Jennifer Lawrence On Alt-Right's Shit List

Jennifer Lawrence On Alt-Right's Shit List

wtf? why are drumpfcucks attacking /ourgirl/!? hooktube.com/watch?v=zhO-DPbChGk

I hate you Ana Kasparian.

You forgot

end your life

Amazing.

I think Jennifer Lawrence says stupid shit all the time most celebrities do, hell most people do, but Mother is my favorite movie of 2017 so far so am I a Nazi or not?

kill yourself asap

If they're not with us, they're against us and our enemies are the alt-right.

Simple logic makes sense for simple people. Reality is merely an inconvenience.

Who? Is that the bitch that was on facial abuse then walked off the set?

Bitch you ain't excused from getting abused

nazis btfo

what more can be done to her? she's finished

encourage her to kill herself?

I await the day I read the headline "Jennifer Lawrence found dead in her LA mansion, cause of death ruled a suicide"

lol

/ourgirl/
she's unironically reddit and cuckchans girl as they seem to unironically tolerate and praise her

shes garbage and frankly not even attractive

You have shit taste because she can't act, you're a pseudo pleb

Who are you trying to kid alt-lite Drumpfcuk? Jennifer's always been /ourgirl/ and you and your fascist Blumf need to GTFB to your safe space on >>>Holla Forums or the_===D where you retards belong!

she's ugly as fuck, annoying and hasn't been in one good film. yes winters bone is shit and so is silver linings. shes needs to die thats how shitty she is

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

I disagree with this part. She's not perfect but she's super cute. I'd hold her hand and have sex in the missionary position with her non-ironically.

Everybody just walk away, don't even give him a laugh. The poor autist won't know that it's at his own expense.

Boring.

Sorry fam but it starts with the face and what comes out of it and shes a butterface and a man voice and cant even talk like a non hick retard

I think it's time to go shopping for gas canisters, user. You're already terminal.

This shit used to piss me off back in the day but now it just seems quaint.

It's like I'm really back in 2011 again.

Watch Okja, that was the alt-right kino of the century.