WHITE MALES BTFO'D ONCE AGAIN

hooktube.com/watch?v=mBpR2MuEqsI

bump tbh

OH NO, I GOT BTFO AGAIN, WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO MEAN, I'M GONNA CRY

I feel that feel too.

>>>/girltalk/

Implying you gonna have kids in the first place

There's nothing wrong with this video. It's just tips on fingering presented humourously in song format

Lemme guess, touching icky girls is degenerate cult-marx feminist subversion and true alphas avoid any and all contact with women

Do I even need to post the Chad meme?

Why don't all white males just kill themselves?

We're busy working.

You're obsessed.

This is a good thing. Your family line needs to die out if it produced you.

Then you deserve it MGTOWs are literally reddit and so is "hating" on women.
If you were a real man you'd tell your son to respect women and treat them equally. There are cunts in both genders. Enjoy your line dying out.

This

Your post is 'literally Reddit'.

If you were a real man you would tell your son to respect those who have earned it.
Enjoy your wife getting barebacked by a pack of niggers and having to clean up the mess afterward.

No fam reddit is literally the home of /r/MGTOW and /r/the_donald

Do you treat people you just meet like shit because they haven't earned it? No should you love and respect people who earn it but you don't fucking hate one people just for being women unless they are doing something directly to you that deserves your backlash.

emma a shit tranny

Not like we have >>>/mgtow/ here or anything…

I treat them with contempt and disdain. Take your happie ass flower power ideas and fuck off.

Thanks for deradicalizing me tbh

You're welcome

We also have >>>/reddit/ here don't we?

Hallelujah! Let the love flow thru you, brother!

If you treat everyone like shit you will always be lonely and bitter. You don't have to love and respect everyone but why not be civil if they are civil?

2D "waifus" and youtube personalities are not substitutes for real friends and real intimacy

I said disdain and contempt, I don't go out of my way to treat anyone badly, contrary to your assumptions. If they keep out of my life I don't give a fuck about them.

I agree - I don't care for anime or YT/e-celbs at all, either, so you were doubly wrong.

if your ex who you dated for 4 years and havent really spoken too since gets married today are you supposed to send her a text and say congrats?

nevermind shes getting married in three weks

get out norman

I thought it was a pure waifu simulator :(

Why are they doing the CIA pose?

they're big girls

We're busy trying to maintain high life standards for the rest of the world and ourselves. Feminism is communism, it's a war by the average against the exceptional.

No fam, they are incels larping as mgtow. Forming your opinion of mgtow based on reddit is like forming your opinion of natsoc based on (((hollywood))) movies
TwoXChromosomes and /r/relationships are more representative of the average Redditor

== HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER =