Arrowverse - Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Airtimes/dates:
Mondays -
Supergirl S03, 8-9PM Central Time.
Tuesdays -
The Flash S04, 8-9PM Central Time.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03, 9-10PM Central Time.
Thursdays -
Arrow S06, 9-10PM Central Time.

Cross-over episodes will be:
Mon 27th Nov - Supergirl 8-9 then Arrow 9-10.
Tues 28th Nov - Flash 8-9 then Legends of Tomorrow 9-10.

Announcements:
Russell Tovey, the gay Werewolf from Being Human, will voice The Ray and play him in live-action appearances.
Freedom Fighters: The Ray will be set on Earth-X, have Nazi counterparts to Green Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl.
Freedom Fighters: The Ray will be fully aired in 2017 at least 1 week before episode 8 of the mains series.
The final Freedom Fighters team is: Uncle Sam, Black Condor, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Red Tornado and The Ray.
Unclear if The Ray will be from Earth-1 and sent to Earth-X or if he's from Earth-X.

Matt Ryan and Constantine are still in production. Won't be out until 2018.
Constantine will make an appearance in Legends of Tomorrow, presumably as a back-door for the animated series.
David S. Goyer is on the project. As he was a creator for the TV show, he might continue the plot in some fashion.

Vixen not announced for S3. Likely not coming out this 17/18 season due to the other 2 animated projects.

Bunch of villains and heroes cast for the headline 4 shows. I don't check them as I don't want spoilers, but there's apparently a fair amount of new blood.

The crossover is called Crisis on Earth-X. Dates and times above.
The Crossover between the 4 shows will be on Earth-X, probably with shitty Nazi/Trump allegories.

Past Episodes + Extra
https://ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t

As with every year, I'll post magnets for episodes as soon as they're out when I remember.
Might post some interviews and photos as well.
Please send help. I just watch it out of boredom at this point.

All urls found in this thread:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t
http://quantico.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Doyle
Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

It's too painful to watch anything DC other than the occasional animated movie, at least for me.
You are doing God's work in a Godless place

Brayden White
Brayden White

Matt Ryan and Constantine are still in production.
mfw

Not sure how I feel about this upcoming season. I know I still enjoy these shows, but I want happy-go-lucky Green Arrow, and they refuse to give us that. And I don't know which writers decided that any audience would buy that they killed the entire supporting cast of the show at the end of the season. The Flash could have done something neat by actually killing off Iris, but instead they got rid of HR, the character who was making sure the show stayed grounded in "fun world," and now we're probably going to get ANOTHER Harrison Wells because they refuse to not use the actor. And of course, as per usual, the LoT team will have a season about how they fuck up constantly and never manage to fix anything or act remotely competent.

That said, this shit is exactly like real comics. Convoluted, self-fellating, and generally ridiculous with random moments that end up being excellent. It's so faithful to the source material.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Arrow is getting more campy moments, according to writers. Though, they are keeping their edgier side with Manu Bennett returning in a handful of episodes.

The Flash will not get rid of Iris anytime soon, nor will we get superior Patty back. That being said, they too are going to make it a more light-hearted season; more like S1 than 2 and 3. The Rogues are going to be the main focus of this season, so hopefully that translates to wacky schemes like those Christmas bombs from a while back.
As for HR, I never liked his demeanor compared to everyone else nor his use on the show, as they kept teasing him as a villain or with a dark secret, but every single time just went "Oh no, he's just writing a book/making a device to help out!"
HR would have worked better in S1 when it was happier, or even S4 if the rumours of fun are true.

Minor spoiler for Harrison Welles they're bringing back Earth-2 and keeping him until at least the crossover. Episode title of the one before the crossover is "When Harry Met Harry", so that's either the replacement one, or they bring back Earth-1 Welles somehow, or, even better, villain clones his appearance and they don't get rid of him at all.

That said, this shit is exactly like real comics. Convoluted, self-fellating, and generally ridiculous with random moments that end up being excellent. It's so faithful to the source material.
The one thing DC has always had over Marvel, to me, was their ability to laugh at themselves. Pic related.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Arrow is getting more campy moments, according to writers.
They've said that for the past two seasons, and it hasn't happened.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Hope that they'll make a Crisis Event and retcon everything bad about the series and bring them closer together
They call it a Crisis Event but it won't do anything other than be a crossover
I know I shouldn't expect to get what I want but that's just rubbing salt in the wounds.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Flash facing against Nazi SS Flash
Supergirl against Nazi masked Supergirl (with Atom about to get squished between them)
Green Arrow aiming at Nazi Green Arrow head
Nazi Green Arrow is aiming at regular Green Arrow's crotch?

Is this confirmation of Captain Cold coming back with him in the lower left corner of the picture?

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

It looks too different, all the other portraits look like their in-show counterparts.
Why the fuck did they kill off literally the best character out of all of the shows

David Miller
David Miller

Supergirl S03E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f7dc96db7b58cca0e6a0ea2ea0b8c947f171a3f0

"Girl of Steel". Shitty relationshit, but what else was anyone expecting? I hope no one watches this bar me, and I only watch it to know with conviction that you guys shouldn't watch it.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Get excited because I see a magnet link
it's Supergirl
I really wish they would just fucking reboot that show. Use the same actors and everything, I wouldn't care. But it really does too much shit wrong. I can't even remember if I finished season 2.

Levi Young
Levi Young

What demon must I sacrifice my soul to in order to get Live Action Constantine back?

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

All of them at once.
Hopefully they build off season 1 when they do this animated series, then with that and his live-action appearances, they might bring it back.

The only foreseeable problem with CW bringing Constantine back is that they already have Supernatural airing, which would burn audiences out. If they were to put Supernatural on hiatus for a year due to fatigue, they'd probably get some good ratings, but critics and fans would instantly compare it to Supernatural.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

I suspect they're going to spam him for crossovers to let his actor actually do shit, I seriously can't imagine him having an actual show while Supernatural is still going on. I'm still fucking mad that Arrow season 3 had Oliver already know magic existed, that was some bullshit that cemented him on the "Mary Sue" scale of shit. They should have introduced a magician to show him what the fuck was happening when they couldn't understand it

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

That was season 4 but still good point.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

The only problem with not giving him a full show is that he goes on tours for theater companies and is on an assortment of US and UK dramas, so if they don't get him by contract, he might be taken up by others.

Bit bullshit that Oliver knew about magic, but having Constantine owe him a favour by helping him recover the artifact is alright, I suppose.
Not sure why they brought in Constantine to do shitty mind melding instead of explaining Vixen or Darhk.

I hope the flashbacks are done. It was getting ridiculous with all the parallels between Lian Yu and Star City, and they said at season 4's start they'd stop it after 5, but I'm half-prepared for them to pull out some undercover operation he did for ARGUS when he and Felicity went away from Star City for 6 months.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

If they don't get him by contract, he might be taken up by others.
The actor said he loves playing Constantine and wants to keep doing it badly. I expect that even if he gets a great contract with someone else, he'll still continue doing guest appearances. They might even contract him with the company that produces all the shows and shuffle him around season to season.

As for the flashbacks, I doubt they'll stop doing flashbacks, but I bet that other characters are going to get flashbacks when relevant.the episode when Moira was killed, they used those flashbacks to GREAT effect. Hopefully they're done trying to cram them into EVERY EPISODE though.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

They might even contract him with the company that produces all the shows and shuffle him around season to season.
Oh yeah, forgot they do those. The entire cast of the first season of Legends of Tomorrow weren't given a single series contract, but were instead given an episode-count contract to the production company which mandated they appear in X amount of episodes across all the shows.

As for Constantine's appearance on LoT, I spoiled myself, but am very happy I did. It's a two-parter.

Didn't realise this came out, but it's a trailer for the animated series. Same company as Vixen, so it's all but confirmed there's no S3 of that this year.
By the look of it, it's going to keep the live-action's general idea of mixing local mythology with more 'plain' demons, which I liked in both the comics and the show.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

And here's a trailer for Freedom Fighters: The Ray.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

It's a two-parter.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Natsoc justice league looks good.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Sure is funny how all these "what if America was taken over by Nazis" things are coming out at the same time.

The white blonde woman will no doubt have a nig lover.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Posting this webm since this thread is the most relevant it will ever be.

Sure is funny how all these "what if America was taken over by Nazis" things are coming out at the same time.
Are you kidding? That story is, without a doubt, the most overused and common story for anything that involved superpowers. Even Misfits did a story with that plot, a show entirely about decidedly non-heroic people getting powers and looking out for themselves. Alternate history with nazis is not new at all.

Jace James
Jace James

No sound

Noah King
Noah King

I didn't say it was new, just that it's the theme that seems to be showing up the most at the moment across various forms of media.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Dubs if Flash Season 4 uses a different main plot besides another fucking speedster who's faster than Barry

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

The Flash would be such a better show if they had the creativity to make any sort of antagonist that wasn't a speedster. Also, an antagonist that doesn't spend 7/10ths of the season behind a CGI character and voice filter. But then they'd have to hire an actually good actor that could carry a bad guy for 20 episodes.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

It's already confirmed they're using Jay Garrick rogue The Thinker.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

That and by throwing Barry a bone. I like Flash's ensemble, but Barry has been consistently handed the idiot ball for the sake of plot.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

They also said that Arrow seasons 3 & 4 would be lighter toned, and that we'd have a share of time on Flashpoint. I'll take their word with a grain of salt.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Constantine series is ok
the flash is good when not being moronic and craaaazy speedster
arrow is a Batman wannabe without the funny part
I've never seen the LoT or Supergirl series. It's worth it or should I just get a quick run up and pass on it?

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

The Flash S04E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:62b75a21276e5e7493f821cf7c502da3b396db2b

Legends of Tomorrow S03E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:635ed1abf51bab4f834932cc8c211f212d81e2e7

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Legends is goofier and they try to play it straight faced while dealing with something like zombies during the Civil War. Watch it if you enjoy cheese, but S2 gets slightly more serious and that turned some off it.

Supergirl S1 was irredeemable gurrrrl powar shit. Every fight scene was poorly choreographed and characters were butchered, like Red Tornado.
S2 was better, but still really shitty. All the male characters are written well and interestingly, while the females are just approaching Mary Sue levels.
Also, the atmosphere of Supergirl is completely different to the other 3 shows, even down to the cinematography.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

The one thing DC has always had over Marvel, to me, was their ability to laugh at themselves. Pic related.
If only Colonel Sanders would appear in the Arrowverse.
To thanks the Legends for recovering my secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices from across time and space while also helping to open my first restaurant in 1952 while fighting off a unexpected neanderthal attack. I will reward you with free KFC for life! No Big Belly Burgers for you guys anymore! You're only getting KFC satisfaction from now on! Remember the easy way does not pay, so heroes and Legends do it the hard way! Even if you have to travel through time and space itself!

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

LoT is a dairy factory of cheese and fun. They literally call the badguys in season 3 the "Legion of Doom" and their headquarters is based off the design from thew old Hanna-Barbera cartoon. It's a lot of fun, but that isn't to say it's *good.* They're just willing to admit they're a comic book show and it's silly.

Supergirl has basically nothing good about it. Literally the best thing I can say about it is, "competently made." It throws away most of what makes Supergirl actually Supergirl, and makes it into a bland "I was more out of life" story. The supporting characters are more exciting than supergirl.
Despite what everyone says, it's not nearly as grrlpowah as everyone says. The first season had multiple moments where she says, "What, were you about to say I can't take him out because I'm a girl?" "No, because you've never been in a fight before in your life.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

God that would be awesome.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

If you think this scene is retarded, then you should skip LoT. Otherwise you should be able to enjoy it.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Eh, cheesy….I will give it a try then
From the webm above it would be fun to see LoT but supergrill was what I've feared, skipping one and watching the other cheers anons

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

competently made
I still remember red tornado, you are not fooling me

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

This homage to the cover of pre-Crisis Justice League of America #207 is by Phil Jimenez.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Be warned that season 1 includes the worst versions of Vandal Savage, Hawkman and Hawkgirl I've seen yet. Thankfully, all of those are dropped in season 2. The show is at its best when they're bungling about through time with no idea what they're doing while fighting comically evil villains. Though some of their attempts at "serious" episodes can be so bad they're good.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

God that Vandal Savage was awful. Sure, they change every character around a bit but they generally remain the same from the comic. Fuck fucking Vandal Savage was pretty abysmal.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Arrow S06E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:334cad5b99977db6641e74a0382e611772065f2d

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

I had completely forgotten what happened at the end of the last season of The Flash
mfw the "Previously On" starts playing

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Finished watching all the first episodes, except Supergirl, because I will never put up with that shit
Legends of Tomorrow
I don't know who decided to make the Legends a laughing stock in universe, but fuck them. They didn't even give the catharsis of making the Time Bureau fuck up badly. Instead all they did was fail to fix the Legends fuckup. It's especially annoying because the class was making fun of the Legend's solutions to problems, which during the episodes they happened in were supposed to be super clever solutions. I really wish they had ended the episode with a compromise that the Time Bureau would take care of most shit, but the Legends were needed for when shit went off the rails. Either way, the team is back and we get more of Mick for the next few months, so I'm happy with that.

The Flash
God dammit, could we stave off the status quo for a whole episode? Jesus fuck. I was actually enjoying the team having a reduced number of members, because the support cast is getting way too big. I really don't think the fastest man alive needs 20 tech guys. And I was actually enjoying the Kid Flash/Vibe team and was hoping to see that for another episode or two. And then barry gets brought back, and I thought having a demented Flash around, but no, even that got wrecked by the end of the episode for the shittiest possible reason. I seriously would have been ok with them trying to figure out what was wrong with Barry for half a season, but apparently we can't try anything interesting.

Arrow
I'm pretty excited for this season. They seem to have finally realized Paul Blackthorne is the best thing about this show and decided to give him a personal recurring villain. Plus, Ollie now has to deal with being a single dad, which is a type of story I will never ever tired of. It's also interesting to see that the superhero antics are having a visible effect on some of the characters. Diggle with his PTSD, Wild Dog actually getting shot, Lance's whole shit with Black Siren and all that. I'm glad that the superhero shit is effecting people in a way that isn't just "BUT I HAVE ALL THESE SECRETS." My main complaint is Wild Dog's new costume, though. I really liked the whole "Ghetto Gun Blaster" look. And during the fight scene, I literally couldn't tell him apart from the bad guys.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

fund it.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Wew, usually I wait a couple weeks before I forget about this thread.

Supergirl S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0bd98db114fdd51d39b58e3dace7fe1f7a62429e

The Flash S04E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ac761f063830e32b7c3ac104ad0567817cb19f70

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49acb081f8ae5ed69921951ff19e2c8b630b3fe9

John Kelly
John Kelly

Watched The Flash and LoT. Supergrill can be ignored for a few more weeks and I'll binge it on a slow day to kill time myself.

The Flash
Holy shit they actually made it lighthearted. There was shitty relationshit drama, but most of it was swept under the rug and forgotten about. But the villain, Kilg%re was used really well. He didn't just lol-kill everyone and used his powers inventively, but even showed a slight amount of whimsy/meta at the end which made me chuckle.
Hopefully they keep it lighthearted and just have goofy fun with The Thinker and The Rogues.

Legends of Tomorrow
Another great episode filled with goofiness. Very fun to watch, and again, hope they keep it up. There's a clown fight, so that's enough to keep me entertained.

Oh who am I kidding? They always get my hopes up with fun at the start of the seasons then put in some stupidly evil villain that ruins the contrast of the show.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Those therapy sessions in The Flash
I haven't laughed that hard in a long while, I'm pretty surprised how much I enjoyed that.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Arrow S06E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09abdda66e1de1adc64d578de037cf72a357a228

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Tom Cruise episode
Old Time Rock And Roll starts playing

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

It's amazing, after the world has become after the "good" guys won, I'm always rooting for the "bad" guys, they also always look better in every sense.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Really bothers me too, everyoen he gets speed is intantly almost as fast as Barry, no effort just bam, as fast as Barry no effort needed. And besides as you both pointed out, Barry's way of solving the plot is go faster, with not much thought. That's why the first seoson was the best.
Revealed Villain from episode one
Interesting and actually a very very good reason to be way better at speedstering than Barry
He is beat by time paradox, in a smart and emotional way.

I also watched the first 3 season of arrow, wished they keep goofing it up and going more light hearted like the first two seasons seemed to be progressing to, shame season 3 was such a train wreck and season 4 was even worst from what you guys told me. Is Felicity still a cunt? Did the arrow team get even more diverse?

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Did the arrow team get even more diverse?
Team Arrow gets another black man, a spic, and a Jew who gets his powers from ancient jew magic. However the spic and jew are the best characters in the show.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

I've only watched Flash, the first season of Lot, and first 3 of Arrow, is it worth to watch the next seasons?

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

For Flash and LoT, definitely. Those generally get better over time. For Arrow, I would legitimately suggest reading the wikipedia synopsis for season 4 and skip to 5.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

The professor says "Whoever built the Titanic should be shot"
He played the Titanic's designer in the movie Titanic
Heh

David Walker
David Walker

4 was Damian Darhk. That entire season was a misfire. Only highlight was Constantine's appearance for all of 20 minutes.

As the other user said, reading a synopsis online would be better for your mental health; it's a complete let down.

LoT S2 was better than the first, but still had major flaws. There were more fun and goofy episodes, so that was nice. S3 is looking to be even goofier.

Legends gets to make a lot more jokes and references. They really use Victor Garber's experience in the show.
Pic related. I didn't see anyone mention this online. Also the Man of Steel reference was a bit too on the nose, but I chuckled.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Supergirl S03E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0b9d0f85ba4ce39c4c984c03c6423a32acb6c482

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

The Flash S04E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:140078eaf3261edc8e6a5bde4ca84c89bf618247

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ca08309897eb397c783dbc3b5d406d57bfe7dfab

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

They dropped the therapy sessions
I knew they would, but those were fucking great.
I enjoyed Legends, but really I was liking the smaller team. They shouldn't have added anyone at all.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

I enjoyed Legends, but really I was liking the smaller team. They shouldn't have added anyone at all.

I agree. Especially if they introduce the character in such an eye-rolling fashion. Though I hope both Sharpe and Gary stick around.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

I thought having a demented Flash around, but no, even that got wrecked by the end of the episode for the shittiest possible reason. I seriously would have been ok with them trying to figure out what was wrong with Barry for half a season, but apparently we can't try anything interesting
That was so retarded. "Iris is in trouble" Suddenly Barry snaps completely out of it!

Braniac is cool though. Maybe no more Speedsters for a while

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

That's not Brainiac, he stated already he's the Thinker.

Sharpe has a worse resting bitch face than Sara. Both their faces and voices irritate me as they're always smug.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Anyone else think they're setting up something like Knightfall in Arrow? At least that's what I gather from the latest episode.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Arrow S06E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:65db4ed6a6f1c10a42202560a6d57d27bf3f41c9

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Supergirl S03E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c3044061afa4f699fc3603bd0a55670115823494

Colton White
Colton White

Thinker is speedster…………..of the mind

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

The Flash S04E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:620aca9ff89e7782aebcc27700953454759a8b76

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:52c50f168cb081f44ab4073a7a07e95787dc3b17

Don't know why, but releases seem to be later in the day. These used to come out at 1200-1300 in my timezone depending on DST, but now it's 1300-2000.
Guess no one cares anymore.

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Guess no one cares anymore.
I still care user. It's just us two against the world.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I actually really loved that episode of The Flash. I hope Dibny sticks around, he was a breath of fresh air.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

The Flash S04E04
MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC MAN

Cameron White
Cameron White

I'm really enjoying the light hearted vibe going on, plastic man was great and they also got rid of womyn and nigger flash, they took all the right decisions this season.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

I never even hated Wally, but it was such a retarded decision to add him to the cast. The same power, same personality, same fucking concerns about his family who were the SAME PEOPLE. Shoving Emma back into the medical chief role and getting rid of Wally has really made the show a lot better overall. And Plastic Man's actor seems to be fucking perfect for him.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Not only that but it really shat all over Barry that any newbie speedster was almost as good as soon as they got their powers.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

They could have at least made him actually "Kid Flash," because having him be faster than Barry, but too emotionally immature to be effective could have been a good story telling opportunity. But good kid actor is way out of their budget.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

I'm still waiting for Impulse to show up.
And Chunk.

Hey, I heard Kilg%re is showing up in season 4! That could be fun.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Kilgore already has.

As for Impulse, he seems like something that would kick off season 5, not inserted into another season. Only reason to insert it into a season is if Iris's actor becomes pregnant and they find an actual pregnancy best for filming.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Impuse comes from the future while Iris is pregnant to guard her 24/7
She has to deal with a hyper-spastic child being way too protective of her for most of the season
I'd watch it.

Jayden White
Jayden White

I like Harry and Cisco, alright!!

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Today's episode of Flash was really fucking stupid. The feminism was so shoehorned in and made everyone unlikeable.

Why didn't they call Wally or Oliver? Aluminum is everywhere in a city (it's literally the majority of cars) and not magnetic (colbalt is, but not that much). Why doesn't frost cripple without killing metalkinetist chick as she has shown she can several times?

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Man, that was pretty bad. I didn't HATE it, but it was pretty cringe worthy. I don't mind the, "Haha, women are strong too!" but literally making "Hashtag Feminism!" their rallying cry was too fucking much.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Damian Dark is back
Holy shit, FINALLY we get a legitimate supervillain. Not even the Marvel movies have this shit.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Honestly it feels like this was multiple scripts by multiple authors compressed into one episode.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Arrow S06E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:111cf592f95b4622918bf4d4befae2dea5b68e37

Supergirl S03E05
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ebb8dc182141cb445b168c2c4f1e6a940bda3969

The Flash S04E05
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ee4b57a9bf64728bdd44112e08b6dd6bc3a804dd

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E05
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:133ab2e419b1842b2d2a4d9b035274c0518398b3
Just a few more weeks until Constantine two-parter.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Feminism episode
Marked by Felicitys return
Women let major drug dealer/killer/torturer/kidnapper go because …
Let kidnapped and torture victim escape with no protection or help
The only good bit was the boys night, to surprise of no one.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

My favorite part was how they completely failed at a feminist message by having a character say women shouldn't be ashamed of their job or how they dress, and then ended it by having her be embarrassed about being a stripper.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

just finished Constantine
we will never have season 2 becasue it's too similar to supernatural
Zed is a shit character now and it's a fact…but what's wrong with manny? I thought he was cool

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Arrow S06E05
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b28017eda7c26c0ca506b5b56571d101a52cede6

Supergirl S03E06
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:193ff13b8762cc46bb63f25bd8fd090257d0f8f3

The Flash S04E06
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:168e4a16b0bbdb58028ea869363abd22140c2657

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E06
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0b3702d257fa90f7f8615893a343028b62300fcb

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

you'd never hang a christian cross upside down

Uh… that's the symbol of Peter. He asked to be crucified upside down as one last fuck you to the emperor: Either forcing the emperor to show him mercy and deny this request, or grant it, putting Peter in control.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

I thought his reasoning was that, having denied him, he felt unworthy to die in the same manner as his lord

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Yes.
Pretty good episode of the flash, I was genuinely laughing in some bits, even the injun was shown to be a total bitch and her justifications being bullshit.
Interesting, one of the best episode of the seasons is about two white men working together to carry out justice and put a injun and a woman in her place.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Holy shit guys, including Plastic Man has made this show 20 times better. He's great at preventing the show at drowning too much in it's own drama.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

I think that was Saint Andrew, who wanted an X

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

quick, random appearance of themiscyra a couple of days before justice league comes out
Haha I got that reference xD

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

The scene with the mugger was perfect. Superheroes just not taking a low level threat seriously is funny on its own, but the self inflicted gunshot wound part was hilarious.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Any tie-in to the Justice League live-action movie?

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

No, DC is trying to keep the two universes as distinctly separate as possible.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Probably a smart move on their part.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Honestly we're at a point where including the movies in the CW-verse would bring the CW shows down.

William Young
William Young

LoT is thoroughly unenjoyable. They try to go for "campy" but they go too deep into it and go straight into "stupid".

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

I didn't hate the little story arc with Slade and Oliver, but I was really hoping he would become a gun-for-hire to bond with his son and become a recurring friendly villain.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

No

James Cruz
James Cruz

This show becomes more like Dragonball Z with every season.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Goddamnit, I have to watch Supergirl to get the full crossover next week? Such suffering.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Were there no new episodes this week?

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

The Flash and Legends are both out.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

What happened to the user who provides the magnets? Is he ok?

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

I don't know

James Bennett
James Bennett

I forget sometimes. Started a new job and the hours clash with episode times due to differing timezones, then I'll remember as I commit my daily theft list catch up on the latest content I've purchased legally.

Arrow S06E06
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:adaed84c76535d788b8a9e7e04b2f2502cb52006
Supergirl S03E07
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e98b9aa6ac4010a7e11cde2fcba3b0204147accc
The Flash S04E07
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:819ece7a7f83ffdf92e7b098630a2a9780bab3f1
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E07
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e40c2f1c92354c5139bb01700232da0920218500

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Arrow is on tomorrow, and it's a Thanksgiving episode so I don't terribly care as I assume Thanksgiving is just early Christmas with turkey instead of ham and settlers instead of Jewish babies..

After that, we have Crisis on Earth-X crossover next week.
Supergirl normal time Monday, followed by Arrow, then The Flash and Legends at normal time on Tuesday.

After the trainwreck we get one more episode of each show before the mid-season break.

For Arrow, we'll be ending the year on edgy choices or someshit and the team probably breaking up again.
For Supergirl, we've been enticed pre-emptively let down with a promise of the Legion of Superheroes starting next year, so this will be the set up.
For The Flash, more Thinker goodness, and probably a joke-filled Christmas episode as The Flash usually gets that one due to being less serious.
Finally, Legends of Tomorrow finishes the year with FUCKING CONSTANTINE, so that will be the best of the 4 by all accounts.

During the break, the second animated series, Freedom Fighters: The Ray, will premiere on CW Seed in December sometime.
Following that, the third animated series, Constantine, will premiere sometime in 2018, hopefully not too long after he finishes off the two-parter which concludes in January.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

And here's the final trailer for the crossover.

For some inexplicable reason, the non-superpowered step-sister of Supergirl appears with a single fucking gun, probably because they realised her supporting cast is terrible.
For a really fucking good reason, Captain Cold is there, so I expect something fucking good and not 3 episodes of filler with a shitty ending like last time.
Seriously, who decided to finally let Firestorm use transmutation for the first time on a huge object, then neglect the power from then on?

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Why did they pick Elongated Man over fucking Plastic Man?

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

They probably would have fucked up Plas by vastly reducing the strength of his abilities.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

He isn't elongated man. They use the name "Ralph Dibny," but they call him Plastic Man, and his personality is clearly supposed to be Plastic Man as well. I'm willing that DC said they weren't allowed to use O'Brian so they cheated.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

plastic man but really elongated man

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

It's the reverse. It's Elongated Man but really Plastic Man. The personality and origin that they have in the show is obviously supposed to be Plastic Man. If you think he's Elongated Man just because of the name "Dibny" you're retarded.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

One Nation, Under Grodd

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

They give him the powers of Elongated man and his personality is similar to the original Elongated Man who liked solving mysteries which readers were encouraged to solve along with him, and one of the incarnations of EM was a former cop.

Also, Barry calls him Plastic Man then Dibny dismisses the name. He doesn't have an alias yet and isn't appearing in the crossover, so he won't be named until the mid-season finale or next year.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Captain Cold in costume with goofy shades
Nice. Why do I get the feeling this is probably more like the Justice League than the actual Justice League movie.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

personality is similar to the original Elongated Man
He's an asshole ex-criminal who decides he wants to do good, but is still a self-important asshole. While discussing with Barry how to stop a mugger, he also runs through a list of really weird, off the wall options that are exactly the kind of dumb shit Plastic Man does.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

no need to go ape shit over a flashy pun like that one.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

What did you do with Carlos?

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

we talked, had a few laughs, and then I took him to the bar. he's a bit out of it at the moment, but later we'll have a real dynamite time. the party is gonna be a real blast with Carlos as the guest of honor.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

CRISIS ON EARTH-X

Part 1, the disappointing set up.
Supergirl S03E08
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7a17c0598e91d4c91125d01f1551aeb75d91198b

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

So who was the waitress that seemed to know Barry?

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

My money is on child from the future.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Crisis on Earth-X Part 2

Arrow S06E08
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23FE5D120A463817A65B65559F45551BCADAD8B9

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

He's a composite like the Justice League cartoon used for GL and Flash.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

Well, that was better than expected.
They made the right choice by getting everyone together in the first 4 minutes instead of adding the cast over time and forcefully reexplaining the plot.

Another good choice was filming everything in the same style as The Flash for all episodes. It was a bit disjointing in the Invasion crossover to switch theme/style of the show each time.

Highlights were Rory's interactions with Caitlyn, because they rarely interacted before, but still manage to deliver lots of good scenes. The fight scenes were long and plentiful, and actually showed everyone doing things instead of standing around while someone punches a single guy.

Downsides were the relationshit during the wedding scenes, but whatever, it was out of the way then done and dusted. Also downside on Jax and Felicity getting triggered over Nazis existing, Felicity being the worst because the only time she brings up being Jewish is when she's triggered, but Jax has brought up race before and doesn't get too prissy over it.

Also, going to call it now; Captain Cold is Earth-X version and he goes back to Earth-X at the end so we're still stuck without anything good in this world.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

I'm 99% sure it was confirmed way before the crossover that it would be Earth-X Cold

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

What user was saying is that it'd be great if Earth-X Cold switched sides and became a series regular again, but it won't happen because nothing good in this world can exist.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I'm really liking this crossover so far. It's definitely better than last years, and aside from them laying it on a little thick with "Nazis are bad, m'kay," it's overall pretty fun. I'm super happy they let us have a whole 30 minutes of all the heroes hanging out having a good time before everything got fucking ruined. My only big complaint so far is that, for some fucking reason, they didn't have ANY of the Legends come to stop the Nazis from raiding Palmertech, just so they could have the perfect 3v3 match. That came across as pretty dumb and forced.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

spend entire season dealing with the Speer of destiny
Jew doesn't doesn't give a shit
never mention it to Muslim
don't even have a throwaway line saying blood of Christ is just one of many theories of the Speer's origin

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

I agree, although like always nazis are just so much cooler, red and black is really classy and stylish.
Also dumb and forced is also pretty much a given, contrivance is always present.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

If they weren't stylish as hell, they wouldn't be proper Nazis.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Best Oliver would conquer another world for his love
Cuck Oliver stays with woman who fucked him in his worst time

Guess I'll never get used to be rooting for the good guys who everyone thinks are bad.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

They kill off Someone Important
They ruined Snart

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

The Flash S04E08
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A69434A16B9D4F09FD6DFF6F17E9C961CAE4828C

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E08
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E39F8DCF166112FABC30B7540D87379981C1FC50

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Snart's a faggot
Niggers, jews, shitskins, spics and faggots abound
MUH 6 gorillons
Running to melee range when fully armed with guns
Retardation in general

It's not even the EVUL natzees thing, but godamn is it jarring to see normal humans not getting shot at when their enemies have guns, is it so hard to make them operate from the sidelines and best utilize their skills?

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

This reminds me of the 90's JLI pilot, with the clumsy mashups of Hal Jordan with Guy Gardner, and Barry Allen with Wally West.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

I have very strong opinions about this but I can be bothered to type them all up with one hand, so here's my reaction image

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

timetraveling daughter for shure

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Tbh I was expecting some shitlord to false flag it as being way too pro nazi, there was never a need. It's all the shit I would have wrote to false flag, but this salt is real.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

They keep killing off people that make LoT actually watchable
If Rory dies I'm fucking GONE

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

I don't mean to speak for anyone else
goes off on a self-righteous rant in the name of someone else
Lets ignore that she refers to the Jews… If she was doing that to my people I'd be pretty insulted.

Critical theory compels them to analyze and critique everything, even if its supposed to be sympathetic to their own causes.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

they didn't spend 4 hours constantly reminding us about something, thus they support the opposite!
Fucking retarded College grads that think they know anything about the world outside social media.

What triggered me the most in that rant was that she clearly doesn't watch the show as she'd know that Stein was Jewish and Eobard wasn't a Nazi, he simply wanted to kill Barry, which is what Barry promised to never do.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Stein Jewish
Its weird how they tend to forget this in Legends of Tomorrow where Jax calls him an old white man. That always bugged me.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Its weird how they tend to forget this in Legends of Tomorrow where Jax calls him an old white man.
They didn't forget, anon; it's intentional. Jews are only Jews when it suits them, otherwise they masquerade as White. But they want the goyim to think Jews are White.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Jews are white when they are oppressing Palestinians.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Do you think Overgirl looks really nice in that Nazi outfit?

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Wrong board kid.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

I WAS BORN WITH T H I C K S K I N

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Holy shit, Trial of Flash is happening.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

That LoT episode
I was so fucking mad, they successfully baited me into thinking Stein was coming back only to turn it around at the end of the episode.
Also, JOHN FUCKING CONSTANTINE INCOMING

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

This Snart really isn't doing it for me. Why can't we just have back real Snart?

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

They completely disregarded that we like Snart because he was a good man that enjoyed doing bad things. Instead we now have a completely standard hero who make cold puns.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

shouldn't it be the Supergirl universe? I don't even know who the fuck Arrow is. Obviously the DC equivalent of Jeremy Renner mind you but regardless he sounds like a who.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Redditors gonna reddit.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

Is that some Black Lagoon? I recently binged that shit.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

That's Komi, she is best girl and not from black lagoon.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Ok then.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Komi
Best Girl
Not Najimi who is Best Girl(male) AND Best Boy(female)
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

traps
/v/index.html

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Supergirl S03E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83DC53CC9BAFB0EFC12A15ECA83FF3456057DFAC

The Flash S04E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F51E26E647C2B1DDE7707FE0FB4E29D560231F03

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A10592A95FBB6C48C379026F196003C0AF925585

Arrow out in a few hours, then we're on break until late-January.
This week's LoT is part 1 of the Constantine arc, so that means the animated series will be coming out after part 2, hopefully soon.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Arrow S06E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C6CF573EFBF0458DAF997579E27C349164F9BD11

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

What a laugh, when I was told Constantine appeared in LoT, I thought that meant more than a 20 second teaser at the end.

Anyways, that's a wrap until January.
We have brooding, self-cucking with body swapping, Legion of Superheroes, Constantine, murder charges, Felicity inter-dimensional demons and relationshit to look forward to.

Freedom Fighters: The Ray comes out tomorrow, which I shall post when I find a torrent for, else you can watch it for free on CW Seed.

Black Lightning starts in mid-January.
Despite not being a part of the Arrowverse still a shit name smh I'll include it in here to save a thread keep posts happening in here.
Shockingly, Black Lightning looks to actually be tackling black-on-black violence, and even cast Tobias Whale, an albino black man with… An albino black man. Perhaps it will actually try something new beyond shitty quips.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Looking forward to Black Lightning.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Felicity won the Arrowbowl
again

Fuck this show.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

The hell is an Arrowbowl?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

In anime, they will call the competition for the main character's affection the [Main Character's Name]bowl. It doesn't really fit for Arrow since Felicity has been the only real love interest for most of the seasons.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Ah, I watch anime but I don't partake in discussions so I had no idea, thanks.
Yeah, since Season 2 ended there's been zero interference in Felicity and Oliver, even Ray was obviously just there to get cucked.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Only bowl I'm aware of is Clegane Bowl.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Russell Tovey, the gay Werewolf from Being Human, will voice The Ray and play him in live-action appearances.

This guy sure is typecast. I saw all of Being Human and didn't remember him, but http://quantico.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Doyle was also a gay character, how I recognized him.

William Cooper
William Cooper

We got to see him in the big crossover, he's really fucking awful

Chase Price
Chase Price

He has a very poncy British accent, and he's fine kissing blokes, plus has that yaoi look women like.
He's the lead in the British Being Human, so you might have watched the US knock off.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page