Cabin living

Cabin living

Let's talk cabin living in Europe and the US Holla Forums.

Uncle Ted did it and even in times of jewed up property prices it's fairly affordable.

The perfect place to be close to nature, make a white kid or two, hunt a bit and be far away from enrichment.

Other urls found in this thread:

exede.com/
hughesnet.com/
archive.is/8dcRE
ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber5/
ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber24/
amazon.com/Newton-Kismet-Running-Shoes-Orange/dp/B00NFEGNH2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487524945&sr=8-3&keywords=newton shoes
raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-breeds.html
hencam.com/faq/what-to-feed-your-chickens/
foxfire.org/thefoxfirebooks.aspx
avoinmuseo.fi/kivikaudenkyla/traps.shtml
landwatch.com/Allegheny-County-Pennsylvania-House-for-sale/pid/3511136
french-property.com/f/p/nv/pts/12_47/ps/0/pe/15/pl/15/
landandfarm.com/search/Alaska/Undeveloped-Land-for-sale/
landwatch.com/PID/25018719
billyland.com/Cheap-Alaska-Land-for-Sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn that is pretty affordable.

Austria, Germany and Switzerland seem tricky for the most part.

Cabins affordable to normalfags (less than 100k) are hard to come by and most seem to be full houses priced at 200k+, probably a result of overregulation and excessive anti individualist laws.

I found something even cheaper although it needs unspecified repairs. Not a cabin though and just a poorfag home.

Already live in cabin in Green Valley Lake, California. I love it, 100% white, quiet, amazing air quality, pine trees stretching to the heavens, that winter smell engulfing everything, reading books by the fire place, bird watching, fishing, old red school houses for your kids etc it's amazing, and I completely recommend it even if you have to commute for work.

Ideally you could just live in unoccupied vacation cabins all over the place. Unoccupied 99% of the time. Especially foreclosed ones.

It's niggerish on the surface but if you wanna live off the grid I think it's a cool way.

How do you get internet? Fast internet is the one thing I'd want in a cabin.

Satellite microwave is an option. Kek. My plan this summer is to open up an old shît in gold mine in Arizona and cabin it up with the wife and two kiddos and mastiff.

Where I live I have 100mbps cable internet

That would be old shut in.

3G is fine by me and that's available in all but the most rural areas.

I live in a tent on my wife's son balcony.

Future ambition is to buy at least 20 acres of land, going to shoot for 40 though, is it better to buy the lot and build a house on it or to buy a lot with a home already built on it? Location will be somewhere in the MidWest.

I saw this video yesterday and my heart lurched. Why don't we do this kind of stuff more often? Living in nature and appreciating its bounties and all that.

I plan on getting a job with a firm that might move me to Wyoming, I hope that happens so I can appreciate nature in ways I was never able to before.

I'm guessing you're not the norm.

3G is what kind of mbps?

How would one go about beginning to look for such a place? I'll be leaving university in about a year and it would behoove me to start looking at what my options are.

Thats not a cabin. Thats a singlewide trailer in a trailer park. And you don't own the land you pay 400/month in rent.

No, it's just because I live within 15 miles of Big Bear CA which is a popular tourist location

Travel to non pozzed places that commonly have cabins for sale with whatever meager holiday allowance your jewish employer provides you (i.e. Montana, Wyoming) and if you like what you see look up areas on zillow and you'll find cabins and small homes for sale there.

The homes in 's picture and OP's are Modular homes. They're homes typically built in a factory and then shipped out. Search on google 'modular homes for rent' and click whatever site you want to use.'

That's not a cabin in the woods faggot. That's a trailer home. Look at that crowded street map. It's probably in a trailer park or in a neighborhood at best. Trailer homes go for $15-80k.

Your confusing Uncle Ted with Trevor Phillips.

Depends. Find out the zoning and water options. If you want to farm the easiest way might be to find and old timer that's ready to sell out. Get all his equipment with the land or something. There are several for sale outside of Denver I've seen recently

What's the cash burn rate of farms nowadays? There must be a reason he's selling.

In the USA the 2 big sat providers are
exede.com/
hughesnet.com/

Not good for HD streaming or gaming but works fine for shitposting on Holla Forums or limited youtube use.500-700ms pings.

They both have plans for updated satellites that will make the caps/pricing better but the latency is just part of physics and cant be overcome.

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. You're not wrong. You would have to get creative like maybe start a brewery on site or start raising beef for sale. Saw a guy up in Oregon that bought his dads old farm and grows all his own grain for his own brewery at the farmhouse. Has horses and cows and shit. Looks fun

Not looking to farm. Looking to be left along and not have neighbors.

Kek. You could always build a tarpaper shack up the woods in Montana right ? Write a book or two. Fight a moose

You can find broadband internet in secluded cabin/rural mountain areas that no one goes to if you look for them, namely they'll be relatively close to a popular ski resort, yet no one will go near your home anyway. Another area I lived was by Truckee, which is a popular tourist trap, but I lived in the 300 popular town outside of it that also had decent broadband internet and retained the seclusion from living innawoods cabin

Lots and lots of hard work just to survive. Unless your a big industrial farm you wont be getting rich. Thats why young kids wont go in to farming. They just don't see the value in it.

The old small family farms around me are gobbled up by home developers who subdivide the lots and build McMansions.

Mines often are closed because of the exessive pollution that they have inside of it, coal mines even have radioactive pollution in it I think, be careful with those caves.

7Mbps down I think. It's usually around 30 bucks for 5GB which is fine if you don't stream media.

Yeah sat options suck big penis. I just want to be able to pirate movies and download games on occasion without waiting weeks. Shit there must be a WiMAX or some sort of cable nearby.

The only problem with that is that American beer taste is the plebbest of the pleb tier now that the only beer with any marketability is the increasingly estrogenic and bitter IPA variants. Raising beef would be nice however. I used to buy organic meat from local farmers in Texas.

You could try to roll the dice and go for black truffle farming too. It's a bit of an arcane art that no one really understands yet but it's mega lucrative if you can get it right.

I just can't imagine what amount of average dosh you'd need in the bank to undertake a successful farming endeavor though. $200k?

The latency is the thing you'll notice. Expect at least 100ms, probably more like 125-150ms. A lot like use your phone to browse. Would not recommend 3G.

No, gotta have a house for the future wife and kids,

Yeah or more. Farmer guy I know always makes the million dollar rancher joke. You know , start with 2 million Kek. Also I stopped drinking IPA after reading that discussion here a few months back. Lagers are delicious now. If that was you thanks for the advice

Do this:

You can't even buy a 3G plan in the USA anymore.

Damn, it looks so comfy.

Where I used to live, people would bring their own broadband because companies would not. They would form some company or non-profit called "Whatever street broadband", and get enough people together to pay for it. This was in the mountains so they would set up whatever towers they needed to link up wirelessly with the nearest town then break it out down the street however was best.

Are there many tornadoes in Montana?

Lagers still have hops but lagers are one of the only beers brewed with the 'cold brew' method which, in my opinion, produces a higher quality beverage.

The only beers without hops are spruce beer and the finnish sahti. I've yet to try either because it's hard to get a hold of them. Hopless beer has deep roots in Europe and I think it would be worth bringing back. I think they're called gruits. Basically herb/fruit blends.

That's a good idea. I'm wondering if this can be done in Switzerland. One thing that worries me about Europe sometimes is that each square cm is accounted for, no more wilderness.

Some of the newer plans are passable. I used satellite on and off 5-10 years ago and on a dogshit plan no less. You can get by. A seedbox and scheduled downloads from it during the unmetered overnight times works. You could also bring an external hard drive when you visit friends or family with real internet to torrent stuff. Don't expect to use it in the rain or snow though.

Stop spying on me. You know I was googling livable tents earlier.

But seriously, kind of a freaky coincidence.

I feel for the college meme, goofed off when I should habe been studying, took ages to get my degree, and now I am a slave to about 130k of student loan debt. Despite having a STEM degree, I can't find a decent job. I am going to become a trucker. My plan is to drive my ass off, pay off my student loan debt in as few years as possible, and start saving for a down payment on some land. Ideally I'd like to have a hundred acres or so, but I'll take what I can get.

After I get the land, I'll need a place to sleep. My plan is to at first build an 8x8 little shack. It'll basically be a plywood shed with a bed inside. I'll switch to a regional trucking job, so I can be home a few days a week. I'll use my home time to slowly build my real home. An inside out passive solar design I've been working on. Its basically a very well insulated house, with the bricks on the inside instead of outside.

I plan to eventually quit trucking and become a farmer/rancher and homesteader of some kind, living off the fruits of my labor as much as possible. Right now freshwater prawn farming is looking good. We'll see how things work out. If it weren't for property taxes I'd straight up homestead, but the way things are now you never really own you land, you just rent it from the taxman.

I have laid my dreams at your feet, pol/,
Tread lightly, for you tread on my dreams.

Not sure, the US is huge, my neighborhood road is just dirt that isn't maintained by the county, state or government, I have to maintain it myself and drive some miles to get my mail since I don't even have a street address.

What degree? You might consider the military as they have a student loan repayment program IIRC. With a degree you could become an officer and your pay would be respectable since everything else is provided for. I like your prawn farming idea though.

I should say a street address recognized by the postal service, sage for doublepost

I have recently used the latest gen hughesnet. Nots not all that bad and works good for Holla Forums.

If your innawoods you may just find that you use the internet less and hollyjew shit becomes less important. Off grid living requires your time and effort to be focused on other things especially if you live in a place that has a winter.
I have lived in a place that heated with nothing but wood. You basically spent all summer doing nothing but dragging/cutting/splitting/stacking wood for the winters.

Self driving trucks will probably be around soon. Maybe not in 5 years but in 10 for sure, so it's not a job that can be relied on for long.

About 15 years ago I looked into prawn farming here in TN. Talked to an old boy that was in the business. He told he he quit, as did other local farmers, due to an inability to turn a profit. Not saying you can't make a go of it user, but I felt I should share my limited knowledge of the topic with you.

How long is your commute? I fucking hate living outside the city in the suburbs but it's really comfy knowing my commute time to work is less than 10 minutes away after commuting to work for years.

So upgraded from your van project to a cabin now?
kek

I think sturgeon farming for caviar production would be smarter if you're trying to turn a profit.

If you sell it as organic that's not full of crap like those toxic monster prawns from Vietnam and Brazil you can have a market I guess, but you'll always have to compete against the third world until peak oil happens.

Doesn't help having a marine biology degree when you live out in Colorado or Wyoming.

Because kikes run a 24-hour campaign of ridiculing whites for living with natures
(rednecks, hillbillies, hicks, etc)
Also he needs to learn how to building a better fire.

2 hours, but it's a completely dead road for most of it and I spend a lot of the year off work because I'm in refractory and I can only work when there are jobs to do. My mortgage here is dirt cheap, and I don't really use much for utilities. Also, I sell firewood in the winter, in California they will buy your firewood for 500 bucks it's crazy.

…and not throw his knife into the fucking dirt

I gather raising catfish is a decent gig too

Yeah, that's what the one remaining farm does here. The problem is market saturation if your not that one farm.

Also mexicans/shitskins are flooding that trade and lowering the pay bigtime.

I find it hard to believe he can't get a better job with a STEM degree. I think he is just unwilling to move or take a lower level job.

The degree is chemistry, but I can't join the military. I am a landwhale. I've been losing weight, and am the lightest I've been in a long time, but that's still really obese.

Yes, I know. Ten should be more than enough. And with a Class A license I could still drive buses and whatnot. I doubt intermodal transport would be automated for even longer.

Yeah. I've heard it both ways. Seems to be a marketing issue. A lot of people grow prawns and expect the buyers to beat a path to their door. They never get out there and spread the word.

As long as you're not stuck in traffic, sounds bretty good. I would like to do the same thing once I get a new vehicle, that would suck getting stuck out in the middle of nowhere

Spot on. I'm looking to homestead and what describe you is what I expect my life to be in addition to growing some crops, raising animals, and hunting/fishing. I fucking hate farming and will end up buying a lot of veggies that aren't easy to grow.

Making friends with like minded people is the best thing I could recommend for anyone of the same mind. We're all in different stages, but work with each other to get things done so you can get experience doing and learn from other's mistakes before you dive full hog and do it yourself. My buddy is taking the first delivery of lumber on his barn house once he gets zoning changed in a week and it is going to be great to learn more carpentry from him. I can do basic stuff fine and have a decent workshop, but I know fuck all about building a house besides researching building codes and watching jewtube videos. And, it's looking more and more like I'm going to be building instead of buying. Pain in the fucking dick.

I'm actually looking into this myself in Finland. The onyl issues I've ran into is where to put it down and the costs of connecting to water and sewage and electricity systems can become very expensive. But in any case the price for square feet is basically 1/6 of the average place.

Get a job at your local labor pool digging ditches and doing nigger work, you'll be amazed at how quickly you'll lose that weight just working out there for one summer.

Also if you do a good enough job for the contractor you're being rented out to they might hire you for a permanent position to where you could learn plumbing, electrical, or irrigation.

Nope, no traffic at all, the drive is actually really enjoyable down the mountain because of the scenery. Just pop in an mp3 player with some classical music or something and it's very stress free as opposed to the bumper to bumper when you hit the cities and the load traffic noises.

watch this user, obese trucker becoming rly healthy just by juicing and a bit of excercise

This is fixable. I can give you things you can do today to fix that. Do you have any other medical conditions? Military would probably love to have another chemist in the ranks. Might get to work on the new gas for eliminating mudslimes too.

Step 1 for losing weight (as a former fatty):

step 1) Buy soluable fiber.
step 2) Mix two cups of water filled with 1-2 tbsp of soluable fiber day (don't get metamucil or anything else with flavor)
step 3) Increase your water intake. I'm talking get a bottle and make it your best buddy. I like Polar Bottles because it's made out of LDPE plastic that doesn't leech aids into the water. Drink nonstop.
step 4) Consider fasting or eating very light for a couple days. The point is to clear your body of all the fucking gunk you have in the digestive pipeline.
step 5) After you feel 'lighter' strap on some running shoes and go running for 20 minutes. Distance doesn't matter, just try to run for 20 minutes. You'll undoubtedly start walking, don't worry. Make your goal 20 minutes of nonstop running. Once you can do that, start measuring distancs and times. Then bring the times down. I have a GPS watch and it's nice for giving me real nigga information about my pace.

I used to be fat, trust me, and I brought it down quick. You can do it too, and then you can become a part of the military RWDS making good money.

What is your weight / height etc? There's an upcoming military selection board you might be able to make if you wanted to get going asap. I could help you more in private.

Couldn't you just get a septic tank installed? You could even DIY if you know how to drive a bobcat and know the plumbing codes for your country. Electrical is a matter of calling your utility company to schedule for them to come out and hook up your home to the grid.

Speaking of being fat, another reason you guys should come live in the mountains, higher altitude actually makes you lose weight and keep it off too(jewgle it). There are so many benefits to living up here.

It's a possibility, although regulations and taxation with septic tanks is undergoing lot of strict changes in the coming years. Also a dry toilet isn't that bad of an option, I have one at my summer cabin and all you need to do is empty it once in a while and it's much less dirty job than regular outhouse.

That's crazy, in most rural areas or 'red states' in the US it's bretty easy to have those things installed.

Not sure about in Fingolia, but putting in a well and septic is expensive. Assuming I get it professionally done, doing both would cost at least half the amount of the properties in my pricerange before I even start a foundation. It's the main thing that puts me off to buying land and building.

Yeah I do most of that. I eat keto and do regular fasting. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. Usually a little more if I'm fasting.

I've got down to 389 last time I weighed. No way I'd be going into the military yet.

Do a water fast.
That is to say: have nothing but water. Not even tea or coffee nicotine, surprisingly, is fine but don't start smoking because it's awful.
You'll lose about 1lb/day and your senescent cells will start to die off (as they were supposed to) after about 48 hours without carbs.
Try it for a week. Have a pinch of salt if you get woozy.
You'll need to go hermit mode - hunger is mostly a social thing where you react to other fuckers stuff their faces.

Finnish governments (not just current but the establishment workers) want Finland to become most eco-friendly country in the world at some point. It's a lofty goal but of course at the expense of more and more regulation and costs for the everyman.

How are your knees? You sound like you'd be strong, if your knees can handle it you should do weighted carries like farmers walks and sandbag shouldering, it'll get you in better shape than just walking or trying to run since at your weight I don't think running or going on long walks is a good idea.

If you're 389 you should just stop keto, it's not working for you. Usually with fatties the problem is portion size. Be real here, what's your average meal plan in a day? Don't give me some bullshit like 'cup of coffee and an apple', we both know you can't support that amount of biomass with that caloric intake.

Again, your problem is likely that your body is gunked up. Go buy some soluble fiber and do a 24 hour fast drinking nothing but water + soluble fiber. Then strap on some shoes and hit the pavement.

Ya If your home was serviced before.
It also wont cost you anything if they can string an aerial power drop from the poll to your house.

IF you have to run the lines across the property via trenching or planting telephone poles thats all on you.

Also you may be SOL if there is no "grid" on your street. You would have to work out a deal to extend the grid up the road to your property. They may do it if they think there will be future business on that street. IF not then then the cost is all on you again.

Lol

I know that feel.

Bought a property in September and im loving it. Feed my catfish every few days. Started feeding the birds now it looks like the leaves are falling there are so many coming and going. Got a Goldfinch hooked on peanutbutter that eats out of my hand. Looking forward to the return of the hummingbirds and their battles for sugar water. Watch it all from my office window where I work and shitpost.

Just work out harder you pussy, you don't have to starve yourself to get thinner kek

I'd imagine most of these cabins have horrible insulation and get cold as fuck during winter.

Why not pussy?

You can always start out just building the initial part of your home (kitchen, bedroom) and always build out the rest later on. The only thing you'd have to get professionally done is having the well installed, everything else you could have done yourself if you're a handyman type or just even have GC come out for just the permitting and making sure your shit passes inspection. It isn't like you're having a 50,000 sq ft home built or anything like that.

If it's bigger than 400 sqft it's considered a structure on the land and taxed, so you'd save on initial cost and still get tagged with a big tax bill that will forever increase.

Saved this homesteading thread from Holla Forums a while ago, I can't remember if it was a good thread or not but here you go.
archive.is/8dcRE

I also remember a thread about homesteading and this guy was in it and he was explaining his homesteading setup and how he was stealing broadband or electricity or something from somewhere. I thought I saved it because it was a decent thread but I can't find it. Please post if you have it.

That's what having a wood stove or a fireplace is for.

because your country only lets in shitskins

Where are you from?

UK

They are a little crunchy when I squat, but other than that, my knees are fine. I've been doing some calisthenics, but most of my limited money goes towards getting good food instead of gym membership.

Did you read my posts? Even after the initial water weight loss, I'm still losing about 3 pounds a week on keto. I still count calories, and eat 2000-2500 calories a day. I fast one day a week, and usually two consecutive days a week in addition to intermittent fasting. It seems to be working just fucking fine.

As far as my typical day, Its usually a single meal of 70/30 ground beef and a ten ounce bag of spinach cooked in the grease. I eat all the grease. I wash it down with some bulletproof coffee if its going to be a tough day and I want to get in 2500Cal instead of 2000.

I suggest you look into the work of Dr. Joseph Chung. Fasting has many benefits, even intermittent fasting.

Rocket mass heater. Google that shit.

That should read "one pound of 70/30 ground beef…"

It's honestly paradise for me, I've never felt better in my life. I was suicidal before, but now life just feels alright.

In my area it works out to $15-16 per foot beyond 150ft for electrical to get them to do it. Some people have luck with doing a trench themselves and having them install a box at the road for them to hook into. Most have been told that the box needs to be at/near the dwelling and installed by a contractor of their choice. Companies and the government are making it harder and harder to be self sufficient because they don't want that. I'm going to be going solar/wind/gen route and just be off grid.

I'd have to look into installing septic. I've never done anything beyond basic plumbing and have no desire to fuck up my shitter.

Thermal mass my friend. I plan on doing a high r value SIP house personally though with timber framing if I can afford it

How?
Maybe I should consider physics when I have more money saved up. The debt is why I won't go to uni until I have a decent amount of money saved, my friend did 1 year and was down 10k, nope, fuck that.

You can make a sandbag for less than 5 dollars and it's a better workout than barbells, I recommend it wholeheartedly as a former 300 fatass that is now 180lbs with a bf in the teens.

How many feet are you from their nearest pole?

Basically almost none.

Holy your shit is not. Just kakka in the metsä motherfucker, like in the olden days. Okko will protect you from the bears.

You better make sure that shit is installed property or just say good bye to your roof if your home ever gets struck by lightening.

Are you not exercising? It sounds like you're not. Assuming you're measuring your calories right, you should be losing ~4 pounds a week.

That said you should be exercising. At a 3lb's a week you have another 66 weeks before you're around a decent weight. Or you can strap on some shoes and become a non-hamplanet in less time. Pic related, this is what 400 pounds looks like before and after good exercise.

You're obviously doing something wrong or else you wouldn't be 400 pounds.

You can thank the federal reserve goys for referring to these tiny overpriced homes and euphemistically calling them cabins.
when in reality they are pic related

Yeah, this. Unless you're exercising and making yourself fucking suffer you will never accomplish anything and just fail. This is why diets never work.

Satellite internet is bullshit due to the 800ms ping and the extreme data caps.

ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber5/

You would have to get a tower to put you above the trees and terrain for signal, but you can get up to 1.6 Gigabit of upto 100km

Here's an unlicensed version that gives the same speed but 13/20km
ubnt.com/airfiber/airfiber24/

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HUGHESNET IT IS SHIT THEY ARE SHIT THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU FOR 500MB A DAY WHILE TELLING YOU YOU HAVE 1000GB A MONTH BUT AFTER 500MB YOU GET THROTTLED TO DIAL UP SPEED
STAY FAR FAR AWAY THIS IS SERIOUS WARNING MANE

Wait what i remember the thinker having his fist closed

I'm sure somebody shit in it at some point in time, so the description is still accurate.

Have you ever used a wood stove?
Do you know how much effort it takes to prepare the firewood and light the thing up every morning?

Plus, it hardly matters where the heat comes from when it just escapes because of shitty insulation.

Look who woke up. Look man we know you have a huge mortgage but not everyone wants to live like that.

The competition is ridiculous. I've had a few temp jobs at some labs when they've had analysts on maternity leave and whatnot, but can't find a permanent position. When I've asked about the number of applicants, the number they give me is always very high, often around 300.

Dude that's fucking great. I don't know why I never thought of that. I'm going to make a couple tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. It'll feel good to do squats under weight again.

Not like I'd like to. I've been working on some calisthenics progressions. I used to go to the gym and and do stronglifts, but back them I never changed my eating. I got stronger, but no one was mirin' my flab.

When I lived in the country a few years ago we got broadband through some kind of wifi-esque broadband microwave system. Speeds were only slightly less than cable. We got it through the local electrical co-op.

If it were hipster they wouldn't call it a cabin, it would be a 'tiny house.'

what is this meme? my mortgage is slightly higher than the price of my house. if you want a nice house, you have to spend money. if you don't want to spend money, you have to live in a nigger rigged shack in the middle of some fucking swamplands

Most likely not on the house roof and on the garage or shed roof. I'd prefer to have them ground mounted and eventually put them on a tracking array, but that will depend on if it's feasible for the property.
I said in an earlier post that it's great having like minded friends. I've done work installing and taking down turbine and have an acquaintance who is a solar installer who and can trust. I have enough electrical background that we can install a system together.

Never had a problem with hughes overcharging when I was using them, but exede has better plans the last time I checked.

Using a woodstove exclusively is a lifestyle choice unless you're going to buy your wood. It's expensive this year. If you're going to do it, chances are you're already in the farming/homesteading mentality. Living a healthy and happy life away from jewery is a full time job unless you are rich and can get others to do it for you.

They had to be forced into camps before they ever used their hands for anything but wringing. My cabin has been around since the late 1800s with some upgrades done by myself, and it's much better quality than any shitty modern commie suburb.
You're going to make it user, I believe in you.

That's wireless internet, not Sat.

Thinly-veiled shilling thread to turn Montana into an urbanized shithole like Colorado though internal migration.

Sage.

Second part meant for:

Theres no reason not to do it, even if you just use it for your first owned home.

What's stopping you from buying some shoes and running? You can always buy a squat rack and a barbell set. Craigslist is great for that shit. You just DESPERATELY need to get some cardio in. Let me help you:

amazon.com/Newton-Kismet-Running-Shoes-Orange/dp/B00NFEGNH2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1487524945&sr=8-3&keywords=newton shoes

These are some shoes I've been using lately. I highly recommend them.

The meme is that you bumplocked the 'living out of your car' thread yesterday and now you're shitposting in this thread in the same way and probably going to bumplock this thread. Not everyone wants to live in suburbia. Calling rural living 'nigger rigged shack in the middle of swamplands' shows how much of an urban cuck you are, moonman.

No thanks.

Just make a tent on the land. That is it.

I've been increasing my walking. If I ran my ankles would explode. As far as buying a weight set, I totally would, except I live at home again and my parents would not allow it.

http:/ /livabletent.s3.amazonaws.com/

FTFY

Where I'm at the interest and taxes each equal the sticker price of a home over the life time of use so for whatever the stated home price you will be paying 3x that amount.

Reminded me of this ancient pic. If joint problems are stopping you, your options are swimming or getting a indoor stationary bike. I would recommend getting one that can support your body mass.

Note shape. Note siding covering up bottom. It's a trailer / manufactured home. Very thin walls / little wind resistance. "Wood" exterior is a thin facade. Not at all a comfy site built log cabin.

Any plan is better than huegsnet. Cant recall exactly what it was but 60-75 a month plus contract for "1000gb/month and 5MB/s down" cant recall what up was.
in reality its 500mb a day before throttle to dial up soeeds for at least 24 hours from the point you go over. And it was never even close to 5MB/s. It would usually at best go 500kb/s. I was in a large flat county with no mountains around anywhere. But all was fine from their end and the satellite was okay as well. "Thats just how it works". Got tid of that shit fast and got a Verizon 3g mobile hotspot thing. Was 10000x better than shitnet.
/rant

Why exactly?
Humans evolved as persistence hunters and are incredibly efficient at doing aerobic exercise while burning fuck all energy.
Even Kate Upface doesn't keep trim by running - she lifts lumps of iron.
How many calories do you expect the human hippo ITT to burn?
Given that 1lb of fat is 3,500 calories the fucker could kill himself crawling on a hamster wheel for 18 hours every day and still be a fat fuck.
Aerobic exercise for weight loss is a complete myth.
You can tell because every fat fuck does it and remains a fat fuck.
Starve yourself to lose weight and kill off grandad cells that only scream for inflammation and then:
Lift weights, eat shitloads of protein and stay the fuck away from carbs that aren't mostly indigestible vegetables.

70k you
70k wife
3x20k kids
30k 15% savings
target income: 230k

Both of the examples of homes posted ITT are both shitty trailers, but that doesn't erase the idea.

LMAO

Alright brotherman, try fasting then going on a 15 mile hike with me while toting a 30 pound pack. Let me know how many calories you don't burn.

its not lofty its death
its having some faggot running your life and deciding if you suck enough dicks or not, and its never enough

I guess you aren't familiar with keto.

You're a real genius.

these double dubs speak truth.
Though, could you get multiple 399 sqft structures on one property and still dodge the tax?
What seperates a house form a nice shed anyway.
How many workshop/garages
or spare offices can one have really?

How many 15 mile hikes is a 400lb man going top be able to do in a week?
Answer: Fucking ZERO.
This is why aerobics is shit for losing weight.
I hope that clears things up.

Are you trying to make it so this guy is wheelchair bound when he gets older? Christ, don't recommend excessive cardio to someone 400lbs, this is why advice on the internet is so terrible and why people end up failing at losing weight.

/fit/ talk on my Holla Forums?

Gonna drop my own advice for the fatty.

It's great keto is working for you, however keto is a giant pain in the ass diet. Im a diet and gym obsessed /fit/izen and I only go on keto when I'm trying to get under 10% bodyfat. If you burn out on keto, it's ok, do not go back to stuffing your face with garbage. The only thing that matters right now is restricting your caloric intake enough to lose weight.

Some people are saying you need to exercise. Losing weight is 100% diet, exercise can be a good supplement but it's still all diet. If you are going to exercise avoid any high impact activities like running because your giant lard ass is going to put a lot of stress on your joints, not to mention you dont know shit about proper running form. The last thing you need is an injury forcing yourself to be sedentary where you get depressed and seek comfort in the bottom of an ice cream tub. Walking is ok, bikes are good.

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. As I said losing weight is 100% diet, hell even bulking up to put on muscle is still mostly diet.

So since the only pics ITT so far were shitty trailers, here are some nice proper cabins.

I told him that he needs low-impact exercise if he can't do running. There's no reason he can't do pool or stationary bike exercises. I was overweight, though not a hamplanet, and running is what saved me and made it basically impossible for me to get fat. This guy's body is already wheelchair bound if he doesn't start doing something other than geriatric tier exercise like walking.

The only diet adjustment I made was cutting out soda, after that plus lifting whatever heavy shit I could, chopping wood and sandbags, I dropped 120lbs while probably eating more than I did when I was 300+ pounds

Thanks, but I've been doing keto since a little after new years. It was not my new years resolution actually. I've been enjoying it for the most part, but am getting a little burnt out. I've been thinking about doing a week of 'the potato hack' as a quasi refeed, then going back into keto. In case you don't know, I would eat 2000Cal of potatoes a day. I'm sure I'll gain some water weight, but I should keep losing actual weight just fine.

Yes as far as I understand. Where I'm at you have to have things separated by 15 ft between them and 15 ft from the property line.

As for sheds, you don't have to get permission to build if they are less than 120 sqft, but I'm still unsure on the tax burden as I've seen sheds listed in property values calculations, so they could fuck you there even

Only if you put your trailer in park. It's actually pretty cheap to just buy your own land and put a trailer on it granted you have a utility hook up and can clear a driveway to park your pickup

Alternatively, you could buy pontoons for your trailer and have a DIY yatch

Gonna make enough money to move up into the Snowy Mountains and make a little habitat for the greenest frogs in the world

Lots of people in my state buy trailers on their own property and hook them up to a well and septic while they build a house. Some get to the house, most don't. Our economy is shit.

That's a good way to get shot.

Check out the North Pond Hermit.

Do you like giving money away, have an additional monthly chore with the opportunity to be penalized with a late fee, have the gouging ever increasing, have the crooked overpowered wireless signal meter spying on you, then a utility hook up is for you, or you could roll your own. Solar is bumfuck easy and cheap and if not at a sunny location I'd still be looking to be off grid with wind, geo thermal, water.

Honestly you sound like a lost cause if chasing the dragon that is meme diets is your only method of losing weight. You're probably better off becoming a trucker user, you're not going to lose that weight.

Made this pic too, just for you.

You'd probably want a hookup while your saving money for that shit. If I had enough money for solar panels I'd just buy a house

Way way more. The farmers I know burn through a million or more often several times more every year. The profit margins are slim.

You are vastly overestimating the cost of diy solar.

Getting schools to source local farm for ingredients instead of big box retailers is one of the things that needs fixing. Agrobusiness is the kikiest shit imaginable. Taking down monsanto should be a priority.

You seem like you know a bit, what would you put it at? Assume I'm in a tropical zone. I thought the battery banks might be a bit pricey.

The issue with them never building the house is typically one of two things, barring the shit economy: lack of planning or a lack of motivation. Most folks don't adequately plan as it is and building a house requires more planning than daily living. Building a house requires material, capital, land, labor, legal knowledge, and permits. Unfortunately most good old boys never plan that far, hence the house never gets built.
As for motivation, some people become content to live out of their trailer, and the house becomes this dream that they'll always put off. They'll do it tomorrow.

A hamplanet would get better results from doing core exercises daily in addition to an intense stationary bike routine and severely restricted diet.
Hamplanets often have very poor joint health due to their excessive weight, so high impact exercises like running and certain forms of hiking e.g. rucking can and will lead to Snap City. No one wants to go to Snap City, especially hamplanets. It's easier for them to starve the weight off while improving their cardio and core muscle tone. As their weight goes down they should add more exercises to their routine like upper and lower body calisthenics and jogging. By the time they're skinny they should be able to maintain their weight if they keep the routine up. They should also get their metabolism out of starvation mode once they hit a desired weight by very slowly weaning it into a normal 2000-3000cal diet, otherwise they'll yo-yo when trying to reintroduce a normal diet.

Last I checked it was like 5-10k. there's a difference between having enough to sell power back to the company and having enough to be off the grid entirely

For fucks sake man. Just eat less calories and exercise more. If you're gaining weight it's because you're eating more than you need to maintain body mass. If you're losing weight it's because you're not eating enough to maintain body mass. It really is that easy. Get a calculator and a notebook and count how many calories you're eating in a day.

My rucking example was for that one guy who said cardio doesn't burn calories, not for hamplanet chemist user.

Your only problem is advertising the thing originally and getting contacts in restaurants and the like, but that goes for most farming operations.

Here's a link with some free plans and examples of relatively small-scale rabbit farms. This is something I really wanted to do myself, but I admittedly have no personal experience.

raising-rabbits.com/rabbit-breeds.html

I'm a militaryfag chair national guard, but have done some army training and I can attest that rucking is very demanding. I just wanted to give our resident whale chemist some advice so that he won't end up with graham cracker bones from being 150+ lbs. overweight.
Losing weight and keeping to a routine is even easier if you have someone calling you out on your bullshit all the time, so if chemical cetaceanon can find a friend to crack the whip, all the better.

10/10

Reminds me of the story of that one guy from the UK who had a friend text him 'fat fuck' every day who ended up losing 150 pounds.

Yeah, building a house is hard. I helped out a friend a bit a few years back, but I didn't have as much time as I would have like and was the extra guy who showed up when he could. He was a roofer/gc along with the guys helping him. Felt like a retarded nub a lot despite them not caring and being happy to have extra hands on site. I'm getting ready to help another friend build his and I plan on being there from taking the first delivery lumber delivery to cracking the first beer when it's done. We'll fucking see how it goes. He's intelligent, motivated, and has been planning this for years. Those years were spent gaining experience and saving money to buy the land, plus materials for the house. It's going to take a long time to build since none of us can do it full time, but it should end up solid.

Pretty much 100% correct, with some minor nuance. Running for an hour (6 to 9 miles depending on speed) will burn around 1000 calories. However, eating a hamburger with fries and coke, or drinking a Starbucks coronary beverage, will implant 1000+ calories in as little as five minutes.

So diet is extremely important and is the cornerstone. Add exercise as a force multiplier. (Exercise also eliminates the feeling of hunger that we get when we are sitting around on our asses.)

People really underestimate the 'residual burn' of calories when you get your metabolism going hard enough it needs to to sustain one hour runs. It's wild. You also sleep better and feel like you just fucked a woman for thirty minutes with all the serotonin that gets produced in your brain.

what about the part where you have to kill cute fluffy bunnies. That part seems sad
Though I used to like chickens until I lived with some for a time. Fucking hate the little cockgobblers now. Maybe it'll develop for bunnies too

Me too, that's weird.
sage for offtopic post

To my understanding you can turn a tidy profit if you keep and breed certain rarer breeds of animal. I've heard that Ameraucana chickens can sell for something like $50 a chick if they're certified purebreds, though I'm not sure.

Is there any truth to that?

FUCK YOU. YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU'RE GOING TO KILL THAT RODENT TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY
user I haven't done this thing because my gf isn't willing to help me kill things. I've redpilled her and convinced her of the importance of gun rights, but I can't wash away intrinsic female love for cute things.

You can do the killing as long as she assumes the care for the things as well.

Chicken coops are considerably more troublesome to care for as far as I know. Cleaning, in particular, needs to be done much more often than with rabbits in steel cages. Chicken is also susceptible to many more diseases. Haven't read up on any weird chicken breeds that are expensive, but if they are, chances are that they're much higher-maintenance than the regular ones.

Which one is easier to feed without having to go out and buy feed for them? Some folks in my current neighborhood let their chickens roam freely to forage

Sound right, it's car price level, not house price level. Depends on how many kw, which I'd be solving the issue from both ends, upgrade my old computer that I leave on all the time to a current more power efficient one, already using low power 9.5w led bulbs, get a more efficient fridge and washer/dryer, build double walled and roof for more energy efficient passive heating and cooling, I'm under 10kw/day now in a 1.5ksqft older house and would drop further with a better setup, but aiming for 10kw would a good general target, for me at least.

Thanks for this thread, friends. It's always nice to get a reminder that even though most of the time we're taking about crushing globalist cabals and preserving the future of our nations, deep down we just want to live simply with nature and our families in small supportive communities. Thanks for reminding me that the hate for some is proportional to the love we have for others, and that we want best for the ones who care about is and share our ideals. Thanks for showing how much we care about each other and how we can push each other to improve our lives and guide or friends to their goals.

Holla Forums is truly the comfiest board.

I'm about 20 minutes out of town and 4G reaches here. Unlimited tethering with pdanet. Pretty comfy.

Those folks are going to have a hell of time with dogs and foxes. Also, they're exposing the chickens to a lot of stuff (pesticides, children, people who like to practice marksmanship with various devices) they have no control over (I'm assuming that you seem to be in a relatively populated area and not farm land per se). I've seen some plans for coops that have little chicken runs–those seem like a more sensible idea if you want to get your chicken exercise.

To answer your question, I think a lot of vegetables and vegetable leftovers are fine for rabbits (with some very big exceptions), but you're likely better off buying pellets. As for chicken, all I know is that they need a source of calcium if you're feeding them "naturally". Here's a site with some info if you want to read more on it.

hencam.com/faq/what-to-feed-your-chickens/

Pellet food, when kept dry and in a sealed container, will last a long time since it's dehydrated (and the container keeps out the rats). Theoretically, you may be able to do some kind of farm running (at least partially) on your "compost" (leftover food and whatnot), but that would require very careful planning, or at least care for not feeding them something that may be harmful.

We're really the most normal, moderate people left when it comes down to it. We just might be forced to become horrendously violent, even though that itself is just a natural instinct of racial preservation. The JWO is an extremist battle against all natural sanity. Glad to be here with you, user.

On the topic of feeding animals, what's your opinion about keeping pigs as living trashcans for what your other animals can't eat?
You obviously raise them for meat and leather, but is it better to compost mostly inedible kitchen waste or is easier to give it the hogs and hope for the best?

Varg's wife was saying it worked out for them with their roaming chickens that just every now and then the dox got his dues, and most of the time the dog could do its job.

The fox*

Dunno the cost of propane in your area but I'm looking to use it as my backup and having appliance which can run off both if need be. Gas stovetop with an electric oven, dual use fridge and freezers. The fridge and freezer won't be efficient, but in my area I could have to worry about sunless days for more than a few days. Propane lights are comfy as fuck as well. Think candle or storm lantern without the flickering.

The friends I have all let their chickens roam. We don't live in some cramped suburban hellhole where you neighbor is on top of you. You teach your dog not to go after the chickens, not always possible know the breed and have the animal come to the property first, and foxes/coyotes don't usually attack during the day. You'll see their beady eyes when you go out to put em in the coop at night though. Have some kinda small bore rifle or a .410ga handy. From my experience it's raptors you have to worry about during the day. Keeping predators deterred is one of the reasons you keep an outside dog around. They don't have to be a livestock guardian like a kangal or anything, just enough so the predator moves on to an easier target.

Not him, but I've had neighbors that used goats that way. It worked out great.

I've got a few small shelters around the state in case SHTF I can pull a Red Dawn and bug out in relative comfort. Thinking of building something more permanent. I need some land of my own first though.

Why did Mods anchor the living out of a car thread but not this one?

I'm not complaining, the car thread shouldn't have been anchored - but some consistency would be appreciated.

Being a homeless person is degenerate, no matter how much you try to glorify it.

Friends just raised 3 pigs for the first time himself this year. He had to buy feed more feed than he would have liked in addition to feeding them kitchen scraps, and all the weeds from the garden. They had a small pen, maybe a quarter acre, of light forest that they cleared. If you want to go full free range then you need to start looking at a fair amount of property, how to rotate them, and stuff like permaculture.

But is it more, or less degenerate than being a debt ridden shekel slave?

It's been done for a long time. I think it may be more efficient, depending on your climate and set-up, to use compost instead that you can spread on your garden, but it may very well be a matter of preference if you're not doing any of this commercially.

No wonder this free roam business works for them. Good on you and your neighborhood, man. I reckon they just cull/check on them in the morning when they're all locked in the coop, right?

Car living is for leftist cityboipussyfaggots

Cabin in the woods is traditional, right. Natural socialism.

too bad every site I've looked through has expensive-ass land, and the most affordable I've found is 10k for 20 acres (in fucking El Paso 8 hour drive lel)

Are there any sites where I can look through non jewwed up land?

Car living is being in a mobile redpill machine. Driving to where opportunities are, and living as a traveler and adventurer like our ancestors did.

Cabin in the woods is isolating yourself from others, living a quiet life not influencing anyone and then dying a nobody.

Not saying Cabin life wouldn't be a good thing one day, - just that we have work to do first to save our people before being selfish and fucking off to a Forrest somewhere alone.

Yeah. You do a headcount at night. It's real obvious when something happened in the morning. My buddy's gf had quite the scare when she walked into their coop one morning to find two dead chickens and a bunch of blood. As she was starting to take care of it, the spotted owl who did the deed shot out of the open door. It had been sitting still as fuck in one of the roosts and she didn't see it because her attention was on the mess it left. We all heard a yell in the kitchen and saw something fly away. Cheeky fucker sat in an oak of the edge of the field all morning till I went out with their dog and chases it farther away. It figured out how to walk up the ramp and through the animal door to get into the coop. Make sure whatever door your animals go in can lock. Preds are tricky.

My best friend just started leaving the couple who are top of the coop, basically an 8x12 shed, go. Too much of a pain in the ass and too cold to worry about getting them down. They clump together for warmth and the activity all day from his dog, wife and son, and his inlaws, neighbors, around the property keep the preds away for the most part. He loses maybe a chicken a year if that as an average. I think he lost 3 last year because he forgot to let them in one night.

Dunno how things work in your neck of the woods, but I picked up my couple acres of bog from the same place you go for car auctions. I hear it called all sorts of different things, but the place they do the sheriff's auction will usually also flip junk land that got picked up due to tax arrears.

You'll have to drive down to montana or kentucky or wherever and find the county you're buying land in and buy it there with the set up, but it's a lot cheaper than paying the premiums asked by the listing sites online.

Try a rocket mass heater. Very efficient and very easy to light. Doesn't require a shit-ton of wood etc.

Goats also are kind enough to let you know if there is a hole in your fence by finding it. If the little fuckers didn't smell so bad they would be great pets. By far the most personable livestock.

Now that you bring that up, I think the same is done here.
Thanks for the pointer user

foxfire.org/thefoxfirebooks.aspx is a good start buying wood tags for a national forest a pro chainsaw and a pickup truck make cabin living possible you will spend to much larping unless you got 4 cords of good wood.

Their propensity for escaping was made me decide on sheep rather than them. Plus you get wool. It isn't profitable, but if you're going into small scale farming or homesteading for profit, you've already fucked up big time. You're right on the personality though. The kids are funny as fuck especially.

More. A debt ridden shekel slave can raise white children. How the fuck are you going to raise white children while living out of your car?

My method is we're building small tiny house cabins (to get around cunty county code) and renting them on air bnb to supplement our income. Also if you can find cool property owners that will let you do a FSBO on contract it can be easier then financing with the jew.

If you frerange hens alwase leave acouple eggs in the spot they lay otherwise they get confused then you get eggsrotting all over

The point of living out of your car is to reduce your living costs low enough to be able to save for your future. It's meant to be a temporary thing (e.g. up to a year at most), and you are meant to be earning money at the same time.

I'm sure the father of the woman you're trying to wife will love to hear about how you used to be homeless. Surely such a man will be a great provider for his daughter.

Not an argument. Why would you tell them if you thought it would hurt your chances?

Bless you for taking the small-scale environmental movement away from the libtards.

Landwatch is pretty good, and on Zillow you can specifically search for foreclosures.

Living in your car is a good way to get murdered by a nigger unless you're also "fucking off to the woods"

This is 100% correct. Australia here, my gfs uncle had to fight for years to be able to buy a cabin in the Styrian Alps from another private owner. And he has to jump through regulatory hoops every time he wants to do something with his cabin, like building new stairs or a car-port. Lots of time. Massive fees. "Professionals" have to supervise the work etc,
It's sickening.

Lies about your past are not the foundation healthy relationships are built on.

If you're parking in down town Detroit maybe.

News flash, sweetie. Everyone lies about their past, especially women.

Also, if you are so worried about that - then why not marry for love? in which case your wife won't give a fuck that you were homeless for a year saving the money for a large chunk of the value of the house she will be living in.

That's why you start with an RV, rebuild it in a non flimsy RV manner, overbuild it better than a house, end up with a mini mansion that you pay nil taxes on because it's an "RV" instead of a structure on the land.

You got any examples of that you could share? You've tickled my interest for outjewing jews. Also, know anything about ICF structures?

ICF has always looked solid to me. I know of a few building in my area that were built using them. I've only ever looked into them for a basement.

>tfw I'm closing a deal on a mobile home in perfect condition complete with brand new appliances fridge, washer, dryer, 2 new toilets, dishwasher and a stove for 5k cash

There's no shame in mobile homes if you take care of it. They may need a little work, but after that they're good to go. I'm replacing the entire floor with wood laminate and repainting the one I'm buying for around $300.

You get a few nubians anyways. They get along with sheep and they provide plenty of milk to feed the bum lambs along with their own kids. Wool/meat breeds cant feed 3 lambs, hell some can barely manage 2. Beats paying for formula. Hell, just one lamb's supply of colostrum formula is almost 15 bucks.

I grew up raising Dorsets and Suffolks. A few goats mixed in helps prevent the sheep from finding a hole and getting out.

It's an argument, but not a very good one.

Also, tits or get the fuck out.

You are talking about Austria/Germany/Switzerland .. you don't even wanna know the vehicle regulations here. "Rebuild it in a non flimsy RV manner" If you could do this, without being arrested after leaving your garage for the first time, there wouldn't be a problem with these countries.
In Austria, if you weld (even a non-structural) part of your vehicle, you will not pass the yearly check. If they see the weld, they will ask who did it and if you can't produce a receipt from a certified welder, you're fucked.
You either have to go full illegal here or shut up and take the busybodies fucking with every aspect of your life constantly.

Mr. redpill-on-wheels, I reckoned you, if anyone else, would share my hobby. Otherwise, I don't see what you're getting at.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely keep that in mind. Have a rare webm of my people in thanks.

I've been talking about RV vs structure in this thread, rules will vary from place to place but where I'm at an RV more than 400 sqft gets tagged as a structure on the land the same as a house, with that designation comes all the regulations and taxation that a house has, an RV

Looking to sell my small business in a year and buy some property for escape hatch, and a cabin.

Cheapest land, WY, OK, TN.

Mother land is northeast TN. Can still buy acres in the mountain for less than a couple k and acre.

Tn has no state income tax and very relaxed building laws.

Plan to build small A-frame Eventually.

This is undoubtedly a stupid question:
Why can't you just enclose the place the chickens are in with chickenwire?
I know steel isn't cheap but it'll surely last 20 years.

Being homeless isn't by default degenerate - it's the things that being homeless is associated with which are degenerate e.g. being smelly, unclean and a beggar.

You made an unintentional Jew joke by referencing interest in two contexts. (It's interesting) and (Interest as applied to a financial loan). I just thought it was funny is all.

You're welcome to join me in Drummond, MT

Nice place, low property taxes, and a shit load of cheap property.

idk hombre that sounds a lot like those mini-houses I was advised not to consider long ago in a similar thread here. The main concern being that there's no foundation whatsoever and stuff as trivial as strong gusts are likely to damage it because of it. In fact, I think I was told to look into ICFs, then again I'm not sure if the user said to fuck off from ICFs too. It's been a while and I don't know jack about buildings or housing structures.

Oh I see now. Thank you for the explanation.

Where are the fucking trees?

I need a qt yank wife, you can't do this in bongland.

If you're trying to get the healthiest chickens with the least amount spent on food, you just let them run around and eat what they want. You have an enclosed area for whenever you might need it. But, you can just let the stupid fuckers roam. Now I will say that everyone I know who lets their chickens free range have either done so for many years and thus they stay in bounds or they have so much land that they won't leave once conditioned. When you get a first batch feed them personally. They'll come to you for it rather than root around on their own. Once they associate you and area around your home with food, they don't stray too far in my experience.

You can absolutely have them in a pen and do it that way still raising good meat. An inbetween that's popular in my area are mobile coops/pens. Pic related it just one style. I know some small farms that use ones like it. The birds don't run free, but you can still move them around the property. This is useful when you're creating a system where animals and crops work together to. Chickens will eat from cow shit, bugs in the garden, etc.

This is kind of an interesting point. There's a so called vagabond community that uses my town as a way station of sorts. Passing through here by rail all the time. Most of them are pretty standup guys, if a little off. Take care of themselves, have pretty red pill attitudes. Guess it's because they keep drugs out of their circles and work seasonally instead of being full time beggars.

Can't say any community would benefit from having them, but it beats the bums I grew up around in the city. The augment could be made for a spectrum, but homelessness is still a good indicator of degeneracy.

What about finding somewhere free to stay in a tent? How viable would this be long term?

You could use tarps to catch and then store rainwater. Mobile Solar panels for basic electronics.

The tricky things would be Toileting, heating, wind and rain.

How about Mongolia?

All over the place, I don't think that's a picture of drummond.

I forgot those existed. Nice. Looks cozy as fuck.

THANK YOU BASED UNCLE TEDDY

I've lived out of a tent/pack a fair amount as a backcountry guide. I have friends who have lived out of tents seasonally except for winter. They'll all had access to water/a toilet/shower while doing so. It gets old real fast unless that is the kind of life you're trying to lead. It takes a special kind of person.

Nice dubs. Yurts are becoming somewhat popular. I only know hippies who live in them, but they can work.

If you have to tote around a fucking truck to take care of your house, why not just build a house into the ass end of the truck? Are these people retarded?

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Is that a street sweeper in Pepe's hands?

Kek at that picture.

I wonder if there's some kind of modern style Yurt that solves the problems that plague the traditional style…

The mini homers go for a non classification by staying under 120 sqft, what I've been going over is RV classification. No foundation is no problem, already came up with my solution which is digging holes, cementing them up to be solid, drop poles into that are connected to the "RV" into them that lock into the cemented holes, shit won't be going anywhere. It's also theft protection.

Can I assemble a yurt by myself, or do I need to bring friends?

You can pack a yurt with horses. But good luck trying to live in the ass end of a horse.

Seriously, if you want to move your 'yurt' from point A to point B, then the 50k truck you use to move it could be replaced with a fucking house down payment instead.

A lot of this tiny-house bullshit is just that, bullshit. It's cheap until you think of utilities, land, where to live, and other things. A yurt is better, but not that much better. It's still a mess when you deal with utilities and you're better off just building a house with a foundation.

A lot of this crap seems to be a jewish attempt to deprive the goyim of their attachment to their own land. They're creating a new class of serfs.

be sure you appreciate nature and especially desolation before you move to wyoming, I loved it, but I grew up in a place nearly as empty. Unless you're moving to a city, at which point I don't know.

hughesnet used to be jewey as fuck, do they still have Fair Access Policy (FAP) aka pay us more to not limit you?

me too, I'm not that fat but I got drunk and felt like shit one day and have cleaned everything up since. I love me some taters, but they are excellent at making you fat, you can eat them with nothing else and it won't necessarily, but it will make you ravenous. If you want to because you are bored, just quit now because you have no desire to do this shit. Go hungry for a day, cook some split peas down to mush and have a bowl of that, it will let you feel like you've done something different and it isn't enough non-fiber carbs to really mess you up, have a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, and go right back into your diet. Even better would be stop counting calories and try to vary the meats and types of fat.

shiggylicious

not anymore

You're either rich or retarded if you're paying $50k for a truck. The 2 people I know who own yurts never move them. 1 of them is a guest house on their property and the others are building a house. I'm not some kinda yurtfag but your argument was stupid. You might as well try and live in your luggage when you go on vacation. I mean, it's what you store the shit you need in.

For fun watch tiny homes videos on jewtube, the thing I noticed after watching several is that they're constantly packing/unpacking, yeah.. no, having to do that non stop is not what I call efficient living. Waste of time, aka finite life.

The lack of windows ain't that great. To me it's more of a gimick for AirBnB rentals than a place a western person would want to live in permanently.

I disagree. You don't really own your own land anymore these days in the west. The regulations imposed on you are so ridiculous that you can't do anything without bribing dozens of officials for permits.

The Jews want the goyim to pursue the "American Dream" because the dumb goy take out huge loans and then pay huge interest on them. This alone is great for business, but the real catch is it forces the goyim to work for their entire lives in order to pay off their houses. My friend is currently paying off a house at 5% interest over 20 years, and at minimum payments he is basically just paying off each months accrued interest and barely making a dent in the initial loan.

It also means that when a housing bubble is artificially manufactured and suddenly the market crashes and interest rates go up, that the (((banks))) can then foreclose on peoples houses which they are paying off, and end up owning the actual physical asset which they didn't pay anything for.

Remember - the end goal for Jewish globalism is to sell off all public assets and resources so that the elite class own everything, and the sheep must pay for the pleasure of merely existing in their world.

See>>9309236. It's not just depriving people of an attachment to land, it's a symptom of depriving people of community and family. With no community, no family, and no friends the simple prospect of setting up something bigger than a camping tent or a fucking outhouse is nearly insurmountable. Modern man is alone in life, and he only considers what he can do by himself when thinking about the future. As much as I wish we were all ubermensch gods that could move mountains by ourselves, we're not – and the amount that one man can do alone is pitiful and small and, ultimately, meaningless.

That, I think, is the real terror of the Jewish infection. That is exactly why they fear and hate family, and unity, and nationalism; because all of these things represent man's ability to do literally ANYTHING as long as he combines his strength and mind with others.

This is why the Jewish God of the Bible destroyed the tower of Babel. Abject fear at the accomplishments of unified men, abject fear at the unbound potential. The answer to that was to sow division, discord, confusion, and lies among man so that he could no longer work together with others.

That thing is a great idea - I was imagining having pole every 10' to hold up a roof people could walk under because I'm a cityboi.
Wouldn't birds of prey would take quite a few without a roof no matter how tame they were though?
I assume foxes, coyotes and the like would be rare in ass-to-ass farmland but not so much innawoods like this thread seems to be about.
Pic related is for foxes but I'm sure coyotes would fall for it too. Illegal and cruel as fuck I expect - you put a piece of meat on the spike and the fox crucifies itself in the slots trying to jump for it.

The shit I put up with to work on a boat.

That thing is fucking ingenious as hell, if equally cruel.

Saving for later.

I would Like MT.

I'm not that involved in any kind 'beer community', but I feel like there's an untapped market for higher ABV (8 - 16%) beers. I pickup lagers from a polish grocery that are 8%, about $1.50/pint, whenever I drink with my college buddies, and everyone always agree it's much more satisfying than the standard midwestern 6 packs. There's one european brand Whole Foods imports that's wheat based and 16%, I always buy up a good handful of it whenever it's stocked.

Do you know anything about brewing? Or the logistics of bottling and selling beer? Is it possible to run things as a small scale, local operation?

Say what you want about this story, I've found it to be very useful when explaining to hardcore evangelicals why globalism is evil.

avoinmuseo.fi/kivikaudenkyla/traps.shtml

Oh fug I've seen those in manga.

I've seen a picture of a squirrel caught by the balls in a situation similar to that.

That chick is such an obvious liberal. How many shades of dick do you think she's had in her ass?

I'd be happy to have some redpilled company.
I'll leave an 8 of diamonds in my window so you know who I am.

Everything but White, unless you also count her father, but maybe not(she looks jewy.)

Check out a video on life in Taiga, Happy People

What gave it away? The "paying fair wages" to niggers 100000km+ away from her or the "this cuck travelled 100000km+ in a cuckshed to teach Tae-Ron's children before asking Tae-Ron if it would be okay to give him money to sell cuck sheds overseas"?

I'm so sad that leftists took over such a large part of environmentalism and homesteading

Opened the video, saw her face, and immediately closed it. Physiognomy is real.

Jesus Fuck.

That's a bulking diet for most people

Try 1500 a day+ exercise

I live in forested country. Unless you're doing real crop farming, there aren't fields that hawks/owls/etc like to hunt in. Raptors also don't like lots of activity. Having dogs, people, other livestock running around will generally keep them looking elsewhere. They want an easy and safe target. Coyotes and foxes are wily little fuckers. I don't know anyone who uses the mobile pens as coops. You have farm hands drag the pens to a coop and put the birds up for the night. I've seen jewtube vids on larger setups that you use a tractor to move and include coops. Seems pretty legit. They're heavy and solid enough that a fox or coyote couldn't wiggle underneath. They could absolutely dig, but that's why you need dogs. Chase them away, make them paranoid about coming onto the property. Killing the fuckers and being aggressive against them if they become a problem makes you a hard target and they know it. Predators want soft targets.

Environmentalism is such an intrinsically good and intrinsically white cause that the lefties jumped on it and monopolized it in order to lend more legitimacy to their movement. Now, under their supervision, it's evolved into sub-disciplines such as the lovely 'environmental racism.'

I agree with your first statement, there is little protection for private property any more. But that is still an attempt at separating people from land that can support them and that will root their children in a land. They want to control and parasitize everything, but making people rootless consumers is a side benefit. They have been taking more land under control of the federal government, because when it is 'public', it is de facto owned, or at least exploited, by those in the government or with connections.

Going into debt for land is stupid, but we need people who have successfully created corporations and played the jew game to control land to teach us how to do it, I've never done it because when I interact with gov people I can't hide what I think of them.

what do you need windows for? Go outside if you want to look outside.

and it won't get better, and possibly get worse, with Trump, he has a hard on for stealing people's property with eminent domain.

What are the year-to-year expenses like? Moving back to california in a quiet mountain cabin - or maybe north Arizona, Holla Forums said the area around Flagstaff is nice and 99% white - is where I hope to be after some years saving up and meeting a waifu. Not sure what kind of savings goal I should be aiming for or what kind of money I'd need to be making to sustain it.

Your dubs speak an undeniable truth. The White man needs a connection with nature. Even my faggot, citycuck brother who thinks jew york city is the greatest place in the world recognized this after living in the city for years and then house sitting for a co-worker who has a with a second home upstate. Just relaxing on a porch with no roads, houses, etc in sight or sound is enough to get people to realize how good life away from the kike ideal of civilization is.

Citycucks taking over rural areas is a whole fucking issue beyond the scope of this thread however.

a windowless existence will make people depressed as fuck real quickly if they spend significant time indoors

He's saying spend time outdoors. Get off your ass, get off your computer, and go chop some wood and turn some soil.

Well, there was that article a while back that claimed most people are content with 70k/yr, and I've seen child raising estimates including private schooling at 20-30k and Holla Forums approved four kid minimum, plus saving for retirement after 40 years to about match you and the misses same standard of living with a 7% average return 4% after accounting for low balled fake inflation, plus third taxes comes to..
70k you
70k wife
4x 20k kids
35k savings
+jew theft
target income: 350k

Nigga that "structure" you're talking about is a glorified tent with a literal window at the top. I don't like windowless design either, but it's a bloody tent, mate, not a prison cell, an office, or a school.

That is nothing short of exorbitant. I reckon homeschooling/homesteading by mother and having an est. 100k ish job as the father would do just fine.

So basically become the top 1-2%?

After Alexander Solzhenitsyn pulled the carpet out from under overt marxism, the leftists all decided to disguise themselves as environmentalists.

Not to change the subject from OP's topic - but is there any serious right-wing environmental movement? Like, I don't see why being against mass pollution of our environment has to be a leftist only ideology.

Central Park is pretty nice, but jew york never felt quite right to me, growing up in a rural small town.

Brooklyn is all noggers, guidos, hispanics and other degenerates.

Manhattan is rich kikes and old euro shekels with a few nogger housing projects mixed in.

Everybody is busy 24/7 to pay for their room in a shared place if they're just starting out or their tiny ass apartment surrounded by the dregs of humanity.

Also people are sociopaths more often than not.

If you want a proper big city go to Tokyo or Shanghai.

That must be what hell looks like.

Interesting observation.

I was looking at the #resist crap on meetup.com, and the vast majority of the members of the local group are also members of the local "Outdoor Hiking Lovers" group. Cohencidence.

It is so irritating that these people have hijacked nature and environment appreciation.

Actually, after thinking about it for an extra moment, the homeschooling/steading would save you much more money than a 70k/yr job can provide (wife's theoretical earning according to your numbers), assuming your 20k/yr education costs. Plus, food costs become lower and children get to help with chores and each other's education.

completely depends on what it's based on.

bullshit, that's for manlets and girls, reddit. 1500 a day is pushing the point where your body tries to maintain weight no matter what and it takes tremendous willpower to not try to stay still all day. And if you're not eating carbs, there is no need to restrict calories.

Even if you were correct, it's the locals most of us have to worry about. It's sad that the day has come that most of us can meme more influence over the president than we have with local or state bureaucrats.

don't spend that much time indoors if it makes you depressed, I guarantee you it's nothing like being stuck indoors in an apartment even with windows.

that's bullshit demoralisation. If you aren't working an office job or traveling for work while having a retarded wife, there is no need to send kids to private school, no less any that retardedly expensive, you don't need to put money in jew-managed retirement funds if you have a good family and are remotely intelligent, and you don't need you and your wife both getting 70k per year. Your wife shouldn't have any money besides for groceries and the occasional dress.

Jesus christ, if you are homesteading, you basically need to be able to pay taxes as insurance as a minimum, and fit your lifestyle to what you make after that. If you have to have a job working for someone else, have the wife stay home, take care of the kids, livestock, and garden

What's bad about IPA's other than tasting like shit I missed that thread.

Is this all montana? That looks awesome.

The vast amount of hops they have increase your estrogen levels and turn you into a cityboipussy.

The family working together to make shit happen would be ideal. Fuck slaving together for jews.

Land got too expensive for the Amish to continue running their own individual farms, but they still run their companies together (reasonably fairly I presume).

In my experience no. There isn't a movement. Right wing people live that way rather than talk about it like leftists. Even if it's only because they are poor, they grow gardens, hunt and fish, raise animals. There is a movement among leftists to do the same. It's big in my state, but most still stick to cities and areas where leftists indoctrination centers, colleges, exist. The closest your average leftist will get to an actual environmental cause is buying food at a farmers market and a day hike up a mountain.

I'd rather suck start one of my rifles.

In addition to the estrogen thing, they've become popular because they are hard for brewers to fuck up. If a lager comes out tasting like shit, everybody will say it tastes like shit. But if you brew a shitty IPA you just slap a funny name on it, call it limited edition, and mark it up.

It's really not, and remember this estimate is for a non crimped fully decked out and yet not exorbitant existence, yes it indeed cost this much. If we believe the assertion, supposedly most people don't feel a difference with more than 70k so there's you and the wife, and if you look into it 20k to raise a kid with private school, extra curricular activities, a non hermit kid social life, keep up with clothes enough to not teased for it, outings, vacations, food, save for college, .. 20-30k matches up.
to get 140k off of 4% return takes 3.5 mil now that will be ratcheted up over time to account over underestimated inflation, easily calculated with an online compound interest calculator, you need to set aside 35k/yr for you and the wife to keep having 70k each in fourty years when you retire. Finally, a third in taxes, which is being generous/managing to find most every tax dodge you can to get it down to that. Boom ~350k, probably 400k.

Yes. You can about reach the kid rate if you're a spic or nigger leeching every welfare program imaginable, supposedly nigdetroit wastes 12k/yr on schooling alone on nigglets.

Christ no wonder they're pushing it so much. I've always enjoyed a good bock, but IPA's always tasted like cheap shit to me regardless of who made it.

Most of the money earned yearly, according to your numbers, would go towards education, which wouldn't be needed after kids grow up (you retired=kids have LONG since grown up).

The clothes argument is BS because private schools often time use uniforms (which can be oh so easily handed down across generations–provided you raised your kid properly and he understands that he sets the example to the younger ones). I'll concede your extracurricular costs, but having a non-hermit social life doesn't actually run up the bill like that, unless you plan to have your children socialize at ski resorts or doing some expensive bullshit hobby. Moreover, the retirement fund could be made up of you managing your own goddamn investments and turning much more than 4% ROI with minimum knowledge (hell, I'm confident even a stay-at-home wife can take educated market actions with a minimum of basic knowledge being imparted on her).

Insurance and retirement funds are jewing in the nth dimension. A person in charge of their own finances outperforms all of that bullshit easily should they only care enough to do it.

we aren't trying to create a generation of dicky spencers and it's unrealistic.

If you live in the country, kids don't need much money for anything but healthcare, and you won't need more than an occasional cheap vacation. There is no need for most of that garbage. If kids live in the country, the only entertainment they need is some freedom and books for the smart ones.

you've got to be a shill.

Consistently turning 4% ROI would make you a billionaire money man. No one beats the market consistently like that. Seriously if you think you can turn that consistently then take a loan and become a millionaire in a few years.

A woman that pays attention to the price of consumer goods can become quite knowledgeable about the market.

Giant liberal Twat alarm has been raised.

It's interesting where you can find potentially profitable market knowledge. My time as a zogbot redpilled me on who makes money on wars. Looking past the MIC you can find the vendors and contractors who also supply to the DoD. Pepsi Co owns the companies who provided prepackaged food while I was in country. Look at how their stock has done since the GWoT began. I'm sure it all isn't due to their DoD contracts,, but it absolutely helped.

Just why?

it's like you don't want to be comfy

It's looking up pricing and basic math, you're on Holla Forums, we stare into the abyss and don't flinch, and then workshop solutions, and I noted that it's no compromised decked out income, not how you can survive off of a dollar a day. You guys need to not freak out over such things, a red pill one might say, what I've gone over is a target, the game is matching quality of life without spending that much. Check my ID, I've been going over/advocating dropping cost of living. One difference is I'm not for cutting things down the nub like tiny home people who can't see the forest from the trees with them spending all their time packing/unpacking just to squeeze into 120sqft, I've postulated and looked into what one can do to side step getting gouged while keeping/maximizing utility, with the one thing I've hit on being building an "RV," into doing own utilities. I'm keen on doing own water collection and proper waste management as well, build a three wheeled hyrbrid so that it's considered a motorcycle instead of a car so that the insurance is $100/yr instead of $500, inspection and tags are cheaper that way too, the fuel bill zero for all local driving, charged solar setup, only using fuel for long distance, medical tourism to avoid the medical jew, grow not only own food but medicinal plants as well, etc. you name it. Dropping burn rate means your savings rate can go up and you still want to maximize income as big as possible. One nut I haven't cracked is covering emergency care cost without getting hit hard with the insurance jew, with long term medical you have time to do a plane trip. etc.

Got some nice cabin pictures

Are you high? Only 2 of those pics are cabins.

I didn't say all buildings are cabins.

it's not only no compromise, it's a ridiculous standard for most people, not just the ones who want off the jew treadmill.

subjective wants are not 'a red pill.' Redpill is a metaphor for seeing reality, what you describe is not reality. Your more economical ways of reducing the cost of living are completely unattached from your target, as well. Most are the things with the least return on your effort, detaching yourself further from reality.

Ah, everything suddenly makes sense

Look at the building more closely. Notice the large garage doors? Notice the 2nd story and the general shape of the building with the way the placed the front door?

I would say with many on /pol having an above average IQ it shouldn't be. Pricing things out also gives you the valuation for what you're doing. You're doing x, if you did it the pleb mainstream way it would cost y/worth this much, tallying my setup it's worth z. Not doing so is willfully running blind because some aspects of reality are uncomfortable to you.
The thought is reminding me of Jordan B Peterson.

no, i mean shit like building your own trike to dodge some insurance money as your alternative to working your nuts off trying to make 230-350-400k you keep changing it like a jew

Of course smart people can make more or get by on less, but you're jumping between two extremes without explaining the why, while giving utterly impractical examples.

If you want to price a car, do you compare the richest liberal you know and their car to some guy with a homebuilt electric tractor and assume you have any clue on the subject?

name one thing that I'm avoiding

Where are you guys living that things are that expensive? I purposely moved to W. PA when I got red-pilled and realized I didn't want to raise kids in a leftist and nogged concrete hellhole. Some user higher up in the thread posted about landwatch, I check that website most weekends and think about what I'd like to own, it's not that expensive in most places. Check this link, (yeah, you need to put up some drywall and shit, maybe there's a roof/wet basement issue) but at $68k you could have a $450 15 year mortgage, which is very doable. I mean, a housewife could pay that by working part time at a Dollar General while her husband pays everything else.

landwatch.com/Allegheny-County-Pennsylvania-House-for-sale/pid/3511136

The alternative for euros seem to be houses in France btw.

Maybe frenchfags can chime in if there is any catch aside from the most poverty tier ones being rundown as fuck / with shitty furniture or if it's just due to socialism.

french-property.com/f/p/nv/pts/12_47/ps/0/pe/15/pl/15/

Tips for keeping an eye on landwatch? Seems like a nice website I'll want to eye as well.

There are a number of properties I could buy right now. Unfortunately they are farther away from friends and family than I would like. We have a great community set up together. Families that have been in the same small town for two generations at the least. I'm the newcomer and I made inroads within a year once I cared enough to try. If I don't know someone personally, or at the very least their family, someone I'd trust with my life does. I could strike out again on my own. It's how I ended up where I am now. Getting a foot in the door in a rural community isn't difficult if you're willing to make an effort, I'd just rather stay within an hour or two of where I live now.

Lots of anons like to larp about how they'll survive when sthf and how they can take care of themselves no matter what. They'll be the hardest one man RWDS this side of 1939. The vast majority could not. And, life is a lot better living with people you trust and in a community of people you know.

loaning shekels from jews not even once…

next thing you know 2008 repeats itself even worse, you lose your job or inflationbux can't service it anymore and the jews take it away from you

if you're smart you can get a tech job by studying hard on your own for a year or two (freecodecamp.com) if you currently don't have great income opportunities and pay that bitch off in 2-3 years all cash easily without owing shlomo anything>>9310675

I've always found the more I know most people, the less I trust them. And people tend to change for the worse as they get older. One side of my family has been here 100 years and the other was only 60 miles away and I'm still an outsider. Next town over I was welcomed, but even my oldest friends didn't have my back and would choose cunt over each other.

If you have people you trust, don't give that up.

FIXED RATE

I always wanted one, like one of those million dollar log castles. To go cheap, make it yourself and go small. But you'll need an excavator and/or fork lift, as well as a stone foundation to prevent wood rot.

Regardless of income I want to pay as little as possible to the government and companies that are working against me, using my money to fund my enemies. Regardless of income I want to be as independent as possible, less hassle, less stress, more secure, could survive without a hiccup if gone after financially, or economy tanks and unemployed, or dollar collapse, or zombie apocalypse. I want to pay less for insurance because I've dealt with insurance companies the result of which I want as little money going to them as possible because they're pieces of shit. I've been looking at reducing everything big and small where the accumulation thereof gives nice big total savings. You know there are free phone services? After the initial cost save $100/yr, that's small. Just fine if your phone use is sparse. I've been trying out various internet speeds, currently trying out slowest $15/mo, $30 month bandwidth is a better match to my usage but I can live with saving $180/yr. google fiber is in my area, the cheapest option is zero running cost just pay for the hookup fee that works out to $40/yr for five years, but I'm not planning on being here for that long and jewgle is a piece of shit. I dropped my land phone line completely, $380/yr. As I went over, out of 350k you'd personally only be running off of 70k of it, the rest going to wife, kids, savings, taxes. I don't know how old you are or where you're at but 70k isn't a lot of money in the western world, I have self control and am frugal but burning through that and more is easy to do. People in college have spent $100/night just on drinks going out five days week, 25k/yr just on overpriced booze.

I can't say where I live is the norm, but with a failing economy and so many of the youngest generation moving away, I've made it in more than one small town. One was less than 100 people. The family I worked for/took me in was a pillar of the community. I had enough people to vouch for me. People who knew them or people they knew, etc. It isn't all about families or names where I live. How hard do you work? Do you do good for the town? Can you be trusted? Maybe I was lucky, but after 2 years of living in one small town I moved to not knowing a soul and being hermit autist of the first degree, I was getting invited to some events most locals didn't even know happened at places the went to regularly. If someone showed up because they saw the light on and came to check it out, they wouldn't get told to fuck off or anything unless they were cunts, but by the end of their beer they'd be ushered off. On the same token there is lots of shit I'm sure I missed out on. Occasionally I was invited to but couldn't, or didn't, want to make it. Dunno, maybe it's just the culture of where I live. A name can give you a leg up. If its real shit it could make it hard on you. But, if you're willing to do work, you can make it for yourself.

Naw, I just pop in and out, it's more of a hobby, I bet they have an email alert though.

How do you fuck up a $70k mortgage though? That's my point. Two grown adults can't scrap together $450 a month? For fucks sake, my wife and I are paying twice that to rent right now(yes, I know it's stupid, and I'm working on it). The reason people got underwater is because they bought shit they couldn't afford. $70k is very affordable, esp with fucking 5 acres of land attached to it. I was just trying to say it's very weird to me that all you guys are trying to create these super autistic solutions to what is essentially not a problem. Rebuilding RV's to avoid taxes and shit? That's just middle school autism. Sweat equity is the grown up solution to this.
How old are you? Be honest. I have a wife and child on the way, it's not ideal to have a mortgage, but it's also not realistic for everyone to have their house payed off in cash either.

Your reading comprehension is bad. Only city fags think living in a trailer park is rural living.

I mean what do you look for? Filters that might be useful? I'm sure you could set up an RSS feed too.

Oh shit, I better have my mortgage paid off or a zombie bank employee might take me to zombie financial court. Dude, if any of the above happens(outside of unemployment) you owning the bank money is the absolute least of your worries.

I just set it for low price/high amount of land, and know the local area. I want seclusion more than anything. The house I posted was just an example, I like to dick around on those sites to relax. Zillow is ok too.

zombie is most likely, but really you've built your own scenario, not a critique of mine. You're a farmer, of straw, man.

What is housing bubble, banks keeping backlog of homes off the books to prop up the market up, what is house of cards. To make use of your home equity you do what? Take out a loan. Which has what? Interest, aka paying to make use of the money you've tied up with a home. Vs what? Not tying it up to begin with. Which means what? Not paying interest to make use of that money.

Wut.
I just quoted you my dude. If anything drastic happens, you'll be more concerned about food/ammo than paying off your mortgage. If you're serious about SHTF type stuff make sure you have enough land to support you and yours.

By not having $70,000 but thinking it's proper to purchase something that costs $70,000, so instead of saving up $70,000 you go to a Jew and pay him an extra $15,000-20,000 interest on top of the $70,000 so that by the end you've spent $90,000 instead of $70,000 all while feeding the Jew his sheckles.

scarcasm.

What I pointed out wasn't concern over paying off my mortgage, that's what came to your mind. Not only was I not arguing that, it doesn't apply to me(I already paid off my mortgage.) The issue I've been driving home is dropping cost of living. In that vein not paying interest goes to that end but no, I haven't been talking about being worried about losing a home from defaulting on a loan.

Not having a loan to begin with is ideal, but if you are trying to compare buying a $70k farmhouse in the rustbelt that's in need of work to people buying $500k Mcmansions in Miami and LA you need some perspective.

Holy shit, my $83 a month is keeping the entire ZOG afloat. I better work a job I hate and hate my life for a few years to avoid paying Schlomo $83 a month.

I'd love to do something like this and have the monetary means to do so - however I am a felon with no gun-rights and would have no way of defending myself.
Been thinking of fucking off to a country like iceland where there's less niggers(less people to rob me, less cops to bother me as I'm under constant surveillance now) and doing this.
I don't feel as if I could even potentially succeed in the US with my record.

Cool, I guess that other user can just live in a hand-built sod hut in Arizona on land that cost 1k per acre, but has no utilities available, and no access, so he'll totally collect rainwater in barrels or whatever, and hitchhike into town for supplies. All to avoid working or borrowing any money for any reason. I'm sure his wife and infant will hunt and farm ferrets or some meme crop. Also he won't need any insurance because they will be like 6 hours from the nearest medical care anyway.
It's a good plan and I like it.

What'd you do?

It might be difficult/impossible to immigrate to a lot of places if you have a felony. You might want to check into that first.

Who said this guy wasn't working? That's an even WORSE situation to try to get a Jewloan in what the hell are you doing?

I'm glad that you're on board user, we are dealing with some masters of Finance and Captains of Industry and certainly not some unwashed underage neets with half-baked plans and little practical life experience.

I agree 100% with this. I can't fathom what your point was with the the fairytale incomes of 250-400k being necessary to raise 4 kids.

Then you're doing it wrong. Quit worrying about the little shit, if you can burn through 70k you have no idea what frugality is. My biggest expense right now is health insurance, a poor economic choice thanks to the government but if something happened to me it's the only way to not fuck over my family. I've long since paid cash for everything I own. If you can get to that point and need more than 10k per year to survive you're fucking up.

I've been part of communities before, I speak my mind which means I piss off women and betacucks, but tend to get on well with old-timers. Was working when I was 14, but am not interested in working nonstop just to pay more taxes. I am trustworthy, but I can't stand people exploiting that if they are not trustworthy as well. The last person I can say who had my back completely, outside of family, died a year ago.

I'm not saying it particularly bothers me, it's given me more motivation to have kids and continue the family name and history. I just mean I think you're damn lucky if you've found a place where people are actually on your side and you aren't just someone they drink with or whatever.

arizona would probably be a poor choice, but living in dugouts and sod houses is how we settled the middle part of the country. You won't talk a woman into doing it, but if the choice is between that and going in debt to jews…

Rural white places generally wouldn't be an issue for you. If you avoid associating with dirtbags, no one will fuck with you for having guns.

I want to move out to the wilderness of Alaska, where property taxes don't surprising apply. Then build a hobbit hole out on 50 acres of land, that has a riving running through it, which would serve as my transit to and from civilization.

Any advice on undeveloped land, or have an idea on how to build a hobbit hole? I have some ideas on how to build it, but I'm not 100% sure that my ways the best way.

Wew.

get insurance, wait a year or two, cross a ground and burn the fucker down. i worked on a crew that refurbish nearly three dozens of those piles of shit and it was a nightmare.

You can't really build a hobbit hole in permafrost, or would I be wrong?

I can move to the EU on a student visa or Japan, Taiwan, and Thailand because they only worry about things like prostitution, violent crime, and drugs and I never got near those things.

Got caught up in a raid, and charged with fraud.

ROCK HARD BONERS

A raid? Lel? 40 man or 25?

What I want to do is: build a dome shaped cabin, coat it in a three inch layer of tar, and throw a bunch of soil over top it in the summer. If I can't get the soil due to permafrost, then I would just extract the mud from a stream, or move to an area in Alaska without permafrost.

I worked in a hobbit hole type building that was covered with soil and vegetation. It was very comfy. I would worry how long it would take before you'd get structural failure though.

350k-400k, and I broke it down, and not necessary, even pointed this out with my first post in that spics and niggers are rocking kid costs by leeching welfare. Going in circles here, already explained the point, how the total was arrived at, with people being upset with the totals. 70k is not your thing, OK, go off of whatever amount you come up with that you feel you'd be content with and then calculate for wife, kids, savings, taxes, you've already got a start with your 10k burn rate for merely existing.

I'm not burning through 70k, I've said it's easy to do.

Do you really think you need an income of 400k to have a family kek?

Go read the post to understand the context or are you just trolling?

No.

"There is only one way! The indebted to jews way goy! Here, take this strawman to heart and think no more of straying goy!"

I read them, a lot of assumptions and vague assumptions of cost. You seem to misunderstand that there's things to take advantage of like tax writeoffs or your first homestead property. Not to mention Roth IRAs etcetera. You seem to have an okay idea what you're talking about but seem pretty ignorant about the financial vehicles that can get you where you want to go.

fucking luddite shills ITT. Nothing beats a cyberpunk living cell.

I think the structure would be strong enough to hold a few feet of dirt, and that the supports woulds allow me time to escape if it began to collapse. What are your thoughts?

Lol, he's never heard of credit unions, and thinks that you can't do a tiny bit of work and get a mortgage through your locally owned credit union. You really are underage aren't you?

I think I'm not an engineer so I wouldn't consult myself. Looks interesting, but I hate sloped walls tbh.

my "bank" is a credit union, department of credit unions is headed by a jew, biggest shocker: credit union loans still have interest.

Yes but the point of credit unions is that their fiduciary responsibility is to the credit union members first and not shareholders like a bank.

Explaining this point to a financial pleb, this means that the profits are put back into the system in the forms of lower interest offerings, better terms, etcetera, whereas the value produced by a company like BoA is sent to the shareholders through stock price increasing activities like share repurchases.

You can get fairly large parcels of land in alaska for cheap, even with a house on it.
Although I would recommend building a nice nuclear bunker instead

Look man, I don't care for usury either, and of course I don't support Judentum, but not having a mortgage isn't an option for everyone, and "shocker" you're still paying money to ZOG every fucking paycheck and an $83 interest payment is probably a drop in the bucket compared to what you're paying in taxes. The kid I was replying to was trying to imply that your only option for a mortgage was to Schlomocorp Inc, which isn't the case and betrayed his youth and inexperience.

More than one way to skin the tax cat, homestead isn't the bees knees of it.
What do want to know about an IRA? There's a one off use for buying your first home or repair but so fucking what? I've already gone over the housing market and accessing home equity. Hooray, you've moved money from a tax deferred account into an asset that you're charged interest to access the money you put into it, awesome.

I'm not the biggest fan either, but I want my home to be a dome, due to esthetic reasons and practicality. Shoveling is back breaking work, so I would rather do a lot less of it.

Do you not know the difference between an IRA and a Roth IRA?

You'd be doing this…by hand? Get a bobcat you insane negro.

Charged not as much money for borrowing, I can now see how this is better than working out a way to paying so much less that you don't need to borrow.

Also Here is a nice comfy meme text I wrote about the future

Why am I arguing with a little kid who's never paid a dime in income taxes about the benefits of debt versus equity?

You've me figured out, pops.

My dream is to live a house in a small village where the only connection to big cities is a single train line, where the train runs once every 6-8 hours.

sadly, even if that place exists, I will never find it. It's not like you can just google that. Too specific and google would just assume I meant something else

I would if location allows, but getting a bobcat into a remote area of Alaska is unlikely.
I doubt you would know when the bombs would drop, and getting in afterwards is pointless to my limited knowledge.

pick one. If you want to live in a goyim pen, then go live in one of Elvina's "Pods"

He relapses HARD in the sequel they did. Dude was eating as a way to cope with depression, and depression set in again.

A rail line but no roads? Is that what you mean kek? Sadly Eisenhower built the interstate system so there will usually be a road anywhere.

Why? Most schools offer free extra curricular activities if not the county often gives discounts if you live in that area

Where will your child be if you don't give him his own loom with which to make baskets out of gold?

if you take 30 years you pay about triple for the property

YEAH, LET'S ALL OF US RACIALLY AWARE YOUNG INDIVIDUALS CAPABLE OF BRINGING CHANGE TO OUR WORLD ESCAPE TO OUR OWN LITTLE WORLD WHILE EVERYTHING WE KNOW AND LOVE BURNS AROUND US

White flight doesn't solve the problem, retards. Trump didn't waste his youth building his own cabin, sewage, and electric. He started building his own dynasty, affording to have a shitload of kids, and planning his endgame that would change the world he loved and his people for the better.

Stop being a cunt. Stop running. Our generation isn't the one that gets to relax. Maybe our kid's will. Running away makes you as good as much a coward as a deserter. Now who's got that painting of the old crusader with the quote that says something like "Sooner or later you or your future generation will have to stop running and fight. Better you than them."

So when are you going to move to Detroit to take back the white clay?

Thats my plan.

That why if you take a loan make sure that you can pay it off early. No only does it keep the price down for you but it also deprives the banking jews of revenue.

(checked)
Trips of truth.
Land is cheap in Detroit, all you have to do is defend yourself and your property like the average Pretorian. Remember, out there is ghoul territory.

that guy in that pic triggers me anyone else?

IRON CLAD LAW OF NATURE SOME FACES LOOK PUNCHABLE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

This is a meme. Properties in Detroit accrue back taxes so when you buy a property for $100 it actually has $150K in back taxes you have to clear too. That's why it's a fucking ghost town and will remain that way, aside from the fact that negroes have stripped all the valuable metals from all buildings leading to huge husks that must be demolished. Nuking Detroit would be mercy since it's never going to come back.

li love this guy RIP tim willson ,,,,,brother-in-law,first Baptist bar and grill. great for hillbilly keks

I honestly didn't know that. How the city government can still expect to collect taxes on vacant lots and charred foundations is beyond me.
Detroit would be better off razed to the ground.

Why?

It's not just houses that were scrapped, it's all schools and hospitals in the area that were scrapped that would then need to be leveled for a new one to be built. It's insane. There's parts of Detroit where bears are holing up in abandoned factories. If only those 12% of whiteys would leave then the Africans present could build their pyramid space ships in peace.

The problem is the solution as long as you prepare.

Vacant houses with no support, are a couple decades from becoming a forest. Why would you want to nuke that.

The irradiated particles would just seep into the shelter or the damage would already be done, you should look into this further if you plan in a area where you would shortly know. It's worth looking into if you live anywhere you would know the bombs dropped.

I've been saying for a while that all we really need to do is survive because they can't possibly sustain themselves. The communistic system is doomed to fail.

Then again this is why they are trying so hard to up technology and also the hypersexualization of everything (which is happening in Japan a lot). They will have men by the balls (almost literally) by satisfying your muh dick desires, and you will be a complacent drone in the system as long as you can jack off to or fuck something.

landandfarm.com/search/Alaska/Undeveloped-Land-for-sale/

Some cozy land up north in gods country if anyones looking

Here in about 6 years im going to be selling my house and all my assets and buying a nice little woodland plat of about 10 ac. Going to be cozy as fuck

Loads of cheep as fuck.land up in Alaska
And 6 out of 12 months is fucking heaven pluse if you live their for a year you get an average of 500$ a year just for living there
Youll never have to work again… though you might not have Internet unless you spend money on a windmill and a satnet system

It's not as expensive as living in the city except water is much more expensive but it's also the easiest to conserve.

Are you joking? If my parents waited until they were making this much money I'd have never been born. Jew?

The whole 'light' thing in Alaska is a turn off. Why not South Carolina? Look at this:

landwatch.com/PID/25018719

You are not living in your parents' world.

My parents didn't make much money at all yet I never longed for anything because they gave me all the love I could ask for and I wasn't a spoiled shit. I'm thankful they didn't wait until they could hypothetical afford to give me a bunch of useless kike trinkets and saddle us with debt for a quickly devalued degree. They instead taught me the meaning of hard work, so I didn't become a spoiled liberal shithead.

Are their places there where you don't have to pay property tax?

Probably not, but it might not be that much.

We recently built a single story brick house in our property. Those are a new kind of brick, over two foot thick (>30 cm) and full of partitions, great for insulation (better than a double wall "chamber").
For a foundation, we dug up and repaired the one that was there from an old mill, of which there still stand two walls, thus complying with the law, which does not allow for "new" buildings, but allows "repairing" old ones. Before this, we had a Maersk shipping container trucked near that. It's legal to have non-permanent (movable) structures for keeping tools and such.
We also have a water well and some vegetable gardens, as well as a chicken coop, also built of brick, with a wire fence patio. The posts (thick tubing) for the wire fence are potted in, you guess it, bricks. Concrete outdoor wall kind of bricks.

Do north Americans ever read this book? I remember watching the news back when Hurricane Katrina happened and I remember thinking: "Who the hell would build their house out of wood in an area where tornadoes are a thing?"

l've been looking in Idaho (mostly), Montana, and North Dakota. Pic related is in Idaho. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath, and there's a makeshift shed that also has a shower, toilet, separate water heater, and sink.

billyland.com/Cheap-Alaska-Land-for-Sale

Because alaskas land is so cheep even a shut in coyld afford a few acres

In the us no
But you can get prop tax fucking as low as 54 a year in some places

Shipping costs are absurd though, you're NEETbux would be depleted the first time you buy anything from amazon.

We've all read that book, but you Euros have this weird idea that we are constantly besieged by tornados, probably because they seem novel to you. They really aren't that common in the US, more than where you live, but pretty confined to a few areas in the US. Hurricane Katrina was mostly a problem because of niggers.

Tornados form outside my house pretty often in FL but they usually aren't too big. Waterspouts are a regular sighting too.

Protip: Bakeries will let you have their stale bread for free or very little money. Same thing with catering services and leftovers (But you have to be there at whatever hour they tell you).
You can use the bread and leftovers to feed worms, which then you use to feed the chickens. Or you can eat them yourself, Asian/African style You can ask coffee shops for their used coffee grounds, same deal. If rats or moles go through it while digging, they die of heart attack. So you "seed" it in likely places, and those fuckers stop gnawing on the roots of your crops real fast.

Jesus I could probably raise a kid on 20k period.

Here, I have drawn you a map of where I would consider building a wooden house.

I love tornados. The sky becomes blanketed in darkness, wind and trees gushing all over, and the air full of electricity. It's an amazing force of nature.

And fuck you mods for anchoring this comfy thread. The occasional time when Holla Forumsacks can just talk to one another as brothers is extremely healthy for the board.

If you're willing to move to another country, Argentina has some places like that. It even has ghost towns after most of the trains were removed in the 90's.

Why were they removed?

then why the fuck did you post variations of it 3 times out of nowhere if it doesn't apply? No one is upset with the total, only in you wasting time with red herrings if it has nothing to do with what you are saying

no shit, which is why the implication is that you do. ANY normal person can burn through 70k easy. I could burn through 50 millions easy, it's a meaningless statement.

Just like the original implication in your 230K statement was that it was actual costs. I give up.

underground stuff really varies, I would suggest looking into whatever the most up-to-date stuff mike oehler has as something temporary while you build something better, if you want to be cheap.

If you want to survive tornadoes your best bet is something built into a hill or specially designed concrete building. Or just accept the risk, build houses not designed to last and shelters to protect the people. And don't build on hilltops

Look at what it took to raise kids in each successive generation in your family, and you'll see that besides recent healthcare, most of your money is paying off the government, wasted on shit you don't need or in the attempt to keep wives happy. 100 years ago it was basically food, and a few pairs of clothes and shoes until they were big enough to mostly take care of themselves. Which in my family, boys were making nearly a mans wage at 10 years old, I was the first that didn't until I was 14.

Oh, it's a really long story, but basically we had our first shitskin president (a turk), who was a "libertarian" (which it's a blatant lie, and prevented us to from getting a conservative goverment because of "the evil right") who sold all the state-owned enterprises. It was one of the most corrupt presidents we ever had (only surpassed by the Kirchners), the investors they sold the companies to were the ones who payed the highest bribes, and the one who was in charge of the trains decided to remove all the ones that weren't in the capital of Argentina and its surroundings.
Nowadays, the union of truck drivers are one of the most powerful political forces in our country and if any president tries to expand the train service anywhere, they call for a national strike and stop the entire country. It even happened a couple of times already.
I blame peronism for all of this.

Some of us believe that things are bound to collapse no matter what, and it's best to preserve our genetic heritage in nice rural, white areas.

Also, if this train really can be turned around, what's to stop the hobits from being mobilized?

Shit's fucked up yo. Well, at least that makes me feel a little bit better about Spain, for what it's worth.

Funny thing we are communicating in English.

Recently I was reading this:
https:// books.google.es/books?id=lZvyHr-W4coC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
and it reminded me of Tropico (banana republic simulator)

Kek, don't know if you can speak in spanish here though.
Argentina's history is full of things like that. Corruption is always present.

De que parte de españa sos? Soy nieto de vascos yo

Oh, I just remembered, lots of this state-owned companies were sold to Spaniards, because they were the ones who "payed the highest bribes".

Sage for doubleposting

Si los alemanes pueden tener su general, no veo porque no podemos nosotros hablar en nuestra lengua materna.
Soy de Andalucía, aunque tengo ojos verdes al igual que mis padres y un apellido de origen francés.
¿Hablas algo de vasco? Yo estoy por aprender, al fin y al cabo es lo más parecido que tenemos a lo que se hablaba en la peninsula antes de que llegaran los romanos.

Yeah, (((Spaniards))). Lots of cryptokikes, and not so crypto.

What is Wyoming like? So far my exit strategy from Aus if it got worse was to go there. Seems white and comfy.

are you from someplace deserty? Do you drink?

You can do both you know, im sure plenty of ruralites will volunteer to enlist coming DOTR. Untill then, no need to live in some shit city. I mean, we're talking about cabins with internet here.
You'd still vote, you'd still shitpost online. And you get to practice rifle shooting off your backporch.
The white man desires the woods.

man, your shits all retarded.

You can do a comparative analysis, it'll take a little work but it's pretty satisfying work and worth the effort.

Get a map for your state of all towns and their populations, and identify the big cities you're interested in. Get separate map of trainlines and schedules times. Cross-referencing with the train map, draw a radius around each one of the large cities within the limit of your desired commute (e.g. all area within a 2 hour train ride from City X). Now identify all towns underneath your population limit within that radius. Cross out ones not connected to trainline to city. Cross out ones with a too frequent schedule. That's it, we've found all your criteria - except now it's time to check white percentage of each population, crime rates, average income and industry for each town. By the end, hopefully you've whittled down your list to just 5 or so because now it's time to drive out to each one and check out the feeling, maybe stay a few nights if you can, talk to the folk, enjoy the downtown.

lad if you're not homeschooling you've already fucked up.

Too bad Hitler was a Zionist.

Ojalá, pero no, tengo que aprender yo también. Me gustaría ir algún día allá y poder comunicarme
en euskera.

Are there no good schools at all? Don't you have schools with religion and conservative values?

it was surprisingly easy to find a kinda cool city at the end of a train connection. I just assumed it wouldn't be so easy so I didn't even check.
Although it is still quite hard to orient myself in two maps at once (google earth and open railway map).

Too bad it seems that there are not many ski resorts or any kind of ski opportunities in Ceres, Piedmont (shit so small that it does not even have 3 lines of text on their own Wikipedia page).

At least your tip will let me narrow down the amount of cities that fit the criteria. I think there is almost zero chance of dindus in those end of the road cities, where you only go there if you actually intended to get there, since it's the last stop of a railway

Check your local library, you might be able to find some info on its history in books on the region. Are you Italian? I'd love to spend of year or two in a quiet rural town in north italy or france, before I settle down in my home country.

not yet, still in the middle of the Italian Dual Citizenship jure sanguinis process, or whatever it's called
currently south-huehuean
the ID is different because i am using another pc

Here's an excellent video series along those lines. Guy goes into the Australian wilderness with nothing but a pair of shorts and creates everything he needs by hand.

wtf Holla Forums