CUMSKINS GOING EXTINCT

let's go

fuckin way she goes

Rolling

rollin. are monster girls best girls?

Did he drink himself to death?

It's another cuckime dead end gets triggered by fun episode

who?

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Assad confirmed

rollin'

F

And here I was thinking 'the left can't meme' was just BS…

F

Roll

the left invented memes

rollin'

Really? Care to name some classic left maymays?

>some LITERALLY WHO Z-list """celebrity""" dies
>RIP F MODS STICK WHEN "he meant so much to me [insert pointless annecdote about watching *their* films] I willy truly miss them"

F

F

rest in peace, in my opinion I would've never watched trailer park boys if it wasn't for lahey's drunken mishaps

I've had a shitty day and this is the shit cherry on top of the shit sundae, F.

Rest in Peace mate

He was never drank alcohol in real life

F
Who will be the Liquor now?

Nigs gonna nog, amirite?

F

Goddamn ;_;

That guy had great comedic timing. RIP Mr. Lahey

Come on janitors, he was one of the greatest trailer park supervisors to ever live.
F

sticky*
hard to type through tears

Reminder that this beautiful man is also dead.
RIP Mr. Lahey

Time to get eaten by the shitworms ran ran bobandy.

F

FFFFF
F
FFFFF
F
F

Will Randy wear a shirt at the funeral?

rip

Say goodnight to the bad guys!

A RIPPIN and a ROLLIN

I think that I'm the only Canadian to have not seen this show. Is it actually as good as everyone seems to hype it up to be?

saved

Fuck off back to Holla Forumsscape

Dubs get

He's supervising the big trailer park in the sky now.

rolling for ronery

literally who

Good night Jimbo.
F

First few seasons are fucking gold, but they definitely started losing the spark after a while.

No, that would be disrespectful.

The new seasons are shit, watched a couple episodes and they tried too hard to be funny.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to download the first three seasons in a minute.

This. A good example of this is the increase in "Rickyisms" or the words that Ricky goofs up. Back in earlier seasons you'd see a couple of these per episode, they were funny every time because the joke restrained itself and didn't wear out its welcome. In the newer seasons damn near every other word out of Ricky's mouth is a mispronunciation of another word.

Yeah I only watched the first season after the boys gained control over the franchise from Mike Clattenburg. It seemed to lose a lot of subtlety. I think he was the genius behind the show. Even the last few seasons he directed were not that great. I will always love this show though, it's comfy as fuck.

He really was a great actor.

Don't forget to prep the bull!

Who?

literally who

lel

>saging a pinned rip literally who thread

Hadn't refreshed since I first clicked on it several hours ago. Didn't know it was pinned.

The liquor's in control now.

That sucks he was great in the show. Rip

One less jew is one less jew

fucking pleb

Kikes are droppibg like flies

First Philidelphia Collins and now this. F

Rollan

That was comfy as shit. I only expected to watch a min or two and it was already over.

LET'S GOOOOO

I know you weebs don't know this feel, but it is suffering.

Find a woman who looks like this and ask her to dress up for you.

roll

But really was TPB the only notable thing he did?

I REFUSE TO GO ALONG WITH THIS
GRANT ME A REROLL

Source?

HERE WE A GOOOOOO

GOOD NIGHT JEWISH PARASITE

he's not jewish. It's just a meme to claim actors who died are jews

F

And just now TPB was getting good by focusing on the original cast and less rediculous stories again.
The man did an amazing portrayal of Jim Lahey, despite being straight and sober.

I feel for you weeaboo, I do. Life can't be easy with your condition.

If you don't like youthful features what else could your taste possibly be?

Left ones are better. 👌

kill all women

wew

Roll

THIS, holy shit

F

big if true

Who?

only if you're canadian or care about canadian trash tv.

or the obscure gay artsy shit he did a long time ago
which was also canadian.

Gross.

Evetytime a jewboy dies Jesus smiles

F

HOLY FUCKING FUCK. KILL THAT PIZZA FACE CUNT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

holy shit! did you know that due to advancements in modern cosmetics, that people with acne can now almost completely cover it up. wow, that means all real chicks have acne and muh cartoons will never hurt me like real women when I try to smell them on the bus.

F

What else could your taste possibly be?

being real helps

Huh? We're not showing emotion towards a fictional character, we're showing emotion towards the man who played him. Also as funny as Lahey was there were some sad undertones to the character, you couldn't help but feel bad for how alcoholism had wrecked his life and humiliated him at the same time as you were laughing your ass off at his funny antics. So some of us developed a connection with the character which makes his actor's passing even more sad.

This woman seems to be referring to the #metoo hashtag where women are sharing their stories of sexual assault. Well frankly we aren't all sucked in to the world of Twitter and Facebook and obsessed with every new hashtag people use for activism. I'm sure these women have very sad stories, I just don't know about them because I don't follow hashtags. I just have a peripheral knowledge of these hashtags that pop up because newsmedia reports on hashtags as if they were real news. I didn't read #yesallwomen tweets, I don't read #metoo tweets, and I won't read whatever the next hashtag that trends ends up being. I'm already aware that rape is a thing and that it's bad, I don't feel the need to obsessively read stories about the rapes of people I don't know. Just like I don't obsessively read about murders and robberies. I already know crime is bad. I don't need to flagellate myself due to some imagine collective guilt I have because some criminals are the same sex as me. Also the statement that all women experience sexual assault all the time is just obviously false.

Dunsworth is not a Jewish name.

TPB has a huge US and global following, everyone who has done greasy shit can relate to it.

Wow, that sure is a lot of mansplaining. Pretty typical of a rape apologist.

His youtube channel is pretty comfy, he has a couple of documentaries on it. Real shame, he was apparently a real nice dude.

Holy shit

Well, at least they won't be jumping the cheeseburger anymore.
RIP tbh

fuck

that’s bullshit why are there so many ronery spaces

literally who?

F
You were the only gay on television that didn't make me want to go buy rope.

Aw fuck, not Phil, too!

They are fake but you can fuck them. You on the other hand will never be even able to hold hands with your precious mongolian waifu, weeaboo.

What's the point if you don't even like them?

Not him but anime cartoons are fucking ugly. Anyone who actually likes that shit has been MK Ultra'd into an impotent slave boy. You can't procreate with an anime. It's unnatural and degenerate to be sexually attracted to aliens.

Everything you said applies to real women too.

Most modern women use birth control and abortion now. And even if they didn't they would still be shitty wives/mothers anyway.

Not really.

Compare that to ALL animes.

There's women who look like ayys. Also
All of that is ugly.

the calling card of a cuckold

Not an argument.

At least I'll pass on my genes. Men who are infatuated by ugly cartoons and let other men fuck their women are the true cuckolds.

I like women with scars, zits and moles tbh. I like when they have teethy smiles and big ears. I also like them chubby.

But not men who let themselves get walked on by women and the government right?

I like women and big governments.✌

Why do you like having your money and kids taken away from you?

I don't like hostile governments, there's literally nothing wrong with paying taxes as long as it goes into the national effort. You people who aren't patriots would never understand.

Shit taste.

No, that user has great taste.

*no standards

Different standards.

Clown tier makeup is hot as fuck.

(((movies))) have truly poisoned your mind.

Also, that looks like a demon.

True, she's a real semen demon.

Honestly I think the reverse is true, the lead actresses are almost never attractive to me.

SHE IS A CARTOON SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU

nothing wrong with this tbh

Real demons can steal your soul. They're basically jews.

That's rich, coming from a weeb. The difference between us is that I go "muh dik" over an actual female being and thus am able to actually get pussy, while you go "muh dik" over hideous looking drawings some underpaid, overworked slanteyed manlet shat out some time ago by rubbing one out in your basement before continuing to shitpost on the internet by posting pictures of smug indonesian cartoon girls. The virgin weeaboo vs the chad 3D connoisseur.

Holy fuck, at this point you fags are too far gone to be even considered sane anymore. At least you will never pass on your genes while eagerly awaiting your waifus to become real.

>>>/a/

Having sex with used goods isn't a positive thing. Why do all normalfags lack standards? Do you even care about relationships at all?

See
See

Also having children without even considering the type of person raising them or the type of environment they're in is exactly how you end up with children who grow up to be subhumans.

Next you're gonna call him a goon!

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

>(((stefan molyneux))) maymay
You didn't bring up any arguments either, you were just making excuses for your cartoon waifus

Then what benefit do real women have? They're not loyal, not pleasant to be around, and won't have children. And the few who do can't raise them properly or they take them away from you.

I think you should re-check those sources in your infographics, user…

Have you ever entertained the idea that women lie? Most of the "good" ones try (but fail) to hide their past.

Good on you! Stay in your basement and masturbate to your cartoons.

Also forgot to add, a few of the supposed good ones are already taken because they were married off at a younger age.

Better than dealing with an annoying bitch.
And then get sent to jail for "abuse."

RIP Liquor.