Gal, more facial expressions pls

How in the hell Gal Gadot is so praised?

SHUT UP, GOY

You fucking antisemite

Maybe it was the director? I heard she had a hand in helping Gal Gadot deliver a better performance.

Is this a fucking Gatorade commercial?

wow, it looks like shit

They were intended as gif replacements but they quickly became Youtube videos without the audio.

I do wish the autistic retards on 4chan Holla Forums would stop polluting the web with them tbqh.

what's wrong with webms?

Man every webm with any action scene of this movie is absolutely terrible. How did people praise this shit? Looks garbage. Say what you want about Snyder but MoS and BvS had some of the best fight scenes in a capeshit. This trash is just pathetic, looks like from the time when CGI was widely used but not that good yet. Horrible work.

That's a big jump.

Did Zack Snyder ghost direct this movie?

Snyder is above this trash.

Feminists and Israel. Wouldn't surprise me if most of the "revenue" is money laundering for the Mossad.

Still somehow better than Daisy Ridley.

Gadot had better acting in BvS than WW.

>>>/scat/

I bet she did

She isn't only literal capeshitters who are mostly spics would ever do that

Shut up

It was the same shitty performance

I don't want to eat shit, I just want to lick her asshole.

People unironically like this trash?

It's hammy as fuck.

for WW

Same thing

This. I'm repulsed by shit, but a clean ass I will tongue like an anteater in a termite hill

t. jew

t. nu/pol/ larper

laughable. this got a 90 something on RT with an average rating of 7.6 which means 45% of people gave it a 8 9 or 10

Elevated by being a wonder woman movie so they wanted it to succeed to prove that female lead super heroes can be successful and the other DC films being much shittier. It just came out at the right time to capitalize on it.

That looks like a cheesy live-action anime. Holy shit, who made this and thought it looked good?

>>>Holla Forums

No, soundless webms. Cuckchan disallows sound so it encourages those faggots to create a bunch of soundless webms.

And I mean real fucking travesties, like the first time Godzilla roars in the new movie, only with no sound. An absolute shitshow.

I don't mind soundless webms. It's like better version of gifs anyway

>>>/r9k/

is that another live action dragon ball movie?