Young Justice: Outsiders character designs and logo from SDCC

Young Justice: Outsiders character designs and logo from SDCC.

I like it

It's trash!

Fake, Static is in it and we all know nothing good would ever happen.

Everyone looks really thin, though that might just be the angle of the picture.

he looks like he was just made to ejaculate 6 times in a row and they're about to make him go a 7th.

Logo is fake. That's the Justice League Action logo remade with new text.
Those pictures don't do the art justice; here's a good quality image not taken by a retard on a cellphone, plus an extra image showing stealth suits.
Next time you visit halfchan and randomly grab things and post them here, at least do a modicum of research.

Now, what's really important is for DC to explain what this new platform they're showing Young Justice and Titans off on is about. They must have more content in works to pad out a streaming service beyond 2 shows and their interviews with the bottom-tier writers.

They're gorgeous.

Why do they all have really awkward, unnatural posture? Who the fuck leans their neck forward with their shoulders sloped back?

Is that Tim Drake or Damien Wayne?
I can't tell anymore, they gave all the Robin long sleeves for some retarded reason right now.

It's for a slender frame appeal, they want a sort of "just hitting puberty" look for them. Compare it to the Adults who command authority, they look a bit more vulnerable.

Meant to quote

WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE M'GANN YOU RAPED SUPERBOY

Ok I get that but is that Wayne or Drake?
Or is he just "Robin Xd."

Greg Weisman always gets his characters drawn like that when showing off designs. They look much better when actually in motion; even just standing still in a scene.

By his height alone, that's Tim. Damian would be shorter than Garth, assuming they kept the general ages of characters.

Also, that Arrowette costume is a ghastly shade of red, and I've never seen anyone refer to Traci Thirteen as just Thirteen, and there's not much of her story told in the comics, so I'm fully expecting her to be some weird amalgamation of other H-listers.

Its amount fucking time Static got some more recognition, I'm still pissed at the fact they took him out of injustice 2.

Also there's no shade of green on his suit, and Spoiler is there, so it's Tim.
Why give him a hood though, that's Damian's thing.

I thought about that a little. It's probably a "nod" to the Arkham series design.

What, why? I knew Arkham had shitty designs but Jesus this is just bad.

Because normalfags recognize the likeness from the games, probably. Or just laziness from being unable to figure out how to update the design.

I thought she was just a flashpoint one off. Should've kept that cute goth look.

These designs are mostly shit. Only spoiler looks cool. Rest ranges from forgetable to utter shit.

Is Bart a spic? He looks tanner than I would expect.

Why is everyone slouching? Are they "hip?"

here's hoping they dont fuck up static, also who is arrowette? im assuming she is another member in the line of gifted bow and arrow users, since artemis/tigress is now doing her own thing within the league.

also hoping they tie in the titans and other heroes into this season somehow.

Same here summer, if they had a once of hindsight they'll just copy and paste the cw static and call it a day.

Could be worse

So are they Young Justice or the Outsiders?

The guys from the first team are in the outsiders. The younger characters are in Young Justice

What about Jaden Smith Statik? :DDD

She's been around since early 2000s. Not really used that much, however. Then she was integral to the Blue Beetle Nu52, and she's in current Rebirth.

Arrowette was the female sidekick to the Green Arrow and Artemis was a shitty amalgamation of characters.

Arrowette was the archer chick in the original Young Justice comics. She didn't much enjoy superheroing and quit the team after she went postal and nearly offed a couple of hunters after someone shot up her school. She still remained friends with the team though and kept on getting dragged into their shit. In the comics she eventually ended up a minor celebrity after winning some international archery competition and becoming a guest star on a Buffy rip-off.

Basically think Artemis but instead of being pressured by her Dad into being a villain she's pressured by her Mum into being a superhero.

I hate the hood on Tim.

I recognize Spoiler but not the other two.

Is the black guy Kaldurahn or the black guy who became the new Guardian?

Arrowette (original Artemis they should of used from the start) and Traci Thirteen, who's a Homo Magi that practices "urban magic" in Metropolis.

That's Aqualad, who probably will get a name change as he's older. Guardian was much bulkier.

He didn't have black hair though

What the hell is wrong with their spine?
What with the jew hunchback pose?

He's got black eyebrows, meaning that sea-nigga bleaches his hair. Looks like he either stopped caring, hasn't had time while on the run, or has become "woke".

I've been hearing it's actually Black Lightning, which would make sense if the black-ops team is the Outsiders.

See

Oh.

Goddamn it, Cassie stop being a disappointment.

Oh and

They're been teasing Arrowette since season 1 but god is that outfit uglier than sin. Spoiler looks cool though.

Jesus, he's pretty.

But Black Lighting was in season 2.

If it was the Outsiders wouldn't it have Katana and Metamorpho?

No shit he's Dick Grayson.

Are u going to regail us with better designs by u that put arkham to shame?

Do people even care about him, everyone wants Static yet they gives us this guy every time.

Hey summer

Any footage yet?

Sure thing samefag.

Why are people excited for this when the original sucked ass anyway?

I'm not the immature one faggot.

It was alright, nothing amazing. Also we don't get much action cartoons.

I'm not excited at all tbh
I kinda hated the show
I want GLTAS back

We all want it back

Why come to this thread then? Why not actually bother to create a gl:tas thread with content? Are you admitting fans of GL:tas are a minority?

And why are they all so skinny. Arent half of these characters in their twenties? They shouldn't have bodies like 15 year old twinks

I wonder if they will take down the Light once and for all. And also wanna see how Apokalips plays into this.

I just googled YJ and found out that it was coming back. I thought this thread was a joke. Holy shit.

I agree with you. Fucking why?

THIS!

Why are GL:TASfags parasitic, whiny little shits that cry about other shows coming back instead of doing the hard work and getting that show renewed?

Maybe they don't actually want it back. I can understand why. Teen Titans came back.

You are a real dumbfuck. GL was no were near as popular as YJ. YJ is complete shit, but it knew how to cater to underaged girls/tumblr crowd. Any true comic fan new it was shit. Watchable but still shit.

YJ produced army of rabid Tumblr and twittertwats. They made petitions and sent death threats. I kid you not. They even harassed voice actors.

If thats what it takes to get your show back, I rather let it die.

Go to bed weisman

Don't bother m8
He's probably the same autist that thinks yj is better than the DCAU

Eh… fags are flamboyant shits most of the time.
He had it in Arkham City too numbnuts. Its not "Damiens" hood or his signature alone having a sword is Damiens signature. It's more of a Green Arrow thing.
They should have both. Hell even bring in Lady Shiva to trash up the batfam.

Settle down sperg. Deadpool 2 has Domino as a nigger now. Thats more "shit abandon ship" alert.

Alright any counterpoint you just had is null and void. You're obviously an ultra casual.

Oops. Thats what I meant. I dont mind for instance costume changes to Damien, Dick, Jason, or Tim as long as they are good.

You know what? Good point. I forgot the arrow series has been a divergent point that heavily influenced Ollie nowadays. Im not an Green Arrow reader.

But i am a batfamily reader and I remember Damiens intoduction. I like it when they dont make him such an annoying shit like he WAS MADE TO BE. Changes are good if they are cosmetic and slick or improve the character.

Thats even worse.

Pre-nu 52 and rebirth Batfam reader.

Sauce?

Since when was Beast Boy gay?

A great man once said

That man was not talking about this.

It was a joke….. mostly. He is always out for attention and thus is always flamboyant. Thus being a fag, with a fag haircut is a thing BB would pull as he is pretty much a flamer. No homo? Who knows, but he wouldnt surprise anyone if he came out.

I dont get it.

I liked Damian when he was dead. Like he WAS MADE TO BE.

He decent in the Batman and Robin run.

This is some mildly advanced shitposting.

I could see him as an "a hole is a hole" kinda… person. Shapeshifter.
If it wasn't for the tranny propaganda push, I wouldn't actually mind if someday, he'd occasionally shapeshift into Beastgirl via some slug or frog.

they never learn do they?

It's not new. We knew this already.

It seems to be far shorter skip, though. We have most of the cast from the last season, but with two or three new characters.