Arrowverse - Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Airtimes/dates:
Mondays -
Supergirl S03, 8-9PM Central Time.
Tuesdays -
The Flash S04, 8-9PM Central Time.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03, 9-10PM Central Time.
Thursdays -
Arrow S06, 9-10PM Central Time.

Cross-over episodes will be:
Mon 27th Nov - Supergirl 8-9 then Arrow 9-10.
Tues 28th Nov - Flash 8-9 then Legends of Tomorrow 9-10.

Announcements:
Russell Tovey, the gay Werewolf from Being Human, will voice The Ray and play him in live-action appearances.
Freedom Fighters: The Ray will be set on Earth-X, have Nazi counterparts to Green Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl.
Freedom Fighters: The Ray will be fully aired in 2017 at least 1 week before episode 8 of the mains series.
The final Freedom Fighters team is: Uncle Sam, Black Condor, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Red Tornado and The Ray.
Unclear if The Ray will be from Earth-1 and sent to Earth-X or if he's from Earth-X.

Matt Ryan and Constantine are still in production. Won't be out until 2018.
Constantine will make an appearance in Legends of Tomorrow, presumably as a back-door for the animated series.
David S. Goyer is on the project. As he was a creator for the TV show, he might continue the plot in some fashion.

Vixen not announced for S3. Likely not coming out this 17/18 season due to the other 2 animated projects.

Bunch of villains and heroes cast for the headline 4 shows. I don't check them as I don't want spoilers, but there's apparently a fair amount of new blood.

The crossover is called Crisis on Earth-X. Dates and times above.
The Crossover between the 4 shows will be on Earth-X, probably with shitty Nazi/Trump allegories.

Past Episodes + Extra
https://ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t

As with every year, I'll post magnets for episodes as soon as they're out when I remember.
Might post some interviews and photos as well.
Please send help. I just watch it out of boredom at this point.

All urls found in this thread:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t
Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

It's too painful to watch anything DC other than the occasional animated movie, at least for me.
You are doing God's work in a Godless place

Brayden White
Brayden White

Matt Ryan and Constantine are still in production.
mfw

Not sure how I feel about this upcoming season. I know I still enjoy these shows, but I want happy-go-lucky Green Arrow, and they refuse to give us that. And I don't know which writers decided that any audience would buy that they killed the entire supporting cast of the show at the end of the season. The Flash could have done something neat by actually killing off Iris, but instead they got rid of HR, the character who was making sure the show stayed grounded in "fun world," and now we're probably going to get ANOTHER Harrison Wells because they refuse to not use the actor. And of course, as per usual, the LoT team will have a season about how they fuck up constantly and never manage to fix anything or act remotely competent.

That said, this shit is exactly like real comics. Convoluted, self-fellating, and generally ridiculous with random moments that end up being excellent. It's so faithful to the source material.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Arrow is getting more campy moments, according to writers. Though, they are keeping their edgier side with Manu Bennett returning in a handful of episodes.

The Flash will not get rid of Iris anytime soon, nor will we get superior Patty back. That being said, they too are going to make it a more light-hearted season; more like S1 than 2 and 3. The Rogues are going to be the main focus of this season, so hopefully that translates to wacky schemes like those Christmas bombs from a while back.
As for HR, I never liked his demeanor compared to everyone else nor his use on the show, as they kept teasing him as a villain or with a dark secret, but every single time just went "Oh no, he's just writing a book/making a device to help out!"
HR would have worked better in S1 when it was happier, or even S4 if the rumours of fun are true.

Minor spoiler for Harrison Welles they're bringing back Earth-2 and keeping him until at least the crossover. Episode title of the one before the crossover is "When Harry Met Harry", so that's either the replacement one, or they bring back Earth-1 Welles somehow, or, even better, villain clones his appearance and they don't get rid of him at all.

That said, this shit is exactly like real comics. Convoluted, self-fellating, and generally ridiculous with random moments that end up being excellent. It's so faithful to the source material.
The one thing DC has always had over Marvel, to me, was their ability to laugh at themselves. Pic related.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Arrow is getting more campy moments, according to writers.
They've said that for the past two seasons, and it hasn't happened.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Hope that they'll make a Crisis Event and retcon everything bad about the series and bring them closer together
They call it a Crisis Event but it won't do anything other than be a crossover
I know I shouldn't expect to get what I want but that's just rubbing salt in the wounds.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Flash facing against Nazi SS Flash
Supergirl against Nazi masked Supergirl (with Atom about to get squished between them)
Green Arrow aiming at Nazi Green Arrow head
Nazi Green Arrow is aiming at regular Green Arrow's crotch?

Is this confirmation of Captain Cold coming back with him in the lower left corner of the picture?

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

It looks too different, all the other portraits look like their in-show counterparts.
Why the fuck did they kill off literally the best character out of all of the shows

David Miller
David Miller

Supergirl S03E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f7dc96db7b58cca0e6a0ea2ea0b8c947f171a3f0

"Girl of Steel". Shitty relationshit, but what else was anyone expecting? I hope no one watches this bar me, and I only watch it to know with conviction that you guys shouldn't watch it.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Get excited because I see a magnet link
it's Supergirl
I really wish they would just fucking reboot that show. Use the same actors and everything, I wouldn't care. But it really does too much shit wrong. I can't even remember if I finished season 2.

Levi Young
Levi Young

What demon must I sacrifice my soul to in order to get Live Action Constantine back?

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

All of them at once.
Hopefully they build off season 1 when they do this animated series, then with that and his live-action appearances, they might bring it back.

The only foreseeable problem with CW bringing Constantine back is that they already have Supernatural airing, which would burn audiences out. If they were to put Supernatural on hiatus for a year due to fatigue, they'd probably get some good ratings, but critics and fans would instantly compare it to Supernatural.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

I suspect they're going to spam him for crossovers to let his actor actually do shit, I seriously can't imagine him having an actual show while Supernatural is still going on. I'm still fucking mad that Arrow season 3 had Oliver already know magic existed, that was some bullshit that cemented him on the "Mary Sue" scale of shit. They should have introduced a magician to show him what the fuck was happening when they couldn't understand it

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

That was season 4 but still good point.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

The only problem with not giving him a full show is that he goes on tours for theater companies and is on an assortment of US and UK dramas, so if they don't get him by contract, he might be taken up by others.

Bit bullshit that Oliver knew about magic, but having Constantine owe him a favour by helping him recover the artifact is alright, I suppose.
Not sure why they brought in Constantine to do shitty mind melding instead of explaining Vixen or Darhk.

I hope the flashbacks are done. It was getting ridiculous with all the parallels between Lian Yu and Star City, and they said at season 4's start they'd stop it after 5, but I'm half-prepared for them to pull out some undercover operation he did for ARGUS when he and Felicity went away from Star City for 6 months.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

If they don't get him by contract, he might be taken up by others.
The actor said he loves playing Constantine and wants to keep doing it badly. I expect that even if he gets a great contract with someone else, he'll still continue doing guest appearances. They might even contract him with the company that produces all the shows and shuffle him around season to season.

As for the flashbacks, I doubt they'll stop doing flashbacks, but I bet that other characters are going to get flashbacks when relevant.the episode when Moira was killed, they used those flashbacks to GREAT effect. Hopefully they're done trying to cram them into EVERY EPISODE though.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

They might even contract him with the company that produces all the shows and shuffle him around season to season.
Oh yeah, forgot they do those. The entire cast of the first season of Legends of Tomorrow weren't given a single series contract, but were instead given an episode-count contract to the production company which mandated they appear in X amount of episodes across all the shows.

As for Constantine's appearance on LoT, I spoiled myself, but am very happy I did. It's a two-parter.

Didn't realise this came out, but it's a trailer for the animated series. Same company as Vixen, so it's all but confirmed there's no S3 of that this year.
By the look of it, it's going to keep the live-action's general idea of mixing local mythology with more 'plain' demons, which I liked in both the comics and the show.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

And here's a trailer for Freedom Fighters: The Ray.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

It's a two-parter.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Natsoc justice league looks good.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Sure is funny how all these "what if America was taken over by Nazis" things are coming out at the same time.

The white blonde woman will no doubt have a nig lover.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Posting this webm since this thread is the most relevant it will ever be.

Sure is funny how all these "what if America was taken over by Nazis" things are coming out at the same time.
Are you kidding? That story is, without a doubt, the most overused and common story for anything that involved superpowers. Even Misfits did a story with that plot, a show entirely about decidedly non-heroic people getting powers and looking out for themselves. Alternate history with nazis is not new at all.

Jace James
Jace James

No sound

Noah King
Noah King

I didn't say it was new, just that it's the theme that seems to be showing up the most at the moment across various forms of media.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Dubs if Flash Season 4 uses a different main plot besides another fucking speedster who's faster than Barry

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

The Flash would be such a better show if they had the creativity to make any sort of antagonist that wasn't a speedster. Also, an antagonist that doesn't spend 7/10ths of the season behind a CGI character and voice filter. But then they'd have to hire an actually good actor that could carry a bad guy for 20 episodes.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

It's already confirmed they're using Jay Garrick rogue The Thinker.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

That and by throwing Barry a bone. I like Flash's ensemble, but Barry has been consistently handed the idiot ball for the sake of plot.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Probably one of the things I've disliked about The Flash continuously is their inability to portray his character weakness as impatience. They can't think of anyway to make the main character mess up unless he's just DUMB.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

They also said that Arrow seasons 3 & 4 would be lighter toned, and that we'd have a share of time on Flashpoint. I'll take their word with a grain of salt.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Constantine series is ok
the flash is good when not being moronic and craaaazy speedster
arrow is a Batman wannabe without the funny part
I've never seen the LoT or Supergirl series. It's worth it or should I just get a quick run up and pass on it?

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

The Flash S04E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:62b75a21276e5e7493f821cf7c502da3b396db2b

Legends of Tomorrow S03E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:635ed1abf51bab4f834932cc8c211f212d81e2e7

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Legends is goofier and they try to play it straight faced while dealing with something like zombies during the Civil War. Watch it if you enjoy cheese, but S2 gets slightly more serious and that turned some off it.

Supergirl S1 was irredeemable gurrrrl powar shit. Every fight scene was poorly choreographed and characters were butchered, like Red Tornado.
S2 was better, but still really shitty. All the male characters are written well and interestingly, while the females are just approaching Mary Sue levels.
Also, the atmosphere of Supergirl is completely different to the other 3 shows, even down to the cinematography.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

The one thing DC has always had over Marvel, to me, was their ability to laugh at themselves. Pic related.
If only Colonel Sanders would appear in the Arrowverse.
To thanks the Legends for recovering my secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices from across time and space while also helping to open my first restaurant in 1952 while fighting off a unexpected neanderthal attack. I will reward you with free KFC for life! No Big Belly Burgers for you guys anymore! You're only getting KFC satisfaction from now on! Remember the easy way does not pay, so heroes and Legends do it the hard way! Even if you have to travel through time and space itself!

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

LoT is a dairy factory of cheese and fun. They literally call the badguys in season 3 the "Legion of Doom" and their headquarters is based off the design from thew old Hanna-Barbera cartoon. It's a lot of fun, but that isn't to say it's *good.* They're just willing to admit they're a comic book show and it's silly.

Supergirl has basically nothing good about it. Literally the best thing I can say about it is, "competently made." It throws away most of what makes Supergirl actually Supergirl, and makes it into a bland "I was more out of life" story. The supporting characters are more exciting than supergirl.
Despite what everyone says, it's not nearly as grrlpowah as everyone says. The first season had multiple moments where she says, "What, were you about to say I can't take him out because I'm a girl?" "No, because you've never been in a fight before in your life.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

God that would be awesome.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

If you think this scene is retarded, then you should skip LoT. Otherwise you should be able to enjoy it.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Eh, cheesy….I will give it a try then
From the webm above it would be fun to see LoT but supergrill was what I've feared, skipping one and watching the other cheers anons

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

competently made
I still remember red tornado, you are not fooling me

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

This homage to the cover of pre-Crisis Justice League of America #207 is by Phil Jimenez.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Be warned that season 1 includes the worst versions of Vandal Savage, Hawkman and Hawkgirl I've seen yet. Thankfully, all of those are dropped in season 2. The show is at its best when they're bungling about through time with no idea what they're doing while fighting comically evil villains. Though some of their attempts at "serious" episodes can be so bad they're good.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

God that Vandal Savage was awful. Sure, they change every character around a bit but they generally remain the same from the comic. Fuck fucking Vandal Savage was pretty abysmal.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Arrow S06E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:334cad5b99977db6641e74a0382e611772065f2d

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

I had completely forgotten what happened at the end of the last season of The Flash
mfw the "Previously On" starts playing

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Finished watching all the first episodes, except Supergirl, because I will never put up with that shit
Legends of Tomorrow
I don't know who decided to make the Legends a laughing stock in universe, but fuck them. They didn't even give the catharsis of making the Time Bureau fuck up badly. Instead all they did was fail to fix the Legends fuckup. It's especially annoying because the class was making fun of the Legend's solutions to problems, which during the episodes they happened in were supposed to be super clever solutions. I really wish they had ended the episode with a compromise that the Time Bureau would take care of most shit, but the Legends were needed for when shit went off the rails. Either way, the team is back and we get more of Mick for the next few months, so I'm happy with that.

The Flash
God dammit, could we stave off the status quo for a whole episode? Jesus fuck. I was actually enjoying the team having a reduced number of members, because the support cast is getting way too big. I really don't think the fastest man alive needs 20 tech guys. And I was actually enjoying the Kid Flash/Vibe team and was hoping to see that for another episode or two. And then barry gets brought back, and I thought having a demented Flash around, but no, even that got wrecked by the end of the episode for the shittiest possible reason. I seriously would have been ok with them trying to figure out what was wrong with Barry for half a season, but apparently we can't try anything interesting.

Arrow
I'm pretty excited for this season. They seem to have finally realized Paul Blackthorne is the best thing about this show and decided to give him a personal recurring villain. Plus, Ollie now has to deal with being a single dad, which is a type of story I will never ever tired of. It's also interesting to see that the superhero antics are having a visible effect on some of the characters. Diggle with his PTSD, Wild Dog actually getting shot, Lance's whole shit with Black Siren and all that. I'm glad that the superhero shit is effecting people in a way that isn't just "BUT I HAVE ALL THESE SECRETS." My main complaint is Wild Dog's new costume, though. I really liked the whole "Ghetto Gun Blaster" look. And during the fight scene, I literally couldn't tell him apart from the bad guys.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

fund it.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Wew, usually I wait a couple weeks before I forget about this thread.

Supergirl S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0bd98db114fdd51d39b58e3dace7fe1f7a62429e

The Flash S04E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ac761f063830e32b7c3ac104ad0567817cb19f70

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49acb081f8ae5ed69921951ff19e2c8b630b3fe9

John Kelly
John Kelly

Watched The Flash and LoT. Supergrill can be ignored for a few more weeks and I'll binge it on a slow day to kill time myself.

The Flash
Holy shit they actually made it lighthearted. There was shitty relationshit drama, but most of it was swept under the rug and forgotten about. But the villain, Kilg%re was used really well. He didn't just lol-kill everyone and used his powers inventively, but even showed a slight amount of whimsy/meta at the end which made me chuckle.
Hopefully they keep it lighthearted and just have goofy fun with The Thinker and The Rogues.

Legends of Tomorrow
Another great episode filled with goofiness. Very fun to watch, and again, hope they keep it up. There's a clown fight, so that's enough to keep me entertained.

Oh who am I kidding? They always get my hopes up with fun at the start of the seasons then put in some stupidly evil villain that ruins the contrast of the show.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Those therapy sessions in The Flash
I haven't laughed that hard in a long while, I'm pretty surprised how much I enjoyed that.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Arrow S06E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09abdda66e1de1adc64d578de037cf72a357a228

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Tom Cruise episode
Old Time Rock And Roll starts playing

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

It's amazing, after the world has become after the "good" guys won, I'm always rooting for the "bad" guys, they also always look better in every sense.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Really bothers me too, everyoen he gets speed is intantly almost as fast as Barry, no effort just bam, as fast as Barry no effort needed. And besides as you both pointed out, Barry's way of solving the plot is go faster, with not much thought. That's why the first seoson was the best.
Revealed Villain from episode one
Interesting and actually a very very good reason to be way better at speedstering than Barry
He is beat by time paradox, in a smart and emotional way.

I also watched the first 3 season of arrow, wished they keep goofing it up and going more light hearted like the first two seasons seemed to be progressing to, shame season 3 was such a train wreck and season 4 was even worst from what you guys told me. Is Felicity still a cunt? Did the arrow team get even more diverse?

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Did the arrow team get even more diverse?
Team Arrow gets another black man, a spic, and a Jew who gets his powers from ancient jew magic. However the spic and jew are the best characters in the show.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

I've only watched Flash, the first season of Lot, and first 3 of Arrow, is it worth to watch the next seasons?

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

For Flash and LoT, definitely. Those generally get better over time. For Arrow, I would legitimately suggest reading the wikipedia synopsis for season 4 and skip to 5.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page