I was called to meet Harvey Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel when I was 17

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

I was called to meet Harvey Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel when I was 17. I assumed it would be in a conference room which was very common.When I arrived ,reception told me to go to his room . He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older ,unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him .After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left ,uneasy but unscathed.A few years later he asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first meeting .I realized he couldn't remember if he had assaulted me or not .I had what I thought were boundaries -

I said no to him professionally many times over the years-some of which ended up with him screaming at me calling me a cunt and making threats, some of which made him laughingly tell people oh "Kate lives to say no to me ." It speaks to the status quo in this business that I was aware that standing up for myself and saying no to things,while it did allow me to feel uncompromised in myself,undoubtedly harmed my career and was never something I felt supported by anyone other than my family.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Best part:
I had a male friend who, based on my experience,warned a young actress who said she was going to dinner with Harvey to be careful. He received a phone call the next day saying he would never work in another Miramax film again. The girl was already sleeping with Harvey and had told him that my friend had warned her off.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

wow and they have the nerve to blame this all on men. Every article coming out in the MSM is trashing men in hollywood. Talking about how (((changes))) need to be made.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Is that why she raised her daughter to be a slut?

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

This from the bitch who cucked her baby daddy with the guy directing them in a movie. Smh.

Ayden James
Ayden James

this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him
Reminder if he was Chad they wouldn't have said peep and would have been happily riding his cock even right now.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older ,unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him
older ,unattractive man

What if he was hot and young?

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

the best part is that pic m8.
srsly tho, as horny as dickinsale is, it clearly illustrates the difference between a slut and a whore. a Whore would have slept with him and gotten her payoff. but a slut in it for fun would wouldnt have any fun getting dicked down by something so gross, so she passed each time. Gotta say, she's definitely raising a fine slutty lil lass as well.

Elijah James
Elijah James

Lana Rain is that you?

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Shut up dude that guy was young and hot

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Correct.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

I'd like her and her daughter to swap my semen with every combination of their orfices 24/7 tbh

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Um no sweetie..only if you have power & influence, ok?

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Who is pic related? Also fuck women.

Andrew King
Andrew King

big meanie

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

fuck women
Exactly

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Lana Rain ♥

David Lee
David Lee

Kate Beckinsale sends her daughter naked pics of her father.
Imagine if Harvey did this.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Ikr. This is why we need Meninism. Pic related is mfw I figured that women were out to get me and realised I have to get them first. Fuck the vaginal jew, boipuci is easier to maintain and feels better plus I get to fame with my tradwife after sex. It's win win.
MGTOW FO LIFE YALL!

David Rivera
David Rivera

Women are icky and their vaginas are gross. Fuck all women.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

weren't there some photos with her and her 10 year daughter sucking a dildo?>

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

could her daughter be of weinstein?

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Feels good to be asexual.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Christ what the fuck?

Justin Price
Justin Price

you will never be Kate's teenage daughter

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

That's the thing is for every women that was legitimately sexually assaulted you had dozens + that willingly did shit with Harvey and now are covering their ass with the whole "He did X to me too!!!" No virtue or morals then and none now. You have abuse of power and authority and you have women complicity using that as a means to get ahead, but now pretending to be victims.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

tbh, I like the guy

I would have destroyed this whore

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Someone said the father of her daughter weinsteined her?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Shes a whore and a who everyone knows this

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Imagine if she had a son onstead if a daughter. Imagine the training she would give her son. Imagine if you were her son

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

daughter thinks differently i guess

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

nudes when?

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Sometime after her big debut movie in the starring role.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

moar?

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

I didn't come here to feel. I came here to shitpost

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

bump

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

I want to break her teeth with that cow smile of hers