Favorite Spider-man Comic(s)

It could involve anyone who's taken up the mantle in any timeline. It could be as long as an entire series or as short as a single panel. My favorite comic/moment is Superior Spider-Man, I laughed when he beats the shit outta Black Cat and just dips, leaving her to get arrested.
What is your favorite Spider-Man comic, Holla Forums?

Most of Spider-Girl's run. Mayday is a miracle of the universe.

If we're talking about alternate spidermen I like Spiderman 2099.

hhhnnnnnng

Any Spider-Man would do, I've seen a bit about 2099 SM from Superior Spider-Man, if I'm getting the year right, and I liked the suit design but was annoying at the fake cursing, it'd have been funnier if they had censored it during the scenes in the future, as the implications of "shocking" are completely different.

Bitches Love Spider-Man

I keep forgetting that there was an actual comic about this.

What was her name? Gwenom?

sure.

Anything with Eddie Brock is a hoot and a holler.

Hello Brock fag

Dunno where to really start with him to be honest.

Doc Oc was a better, more pragmatic spiderman than peter ever was.

Todd McFarlane's run in the early 90s was the "cool" era of Spider-Man.

Amazing Spidey 300 is his first appearance, but he really starts to become a real character in his next couple appearances.

I hate having to jump between issues for certain characters, especially ones I know little about. Noticed a Venom thread so I might just start there.

A lot more flawed and interesting, too. Really feel as if it ended because of a cop-out, Peter Parker being still alive after having been wiped ruined it a bit for me. I would have loved to see another thirty issues with Superior Spider-Man being ousted, then maybe he'd become a villain for a little bit and fight with the Avengers. Maybe it did end prematurely, looking back there were some threads that had little impact on the future and weren't really focused on, at least until PP got his body back. Black Cat being one of them.

Really my big issue was how any and all character development Doc Ock had was canned the moment the series ended. At the end he finally wanted to be a hero, but knew he didn't have it in him, and brought Peter back for it. Then he comes back in the robot or whatever and not only rewinds character development but forgets everything he learned. He easily should have realized all he needed to do was tell Peter he was alive in there, and Peter would have immediately devoted resources to getting him a body back. He knew by that point in time Peter would absolutely not leave him in there to suffer.

Well, even though he relinquished control of the body to Peter I just thought it was a cop-out that PP's consciousness somehow survived the earlier memory wipe and Ock didn't think to triple check or make precautions; can't really fault his character for his hubris though. Shame to hear about how he turns out past that though, IMO they ruined Parker by having a better character in his place and then putting Parker back to pick up the pieces.

Honestly the worst part was them skipping the idea of Parker having to lead a company that he didn't create and didn't know anything about. The comics literally just timeskip and turn him into Iron Man. I was pretty excited to see the storytelling opportunities of Peter balancing Spiderman time with CEO time, trying to get his company off the ground. But fuck that, that would have been cool.

They also could have made Peter into an amalgamation of Doc Ock and Peter Parker and once, where both halves were equally "him" while he tried to "reset" himself to being pure Peter Parker through his actions.

That'd be okay, better than throwing him in the trash.
Knowing that Doc Ock was the one to start Parker Industries really pisses me off, Octavius complaining that he hadn't gotten his doctorate made me laugh as well.

I actually liked that. It'd be out of character for Peter to ever try and start a company, or at the least he'd fail miserably at it getting distracted by Spiderman stuff.

I'm just going to dump fun spider-man comics

Thanks for storytiming those issues dude.

bump

Fuck off Slott your run is terrible.

The PSA comic where Spider-Man saves a young boy from his lecherous babysitter, Judy, and then tells the boy about how Spider-Man was molested by a gay guy when he was a teenager.

Thanks OP

So whats up with Doc Ock now?

Last time I checked his conciousness is in a robot now.

Shit is this real? More info please

He's stuck in a robot and is pretending to not exist while he plots to kill Peter and take over his body.

Whatever happened to Fem Ock?

The fuck is with my eyes?

She got beat up by Riri Williams.

Did she tell her how beautiful it was that there was a black wymynz Iron Man before she got beat up?

That was good fun.