Justice League Final Trailer

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

The movie is releasing in less than a month and the CGI still looks godawful.

Also, I can practically feel Whedon's slimy hands all over this shitfest.

And what the fuck is with the flirty glances between Batman and Wonder Woman? Have the faggots at DC learned nothing from the trainwreck that was Superman and Wonder Woman?

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

This depravity of a "cover" is spitting on Bowies grave.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

"World needs Superman" blah, blah, blah, "Superman was a beacon", bladdy, da-bladdy blah, "Superman showed us the way", blahbloo, blahbloo, blahblah…

Could someone remind me again what the hell did DCCU Superman DO exactly to make Batman worship at his altar? You know, beside getting his ass kicked by everyone, letting thousands die, being a mopey dick and dying in the stupidest way possible?

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Damn, Kamen Rider has better CG than this.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

And what the fuck is with the flirty glances between Batman and Wonder Woman?
That's been a couple people have wanted to do but haven't since the DCAU shows at the very least, so I'm not surprised.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Sacrificed his own life to kill an unstoppable monster.

I mean, Superman also stopped the other Kryptonian's. He also routinely stopped terror attacks, was an ambassador for nations in conflict, and routinely applied the law to himself despite him being clearly above it.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

that Heroes cover

John Carter
John Carter

Sacrificed his own life to kill an unstoppable monster.

All he needed to do was to throw the fucking spear into Doomsday's heart while it was being restrained by Wonder Woman and Batman. Not suicide rush it like a complete moron. That's a point against him, not for him.

I mean, Superman also stopped the other Kryptonian's.

He didn't really do shit, if it wasn't for Corporal Whatshisface, Lois Lame and Ghost-El, Earth would be fucked.

He also routinely stopped terror attacks

One attack. And hovering above people in distress while they're drowning. And letting the whole of Congress get exploded to shit. And it's not like he's the only hero.

was an ambassador for nations in conflict

Where was that mentioned?

and routinely applied the law to himself despite him being clearly above it

He seemed pretty selective about it, like thrashing a government satellite and then basically telling the army general "deal with it, sucka". It's also nothing in particular that Wonder Woman and other heroes don't do.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

People have also wanted to do Superman/Wonder Woman for years and guess how that turned out?

If nothing else, a few years of this garbage should ensure it gets buried forever along with other godawful shipping ideas.

DCAU

It wasn't good there either.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

People have also wanted to do Superman/Wonder Woman for years and guess how that turned out?
Just because some dude failed miserably at writing a relationship dynamic does not mean no two characters can ever date.
It wasn't good there either.
It didn't happen in the DCAU, it was only hinted at.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

user, your enter button is broken.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

so apparently they've decided to turn aquaman into some sort of annoting drax the destroyer. if there was any doubt that this would be a retarded shitshow

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

All he needed to do was to throw the fucking spear into Doomsday's heart while it was being restrained by Wonder Woman and Batman. Not suicide rush it like a complete moron
It goes without saying that the DCCU Supes is functionally retarded.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Here's the webm version of the trailer. Only good thing about it is Gal Gadot's panty shot.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

doing gods work, user.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Gal Gadot's panty shot.
I watched the trailer for this purpose specifically and didn't see anything, fuck yuo

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

SM/WW and BM/WW are inherently broken concepts. Neither of them works well, because you have to fundamentally change the characters in order to make either work. Now, I don't give a shit about Wonder Woman, but I do give a shit about Supes and Bats, and being in a relationship with her does neither of them favors.

It didn't happen in the DCAU, it was only hinted at.

Yeah and like I said, it wasn't good there either.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

This. I need timestamp, faggot.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

It's like two seconds into the trailer, you blind faggots.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

upskirt != panty
there are no panties visible

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Does anything actually interesting happen on this, or is the whole appeal about "look at all these heroes and special effects"? Why do DC cinematic movies have such shit writers?

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

It's less than a second in. It barely qualifies for a panty shot or an upskirt.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

okay, I guess there are some barely visible panties, and we see the bottom defining line of her buttcheek, so it's someething
eh

Easton James
Easton James

Meh I can get better upskirt shots on the Supergirl tv show.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

3D pantyshots are disgusting.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

/a/

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

upskirt

gif related is the only good thing to come from that show.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

You ever feel like you can't feel emptier and then something comes along and shows you you're wrong?

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

True though there are fight scenes where you can see up her skirt.

Julian King
Julian King

Wonder woman isn't beautiful.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Too bad Melissa Benoist barely has any bosom.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

bosom
Are we not allowed to write 'tits' here? Also after seeing her leaks on the fappening I lost any desire to fap at Supergirl.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

I can't believe you had any to begin with

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

user that shot was probably posted for the split second of cameltoe at the end

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page