All about Servers

Let's read a story together, Holla Forums

The end.

But…why?

I don't get it, I truly don't.

Where does this author live? Who makes fun of a dedicated computer? Sure kids make fun of everything, from the color of your shirt, to the size of your pencils, but this is presented as adults and their children making fun of you.

This is great. I feel like getting a PhD now.

…Is this serious? Am I missing out on some kind of joke? This wasn't just some kind of buzzfeed parody thing was it? Don't tell me someone actually published this.

I can only assume it was originally about stay-at-home dad or something.

This could so easily be turned into a story of a man using technology to control and spy on his wife and daughter.

Why not?

?????
What?

This. This right here is why kids make fun of you for having an in-home server.
At least use Linux or BSD or TempleOS

is this some sort of propaganda to convince children that Hillary's email server wasnt a big deal?

All I feel is confusion. What's the point of this book? What child isn't familiar with a server in the house? What child would get bullied for it? What is the reader supposed to learn from this?

My best guess is this book was commissioned by Microsoft to shill Windows to little kids.

Oy vey, that sure is anti-semitic of you, user. I'm going to have to report you for hatespeech.

that is some very heavy overuse of blushing

mp4 related.

It's a common trend with children's books.

I think /g/ would appreciate this.

Fucking Comcast

Half of the Bible was written by Jews, tho

>>>/4chan/
And fuck the pussy vols, too.

I don't know why but she has a punchable face.

It's her holier-than-thou attitude.

Wrong website.
>>>/4chan/

That's right kids! Having a job is horrible and not fun! You should stay at home and be a NEET!

when will we storytime these masterpieces

Now that's interesting.

is his ass the dispenser or…?

Right now sounds like a good time.

Not like this thread is going anywhere. Children's books storytime thread?

Here's actual Goodreads feedback on this book from an actual Goodreads staff member.

I been looking all over the internet for these books.
I would like to see all of them.

I was expecting someone to explain this madness by now, but still nothing.

Maybe something included in the box with the server, or given away at a trade show? I can't imagine this would be sold seperately.

Just bumping this to the front page, cause some sicko was spamming this part with mindless trash and sick pictures.
I would love to see more Ellie myself.

What did /g/ do to you?

sure

i wish i had them, i saw these posted on a thread once and fuckin' saved 'em, i know there's Things Ellie/Tom Likes and Ellie/Tom has to go, i was hoping someone here had 'em

That's a massive bummer.
There are also What is happing to Ellie/Tom as well.

oh! how could i forget those! i think the best i found was a reading on youtube, but the Ellie version is censored

why the fuck did listening to that make me feel horribly sick?
also that looks like it was made with a script to scale the source, splice together to fill the ratio, then repeat

Got any more of these?

this Scott Pilgrim sequel is weird

spoken like a true bioluminescent Central Intelligence negro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

saving

lol

He just wrote it so his wife (how, I don't know) would stop complaining about the fucking server by guilt tripping her via their daughter, right?

It's weeks later and I still don't understand if this is a joke, a poor attempt at breaking into the children's book racket, or some kind of satirical jab at the first two.

Apparently it was some kind of humorous promo item.

PLEASE