How many of you fell for it? I know you did because half of you are plebbors

How many of you fell for it? I know you did because half of you are plebbors.

i fell dick first into ur mom faggit

Who else? The Gay Latino Rubio? El Rato Cruz? Latino Dick-Sucker Jeb? Jewish Bolshevik Sanders? Comatose Reptilian Clinton?

Please. We're not getting Candidate Trump (which was just Bannon all along), but we're still in the best of possible realities.

hillary was literally the ONLY sane choice. you people chose INSANITY instead. we NEED a female president, look at all the good the first african american of color president did to america and the world. but noooo, MUH GOD EMPOROR HURF DURF RAPE RAPE RAPE. your all goddamn RETARDS

Unironically what the world needs is probably the first female President of the USA

Tis' what's most funny.

Also funny

Gets my noggin jogging

feels bad man

no president will ever be good because america is shit and we will never be free from the ZOG empire until it finally breaks up

terrorist organizations like hamas and gamergate are threatening jews and women all over the world and you want to waste money on space?get a grip kiddo

yeah you're right, first we have to achieve absolute egalitarian utopia here on earth, only then can we proceed to expand our perfect ideology to the stars, so that there will be no place left in the whole universe for the patriarchy and toxic behaviours to take refuge in
nowhere.

You should have voted democrat, you bigot. No borders! Shemale rights to rape white males! Being a whore is a viable career choice! Drumpf literally ruined the peaceful utopia that Obambro tried to usher. He even killed more brown people than Bush and fucked the middle east harder than ever and still you porkies aren't happy.

Kind of makes sense. Women only have pussy to offer society.

I told you that being misogynist was bad, but you didn't listen

Might as well call it ISIS mail

She looks like she needs a good dicking tbh.

Neck yourself.

watsonfaggots please go back

you conveniently forgot the only realistic candidate for taking this country out of the pockets' of Jews
yeah because the 'God Emperor xD' has never pandered to minorities before

riiight….

We shoulda voted Emma tbh lads…

little Emma is pure, take your perversion and rude language somewhere else

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE
JEB! 2020

sugoi

smh

You sure proved him wrong by posting that cartoon, wait, no, you did the complete opposite.

I voted for an anti-establishment first step in the right direction.
I'm getting what I wanted.

What? The inevitable swing back to the establishment in the next election?

yes

You should have voted for Ross Perot back in 1992 and then 1996, who would have been actually good for the country, Trump being a massive failure is going to scare everyone out of voting for non-establishment candidates for the foreseeable future and it will take at least 50 years to get another Perot or Ron Paul tier candidate.

No one who isn't vetted by the actual rulers even gets a whiff at the brass ring. Including your precious "independent" candidates.

I have full respect for Ron, but Rand? Rand is a retard. It's not because he's the son of the man that he's also a man.

Even so, Perot would still have never signed NAFTA and the country would in general be in a better state if Clinton wasn't voted in.

Until someone breaks MAD doctrine, none of the first world countries are going anywhere.

What?

He is saying that being the son of the cool guy doesn't make you a cool guy too.

True but it makes him a better alternative than some fuckwits

and why wasn't he "cool"? because he was bullied be le god emprah XD in the primaries?

star trek is commie fagsjhit tbh fams'

Its true, only a female president could bring about the end times of humanity