Isle of Dogs

So this trailer just dropped on Youtube today, it's a new movie being directed by Wes Anderson of Fantastic Mr. Fox fame. I think it could be pretty good, what about you guys?

I love it already,

This looks and feels so Wes Anderson-y that it's almost like a parody of Wes Anderson films.

Holy shit, this is one of the most Jewish fucking things I've ever seen. So this is how it's going to be now? Endless anti-Japanese propaganda because Japan isn't taking Sandnigger terrorists into their borders?

People have said working with him on Mr Fox that animation gives him the freedom to be even more Wes Andersony than usual, so it make sense.

Don't forget
Evil old white man behind it all.

It's nice to see that the language barrier is used, but why do so many presumably Japanese dogs have American style dogtags and names in English? Did the entire world just send their dogs to that island after Japs did it?

It's the case with each of his films. People said the same thing about Fantastic Mr. Fox, it was outdone by Moonrise Kingdom, but then Grand Budapest Hotel pushed even further.

I know, right. These commies with their raised fists.

how?

They are presumably just speaking dog which is presented as English for the viewer's benefit

Trump is literally an Israeli shill who serves Jewish interests first and foremost. The commie fist/black power fist is a real thing. Or do you think that Neo-Cons like Trump aren't actually Trotsky worshippers?

Hey look, its Holla Forums!

Looks wholesome and enjoyable, almost makes me forget about the Peter Rabbit Sony movie

Just report and ignore, its just Holla Forums throwing another tantrum.

Hey Holla Forums, nice to see you're still spamming.

Posting "hi Holla Forums" in every thread is also spamming, dipshit,

Point out the spam in this thread. Words have meaning. Posts you don't like do not equal spam.

You're looking too much into it.

You have nothing to back those points up though. It's just baseless speculation on your part.

Don't feed him just report and ignore, maybe the vols will do thrir jobs for once.

Might check this out. I've only seen Fantastic Mr. Fox but was Wes Anderson more varied in his style before? Because I hear he's become more of a parody of himself or something.

Didn't they say something about it in Rick and Morty?

mite be cool

No idea.

Dog magic.

People shit on Wes Anderson but at least he understands that film is a visual medium and creates interesting shots.

Colour me interested in anything involving Wes Anderson

It depends. I didn't notice his style being all that present in The Grand Budapest Hotel as it was in other movies. The claymation ones seem to be where he goes all out.

Honestly even if his style was a ridiculous parody I'd probably still see it because it's rare for a director to have such a unique style.

Interesting plot, Mr. Fox was a good watch so I might just see this one too.

yeah, i'll watch this

S
A
D

Nobody said anything about being "deep and cultured" you retarded swine.
If there's one post where the "hey Holla Forums" autist would be justified in responding to it's this one. go fuck yourself you low energy piece of shit.

Hey Holla Forums

Fuck your hipster bullshit, this is now a Loud House thread

Fuck your hipster Oscar-tailored bullshit, this is now a Ronnie Anne thread

Post her or get the fuck out

I like how you pop up and do this shit right as it's impossible to report people for being faggots.

Stay mad cuckboy

Aw, sorry. I know this is your first year as a cuckboy and the first year is tough.

But, I'll give you a deal, stop thinking Wes Anderson hipster cunt garbage should be posted on this board, and post Luna, the best Loud sister, or you can take a pounding to the ass.

So before the incest house autist derails the thread any further Ill go ahead and say that this trailer gives me some creepy vibes that I can't quite put my finger on.
The animation seems nice, and from what the trailer has shown the story looks okay enough, but there's something about it that makes the bad kind of shiver run down my spine.

I think they shoot at some weird frame rate that adds a slight twinge of uncanny valley to all the movement that makes it kind of like a weird fever dream.

Wes Anderson is OK. I never watched Moonrise Kingdom but I loved Grand Budapest and Life Aquatic. In general his movies are really nice to sit down and watch due to nice set design and a good flow of jokes, on top of that the soundtracks are also usually top notch too.

I don;'t know about Fantastic Mr. Fox but I think it'll be a purely OK movie. Like the rest a solid 6 to 8 out of 10. Just expect it to suddenly become sad at the end to make it a cruel twist like Ned dying, or Zeros wife and child dying off screen and the implication that Gustave was executed dumped on you in the last 5 minutes. It seems that Anderson just feels the need to even karmic balance his movies by having it be all glib and peppy then get someone offed.

Back to your special school.

The hell happened to Marmaduke?

Looks neat.

…Is it?

Your 'friend' is a retarded twat. Not everything is political.

:^)

There is no politics what so ever I want to think of this as a Samurai movie where the dogs are all old Ronin who were left behind by their masters but they meet a kid in search of another samurai and decide to help him since its the right thing to do

Wes is too busy with his borderline surreal and whimsical shit to bother with politics, the most political movie he ever made was Grand Budapest Hotel with "nazis are bad mkay"

The moment I find the time of local showings of this, I'm going to try to see it. Because God Damn, that claymation and character designs are good!