JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

What are some kinos about things losing fanbases and internally destroying themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gamergate
rationalwiki.org/wiki/4chan
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reddit
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not American.
What's going on with the NFL?

Trump called them out. The league has been a joke for a decade or more and for as long as the current head Roger Goodell has been in charge.

Now everyone is getting upset because of the national athem protests and Trump said the owners should fire the players that do so. Now the owners are crying and some of the sponsors too. Many people are getting pissed, ratings have been going down in the NBA and NFL recently. This could start a fire.

What did he call them out?
I really know nothing about handegg.

As an American can you tell my why you guys call it hand egg when the ball is very hard lol

Patriots winning the superb owl was glorious. Nigger Football League can't end quicker.

Yuropoor meme

>the cheatriots winning was glorious
Confirmed thirdworld shitskin yourself. The Pats are shit objectively and play in the softest division.

It's still a ball, its actually made to be thrown. What is the American meme for european football, it's a better meme.

Shit it's made to be kicked too

I dont watch or care about football. What I was referring to was the salt generated from the Patriots winning. Crazy that people were politicizing a football game to begin with, but it was fun to see them meltdown again, so soon after Trump's win and inaguration.

It was such a joke of a game I turned it off before they came back and didn't even care that they did.

Who cares about this Chad shit?

It's banter
We have a sport similar to handegg called rugby, I've heard that's where American football originated from but they still kept calling it football for some reason.

What's hilarious is, even though I agree with Trump on this one and he's right, this entire tone of his speeches is straight up nazi shit. Not even memeing: as an American it's fucking hilarious.

Yea, they called it football because anything that involved running was football I guess. Every game does start with kicking the football though.

Wrestling is right up there. WCW programming from 1999 till its doom. TNA from the moment Bischoff & Hogan entered. WWE right now ia crumbling too. All from creating terrible shows because of backstage crap and the fans getting disinterested and giving up on it.

Thats fine and dandy but the original six teams of the NFL the Browns the Steelers the Giants forget the other three actually have football mentality and just want to play football.

There some videos of TNA's demise on youtube. WWE made 'The rise and fall of WCW' but that is just WWE propaganda and not the whole true story.

What website is that?

Why don't you get off your fatass, make some friends, and play football yourself? You're a cuckold.

I'm too old for that now, I'm 26. I played with friends when I was younger. I actually remember scoring a td at school once and the fucking enzone was the goddamn pavement baskeball court and i scraped and bloodied up my arm really good diving for the ball because when you play the game you play for glory.

Also played indoor once years later and threw like 6 or 7 touchdowns.

If I played competitively I would get my ass kicked so I would probably play defense. Nobody plays amateur football anymore but niggers though probably.

Oh, you're too old? Guess you better a hire a young buck to fuck your wife so you can watch and remember what it was like to fuck your wife, right big boy?

It's made to be thrown only, but you can also kick it like everything, furniture, illegal immigrants, stacks of hay, boxes, and so on

No memeing, he does bring up a lot of Mussolini atmosphere with his reactions and invitation to open up inherent patriotism

You know I don't I have a wife

Why do Drumpfkins always have to ruin everything?

Lol I know right

Who is ready to witness mass bravery tomorrow?

Get ready for people to turn off the game.

Just like video games, series, whatever:
They do shit, expect people to buy it, people don't, they call people racists.
Cycle continues and the Right expands, as more and more people are getting yelled and alienated by lunatics.

And foreigners, with the clear exception of Germany and France, see niggers as uppity and rebellious for no reason
It's a win-win

Please be true. Do it faggots.

Never got into the entire gamergate thing but why did people make such a fuss about games being corporate pozzed shilled games as if it was something surprising? Do gamers realize if they just stopped gaming things would go back how they were creatively before?

They changed video games from a cheap entertainment medium to a propaganda indoctrination machine.
Everything saw it through, called out the faggots, they got mad, spergged, lost (nobody bought their shit, kept talking shit about them, ridiculing them, etc) and now low sales derived from SJW-full games are sinking companies who are now retracting from their shit.
An example of this is how Nier Automata sold wonders, the market is stronger than ideology for these companies, even because SJWs and Minorities don't even consume the media they themselves produce, making them a dead market.

One day some Holla Forums autists heard the story of some dude who was fucked up and cucked by some complete whore (who was also a wealthy jew with liberal studies) and said tough stuff on the vaginal influences she had on some devs in a blog post
When they started trolling and pushing their buttons softly they received massive backlash from the gaming media and out of nowhere, thanks to a couple whistleblowers, Holla Forums was handed concrete, irrefutable proof of collusion between prominent and not-so famous video game developers and heads from some journalist sites

Basically imagine if we trolled some soap opera nobodies in L.A., then out of the bat we got intense heat from estate media, even national at one point, distorting the facts and from under a rock some dudes provided mails, archives and screencaps showing studio execs talking and meddling with IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes administrators and moderators, culminating in Jim expelling us for being moral terrorists and saying this site was never about posting news or discussing freely

Is Nier Automata a good game?

Interesting thanks for the info
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gamergate seems to be completely wrong then lol

its Vidya kino. GOTY candidate.

lol

I thought it was a normal wiki lmao what the fuck is rational wiki

Will check it out I have a ps4 and I haven't bought or played a game in forever.

I still have bloodbourne unopened even though I heard that is worth a play. Last game i played was alien isolation which was straight.

LARPing as the enlightened neutral is one of the smarter tactics of the Left.

it was originally made as a response to a conservative wiki but quickly becamse a SJWfest written in that smarmy numale/John Oliver-esque speak, avoid.

Nioh, Bloodborne and Persona 5 are the definitive PS4 exclusives worth playing atm, definitely pick them up if you've got a PS4, Nier Automata is also better on PS4 as the PC version is a bit buggy.

it's the latest meme game

Do ANY PS4 owners actually play video games?

Rational Wiki is tries to be a center-left version of Wikipedia, but it reads more like a super lefty version of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Read some of the articles, they're real knee-slappers.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/4chan
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reddit
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust
>More than 11 million people were exterminated during the Holocaust, six million of them were Jews. OY VEY GOYIM REMEMBER THE 4 6 11 MILLION PEOPLE. I can't be the only one who's noticed the number go up over the years, right?
>All in all, this accounts for about 12 million deaths.[8] An estimated one million died at Auschwitz alone. OY VEY, DA 12 MILLION. THE NUMBER GOES UP FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE, FUCKING HELL THIS IS LIKE A Holla Forums PARODY ARTICLE

Keep in mind that this is meant to be a rational, serious, non-comedic website.

how is this guy still accepted as a black activist?
he is white as snow

Even lefties have to admit Trump is on to something here.

The NFL lost all moral superiority when it actively tried to cover up the brain damage their game was inflicting on their players, leading to suicides and worse. And these very same players; instead of making a stand about this epidemic of encephalopathy happening to them and their co-workers, decide to whine about racism and Drumph by disrespecting the nation that gave them the wealth & fame they enjoy. Just stand and put your hand on your heart you attention-seeking millionaire. There's always going to be inequality, and only a moron would consider a rich handegg player a poster boy for justice.

"Rational" & "skeptic" are new buzzwords describing dopes that always stick to mainstream conservative ideology on things.

Let's face it, 90% of people don't have the time or curiosity to research things by themselves (myself included) and to label oneself as a this or a that is a convenient shortcut that guarantees some people will consider one smart just for broadly agreeing with them.

Then on the opposite side of tue spectrum you have faggots like myself and Molyneux that avoid labels so whenever we're called out for being inaccurate or hypocritical we can just move the goalposts to a place where our ideas seem to make more sense.

what did he mean by this?

An old meme, back when Colbert had talent.

So many manlets and beta males are getting into the business and ruining it.

To clarify, talking about the EU here.

Wow, I knew 100% of the userbase on that godforsaken hellhole were complete and utter cunts that needed to choke on a bleach bottle at the earlies opportunity but I didn't realize it actually stooped to using curses as a means to falsely amplified its authority, just a smarmy "in your face" attitude that it hid behind weasel words and long-winded explanations. In that case it literally is a politicized version of ED.

*earliest
*amplify
fuck me I'm slipping today

From what I heard it's to do with the fact you literally can't use the term "Superbowl" in any media or advertising aside from the Superbowl itself. Hence "Superb Owl", "El Plato Supreme" and sometimes just "The Big Game". Any pigfats here who can shed some light on why this is the case?

sportsball getting btfo hard.

I just thought it's a /sp/ meme. Like how they say Worlds eries too.

This is the only country in the world where these dumb ass monkeys can make millions of dollars playing a sport and they are still so ungrateful they won't stand for the national anthem. Would it make them happy if the national anthem was changed to a Jay-Z song?

jesus christ user, you are still young as shit. get off your ass, go outside, and find a better hobby even if it isn't football.
there is more to life than shitposting and watching niggers give each other concussions.

I used to play musical instruments

Does anyone even know a Jay-Z song
Fuck I always found it weird until I found here that the media pretended Beyonce wasn't anything other than a one hit wonder, same with the Spice Girls

Niggers have always been very fickle when it comes to media. Every week it seems they're worshipping whatever new hip-hop star Schlomo Goldstein is telling them to like. They disregard everything older than a month.

I can't wait for the film adaptation of this.

Hidden Nigures: Football Americano HOL' UP Edition

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
90s kids logic right here

Wade Davis kneeling when?

where were you when thicc robowaifu ass saved vidya

Nigger.

Stay in your cuckshed fag

Is that what Sam tells himself to justify not trying?

I feel sorry for Sam and Charls. The whole “World Peace” kerfuffle really broke them.

I've come to realise that this is the truth. Sam is kind of like DSP, he doesn't want to give up on doing what he wants even though his life is falling down around him and he's struggling to make ends meet. Sure it's kinda admirable but after years of failure you'd think its time to change direction.

My mother completely changed careers at the age of 45 & she's not even the sharpest tool in the shed. If you're determined enough & have a support network to help you through the hard times, you really can turn your life around.

I wonder if Sam feels guilty about some of his actions that lead to the cancellation.

The reason Sam's been weird lately is actually because he got into a car crash. You've probably noticed a brace around his neck in some videos.

SAM DID CHARLOTTESVILLE

I don't really see where he should feel guilty about any of the World Peace shit. He played it his way and didn't bend to their will. He paid the price for it but he didn't do anything shameful. Whether he sees it that way is another story of course.

If it was just his show I'd agree but it did end up screwing over charls & andrew. I don't think Nick really cared too much because he doesn't seem like he is living paycheque to paycheque. Also I really don't think the show would have been cancelled if it wasn't for the viewtiful joe incident.

That faggot wigged hasn't talked to anybody.

*wigger

What do you call that hairstyle?

You watch youtube eceleb videos

This is bad PR because it immediately puts sportsfags on the defensive, and no one is receptive to anything that seems to insult them right off the bat.

"The Bolshevik Revolutionary"

Preach it fam

rmyt

It is meant to insult them. They aren't going to do anything anyway.

Rule of thumb is, if you have to call yourself rational, you aren't.

You: 100% pozzed

Does this cunt ever shut up?

That kid looks so uninterested.

Kids a baller with that Eli jersey

10 to 1 he'll commit treason when he grows up.

treason against an israeli satrap is no crime

t. leftycuck

More like Al Bundy

in other words, yet again, as with all other self-centered American faggots talking politics, it's fucking nothing.
Trump says something now all-of-a sudden ratings mildly falling over a decade is representative of whatever the narrative on Holla Forums is.

it's lonely people on 4chan and reddit trying to imitate banter. Holla Forums is a retarded /int/

I'm surprised World Peace lasted even that long in today's climate.

wew

At least we're rejoicing its doom.

Ain't that the fucking truth!

He a special ed student? He has the autistic look in his eyes

NFL took a 13% loss in profit last year when only a couple of guys were kneeling. Imagine how much these idiots will lose this year.

yfw niggerball

all this screeching over kneeling just shows how wobbly our foundation is. we have a financial time bomb and an imminent war with north korea and some millionaires kneeling gets all the headlines. yes, war's coming. this sanction shit is just a formality so trump can say "we tried" before bringing the hammer. it'll be a disaster.

don't get bogged down in this kneeling sideshow. get prepared.

And to think I used to masturbate to her.

Which country relies on which for military support?

What's the deal with the kneeling shit? Is the British queen suddenly very popular?

yeah kneeling seems even more of a respectful gesture than standing still

Indeed, it's nice that negroes are showing such deference to the flag of the United States.

Wouldn't kneeling mean they submit as slaves to the county whos anthem is playing?

You are a slave. Just like everyone else.

I assume that's a typo and you meant to write 'country'. In what ass-backward society does a county have an anthem, anyway?

country

but niggers are all about slavery

It would be hilarious to watch mainstream sports fail and e-sports eclipse them in popularity, but they're not much better. FGC is a nogfest for the most part.

Only because it isn't lucrative yet.

Once it starts making money, white people will storm in and start stomping niggers, just like we always do.

will be fun for memes but will never happen football is way too big to ever fail

dat moment when wild hood rat appear

I'm still waiting for the "Great White Hope" of SFV to come. Smash Bros tournies are okay, but SFV tournies look like the fucking BET Awards.

ISDD pretty good, but he might as well be a nigger.

Wow how shocking. Does anyone who isn't completely far left even read that rag? The ED and know your meme articles are actually pretty good by the way in case you need more info.

I never heard of rational wiki before this thread