All good things come to an end

Action Lab’s Princeless In Development at Sony

cbr.com/action-lab-princeless-movie-in-development/

It was a pretty good Comic-Con until this shit. Fucking Sony.

What a waste of trips

Gee, I'm sure this will turn around the flagging fortunes of Sony Pictures.

Sony isn't one to make good decisions. But this is too far.

They might as well have Anita Sarkeesian write and direct it for the massive amount of shit it's going to be

Come on, it is is just the sketch of a project, it will take time, it could be that it never gets done in the first place.

Did cisbusters teach them nothing?

I hope we can see it in a stream together.

Will they try to make it into a cinematic universe and incorporate characters like Raven, the Pirate Princess?
Sony is just plainly retarded, and will squander whatever money they managed to make with Homecoming and Baby Driver. Black Cat/Silver Sable and Zoe Quinn films will be just the final nails on the coffin.

They made a movie of a worthless pile of wank like Kickass. Two, actually. This is going to happen, and it's going to be HORRIBLE. And it's going to be shilled IN OUR FACES in all media, and we'll be raging impotently at the "You can click to skip in" countdown button on Youtube.
And then it'll be Rat Queens: The Motion Picture.

I hope they capture the absolutely cuntiness of the lead.

Why?

No, that project bottomed out. Amy Pascal was the only one excited about it and at this point she holds no major sway to make it happen.

Hopefully, the storyline involving artist's and his wife's self-inserts will feature domestic violence and rape subplot inspired by his real life.

Explain

See.. it doesn't cost them a damned thing to talk about making movies or even discuss the possibility of maybe, if they feel like it, moving forward on discussions about making movies.. The amazing thing about Hollywood isn't how many movies they make, but how many movies they kill.

This comic sells like shit and there's no market nationally or internationally for another bitter, whiny film that attempts to "deconstruct" the damsel in distress cliche. And to really rub salt in the gaping wound, they could never even hope to outdo or surpass Shrek in that territory.

I'm really more surprised you still have that shitty filename and image after it failed to gain a single positive response from cuck/co/ """humorous""" filename threads from several years ago.

I actually can't recall the last time a movie had a proper damsel-in-distress. Now every woman has to be capable in some form, they can't just have her legitimately helpless until a man saves her.

So much for it being cliche, at this point the supposed anti-cliche has BECOME the cliche.

Was it Princessbride maybe? Aladdin?

You have to admit he has dedication.

It reminds me of how some people still complain how 50s TV shows had the whole "father knows best" mentality, when majority of shows long since been using the bumbling oaf dad that was the subversion nearly 3 decades ago.

The Rat Queens' artist was arrested on charges of domestic abuse, which caused its fans on Tumblr to go completely berserk. He was cleared and fired from the comic, but it didn't matter: fans didn't want to support the comic anymore because the dude still receives royalties. It became a lot worse when the author tried to bring the first artist back, which made its few fans even more upset.

The Mummy did a pretty good job.

I've been saying that for a while. People who try to buck the cliche just create another cliche on the opposite spectrum. Also, cliches themselves aren't entirely bad. You can execute them in an interesting way but most pros gave up on that when they feel they are in on-rails writing mode.

It's like how there was a surge of making strong female leads when we had good ones before in movies. This time, they added the cynicism of supposed oppression or just a plain cover for bad writing and bland characters. I feel like social media has stunted the confidence of people to try new things and not be dragged every which way with other people's opinions. They've lost the ability to filter out the good advice from the bad ones.

Also, it seems people in general just want to be mad at something to divert attention from their own shitty life. I saw an article where people got mad that a wax Beyonce was whitewashed because the photo that was taken was poorly shot and it looked lighter than it actually does in person.

I hope this and Emoji movie eventually kills Sony but their Jew magic is pretty fucking strong.

Only the first movie though.

Even shoeonhead that keeps making videos to break down feminist rhetoric tried to give the one actress of that movie the benefit of the doubt, I think the gorilla, giving her words of encouragement against twitter trolls, and Coco the gorilla told her to fuck off. Really goes to show how everyone involved in that movie were irredeemable pieces of shit.

Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and The Little Mermaid are the only movies I can think of where the girl was a genuine damsel in distress, maybe Hercules counts too?
but even Belle from beauty and the beast helps save the day, and I think it was the first time the dynamic shifted where the prince was in distress, since that was released in 1991
pocahontas followed in 1995 where the John Smith was saved by the injun chief's daughter
you might technically consider the black cauldron having a damsel in distress, but the damsel is literally a pig

Hilarious

Oh for fucks sake!
That godawul comic is getting a movie, and Marvels absolute shite of a Squirrel Girl comic wins Eisner awards!
Fuck this gay earth!

Because it's rigged.
Everybody knows the Eisner awards are entirely political.

Except for Wonder Woman, sadly. Which was a massive fucking mess, it's one of the worst superhero films ever made.

Different kettle of fish. Some people consider Gal Gadot attractive. I think Cisbuster's biggest mistake was probably trying to push four ugly women. If they'd stuck to one battleground and made it four attractive women, it probably would have done better. But no, typical SJW overreach did for them

Those people are wrong

Knowing feminists they will

While she does nothing for me personally, she's certainly not as ugly as the gorilla, tub of lard and the other two from Cisbusters

Wonder Woman was the best Superhero movie DC has done though

What about that animated snake movie that came out a few months ago? Boy snake had to save girl snake from a snake charmer.

Precisely. I can't remember seeing a movie with a female lead where she didn't end up being either special or nearly invincible. Even horror movies with the woman in peril, she's typically the smartest one and is the only one to survive by the end. So now we not only get the same sassy invincible perfect female character, we also get a lecture about how dumb and useless boys are and how nobody needs them for anything. Awesome.

In side the current universe yes.

Megan saves Hercules life in his weakened state though by pulling him out of the way of the falling pillar.

That is so not how the movie went, she tried to seduce Jafar so she could distract him for Aladdin could strike him down from behind, but that didn't work because of a factor outside either one's control: Jaffar saw Aladdin's reflection on her crown and in the end, he used saved the day at the end.

With that said I don't mind either of those examples because as condescending with women trying to prove their worth by being the better fighter or warrior. They are trying to help their loved ones by any means necessary and if that includes their feminine charm, then its alright.

The blonde one is fuckable, but she is a dyke.

*because it isn't as condescending

At least it wasn't Chelsea Cain. I lol'd that she got fucked over by Marvel and they even ruined Mockingbird on Secret Empire as revenge.

Let me guess, greenlit by Amy Pascal, because Sony refuses to fire her ass since it would mean she would get a golden parachute if she left before the contract ran out.

What the fuck is this deal with the golden parachute?

Yeah, I have no idea how that became a global standard.

I read a theory about why Amy Pascal is still there. Because any sane company would have fired her ass and kicked her to the curb after not only the leaks but the marketing disaster that was Ghostbusters.

Basically it is theorized that she new she was about to get fired and her last decision as the head of the movie division was to manipulated Marvel into putting it in the joint contract for Spiderman to keep her on as a producer for the all future spiderman movies as a way to jumpstart her career there, while also forcing sony to let her back in as somewhat of a freelance producer.

If true, that is absolutely fucking evil.

It's probably a combination of that and the fact that it was cheaper to demote her instead of completely firing her. Sony really needs money now.

Me neither.

Because what has happened is that the employee die kicking and screaming, suing, and tearing. That usually causes more damage then just the cost of the parachute.

Jeez, why is it always a conspiracy with you? Are safety rails a fucking Jewish conspiracy to prevent your freedom of choice?

Because Holla Forums is always right.

What'd they do to Mockingbird in SE?

In this case, I think it would be more like that Ellen Pao chick who sued a previous company for "discrimination." There is so much dirt on Pascal that they could show the leaked Sony emails of her being a complete piece of shit, point to Pao v. Kleiner-Perkins, and a judge would rule that they were entirely right in firing her. But no, they had to be retarded.

Shit, I'll have to watch those movies again. I forgot entirely about Meg saving Hercules, that's when he broke his promise with Hades to save her life but it cost her own life.

I've completely forgotten how the rest of Aladdin went from that point onward, then again, Aladdin wasn't some warrior or prince, he was just a peasant off the street so it stands to reason he'd be pretty bad at being a hero. Oh now I remember, Aladdin convinced Jafar that he even while being a great wizard, he still wasn't as powerful as Genie, so he wished himself to be one and ended up hoisted by his own petard.

They made Mockingbird a HYDRA spy within the resistance, turning her into a literal feminazi.

Lawyers and suing costs time. Especially with the media. If she just yelled "DISCRIMINATION" loud enough, it would be bad PR even if they found a tape of her stabbing a baby to death.

When have "Facts" and "Evidence" ever dissuaded the prog mob?

She was fired. She works for Sony as an independent producer.

yup

She needs to be killed

Did she do the Marvel deals just to cling on to her awful career?

That's why you don't hire landmines for those positions. You would think Asian Jews would be more intelligent about it.

No it isn't. It's horrid fucking shit, it is indefensible how fucking awful it is.

The Japanese have very little to do with the Sony Pictures side of Sony

She's a stubborn bitch.

Indeed, sony pictures is like disney and ran by chinks.

Funny considering China is trying to upstage Disney back in their territory but continues to fail.

At least she's been somewhat defanged.

Not enough.

More like Casual Con. Holy shit were the people more lame than usual. I swear a girl got excited because I knew who Quail Man was and what show it was from.

Fuckin Casuals.

yeah, but who actually watched that?

Stupid kids.

Silly user, you cant rape your own wife

The comic looks like trash. Are you telling me it's not?

No it is, its really fucking awful

Please lurk before posting.

people into dude weed lmao humor

I want to fuck that snake on the right

>The Rat Queens' artist 'was arrested on charges of domestic abuse, which caused its fans on Tumblr to go completely berserk. He was cleared and fired from the comic, but it didn't matter: fans didn't want to support the comic anymore because the dude still receives royalties.
>Sides with (((SocJus)))
>Gains no legal immunity from his (((SocJus Friends))) and is thrown to the limp wristed (((SocJus))) wolves.
Every. Fucking. Time. Not Even Once

You don't deserve those trips.

You know, considering Emoji Movie and the Dark Tower are bombing fast, do you think they are going to actually make this? I mean, fucking Zoe Quinn's movie deal fell off.

How is this bad? This will probably murder Sony Pictures for good.
LOL what a gay

AS long as Pascal is still hired it will continue to decline.

Would've been funny if Dark Tower got a lower rating than Emoji Movie. Least it's rightfully bombing anyway. So far, nothing that's been "adapted" from King's works have been very good beyond The Shining. Which ended up having to change a bunch to actually be good. Probably not a good idea to get hopes up for IT.

That would be a near impossible.

Steps to bankruptcy

I am glad Dark Tower is bombing the way it is too, can't stand Idris Elba blackwashing white characters.

Dark Tower is doing financially worse than the Emoji Movie despite having a slightly higher rating. By the first week, Emoji made half its money back, but Dark Tower only made a million so far.

Tom Rothman is worse than Pascal in this moment. She is just a mere producer while he is chairman. If she was gone, the company would still suffer under his watch. As soon as the writing on DT was out, rumors emerged that he was micromanaging the movie once again.

Huh. Can't say I'm surprised. It didn't seem like there was any prior advertisement until a week before release. I had almost completely forgotten about it until I saw a poster up.

I could have lived with Idris, but I gave up at the whole "throw the bullets up in the air and swipe the gun through them to reload" thing.
Worse than fucking Wanted. Does he CURVEDABULLET too?

Not to mention that he does it with a cap and ball black powder revolver that loads through a gate, not a swing out cylinder.