What is Power Girl's appeal?

Can someone actually describe her personality?
What is it that makes her appealing outside of her physical looks? Or are the boobs everything she has?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/5hi175/mokou_memes_mega_collection_touhou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey its the powergirl autist!

Literally who?

I didn't knew this was taboo in this board.

Powergirl autist is that you?

What's the name of this meme girl? Been dying to find out.

Unlikely, he didn't endlessly bash Jojo or anime in general.

Mostly that one writer wrote her as a fun person and people responded to that run. Subsequent writers have tried to capture that spark to a greater or lesser extent - untill of course the SJWs went turbo-retard.

So, that and the tits.

Nevermind found it
reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/5hi175/mokou_memes_mega_collection_touhou/

She has been described as a feminist even before she became a tiddy monster.

In fact I do.

Huge tits with a window to view them.

why you gotta ruin every powergirl thread like this

Wow what a bitch.

One idiotic PG fanboy ruined it for the rest of us.

I want Powergirl to talk to me that way.

how long ago was that though?

I'd say a year ago.

Come on, newfag. It was a year ago. You really don't know about PGA? People were bringing their name up constantly for like 6 months afterward.

I mean it depends on the writter. I have only seen her in the new justice leauge and she was a very dominant girl who knew people couldn't beat her because they are only people who can't compare to her (but that's when she's kind of a villian

my point exactly
are you bringing up something from a year ago just to get oldfag points?
also, looks like this op is a pasta of sorts

You referring to the Justice League cartoon?

Leave.

Could you name the author, at least?
I remember them being mentioned in the last PG thread I cared to put attention to.
If it helps, I remember Harley Quinn and PG were involved in that same run, no?

Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Grey. Amanda Conner did the art.

Big muscles, and even bigger titties

OP meant what makes her fun outside of titties.

Outside of the titties, I don't know. I struggle to find the appeal of the great majority of female superheroes. I've just always figured there was a large portion of their fandoms that had female domination fetishes.

I kind of liked her before the Palmotti/Conner run, but that series solidified my love of the character.

She's a character that doesn't quite fit in neatly to the whole superhero world. Not because of being a bad person, but by being a bit too headstrong, impatient, or eager to make an impression. Back in the JLI/Super Buddies days she was part of an entire team of these sort of characters, and it worked beautifully until, y'know, all that Maxwell Lord stuff and Infinity Crisis.

You can relate to flawed characters under a good writer, and that set made a good Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Elongated Man, Guy Gardner, and again, Power Girl. That she's not been written well lately sort of reduces her down to core elements, which in this case is 'bad attitude' and 'titties'.

Lets face it, majority of waifufags don't care about personality and just want to fug their desired females.

There is no lack of nice tits in fiction. Personality is what distinguishes one pair of nice tits from another.
If personality had no impact, the waifuing would be distributed much more evenly across fictional pairs of tits, and, for example, Wonder Woman would be as popular a waifu as Raven, and Evafags wouldn't have Red vs. Blue threads.
Maybe you're confusing

dammit,
Maybe you're confusing appreciation for nice tits with waifuism.

And just to clarify, that would be the run from 2006 to 2010, correct?

No, I am referring to the 2009-2011 run.

Then what's the deal with people who waifu characters that have no personality or a completely garbage personality?

Shit taste? There's no accounting for that, or so I hear.
You'd have to ask those people.
Examples?

Their runs are made of:
God, I hate big two and their retarded numbering schemes.