Dan "the Redditman" Harmon Defends the Honor of Female Writing Staff

The creator of Rick and Morty just BTFO'd alt-right manbabies. He's leaving twitter in protest of you testosterone-driven, toxic masculinity-promoting Nazi frogs.

STOP HARASSING WOMEN! THEY ARE GOOD WRITERS!!!

Wew. Didn't see that coming.

Name one thing he said is wrong without sounding like an edgy redditor

What does it meem?

Name some sources that backs up his claims without sounding like a butthurt Tumblerina.

another rightwing cuck bites the dust

Women don't belong outside of the house.

Isn't it funny that it's always men who are the first to defend women for their shitty writing but there is hardly any woman that defend other women's shitty writing.

That's because men who do that White Knight/m'lady shit are only trying to get laid.

All high-profile people get criticized (i.e. "harassed") regardless of gender. It's not testosterone-based, it's logic-based. It's not disgusting, it's humorous.

You manbabies do go after any women just because you are sad self hating virgins

They didnt write any feminazi crap into the show and you impotent eunuchs were already raging

Hi reddit. If you'd been around here in the early days instead of posting grumpy cat maymay on r/fagget you'd already know the answer. See, people like sarkeesian, Wu and felicia day always consider any attempt to disagree with them as ""trolling""". Likewise they consider themselves the only ones allowed to namecall, especially if it's directed against a privileged hwhite male. The concept of talk shit get hit was never made clear to them so the first time they called someone a manbaby or racist, implied they were a virgin living in their mother's basement and in return got called a talentless cunt it was probably traumatic for them. If you'd been around for GG you'd also know that almost every eceleb involved, up to and including the female ones like COV, got doxxxxxed at some point but it was only the lefties that got any publicity or patreon shekels for it. Too bad you missed it, was good times.

edgy redditor

yes, yet you do it in a manner that is quite sexist and you've been doing it to basically everyone so much as youve lost all meaning the humor, therefore disgusting

Pot, meet kettle.

Everyone who has ever stated that they're taking a break from twitter is, without exception, a fag. Stop whining and draw your stupid little cartoon show.

That's because women aren't funny. We don't need a 50/50 male-ratio in everything. Female writing is very noticeable. I don't even watch the show but I bet I could pick out every single line that was written by a woman.

*50/50 male-female-ratio

Like? Give some examples.

You fell for the memes

Why even bait like this? It's so contrarian it reminds me of trenchcoat-wearing deviantart spergs who pretends to hate everything because a jock pushed him down.

lol tranny

FFS Dan…

But it's ok to mock men with genderized insults (manchild, basement dweller, etc) call them rapists, paint masculine traits as bad ("testosterone-based subculture"), etc, like feminists and their white knights do 99% of the time

Show me what internet harassment is first. Do so without sounding like a tumblrina.

Well, not intentionally anyway

HOW WILL CAPTAIN CRUNTF CUCKS EVER RECOVER!

High-profile men get harassed as much as high-profile women.

There are many high-profile women who don't get harassed, because they actually create good things and don't get embroiled in controversy (two things which cause anyone of either gender to get harassed).

How is switching out a few gendered insults (cuck, manchild, lowtest, autist) for other gendered insults (cunt, bitch, hole, go back to the kitchen) sexism?

I realize autist isn't exactly gendered but it's mostly used for males and rarely for females.

That's the whole point of being a commie, user. You get to do and say anything you want as long you're doing it "for the people."

0/10

emma a tranny my man

But none of the women you posted are funny.

Yep.

Whatever gives you tinglies.

you've never been funny one day of your life, that's why you're a virgin

Oh, you're THAT guy. I thought you committed suicide by cop.

>has no counter-point so he? has to resort to muh virgins
Prove that emma is funny.

lol

Go home everyone, looks like this is just bait.

I was being honest if you are a virgin you've never been funny, not even memeing. Because you can get laid by being funny and not great looking. And shes is funny because she plays caricatures well and makes me laugh sometimes with her comedic timing.

didnt his wife cheat on him with a bunch of guys in bars across ireland?

No, he paid for that and even filmed it.

emma is a bad caricature of a actual woman

Sounds like a personal problem, she has played a couple completely different caricatures, to me can be funny nonverbally alone

What are you talking about? She's hilaaaarious and just so down to earth! :^)

Examples?

Aww, how nice sweetie. And she still is qt.

Watch her filmography maybe

pew chew pew pew chew

Why would you tell anyone to waste their time watching shit?

Top reddit laddie

Pretty qt

So you can't actually answer the question. Typical waifufag.

Her movies that have comedy in them and not the ones the don't

Yech.

Well those SNL bitches are btfo for sure

It means that someone else is writting it and Dan is just another ideas man or he's just really retarded. It might be both, but it feels like the former. Didn't Avatar owe its success to a single writter or four and then the show went to shit when they left before Kora?

Well at least you are funny guys

Thanks, slut.

Are you actually buttblasted or just pretending?

""""""""""""""""male""""""""""""""""""" humor
Not even funny. Just like RLM.

Who is the guy on the right?

Which would be more pathetic?

Why hasn't Ann Coulter been doxed and harrassed?

Edgar Wright

Post-ironic shitposting while believing every single word of it

So what is it that you people get out of responding to shit tier b8?
I don't understand why anyone would waste their time with deliberately disingenuous faggots.
Is it some form of mental cuckoldry?

First day on Holla Forums?

Don't dodge the question.

But this just indicates that 72% of the board consider anyone besides Emma as the queen of Holla Forums.

But you dodged my question, doc.

I agree. From now on, let’s focus on harassing Dan “Cucking with a hardon” Harmon.

Checked.

Thank God for the electoral college.

That's not how it works tho

Boredom and the hope for decent bantz. The hope is not often fulfilled tbh.

You did it again.

He should fucking hang himself.

It hasn't been fulfilled since TruthSeeker and drumpfsperg stopped posting.
I just realized it's been about 9 months since I've had a laugh at anything on this board

Yeah I'm p good at it fam, you should see me play dodgeball.

let's get back to the important thing: laughing at what a pathetic white knight harmon is

y u sage tho?
We all already know what a huge faggot he is, you can only talk so much about a retarded tweet he makes before everyone gets bored and resumes their political shitflinging.

who let this alt right mgtow on here?

Except it indicates she is the queen because she got the most votes.

Got the most samefags like any of these misbegotten exercises in autism.

His facial hair is virtue-signaling his cuckness.

l3terally kill yourself fam

Sometimes it's not bait.

Then maybe he shouldn't have virtue signalled about all the writers who were fired or quit getting replaced with women

Painted a bigass target on the fact they were women

lol who cares she's a righty.

Next season on reddit & memey, they will face a mysoginistic frog monster or whatever.

You mean FTM transgenders? What a transohobic shitlord Dan Harmon is.

Emma is a shit girl and if I see her in real life I'm gonna slap an armbar on her.

w e w l a d

Maisiefag is shit but at least he keeps his shit to the GOT threads, Emmaposters and margcucks need to stay in their lanes or they will feel the wrath of god

Emma's lane is Holla Forums hotpocket. Know your place.

WAR OF THE PINK FLESH WHEN

I'm not a mod, simply doing the lords work calling out bitches and hoes when I see em. God will strike down your slut worshiping ass I can guarantee it

Women are treated differently because they are biologically different from men.

Roman is /ourdog/

I think you know what to do

Sounds like you need to take a chill pill, sweetums.

Gender equality user; all that is, is including women in activity and discussion.

This

Season 3 of rick and morty has been terrible, and I liked the first 2 seasons. They’re also rubbing it in your face that they’re not as funny as they were. Most episodes have been heavy on the drama, making it feel more like a soap opera.

I dropped it after season 1 tbh

Women and men aren't equal.

wait, you mean when you hire a bunch of chicks to write it looses most of its "comedy" and becomes all emotional and dramatic?

I don't believe you.

He has to prove his statement first.

another leftist fails to argue or make bants

tries to dodge the riposte, gets skewered

proves that cucks and women should be bullied for even attemting to contest men.

I hate to admit it, but this guy is right !

Hi reddit

Yes they are both human user

Is a child the same as an adult?

lel is that really him?
used to hate this fag, but he seems pretty cool

edgy MGTOW

lmao

Their behavior is different though.

Yea and lots of men are just as retarded if not moreso on occasion.

Women are the niggers of the genders due to being stupid. It doesn't mean we don't love them. It just means we want them to get their shit together and maybe take a shower every now and then.

wat

So is this board even for discussing film seriously or is it just to act like as big of an asshole as possible?

I don't think they will ever get their shit together if you all whine like bitter redditcucks yourselves and calling them all cunts no matter what

And you wonder why women are the niggers of gender

Yes

>>>/film/ you butthurt faggot

Who hurt you user?

What films would you like to discuss? Everything is shit right now. 2017 is by far the worst year ever for films. Great year for shitposting though.

It's true that they get negative feedback, but it's because they don't do their job well as male counterparts. If anything, they're feminists because they give them an equal standard.

One of the more important things the female writers learned: Dan’s dick tastes rancid.

Anybody have a link to Harmonquest Season 2 Episode 3?

The other side of it is that when you introduce a female to a male work place, the males change their personalities a bit. They no longer laugh at things they find generally funny. They adjust to the female in the room.

Where they always cucks or they got cucked for shekels?

What the fuck, no he doesn't you lying sack of shit, he's made several threads dedicated exclusively to munter and has been notorious for derailing threads since the pre-exodus half/tv/ days.

Wait, something's wrong here. He's talking about "assaulting women with frogs." Like, sending them memes? I thought this was about doxxing.

No, I think he's talking about women literally being assaulted with frogs.

This is what he's wasting his time on? No wonder the show hasn't been much good after season 1.

Well thank God we're not a democracy then…

Bonnie Macfarlane, Joan Rivers, that's it for funny women.

I don't even understand how hes racist or sexist.

he's a straight white male duh

Meant for

why are you even here
>>>/facebook/

Oh, right. I nearly forgot.

Something to tells me you're a female