honestly I am sick of governance and entertainment being one in the same and there is no reason CPAC should look the DNC celeb shitshow or politicians trying to be shit movie stars.

I hope republicans keep distance from him. I hope Milo stays Milo. Honestly, the last thing he needs is to become lame sucking no name Congress faggot who is trying to look cool for votes.

Everybody you named other than Trump is an enemy. Grow out of your jew-party autism.

Learn to read ID's

t. I personally doxed Morrakiu myself

where do you think you are?
I don't give a fuck what mccain and graham want, I'm not siding with this faggot kike just because someone on cuckchan thinks he knows whats going on.

Ryan is on Trump's side and not in league with the neo-con war boys? Sorry, guess I missed this. Ryan is a fucking shitbag who should have been removed as Speaker. We can only hope…

Well thank you dear sir for that well thought opion

told you to watch the answer

Of course he does not see nothing wrong with it.
Children who do not have healthy attachments have been shown to be more vulnerable to stress. They have trouble controlling and expressing emotions, and may react violently or inappropriately to situations. Traumatic bonding is “strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other.” The victim engages in denial of the abuse for emotional self- protection. In severe abuse (this can be psychological or physical), one form of psychological protection strategy is dissociation, where the victim experiences the abuse as if it is not happening to them, but as if they are outside their body watching the scene unfold (like watching a movie). Dissociative states allow the victim to compartmentalize the abusive aspects of the relationship in order to focus on the positive aspects. The use of denial and distancing oneself from the abuse are forms of what is called cognitive dissonance. In abusive relationships this means that what is happening to the victim is so horrible, so far removed from their thoughts and expectations of the world, that it is “dissonant” or “out of tune” or “at odds” with their pre-existing expectations and reality. Since the victim feels powerless to change the situation, they rely on emotional strategies to try to make it less dissonant, to try to somehow make it fit. To cope with the contradicting behaviors of the abuser, and to survive the abuse, the person literally has to change how they perceive reality. Studies also show a person is more loyal and committed to a person or situation that is difficult, uncomfortable, or even humiliating, and the more the victim has invested in the relationship, the more they need to justify their position. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful “self-preservation” mechanism which can completely distort and override the truth, with the victim developing a tolerance for the abuse and “normalizing” the abusers behavior, despite evidence to the contrary.Trauma bonding makes it easier for a victim to survive within the relationship, but it severely undermines the victims self-structures, undermining their ability to accurately evaluate danger, and impairs their ability to perceive of alternatives to the situation.

Once a trauma bond is established it becomes extremely difficult for the victim to break free of the relationship. The way humans respond to trauma is thought to have a biological basis and reactions to trauma was first described a century ago, with the term “railroad spine” being used. Another term used has been “shell shocked”.

No, they weren't. And that undermines the rest of your argument. Remember we're restricting this to ideological books, the genuine authors are interested in the promulgation of their ideas, not shekels.

Enjoy shouting in to your echo chamber my friend. I use paragraphs because I was taught how to use proper grammar in high school, but obviously your confirmation bias makes you unable to see anyone with an opinion different than yours as anything other than some imaginary kike infiltrator.

Or maybe you're the shill?

NOBODY NEEDS "DIRT" ON MILO TO DISCOUNT HIM. HE IS A RACEMIXING FAGGOT(PEDOPHILE, ALL FAGS ARE) AND KIKE
do these mean NOTHING to you braindead cuckchanners?
You support a racemixing jew who sucks black cock for fun, we support anyone trying to destroy and discredit him.

the had zero OPSEC, what did they really expect?

It's all about making the left look bad and creating an atmosphere that makes it easier to bring up shit about pedos and go after them. The left will never learn and are not meant to be reasoned with or even shamed.

looks like it's true, Ralph posted this:

theralph*retort.com/salon-removes-old-articles-tried-justify-pedophilia-2020017/

the archives copies:

archive.is/8iWGj

archive.is/WiZ6I

You guys might think negatively of Milo, but you weren't hard on him to push him out like you did with other cuckservatives.

you got taught to double-space everything in kike-school and never dropped the habit or read any books.
Maybe the guy defending the kike who's also a racemixing faggot is - that's you, TRShill-kun.

Dude, other thread reached the limit. I was answering posts and was unable to post it. You are aware of post limit and fast moving threads ?

I think I remember watching that episode of the Drunken Peasants a few months ago. Isn't that the one where he talks about his OWN experiences as an early teen with an adult? They probably took the bit where he said that some people that age have the emotional maturity to have sex - referring to himself - and spun it to mean he wanted to bang children. Figures the left would see someone refusing to be seen as a victim and take that as a bad thing.

Then we either have a VPN faggot or 2 assholes who don't belong here. I repeat, that fat scumbag's lolibertarians have NO PLACE HERE and never have.
He's not only a shitskin, but he promotes lolibertraian positions that have nothing to do with what this board stands for. Fetch 2 ropes please..

What's the difference between spreading ideas through books vs. through videos?

And get nothing done. While they subvert and destroy the most piss weak right leaning ideas. I'm sure the (()) spergs in here love it

you really think there's a single person here who is going to read your copy past wall of test user? If you actually did write it, you are even worse..

I'm pretty sure Milo was implying that 13 years old is old enough for sex.

regardless if you like the faggot or not, you can't honestly think they won't try this shit again with people you do like (Trump)? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This homosexual Jew was never right-wing and was a cultural libertine Zionist shill, in other words, a typical Jew. Removing Milo will allow for real right-wing nationalism to take hold.
Anybody defending the pedoophile prasing Milo shows how many r/the Donald faggots have come to Holla Forums

Ryan will do what's good for Ryan at the end of the day. He reps a trump district and gains more by cooperating and keeping the party playing nice underneath him.

When you say videos, do you mean youtube? Because if it's the latter, than means restricting the content of said videos to Alphabet's terms and conditions.

why are you trying so hard to defend this fucking kike?

This safe space sperg still around?

Why is anyone surprised by Milo being a pedo?
This is how homos recruit and this how they are recruited.

You're definitely the smartest one here.

you are enabling white genocide by defending aut-kike personalities in any regard.

kill yourself, thats not how it fucking works

lol

pls go.

The problem is that he just uses everyone as tools, so no one is really his friend.

He deliberately shows up at a Chris Hansen sting and screams "entrapment" "I was targeted because I'm gay" and "Chris Hansen is a liberal tool" to try and play pretend victim for sympathy points.

I didn't know Ralph was still around. I like that guy. I'm glad he's still at it.

The Dems have proven themselves to be the pervs, this low energy excuse for an attack will fall flat like the other 6 million.

Yep, it's all just noise. The deep-state isn't as powerful as it wants you to think it is, and it's methods aren't as complicated or magical as it wants you to think, either.

Trump would not have been allowed to be president if it were up to them.

This isn't about left and right, liberals and conservatives, or any other ideology vs another. We're in a racial struggle against the jews. I don't know how there are still people here who don't understand that.

I saw the dino and the gun and I took a closer look then noticed the file name and everything clicked. I was back in the Dino's mouth, reliving the moment the Mojave got real.

You are enabling white genocide by portraying all pro-whites as retarded neo Nazis and genociders.

then why did you vote for a Jew?

…said nobody ever.

We really should be going after the left while the media does their thing. Milo can take care of himself.

What's the more immediate threat, milo's theoretical existence or the liberal media's propaganda?

reported

e>>9319636
He kept is job even with opposing Trump. He knows where the shekels are. The shiny, 7 figure shekels jobs won't come from supporting Trump, and he knows that.
Whether he ends up as a lobbyist, don't know if he has a law degree but he'll get some cushy job from the neo-cohen side of the party. They still have the shekels. Expect Ryan to continue taking orders from the Jews, oppose the Wall and 90% of Trump's policies (exceptions being tax shit).
His big shekels future is with Loenstein, Kikeberg, and shyster LLC and he knows it.

its just fucking TRSemites trying to defend him, its always fucking either them or r/the_donald in our threads shitting it up with 'muh based kikes and blacks' and 'fag pedo kikes are ok as long as they act like they are on your side'
its painfully obvious that they don't belong here

Yes. Hastert went down and the case against his bussies is bigger than ever with normie soccer moms calling them out on twitter and getting their friends involved. The end is near and they're going all out.

Both sides of the political spectrum are infested with pedophiles. Watch "Conspiracy of Silence" or read The Franklin Coverup.

I would ask the same of you but you liberals attack anyone that wrong thinks no matter who they are.

*buddies

you aren't very good at this are you

Milo's, and the aut-right's existence because they are the ones keeping whites away from genuinely pro-white ideology.
You aut-kike faggots will be the new ronnie raygun cuckservative establishment and we'll still be saying "we told you so" as your "movement" devolves into the same faggotry that gaymergay did.

We really should be spreading these now. Redpill people on how serious an issue this is.

TOP KEK

I would say the same for you, kike. Attacking other kikes because they wrong think like bad lil goyim, oy vey shut it down a fellow jew is wrong thinking!

So Molyneux talks about race and IQ, it's supposedly allowable by youtube's conditions since he's not banned yet, therefore he's just in it for the money? You'll have to explain this a bit further.

With a 171 on the LSAT giving me an IQ in the low 140s, I actually probably am the smartest one here.
No one cares what you watch on that, but it has ZERO fucking relevance here on this board. Which is what you can't seem to get through your pleb skull.
Imagine trying to argue with people who avg 40 points lower than you in IQ and you have an idea of what dealing with your ilk is like for me. Literally the equivalent of a normal person trying to interact with a retard.

and you just outed yourself

Not an argument.

Especially considering "Who Took Johnny?", the perfect gateway to it, is on fucking Netflix.

You made a direct comparison to our board. This board does a lot of useful things by corroborating disparate pieces of information, but like I said, it is done by extremely dedicated individuals. The "group effort" is in fact rather minimal here, and most sane persons (including, I suspect, yourself) would find the workload carried by these individuals to be "unreasonable." I don't really understand how we're comparable to e-celebs to be quite honest, because almost no e-celebs do anything useful.

The idea of noncompensation for righteous political work is a paradox. You should do the work for free because it is good for everyone, yet at the same time you are left impoverished at the end of it because you received no compensation. So now you've worked to establish a new nation, only to be worse off than you were before. Any person with basic foresight abilities would abandon your cause at this point. Why build a new nation if you cannot enjoy it? Why do we advocate family values if you would deprive a man of the means to have his own family?

also there is l*terally nothing wrong with committing genocide if it means securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.
consider suicide.

enoch pls leave

Yes they can, and will keep doing it because they only answer to themselves and the vast institutions they've created.

There are no "good" jews. Reported

Enoch is such a sucker for abuse. He really needs to get off the internet and hit the gym tbh.

Do we have a pedo redpill reading and watching list? That would be really good, especially now.

Milo is a standard homo perv but Trump is just a normal billionaire douchebag.

This is a coordinated attack: they will try to associate the Republican Party with a gay british immigrant. David Brock is behind this campaign against Milo – and of course you can bet David Brock and his current and former boyfriends are 10X the perverts Milo is. SJWs always project.

Oy vey! Shut it down! The goyim are revolting!

wrong

I'm guessing these are all just bots, like a customised version of Microsoft's chatbot. None of them are replying to us, and this thread is way too active for Holla Forums. Fucking amateurs.

enjoy your ban

there really is no clear Jewtube policy on such things user. Essentially, if you come off as relatively intelligent and say such things….sor tof nicely, you can get away with it, esp. if you have a lot of followers and bring them in Shekels.
Reason "pewdie pie" hasn't been shitcanned (despite Disney dumping their association with him) for naming the Jew in a very tangential sort of way.

hey user, do you think some jews - like nationalist jews that want to stay in israel(their rightful homeland) are based?

he wouldn't have been considered a jew even under the Nuremberg laws and you know it you dishonest faggot

Seems so. Still it's sad that so many anons fall for it and join in.

Holy shit that meme needs to die. Hitler was brought down by the kikes in his cabinet and their treason.

ANYONE WHO HAS A DROP OF JEWISH BLOOD IS UNTRUSTABLE. THERE IS NO GOOD JEW.

So your argument therefore is…
Consider your logic there. Wild guess: you WOULD NOT get a 171 on the LSAT.

top kek
he'd be in third column, under 'jew'

It really isn't. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a fucking faggot.

Real tweet?

Did spencer ever fight that guy from silicon valley or was it just some gay cocktease?

If a nice ten hundred foot wall is erected around it keeping them in and everyone out…they can be what ever the fuck they want to be…but they should come over and visit once a year, my ovens get oh so lonely.

Daaawww, you're so cute but Tyrone is getting lonely.

Creepy Faggot

was getting caught part of your plan?

you're too dumb to live. you'll be the first to go on TDOTR along with your LARPing friends. You've done more harm to whites than niggers with your shitty non-arguments

Is it just me but the vibe I'm getting from a lot of the internet is that almost all the conservative normies are defending Milo. This is bad. At least the older conservatives that aren't super active on the Internet are seeing through it. You can tell that on Fox News for instance.

Every oldfag here is either on Tor or a VPN. The cuckchan level shit "enjoy your ban" is not a thing here. Either adapt or leave. Thanks.

you fucking suck at this

I wonder if a guard ever dared another guard to snort some jewey ashes..

Not exactly. If PewDiePie gets canned, the ads that would normally be on his videos would just be played on other videos. His views are the tiniest fraction of total youtube video views, so there would be no noticeable difference to users. Youtube loses nothing monetarily by canning him. It would be a bad decision in the long term, since it's bad PR that will turn people to other platforms over time, but as far as immediate ad revenue goes it wouldn't matter.

Careful if you strawman any harder, you'll catch hay fever user. I almost believe your IQ stats, only an autist or a retard could sperg like you.

Are you off your fucking meds or something? You do know what post you were responding to, correct? I honestly haven't a fucking clue what you are on about…

TRSodomite get out.

To elaborate once more, let's use Milo's book deal as an example. Let's say that Milo was actually not a gay niggerfucker, but an upstanding white Aryan man; basically, our ideal ambassador. But let's say he was young, still in college, and hadn't married yet. The man is a journalist, he lives off of the written word. Do you suggest that he doesn't get to sell his book for money because that would make it too difficult to access (even though you and I both know that the text would be pirated and freely available anyway)? Or do you suggest that we have this man dedicate his life and soul to the cause, totally impoverish himself and not get to enjoy the spoils he worked so hard to help create?

Sage for doublepost.

If Hank green agrees with you its a loss you dip.

Not since rule 41 passed and using TOR/VPN gave the feds the go-ahead to sniff around in your networks.
You know those assholes don't play fair, anyone using a VPN after rule 41 passed is asking to be v&

4cuck is also getting hit hard with these milo shills.

You're trash, don't care what you believe or don't. Recall? It's an anonymous Burmese fly-fishing forum.

Oy vey caught again! Let me head in my metal safe you goyim will never catch me in there!!! Or can I pay you with these big fat cheeseburgers loaded grease and other chemicals from Gods knows where..his ass presumably, but that's shit for another little goyiom, off you go!

We got after TRS for doing less. Milo shouldn't have put himself in that position to begin with.

You're a fucking idiot. Filtered for being a moron.

I can't wait until someone Rockwells your ass

i bet every day was like the holiday those filthy indians celebrate by throwing lgbt dust at each other

He didn't touch any children.
He didn't say "I want to touch children"
He didn't say "I've touched children"
He didn't say "I've think about touching children"
He didn't say "I fantasize about children"

He simply told a story about his own personal experience as a teenager and said he thought it did HIM good. Then made the case that in certain situations, he wrongly believes it could do other TEENAGE BOYS good, because he thinks his own experience was a positive. He then goes on to say the age of consent laws are great and exactly where they should be… Thats the big crime. Fucking nothing.

The truth is, he was liberal enemy number 1 and they were going to do whatever necessary to terminate him.

He has now been disinvited from CPAC
He has now been fired from Breitbart
He has now now lost his book deal.
He will never be allowed to speak at a college
He will never be allowed to appear on TV
He will never allowed to guest on podcasts, web series, etc

You have your right to hate MILO, but his punishment does not fit the crime. Luney leftist journalist have taken it exponentially further by outright defending pedos in some instances, and no one in power says a word. They get to keep their shitty salon job or what have you.

It's clear the leftist who control the media and thus the narrative threw everything they had at this one incident. They concentrated all their influence on a single point to break him and it worked. Hes silenced and gone forever. You may think that's a good thing because you hate him.

But who is next?

I assure you, it wont be someone with the "correct politics" who gets it next.

This is a loss for you today, regardless if you hate him or not.

And that's why you're still replying isn't it user-kun?

One simple post that articulates the uninitiated readers intuition that something "odd" is going on is all it takes to ruin an entire propaganda thread like this.

That's what was so good about that original post I replied to, where he simply points out that "SJW have a victory, Holla Forums celebrates :^)". It said everything it needed to say.

But sometimes people need it shoved down their throat, too.

You swallow.

This. You have to actively tried to avoid all news if you think Ryan is on sae side as Trump. Just no way to spin this, it's just wrong.

I don't think so. He is either a controlled opposition or just a spineless opportunist, like asking for donations even though he's loaded as fuck, but I don't think he's a fag. It's just some bullshit CommonCuck fans push all the time because it's the only topic they actually have.

…Sometimes I wonder if its still hopeless.

Sick copypasta, Milo is a faggot and this is the funniest thing to happen to the aut-kikes since Mike Enoch got to third base with the chosen race.

pathetic

AND YET HE IS A FAGGOT, AND DE-FACTO A PEDOPHILE
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
MANDATORY VIEWING
I have no face for this

This. The MSM attack on Milo is not just about him, they are going to try to tie him to Bannon and Trump in general and force a meme about GOP being a party of pedophiles and sick fucks. Classic Alinskyite tactic of accusing others of what you are doing. If the second phase of the MSM attack succeeds, it will substantially weaken Trump and his support and derail action and awareness of Pizzagate. I don't give a fuck about Milo, but we need to prevent the MSM attack on him from metastasizing into an attack on Trump and American right wingers in general via conflation, autistically screeching about how you hated Milo before it was cool or whatever is not going to help, we need to throw this back at them, hard. A good idea would be to start #RememberWhenMilo and fill the tag with redpills about Pizzagate, Clinton Corruption, Podesta, and Salon's pedophilia apologist, I don't give a fuck about Milo but it is strategically necessary to ensure their attack does not go further than Milo and to flip the narrative on them at this point.

That's what I heard from your dog when he got done with you last night.

His comments are highly questionable at best, his wording is too vague, and his argument is shitty, but the media backlash seems to be artificially over-hyped.
He's certainly not doing anyone any favors with this, but the left will jump on anything they can and he should have known that. He's the one that wanted to be mr. PR.

No. It only said 'Achievement unlocked' in the original.

He's a jewish nigger loving faggot pedophile faggot pedophile is redundant. There is no "questionable" about it.

It's just TRS-posters and other alt-right faggots getting buttfrustrated that king faggot has been dethroned.

Fuck off fedora, Common Faggot isn't even a Christian himself.

i doubt he's controlled op.he doesnt come across as clever enough to devious FBI plant. he's just some edgy faggot that thought he could hang with the edgier faggots

i bet he's never seen a feminine penis

Really!?
Sauce?

What the fuck. It's actually fucking gone.

Maybe true, but if your opsec is good enough

you can still be safe if you do it autistically enough and if you are concerned enough. For me, the wakeup call was in 2013 when Obongo began a committee to investigate "hate speech."

They are going to go after Bannon next, mark my words, there is a lot to tie Milo and Bannon since they have been friends for a while and worked together on Breitbart as well as maintaining correspondence to this day. The endgame is not about Milo, it is about weakening the Trump administration and kicking out /ourguys/ from the White House, we need to operate with the endgame in mind instead of just soaking up Schadenfraude from a kike faggot getting kiked by other kike faggots, the big picture here has to do with Pizzagate and Trump, not Milo.

CF is largely irrelevant but is nevertheless damn near the top of my Needs to be killed list.
OPERATION HUMMINGBIRD WHEN???

Where the fuck is the National socialism general thread,do the mods over there now delete it too.

Nah he lost the war because he wasn't a great strategist. End of story.

I'm referring to the comments themselves in relation to the scale of the media blowback.
He's a fag that's not really helping, but at the same time this is definitely the speartip of an assault on the right in general.

THIS IS WHY WE DON'T DEAL WITH E-CELEBS. Holla Forums IS NOT ALT-RIGHT. Holla Forums IS Holla Forums.

WEW

If Holla Forums had killed Milo years ago, we wouldn't have to worry about the left going after him now, would we?

Milo apologists need to be hanged.

That seems highly likely.
Bannon is some kind of evil mastermind villain something-or-other to leftists, at least from the chatter I've come across.

Don't feel bad for him, he's an opportunist who used other people (including you) to push himself to the top.

God will allow him to live longer than any sodomite out there. That's not a guess, it's a fact.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing filtered.

100% correct. Best post in the thread.

Milo getting BTFO is a major victory for the right, and all these kikes SHUTTING HIM DOWN don't even realize it. They don't see that they are doing us a favor by removing a subversive element that is trying to ruin our movement on purpose.

CF is not a Christian, he is a tranny loving nigger faggot.

Yep.

Richard Spencer is probably next. He's outlived his usefulness as an agent probably.

The ones for who this was intended will

and he will suffer the same fate of all PRfags
GAZE UPON YOUR ULTIMATE FATE AUT-KIKE MONGS

basically, fucking hell the t_d/cuckchan/TRS refugees need to fuck off and die.

True, they're just interested in me and I don't want to give them any reasons to mess with my electronics further.

You're the most poisonous shill here Schlomo. You don't speak for everyone here and you never have, though you try your damndest. Genocide yourself pls.

NEXT? They've had a hit piece on Bannon on cover of (((Time))) this week, a few on front page of (((NYT))). IF Trump were going to get rid of him, would have done it already. Obviously he realizes he needs him.
It does scare me that Trump got rid of Flynn based on unattributed leaks from someone within the Deep State trying to discredit Trump. Bad move. Now, the Deep State is going to keep digging, looking for dirt on other cabinet members.
Do people actually realize what happened with Flynn? He was a private citizen at the time, and Lynch's Justice Dept was bugging his calls without a fucking warrant. That should terrify everyone who lives in the ZOG.

No you're lying again because it's the grandparents that matter. For all we know he could be in the 2nd column because we don't know who his maternal grandmother is.

cuckchan jidf kike please leave.

Yes, we must destroy all Trump supporters

I'm surprised it took them this long to spring their trap.

MAybe a year ago, I'd have said you were paranoid and insane to think ZOG was after you personally. Now, after seeing what they did to Flynn (recording his private phone call without a warrant), nothing would surprise me.

Flynn fucked up by not fessing up to Trump. Had Flynn fessed up to Trump, Trump would have kept him, but instead he didn't have enough loyalty to Trump to tell Trump the truth.

What happened to Flynn is unfortunate, but nobody is to blame but Flynn.

He's right you know. Hitler made a number of mistakes that lead to his defeat. Not that he wasn't going up against huge odds in the first place, but it's a sad truth that he could've won the war.

I think what anons are saying is that while they've been running hit pieces on Bannon the whole time, now they're probably going to go with the "BANNON IN LEAGUE WITH PEDOPHILE" angle.

Second reminder that he advertised his GamerGoy book, tha the was "writing" for over six months, then just stuffed under the rag, never to speak of it again.

It was the same pr fags from /gg/ that brought milo around Holla Forums and other places,

They would scream trying to lift their pr-ness.
But many smartly minded anons then shouted back to fuck off with e-celebs and pr bull shit, but none would listen to them, now we have now. Though this is a blessing in disguise, it is being alerted that Salon is clearing pro-pedo stories and writers and putting up anti-milo and anti-pedo hit pieces. They're done thrown the pedos under the bus just to attack milo.

The biggest was not gassing the kikes.

Because it is the right thing to do ? Who else could do it ?

we call them kikes, just say it, kike
I bet you can't tho because you are a kike

Nice try Shlomo. No, we must destroy all fake nationalists that are subverting our movement and our goal of bringing back National Socialism.

you are correct. the pedophiles accusing others of their own crimes.

You're right. Even if he hadn't won the war, but at least killed almost all the jews, that would've been a great victory.

Yeah..because Bannon was in League with a Pedophile. At the very least he knew he was a flamboyant gay that sucked black dicks and probably did drugs. That's the least Bannon knew. He should have never hired him in the first place.

Is Milo the first person to ever pozz his own neg hole?

See

Attacking Milo is not the endgame, if they were going to ruin Milo's reputation and leave it at that I would not care since he is a kike faggot but the endgame is to tie Milo to Trump, Bannon, and the movement in general to weaken support. If they succeed in forcing the "party of perverts" meme in reference to the GOP and the alt-right it will not end at Milo but end up weakening Trump's administration by kicking out /ourguys/ to hijack the White House. We need to prevent phase 2 from materializing by throwing this back in their face, the fact that Salon deleted their pedophilia apologist articles indicates that is a major achilles heel and a crack in their narrative which should be exploited ruthlessly. #RememberWhenMilo combined with examples of leftist pedophilia and pedo apologism is the best way to counter meme this

The fake nationalists are the retards who want to genocide everyone who is not white. The fake nationalists are TRS. The fake nationalists are the ones with swastikas as avatars who think roman salutes on camera before the most important election ever is no big deal.

Of course he told Trump user! If he didn't, if was a "nod and wink" as in "give me some time, don't start WW 3 with Zog, wait for Trump to get inaugurated."
Flynn basically jumed on a grenade for Trump to keep the Deep State from having a reason to try to impeach them. ZOG in late Dec. and January had the biggest buildup on the Russian border since WW 2, there was a serious possibility of hardliners in Russia (who have good reason to be afraid) starting a war.
Flynn was trying to calm shit down through back channels. Of course Trump AND Pence knew. He doesn't go rogue and do something like that without permission. He's a military man, former NSC. He understands Chain of Command.

I guess you two are both too young too know. Jim got doxed by goons back in the day and has been gone for close to a year because of that. They actually hit him pretty bad. He's on thin ice now. Give him a break. He's a great guy unlike all the other cancer floating around.

I knew you were a kike

good luck trying to prove that one wrong

They have reason to be, It's all over a fairly complex network I maintain and the hardware running it taking up an obscene amount of power. I'm trying to do something very similar to what Jim Watkins did in Japan and since I'm not "one of them" it's raising eyebrows.

The American public in general doesn't strongly associate homosexuality with pedophilia.
Regardless of it being right or wrong for Bannon to hire Milo, what's done is done, and there has to be some kind of response to prevent this type of attack.

Implying that meme won't backfire on them just like the fake news meme. Let them do it.

Where do you think you are? How did you get here? When are you going back?

neocons employ tactical degeneracy. they're still playing by the rules laid of or them. they think that when the hire a flamer it'll how that they're arnt as bad as he left make them out to be. its a policy of appeasement.

Is this you?

Maybe you're right. I love your work by the way.

But Holohcaust is a lie he didn't even kill those 6 gorillion jews.

No, you are a fake nationalist. Everyone who is not white SHOULD die if they stay in our lands.
Yes, and TRS are tolerant of homos, Jews and all nonwhites in white lands. In other words, people like you.

There is no future for even a single non white in white nations. They all must go.

Nigger knowing what we know about genetics and shit now, it doesn't matter if just your mom was part jewish. You're a kike. The only reason you'd defend this is if you were part jewish yourself and just in denial about it because you convinced yourself the Nuremberg laws excluded you.

Gas yourself kike.

The primary target here is Bannon, and he is more than tangentially related to Milo, Bannon promoted Milo pretty frequently back in the day and they maintain contact and collaborated on Breitbart together. Even if there are only tangential ties the media is going to force a meme of them being in league with each other closely and stick with it, if it sticks there will be problems so counter meme operations are in order.

No and I doubt he will be fired from Breitbart. They know better than to submit to SJWs.

MILO: One Gay Brit Has Done More For Conservatism Than 30 Years of Establishment Conservatives

breit*bart.com/milo/2017/02/19/milo-one-gay-brit-done-more-for-conservatism-than-30-years-establishment-conservatives/

That would a problem though for them as it helps to further expose Pizzagate indirectly. Talking about pedophile connections in a middle of a existing scandal involving a massive network of pedophiles in high places? Not a good idea for the media to take that route, it'll backfire on them. Also this: Barron could claim ignorance on the matter.

Yes, everyone who doesn't worship Hitler is a kike. Kike.

Milo wasn't that extreme back then, at least on the surface. There was a point right after his GG book was canned with no explanation that he went supergay and it just escalated. I believe drugs and a helping hand from friendly kikes encouraged him. He was warned but his ego got in the way.

Jim got 'doxed' by Holla Forums's vols(who ended up being antifa) and it resulted in nothing since he lives in the middle of nowhere in flipland and is likely heavily armed. He's still around and does the goldwater routine fairly regularly.
I will never forgive his masonic connections and fact he banned half of Eastern-Europe though

Also, Flynn was literally the top intel guy in the US and later NSC. If he thought he was doing something wrong, you think he doesn't know how to encrypt a call or get a burner phone?
THAT is how you know just how out of control the Deep State is. Flynn didn't cover his ass since he never imagined the fucking FEDS or NSA would be tapping HIS PHONE as a FUCKING PRIVATE CITIZEN. Literally 1984 shit.
But to reiterate, Flynn 100% had Trump's blessing for that. Why? They were trying to keep Obongo and his military buildup from starting WW 3. It will come out eventually.

where do you think you are?

You're still defending a Jewish homo race mixing pedo. And you call yourself a white nationalist after all that? WEW
It won't matter if they try to tie Milo with nationalism, it will backfire like everything these incompetent kikes do.

Exactly, but fake news did not backfire on its own, it took a lot of shitposters and meme warfare operatives flipping it around on them till it stuck as a term for MSM instead of alternative media. We need to actively throw their narratives and forced memes back in their face for them to backfire effectively.

True, it has great potential to blow up in their faces, but since when are they known for making tactically sound decisions?

If he had user, if he had done it. he should've, but didn't. He was too good natured for this world. May his soul rest in peace.

I'm on a board that has been subverted by retarded LARPers

David Brock. This coordinated attack is brought to you by David Brock.

Then get the fuck out and don't come back.

ah, so you are a TRSemite after all

You're on a National Socialist board and you don't seem to be a National Socialist. So, what are you exactly doing here outsider? Why are you anti-white?

And your forum has been bootyblasted by said LARPers.

I know that CF says hurtful things towards whites, but you can't blame him for noticing trends that could potentially damage the right-wing. Even if he was supposedly a "tranny nigger faggot", then it's a good reason to believe in his criticism of depravity because he knows how damaging it is.

He was not wrong in calling out TRS and Milo. And I guarantee that there will be a scandal involving Blaire White in the future.

Isn't he connected to Podesta? Or am I thinking of someone else?

WE were here first. Go back to your kike wife and her son.

He's the sorry motherfucker responsible for CTR.

yes, very much so. go to voat for info, you'll get nothing from the pg thread here

Holla Forums without all the goddamn reddit

Hitler did nothing wrong is not just a meme you subversive yid

A normal billionaire douchebag when it comes to women. They're all like that and I get it, I'm not at all offended.

There's shills from Ironmarch, 4chon, /asatru/, and then ironic niggers from Holla Forums, user. Just say that you're Christian and watch all of them scream at the same time. It's quite funny.

Anyone worth a shit can see right through them.

Once you print stickers saying white girls fuck dogs your career is over. There is no excuse for doing something so supremely shitty as that. Plus he's retarded. Why are you so addicted to shit podcasts from mediocrities?

reddit spacing white knight detected. unless you mean his divorces in which case you'd be right

Hitler didn't understand the effects of snow. That was pretty dumb.

You're in for a treat, they already are.

he did. Problem was lack of resources. It was at that moment or losing war in long run

oh fuck. Looks like it goes beyond defending pedos now.

archive.is/tE6Oo

LIke I said, we were here first. And you will never ever win. Holla Forums is not and has never been a natsoc board. Keep dreaming and fapping to Hitler pics retard.

Today really feels like Summer. I've never seen so much eceleb shilling in one thread though.

Hello TRSodomite

Gas yourself

I think it's time for another round of doxing.

I believe you are thinking of cuckpol. 8pol has always been pro white anti Jew. Deal with it faggot.

Hitler's generals were a bunch of subversives that sent his troops to Russia because the war was backed by Rothschild money. You're pretty dumb and haven't studied history, why do you think Hitler was so against going to war with the international jewish cabal while that cabal still had power over most of the western world. Why do you think he aligned himself with the east? Why do you think the pacific front was so important to him?
Jesus christ you're pathetic.

That guy might be the single most anti-white person on the entire internet, he makes Noel Ignatiev look like a National Socialist by comparison. The "I'm just gonna show you degeneracy so you avoid it" angle is so played out it's laughable, he's actively promoting the death of all whites.

I'm showing how the lugenpress creates fake news by denying context.

lol where do you fags come from?

Do you even know where you are right now? Nice try gaslighting faggot.

Nope. We populated this place during GG and you fucks came two weeks after that and spammed the board with swastikas, bumping off all of our mega threads.

probably israel

Does the context of being a gay jewish chomo matter?

This was planed. They did actually made a plan for this and used people to think it through. such a waste of money….

shiiiet if true

Yeah christcucks like you commonfilth are getting pretty annoying these days here.

We are now playing game "who was here first"

He won't need to. Just wait, and he's going to suddenly outplay the left with a victim narrative they already created. Mark my words, he'll be an advocate for victims of child sex abuse.

Does the context of being a gay jewish chomo matter?

"white nationalism" is just the sinkhole keeping whites away from National Socialism. What do you have against genuinely pro-white ideologies like this?

You sound like a butthurt Amerindian.

Faggot, I was here on day 1 of the exodus. My first post had 2 digits. Go back to cuckpol and suck more circumcised Libertarian cock.

thread is slowing down and we are close to limit…

just stop

I don't agree with printing out the sticker. However, I can see his reason for doing so. He printed out that message because he noticed a trend with white women where they cared more for natural order animals than they did for actual humans.

They don't advocate for the infanticide of puppies, but do advocate and fund for the infanticide of human babies. Similarity, they do recognize the importance of biology and sexual dimorphism when it comes for animals, yet they want to push tranny and feminist shit onto human beings.

It's not meant to be laughable, it's meant to make you angered with the direction that western society is heading into. Degeneracy isn't concealed, it's promoted and funded out out in the open. Degeneracy is how people like Milo and Nyberg reached the top.

holy hell nice history revisionism, there were unironic NatSocs here in 2013 when this place was mostly pedos sitting on the "is m*sterchan really a honeypot" fence.

TRS will just be in the next one :^)

It's the grandparents that matter: look at the picture you uploaded yourself you low IQ NEETSoc LARPing faggot. You should be embarassed.

you fucking shills are retarded and pathetic, not even worth the breath you breathe, I don't know how you people don't just end your miserable life. Its not like anyone would care if you did.

But CF isn't fighting against degeneracy, he's fighting against white people. He promotes the idea that muslims and niggers are somehow godly and moral (despite entire Africa being infested with AIDS - a fag virus) and only white people can be degenerates and therefore need to go. He doesn't want whites to "better themselves". He wants them to perish.

he wants white people to be replaced by based brown people. its easy to see. stop the mental gymnastics and embrace the obvious reality

Of course, what else…

I wouldn’t say this is TRS it is too strong. They do not have resources for this. Too coordinated all over internet.

No, you were not here first. The core of Holla Forums has always been National Socialists, we are what make this board great, strong and useful. We will win, the future will be National Socialist, and anti-white traitors like you will regret betraying your own race.

He's James Alefantis' boyfriend, the guy who owns Comet ping pong.

I'm actually fascist myself. Benito>Adolf. Sorry fam.

What does a quick google search have to do with you being obviously TRS or you using cuckchan filenames

It starts with the grandparents but isn't is a reasonable assumption that his grandparents are semetic if his mother is?
jewish mother = at least half-kike = no right to exist.
Why do you come here if you have such disdain for the native userbase?

aut-kike then, same shit different asshole.

TRS is anti-Christian, lad. At least be knowledgeable on who you're shilling against.

CF is an average christcuck = prefers Christcuck shitskins over Aryan non-christians
In other words, an enemy of the White race

The dumbest thing Rockwell did was to dress his movement in nazi uniforms. And you retards emulate that. You are kike shills and retard fanboys that have no clue about tactics. Nationalism HAS to happen incrementally. But just keep shoving your LARP shit in normies faces and talking about genociding everyone who isn't you. YOU are the most damaging element to the white race.

WINNING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Fill old thread next

maybe, but also on cuck chan..leddit…twitter …with same agenda and same arguments. someone who can push this. They are on the other thread. They are pushing this milo story too hard.

Wrong. Fascism has no racial policies. This is why National Socialism is infinitely superior, because it appreciates the importance of race and racial purity. Italian Fascists thought that even Negroes can be Italian as long as they believe in Fascism and worship the state. This is your brain on Fascism.

Blow your brains out, that was his remedy for PRfaggotry. Remember when it was WUFENS?
Would not have gained any ground if he had beat around the bush like your aut-kike PRFAG masters.

it's the aut-kike internet defense force.
or maybe JIDF since aut-kike suits their ends as well

They want this pushed hard and fast. Pressure buying

You're getting gassed Seventh Spic

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
So pathetic Shlomo
You know nothing about how any of this works

fascism is the spine where as national socialism is the brain and heart

cant have one without the other

yes JIDF or something like it, CTR…whatever they control

wrong, fascism is the arm, National Socialism is the central-nervous-system.

fascism doesn't completely ignore race. But its not totally obsessed with it completely either so yes. i disagree with you.

I always thought he faked that so that the GG crowd would fuck off and leave him alone.
It appeared to be a setup with jade whoever….and it worked.

Maybe democrats will start liking him since he's advocating for the same degenerate shit.

ColumnFifth is an innumerate dipshit who claims whites are the most degenerate when the stats clearly demonstrate that niggers and spics have disproportionate amounts of faggots and trannies. Pre-selected anecdotes are not evidence. Any degeneracy is bad, but let's stop pretending it exclusively or even majorly affects whites. Christianity has not saved the spic or nigger from degeneracy.

Of course he said it, all Jewish boys are men at 13.

Of course he said it, all Jewish boys are men at 13.

this is pretty much as much as needs to be said about this subject

Except Spencer is not Milo's buddy. Wtf are you even talking about you moron?

The thing that I desire is for white, non-Jew Europeans to be allowed to have opinions in public. That's it. After that, let the fucking chips set down any place they want.

We're not even anywhere near doing this. White nonJew Europeans remain the single group of people not allowed to have opinions. We're still being fucking crushed.

Shit, didn't even notice.

So the faggot selfpulishes, promotes on Brietbart and sells on Amazon. The result, the fucking kike faggot makes even more money.

They can never be men and that isn't even a foreskin joke.

I'm kinda disappointed this hasnt its own stickied thread here. But i'm also annoyed to hell and back by that coalburning faggot. This shouldnt stop me from calling out this coordinated media attack but it feels pretty hard to motivate myself since media targets Milo Kikepopoulous of all people.

Welp, it's not as if you couldn't see something like this coming 6 million miles away. A spokesman who supports open faggotry, race mixing and a kike to boot. What could possibly go wrong?

Common Filth is a fucking anti-white degenerate, he can burn alongside TRS and Milo.