Merkel is starting to get increasingly asshurt about Trump

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
archive.is/EIOeP
I'm starting to think that Trump is going to be more hostile to Merkel and the EU than Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/22/erste-vorgabe-des-deutschen-zensors-putin-hat-us-wahl-gehackt/
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/polizei-reagiert-mit-emotionaler-botschaft-auf-steinwuerfe-in-unseren-fahrzeugen-befinden-sich-menschen-a2030995.html
archive.is/Z32jF
eurocrisismonitor.com/)

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany (and Europe) has been a US satellite state since WW II. They just need new orders and Trump doesn't give a fuck anymore. Europe has to stand on its own now and its not used to it.

They've been a Globalist puppet, Trump doesn't control those networks yet.

Germany now has official State Media Censor like in the (((good old days))).
(First order: Putin hacked election)

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/22/erste-vorgabe-des-deutschen-zensors-putin-hat-us-wahl-gehackt/

SHADILAY

Good god I hope so! This is so sexy rn. I have a boner.

cucked (((police))) get increasingly attacked.
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/polizei-reagiert-mit-emotionaler-botschaft-auf-steinwuerfe-in-unseren-fahrzeugen-befinden-sich-menschen-a2030995.html

the fire rises. screw the (((afd))). it's time for a cleansing of the kike.

Good, she's a disgusting human being that needs to be thrown to the people she loves so much.

If anything, hopefully this gets Germans to take back their land.

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN
FOURTH REICH NOW

Merkel is yesterdays garbage. Take out the trash Germany. Fucking cucks can't even wipe their own asses without the Trump

Death to Jewmany

MGGA

correct me if I am wrong but didn't Merkel say they would not trade with the US if Trump got elected?

lol that would be retarded

I didn't hear it, but I hope so.

No but on the day after she tried to virtue signal about how tolerant she is and would work only in those interests.
Trump is going to fucking destroy the bitch in election year

Does her desperation mean that Germany was feeding rapefugees on US trade money?!
Or am I implying too much?

It's happening soon lads.
There will be a Russian-American alliance soon.

And she deserves every little bit of it.

She's either incompetent and destroyed her country and is now too arrogant to admit it. Or she did it on purpose and is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Both are bad and she deserves scorn for it. She deserves to be drug through the mud and kicked out of office.

Dubs seem to show she was.

Basically the USA isn't going to be guaranteeing their comfort any more, meaning they'll have to spend money on defense. Meaning austerity. Meaning Germans being pissed off that there's a bunch of shitskins getting treated like kings while they work their asses off and suffer. Meaning Europe is going to have massive civil war because Muslims are going to want to control the countries if they aren't being given shit free.

It's a good thing Muslims are notoriously bad at war.

EXCUSE ME???
The US OWNS GERMANY, they will trade when fucking ordered to!!!

Merkel is already deeply unpopular and skating on thin ice. Like most European nations, Germany is heavily dependent on their expensive welfare programs to keep the populace placated. If Germany's revenue starts to dry up then Merkel goes out on her ass as the bread and circuses dry up. Also factor in that this is Germany and the Germany people care about their economic position. There's a reason why what happened to Greece never happened to Germany, after all. If Merkel is seen as being bad for the economy, it will also end in her getting thrown out on her ass. She's panicking because she went all in and it's spectacularly blown up in her face.

and the pension funds of all germans, fed to kike terrorists. merkel is kill, one way or another. the entire (((establishment))) needs to die

President Trump should publicly tell Merkel that he doesn't do business with traitors. Burn the EU down to the ground.

Still not sure about the intentions of the people that run the EU?

They are completely open about it.

Wew Germany is about to get BTFO

The Moon and Mars are rightful American clay

Trump has indicates that he hates the EU by vocally backing Brexit. Russia and now the USA want EU kill.

EU is kill

Any effects won't come soon enough for Merkel (or worse) to not be elected again this year.

And they wonder why Trump doesn't seem to be giving them the time of day???

They will only get a wasteland at this pace. Fuck Germany and the position it has constantly held in the advance of globalism within the EU.

Her approval ratings were sitting at something like 22% last I heard. How do you get elected with figures like that?

Systematic vote fraud. Simple.

Every party except AFD and NPD are left of Merkel's party. NPD is pretty much meaningless and AFD would be lucky to reach 25%.

There are ofver 10 political partys in Germany.

Proportionnal representation + lots of political party leads to coalitions only governments. With her 22%, she came amongst the best results compared to all the other partys.

lmao ok Hans

I'm sure Germany would love some impartial American election observers during the 2017 elections.

We have to make sure the evil Russians don't hack the votes in one of America's greatest allies.

But the EU is gold, we just have to remove the shitskins.

more like goldman

ALL THOSE MEMES TELLING ME I WAS BORN TOO SOON TO CONQUER THE STARS WERE WRONG
FUCK AYYYS
DEUS IMPERIUM NOW

It's pretty obvious what the plan here is. The US is going to offer economic incentive to leave the EU by helping out nations that have left it, like the UK. He's hoping that the European people will catch on to this when they see the EU in economic shambles while the UK and Russia are going full steam ahead. Depending on how far he is willing to go, this may be Front National and AfD's silver bullet to winning office. Especially if they actively reach out to Trump.

No it's shit and not even European in the first place.

archive.is/Z32jF

FOUND THE D&C SHILL
You need to leave.

they are rightful clay, considering america is the only country with a capable space program. I mean, what other country landed men on the moon?

Refer to your own first post ITT.
All the old parties are pretty much the same, just different shades of treason on the German people.

Germany has multiple states, that is one. So they have a representational system. Also people have two votes. One for the candidate and one for the party.
Candidates then are filled per state by half of the direct votes and the other half by the party votes.

It is a horrendous complicated system, which causes people to vote strategically. I guess something like that.

They did okay

Trump is going to use Russia to bully Europe and then they'll come running to Trump for protection but they'll have to meet his terms.

4KD Chess

Im not saying america would have made it without the nazis, but they never actually got men into space or even went to the moon, unless you count that one movie i forget the name right now

This.

Trumps is making germany to make its army great again. Maybe this way some pride will awake and germany redpill itselfes, but seein how Von der Cunt is planning stuffing the Bundeswehr with brown scum giving them a fast military training for their jihad thinks are fucked.

"Nicht even with a rented schwanz. I'd take another tour of the Russian Front for preference."

Why do you think that? The EU is essentially a bunch of kike bureaucrats overseeing the invasion of Europe.

he used the term 'gold' as a compliment, what do you think this says about the poster, hmm?

horrendously complicated is the german way

shit nigga whatcha doin'

Early and often

The EU is dying, the shared economical union is really stressed out. For example the debts in the target2 system are building up again. (eurocrisismonitor.com/) This is invisible for outsiders, but it strains the internal market.

Technically Target2 is a payment service provider for banking systems, it is a technical solution, but it is used to lend money without stirring the market. This works out because the Euro unifies all the monetary systems.

As you can see on the balances, the EU is entirely funded by Germany. If Germany falters, the EU fails.

read being a good goy.

The commies are worried. This is one of the commie figureheads flipping out that the other half of the communist world super power structure no longer wants to be part of the communist world super power structure.

Can we actually call moon and martian soils clay?

The Greens are even worse. They openly advocate for German genocide, smugly, in the Bundestag, with the whole world watching.

Merkel is done. The gravity of Trump's victory will pull Europe along with us. The age of Merkelism is over.

All the greens in Europe call for a white genocide. "In 50 years, the whole world will be light brown."

Well, if the raping goes on like this, then yes it will be.

You call them whatever you like, as long as you understand they belong to England.

Fixed that for you

You can lease them and say they're yours for some pre-determined period if you like ;^)

Whatever as long as you dont give it up to the pakis or chinks

GTFO… You burgers advanced globalism for 70 years and now after a week of going nationalistic you ask why it's still ongoing in other countries.

Well, we need a bit of time to undo your brainwashing and power structures. If you stop pushing this shit proactively onto us, then it'll be a great step forward already.

The sun has bleached all of the color out of the flags by now, so really they have reverted to being French flags.

Clearly (((fake)))

No, it is not, you retard. Better focus on real issues. There are enough to choose from at the moment.

never happened

When did they redifine acting like a statesman as taking kike cock?

By God I hope Trump de-faggots Europe!

Found the butthurt Europoors. You don't have your flag on the moon, and you never will.

German here, Merkel is on the way to her political end. We have elections on September 2017 and it will pretty much decide the future of Europe. I really hope Trump and you Burgers can support us this year, since America has still a lot of influence in Germany. With your help and combined meme magic, we can save Europe, and this time for real considering some of your ancestors partly got us into this mess last century, when they tried to "save" Europe last time

God fucking damn it, it's been a week in and everything is fucking beautiful.

Who's running?

No butt-hurt but I honestly dont believe NASA had the technology to put man on the moon. The dilemma was that Kennedy had promised to have a man on the moon before the technology existed. Certainly hope NASA does send men to the moon.

Germany, The United States, The UK and fucking Russia.

Like, who the fuck is gonna stop that?

Best timeline

being a burgerfag i don't know much about the complexities of european politics, but I know that Germany seems to be central and pivotal to everything that goes on there. Why, I don't know, but if the USA is some large player on the global stage, Germany is the biggest player on the european one.

If Germany can get AfD elected and make itself great again, between than and Brexit we're well on our way to breaking out of the shadows into a golden age.

Europe isn't the EU
PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS

But you are not out of the mess yet. Merkel has happily lend more than 500 Billion (that 500 * 10^9) euros to Spain and Italy alone and the credit line is wide open.

If Italy bails, Europe will dissolve into war. First financial, then after Russia starts helping Italy and the southern states, it really gets bad.

Many Americans don't seem to understand that their ancestors are to blame for the state Germany and europe are in now. Sure, you might say they were also just pawns to Jewry, and you wouldn't be wrong… but they need to stop blaming Germans. If America had sided with Germany, Jewry and Marxism could have been defeated.

Except Russians were watching and would have called them out if they didn't fly.

They did it, but after interest died in the 70s, they cancelled it and the science community could not raise interest ever since then and politicians don't care, simply as that.

Reminder that according to libshits, being the POTUS implies that you'll be honoring the legacy of being a fucking cuck that took jew money and bent over just like Obama.

are we best friends with the U.K. now? Can we make them white again?

Burger here, how can I help Germany?

and how can I get Merkel thrown in a cell in the middle of nowhere?

America was already well and truly controlled by Jewry itself just like Britain.
There is only one thing to blame but we all constantly forget it.

The most right-wing party that has the best chances of getting the most seats in our Federal Parliament, is called the AfD. They're pretty much experience the same Media treatment as Trump, but still currently are at about 20-30% voting rates statewide. That's already nearly as much as the CDU, which is Merkels party. The problem though with our Parliament system is, that if the CDU joins in a coalition with every other party in the Parliament, they could block many decisions of the AfD even if the AfD is the biggest party. The only way to prevent that, is getting the AfD above 51% of voters, which would mean they would have the majority of seats in the Parliament, and could overrule everyone other party. So this is what needs to be memed.

Which an English Jew put in a warehouse in Arizona.

The mad man's going to do it.

Could be NASA did pull it off - I personally dont believe it. But I got no camels to swallow so if it turnes out that NASA did send men to the moon - then I stand corrected and my respect for NASA increases by 1000% God bless America. God bless Europe.

If it is true then a freemasonic jew was the first man on the moon.

What are the AfD's political and economic positions?

Why has no one shot her yet?

Into the trash it goes, Merkel. Destroying Europe will be your legacy. Fuck off commie bitch.

You're god damn right we will make trade deals with post-Brexit Britain. Stay mad.

INNIT FUNNAY

this kills the EU

I wouldn't sign a trade deal with any European country unless they first agree to adopt freedom of speech and of the press for their own people (includes internet news sites & social media, of course).

Let's see how they react to THAT.

But Neil Armstrong was a racial Scandinavian.

(((Russians)))

The idea that at the snap of the POTUS's fingers Germany will go Reich again is pure delusional fantasy.

I believe in the German people; one day soon they'll again stand in the sun. Until then…

The idea that at the snap of the POTUS's fingers ISIS will blow up is pure delusional fantasy.

Considering that most of you don't speak German, non German anons probably can't do much on national level. But our youth and young adults heavily consume english and international Media. Making fun of Merkel through memes on plebbit/9cuck or other heavily browsed sites, or saying positive things about AfD like they are our only way to rescue our culture and country, and making fun of Muslims in Europe, could very much influence how Germans think, because Germans are proud creatures in nature and really hate it to be the clown of the world. They're already constantly made fun of for being Nazis internationally and are angry about that fact, so if you internationally make fun of them for allowing their country to become a Muslim rape station, it might affect their thinking about the entire situation greatly.

The only other thing that can help is Trump, because through his government and the CIA they can influence our Media.

Conservative families, no LGBT shit, Anti-EU, bring back Jobs and stop outsourcing, help small business, helping elderly and our own children+families, mostly anti-immigration etc. they and another movement brought back and recoined the word "Lügenpresse"

Yes, Armstrong was a Mason.

Trump be praised!
September can't come soon enough. I want to see the sandniggers inside germany gone and that old ugly hag Merkel along with them!

Oh didn't know space exploration was in sharia law kek. Is it before or after not eating pork like a jew?

Not an argument.

germanfag here. elections are at the end of september and all kind of revelations and chimpouts play into the hand of the AfD. Germany is only a big player as long as it's a big, succulent tit to feed upon. Other than that, it's the US's foot in the door in Europe, while still having no peace treaty.

basically what said, plus there is a consensus that Islam is not a part of Germany.

being conservative (or rather anti-progressive) here is soon to be renamed radical fashism

She literally cuts her hair herself with a pair of crayola scissors. Whenever a piece gets too long, she just lops it off with no consideration to the rest of her hair.

Gee, I wonder who could be doing this! I mean, what group of people are known for lobbing rocks at any and all signs of authority?

I am so sick of the LGBTQPAIDSRIDDENPESTS crap. The EU parliament even led that half inbred beast sing for them to protest against intolerance. (Picture related).

What the fuck is wrong with those idiots, how do you suppose to build a stable society if you are promoting this kind of diseases. It is disgusting.

I

Please, Frenchies. If you get Marine into power and leave the EU, this decaying globalist experiment will collapse. The EU's total destruction is also the only realistic way my cucked nation will ever leave the EU.

No, this is not respect. It is severe disrespect for the norms of society.

Just imagine that this is the kindergarten teacher, I wouldn't want it near my children.

Really, that did it for me. The EU is a pest, of which Europe needs to be freed off.

Merkel is a perfect example of why women have no place in politics. No man would ever welcome in hordes of millions of Islamic rapists with open arms like she did

In truth, the pozz claimed us when the Union won the Civil War. That's not to say the Confederacy would've been any better, since it was shit for a number of other reasons, but a confluence of factors made abolitionists very powerful in government for years, people who were bigger leftwing radicals than literally anyone who's been in power since. This spawned the 13th-15th amendments, which essentially enshrined racial cuckoldry into our Constitution. Our fate was determined from then on.

Germany and France will be the last tonleave the EU. The general idea was to merge German industrial power and French agriculture into one huge economic powerhouse that would dominate the rest of Europe. Because of that, they'd be the last to leave, because any of them leaving would mean the imminent failure of (((their))) project. When you have that in mind, it becomes obvious why the largest terrorist attacks were i Germany and France - the goal is to keep the native population terrified so the EU keeps going.

With that said, my money on who's the first to leave are going to be either Hungary or Greece, followed by Romania. The Greek will even most likely refuse to pay the debt to Germany. The political shift in Eastern Europe is palpable, Serbia bought Russian military hardware and Hungary has stopped giving a fuck.

The only thing that could prolong the EU is war. Which is most likely happening. The only real question is over what.

No white man.

Found the nigger

What a waste of dubs.

I'm in. Free Europe for Europeans.

Holla Forums is always right

The moon landing is the last and greatest hurrah for white science. The technology was devised primarily by German scientists, and the pilots/engineers were white American stock. Personally I think that moon landing denial is a psysop or controlled opposition, meant to divert conspiracy theorists into attacking white science, rather than the lies of the Jews subverting our societies.
After all, it's simply not acceptable for the goyim to escape to other planets as is our manifest destiny.

It's just something to make idiots feel intellectual and have them argue with anyone that has a triple digit IQ, diverting them from actually important shit or being productive

Moon landing didn't happen. That kike video proves nothing. An unmanned probe was sent to the moon while the astronauts stayed in low earth orbit.

Seriously? That's some legit autistic behavior.

She knows she's done for when the Summer comes.
And if the AFD is not elected due to some kikery expect Trump to Save His Ancestoral Homeland, just remember the amount of American Troops Stationed there, & The Military's Loyalty to The God Emperor.
This Timeline is fucking Great.

Anything to deny the scientific capability and pioneering spirit if the white man, eh? Typical tricks, Schlomo.

This is correct.
And remove their Nu-European opinionatedness.
And give them a 2nd Amendment.

Voting rights for everyone was a mistake.
Relinquishing YOUR human right to arms was a mistake.

Kek has spoken.
This so much.
Real Russian - ethnic Russian - are top bros and white, but they can't properly speak English because of little opportunity to excersize and they seem shy because we smile all the time to be happy and make people happy, but they're like a little bit frosted.

If Germans want a good economy during the eternal reign of the Trump dynasty then elect a series of leaders who put Germany first. It's simple.

Instead they'll probably start electing new Germans named Muhammad. Because they're fucked.

Anyone else disturbed by the look on her face? It always seems to be saying something along the lines of "I'm not actually a nudist, I just like putting suntan lotion on all these breasts."

We…We might actually live to see Germany being restored to an actual nation. And the greatest irony/poetic justice is that it will be a Germanic man, who has taken control over the American Empire that suppressed Germany for 70+ years, who will be responsible for restoring Germany.

Dubs confirm niggers are sub-human

Without kikes, likely many other white nations.

But alas, we have kikes. America is Moon.

I just noticed that guy has both an MP7 and a glock… Leave it to Germany to be so autistic the design a sick ass PDW, don't export it, and then forget the whole point of a PDW in the first place.

There's a ton of US troops in Germany, they basically own the place. There may need to be some firings here, some arrests there to ensure they do what Emperor Trump wants but there's barely anything standing in his way if he wants to go for it.

>putting Downfall over a literal a rat-faced jew

Out.

EU can be a great tool for policy making and for Europe to compete with US and China economically, and to pressure bigger economies with ease.

That is if it would function. It's dysfunctional and so far has yet to solve a single major issue that is threatening the existence of the EU as a whole. Euro crisis, Greek crisis, shared coin meaning you can't just devalue your currency if your country is doing bad, education, etc. (I do mention education because I firmly believe the bologna system introduced by the EU has devastated education and killed the value of degrees).

Maybe it's just not here because this is an English language board but, when I think about it, I've never seen funny current memes directed at reshaping German culture. Hitler memes and various other political memes only really found on Holla Forums obviously involve German culture in a way, but I'm talking about something that can make it's way into the wider German normie/almost-normie-internet-kid culture and start messing shit up, like Pepe/Kek has done in the US. Something designed to appeal to the German sense of humor (lol), visual aesthetics, sensibility for language, etc. We've got to take this meme war to Europe boys.

Some of you German anons should post popular German cultural stuff - cartoon characters (you guys got any popular frogs?), common turns of phrase, general references for aesthetics Germans will find funny and/or cute or effective by some other means), and we can start pumping out rare Deutsch memes to save the Fatherland.

We could use the Pepe template to pump out alternative avatars of Kek for every cultural block and redpill the whole Earth. A Pepe for every boy and girl from China to Peru.

Vid unrelated

Sitting on top of a bomb that big, where else would they be going?

We should fuck the German economy so hard they turn into a third world country. Fucking hate them.

>>>/brit/

Not a Brit…

>>>/oven/ Then, Schlomo.

It's exactly what Hitler was afraid of: the nation's politics are stuck in democracy amongst warring factions, like a group of Jews that walk into a puddle of quicksand and struggle to walk forward with all their might. The Jews argue amongst themselves for the best course of action to leave, but can't come to an agreement. Meanwhile, they all sink and drown in the sludge due to their inaction. Merkel's successful election is the fruit of the German people's inaction and conflict. Not that I blame them entirely for being conflicted with one another, that's where propaganda comes in.

I forgot to emphasize the point that, much like how the arguing Jews all die which is a worse outcome than any one of their solutions, Merkel is a worse solution than anything that the divided Germans could come up with (since she is not for German interests).

An economic shock that cripples the German state could be useful to destabilize the present government there and their Qatari bankrollers.

We have the fucking internet, this term is so laughably coded

They went to low earth orbit, like I said. The government could not risk anything disastrous happening because it would be too much of a blow to patriotic morale during divisive times. The entire thing was a psyop to distract form Vietnam, feminism, nigger crime explosion, etc.

Utterly retarded. Getting to the moon isn't even that difficult.

The parliament votes on a chancellor. The president appoints candidates.
The people have nothing to do with it.

This. Once the war happened there was no way out. If the Confederacy had won it'd be (((European))) domination and immediate Jewish control of the institutions, then racial cuckoldry later. If the Union had won it'd be immediate racial cuckoldry and Jewish control of the institutions later.

What we needed were for the issues to be solved in the Union beforehand and for the (((agitators))) to be hanged, and their ilk deported — Jackson style. Then we needed to expel all Jews and other nonwhites. Really, what we needed was another Jackson. Jackson prevented the Civil War happening in his own time by doing all those things, but later presidents didn't or couldn't.

What awful bacon
I don't know how you Burgerclaps can eat that plastic streaky shit
You need proper rashers, good slices of delicious fried pork
That breakfast is also missing some key ingredients. Namely, juicy sausages and baked beans.

I'm fucking hungry now.

Hillaryous.

you're underestimating all the betacuck male politcians we have these days

real leadership is frowned upon, so most men in politics are just women with dicks

The German political system was specifically designed by you-know-who and their greatest allies to prevent charismatic, competent and meritocratic leadership.

Merkel is your fault too, my Burger friends.

Good.

i'm not a burger but yes, the German constitution was written by the (((allies)))

How long are you going to harp on that?

Its been like 70 fucking years.
Grow a spine, kick out our ZOGbots, and fucking remove kebab.
We're practically fucking challenging you to do it, and have been for awhile now.

I would bet everything I have on it being true

If you won't fight, you'll never be free again.
So fight.
Or you won't survive.

I want you to survive, so I'm going to need you to fight us.
Not because its what you deserve - you deserve better tbh fam - but because its what you need.

Do whatever you have to do.
You can do it.

Well fucking said, user.

Sure, whatever you say.

Fight or die. And yes, you might die if you fight.
But you have no alternative.

I could never understand the baked beans thing, I do agree on the sausages tho. Toss in 2 buttermilk pancakes while you're at it. God damn this no carbs diet bullshit.

I thought that was a shop, it's clearly past fixing. The only way is to take the nuketrain back to the stoneage.

Powerful propaganda. Spread this far and wide.

Bong, please just leave.

Shit man. I'm loving it. Never felt better, and there is evidence it might unfuck my kidneys.

… If you have a recipe for no-carb pancakes feel free to post it

Reminder that this is the same cocksucker that got his panties in a twist because the immigration booklet in Canada calls honor killings barbaric.

Bacon is supposed to be cooked to the point where when you bite into it, it explodes and blinds the person next to you. Anything else is undercooked.

He is basically calling out the jew. I love this guy more every day.

Jews have hijacked your thought processes.

What a fatass breakfast.

France will get this thing rolling I hope. If they get out of the EU germany is de facto the only paying country left in the EU. Consideriung that Le Pen will make it, the EU is allready doomed. A massive and worldwide countermovement to the decades of leftist brainwashing could start: the end of (the absolutely failed) Mulitkulti, appeasement towards Muslims and zerg-like breeding of niggers in africa.

Als Deutscher kann ich mir nur wünschen, dass es wahr wird. Ansonsten wird Europa in spätestens einem halben Jahrundert, alles was von unseren Vorfahren errichtet wurde, vernichtet sein. - As a germany I can only wish that this will come true. Else everything will be lost within the next 50 years, everything our ancestors created for us could be destroyed.

The fight against it, the true enemies, has the real potential to fraternize our western nations and our race.

GAS YOURSELF, KIKE FAGGOT!!!!

>build a stable society
what makes you think that was a part f the plan???

absolute kikery

I love that maymay a little too much

Throw Japan in that mix too. Pretty sure Trump plans to restore Japan's military power.

You just reminded me of this Eastern German guy who came to Portugal as a trainer for a couple of weeks to prepare me and some other people for our job. He was a really nice guy but you could see the anger on his eyes when someone joked about how Germany was fucking over other EU members due to Merkel's policies.

The EU was conceived in sin, with the aim of destroying the nation-state and encouraging race-mixing.

It's grandfather, Coudenhove-Kalergi, explicitly said that the man of the future would be a mongrel, with the Jew to rule over him as a new royalty.

While an alliance between White countries is desirable, the EU is a far too corrupt institution for this purpose. It can never be cleansed, for to cleanse it would mean to destroy it altogether.

If you're still not convinced: here are some core EU policies and their effects:
Wresting control over monetary policy from member states has resulted in the Euro crisis, and more crises are on the horizon.
Non-White invaders can move freely across borders, committing welfare fraud and terrorism. Only a small, rootless, bourgeoisie benefits from the freedom of movement, not the common man.
Government contracts have to be open EU-wide, damaging local economies. This, coupled with privatization, has led to essential resources like water and electricity being sold off to foreign companies like Nestle.
Control over punishments and prisons has been taken away from member states; there are many cases of shitskins successfully appealing their already lax sentences ECHR.

What the EU crucially lacks is a defense policy, and that would be most sorely needed to counter the Afro-Asiatic invasion - and even if it had one, it'd probably consist of "let's use the air force to safely ferry the poor refugees en masse".

The EU is corrupt to its root and must die.

t. Yuropoor

The shitskins are part of the design.

Europeans are once again manipulated into hating each other and in-fighting while the real threat is coming from the outside.

When American Krauts roll into Germany and we start buttstroking the cucked Kraut men of that country and showing them what stren really is
she will be even more ass hurt…cause we'll tear her ass apart with a chainsaw.

Germany…you will be liberated. There won't be any stobbing it. Your muslim problems will be resolved in short order.

GOOD MORNING

You mean a couple of Amish then?

So you threatening to remove your occupation troops?

Like De Gaule forced the US out, which the US responded with a color-revolution in May 1968 (check Cohn-Bendit).
De Gaule a too scrupulous man to shoot the deluded, mislead children of the French bourgeoisie. Every French government since then has tried to undo De Gaules reforms and make France the Jewish lead vassal, it was before.

They've been a Globalist puppet, Trump doesn't control those networks yet

This

Dragqueen presents her childrens book promoting homosexuality in Hamburg kindergarten:

www.ndr. de/unterhaltung/leute/Olivia-Jones-stellt-Kinderbuch-in-Kita-vor,dragqueen104.html

Enthusiastic reporting from state TV.

Hear, hear.

The Jews made sure sure Von Braun never got the recognition and “thank you”*, he deserved. Von Braun was still lucky, other important members of the Apollo team were stripped of their US citizenship and deported as stateless alien, like the guy who designed the Saturn engines, Arthur Rudolph:

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Arthur_Rudolph

The Jews never liked the US space program, because it was dominated by “white”, non-jewish guys and central for it were a group of German engineers and scientists. So they, the Jews, try to bury it, ridicule it with the “moon-landing-hoax” psyop.

The US space program is attacked, because it compares so favourably with the Jewish lead nuclear massmurder program, were the Jews betrayed the US and handed over to Stalin the technology to murder millions of Americans in their homes.
The Jews in massmedia still justify and laud this acts of Jewish treason to the US, as “keeping the balance of power” (making sure the mass-murderous judeo-bolshevik regime can't be toppled).

*While the astronauts were exceptional brave, the chance to die extremely high, highly skilled and trained pilots (to avoid the “trained monkey”), the men who really took them to the moon and back were on the ground, in Houston, Cape Canaveral and in the engineering offices; that in contrast to Lindbergs feat.

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Kurt_H._Debus

No German relinquished his right to bear arms, it was the US occupation force enacting the death penality for owning any “weapon”, including those dull sport fencing metal rods.

It is stil the same constitution your occupation troops dictated, troops are still there.

The USA made it a condition for reunification between East- and West-Germany that Germany disarms Versailles-treaty stile and “gifts” our army weapons to our “friends and allies” like Poland, Greece and Turkey.

Your politicians, your media, your secret services and your army do everything to keep us down.

I don't expect any change in that behaviour.

What might happened, that the example of non-political-correct, Amerca-first, Trump
might serve as an example and justification for a change in politics in Europe and Germany.

I hope that Trump becomes a Gorbatchev, leading to the toppling of the EUSSR and resurgence of a free Germany, cleaned of the traitors and sell-outs of the last 50 years.

From threatening the UK over Brexit to whimpering and crying that America won't back them up.

How dare you! We have technology beyond our comprehension!

Should have had a 1911. Is not true Murkin.

.45 stronk

What worries me most about Castreau is not the harm he's doing now (which is a metric shit-ton) but what will happen next election. All the muz he's bringing in aren't just here for the rape and gibs; they're also here to help vote his smug commie ass back in again. And again. And again. We don't have term limits like you guys do. I can't even imagine how much damage he'll do in twenty years.

You reminded me of this guy who was sent here, to Portugal, a couple of weeks to train me and my colleagues before we got on the job, and he was a really easy going guy but you could see the anger on his eyes when someone made fun of Germany for the way that Merkel's policies were fucking over other EU members.

I fucking hate this faggot. The local media was going full retard about how "she" was the first "woman" to have a beard when that shit was on.
How people come to the point they're so retarded they're surprised a man can grow a beard is beyond me.

Shit, didn't mean to double post. Thought that didn't go through.

Fuck, i mean first "woman" with a beard to sing on the show.
I'm sure some woman with really bad genes has grown a beard at some point.

EU's policies are meant to rile us against each other. E.g., Portugal has to share its coastal waters with other EU members while our own fishermen are forced to destroy their boats and fish less every year to meet European quotas.

No one dares to speak against the EU for it, even our media pushes the "evil Spanish fishermen" when they are just going along with the bullshit that Brussels pulls.

That poster was actually not accepted in eastern Europe because of the scythe and sickle, it's still banned in the Baltics, Poland and most other post-commie countries.

If Churchill's talks and sounding like emperor palpatine didn't tip you off of the jewish influence that encroached itself in america, then I suppose I could point you to an earlier event being the civil war. Back onto churchill and WW2, back then the (((lugenpresse))) and shit had complete dominance over international communications and information. They'd purposely doctor videos of hitler and shit, meanwhile giving out subtitles for people who didn't understand shit about german language. And any american that understood it and would try to complain would obviously silenced.

Today, in the year of the phoenix, that time is different. The (((lugenpresse))) no longer has a monopoly on international communications and information. The internet has become something so many millions of people depend on, that trying to outright remove it would only accelerate any redpilling on their mind. (((Their))) own creations once again turned against (((them))). Lo and behold, with political correctness and normal faggotry encroaching on the wild west of the internet, it didn't deter it from being absolutely savage and still find ways to preserve and present the unspoken histories that (((they))) try to leave out.

t. Dicky "Implicit" Spencer

who got the get

No, it's not, you fucking morron. 70 years ago was just the beginning. Since then you doubled down and pushed globalism for 70 YEARS!

You destroyed every sovereign nation that tried to start anew and installed your globalist puppets. Then these puppets turned their countries into corporations and connected their banks to your financial slave system. To brainwash, you created the biggest media conglomerate in the world that is now pushing this shit in every developed country. You started the wars in the mid-east and now millions of refugees are roaming Europe. Merkel called them, I give you that, but without your wars she wouldn't have had a pretext.

Why in hell did you need 70 years to vote in a person like Trump? You were the most cucked country on earth up to election. I hope and pray that Trump does all the things he promised. If he does, then that will be good start in the right direction to finally wash away your disgrace. Then I'll salute you.

So no, Trump being nationalist for a week won't change 70 years of your hard work. Now you have to pro-actively push to reverse all the bad things you've done. Germany is on the right way with AfD, which is the third-largest party now. They will be voted into government faster than Trump, if you take into account that Germany still has at least a decade to sit around passively to reach your 2016-situation in regards to immigration, crime statistics, race mixing, etc. And even these 10 years can't be possible, because Deutsche Bank will crash the EU.

Canada is not a lost cause, ironically because of the existence of the filthy communists of the NDP. Assuming the Conservative candidate can stand upright and speak somewhat coherent English, all that's missing is another Orange Wave. Someone who'll compete for the same supporters as L'il Fidel and split the vote right down the middle.

Oh please, if we start blaming each other for the bullshit actions of our governments we're not gonna get anywhere. Very few Western countries have resisted the faggotry of the modern age.

Don't be so assblasted. The US didn't stop in '45 and if some people want to scratch this from the history of Europe, then go ahead, dream on.

What? Nobody's saying let's forget history, the point is that blaming each other for the actions of our governments before a lot of us were even born is counterproductive.

Do you call up your government and tell them who to bomb and who to fund? No? Neither does anyone else. The bullshit is not in the hands of the people.

(checked)
What are you talking about? Nobody disputed this. Did you even read the post that was referring to? You need to read both posts to understand the context.

It's not about 1945, it's about what your country did from then on up until today, 2017. The globalist networks/institutions/agendas that were created during this time (mainly through the US), which are deeply infused into Germany, are of absolute importance today and only morrons will deny that. They didn't disappear since Trump got elected, neither in Germany, nor in the US. The US-created German constitution didn't disappear either, you know…

You have cognitive dissonance. You are protecting who said that the US isn't partially to blame, but the Germans are because they don't stand up (impliying that the US became isolationist in 1945). And simultaneously you are defending your forefathers and the present military (Iraq, etc.) who did all this by saying that the US government tricked them. By this standard the German people are also not to be blamed today, because they are being tricked too.

But the German people ARE to be blamed today. And with them the US people are ALSO to be blamed. Making threads/posts every day about how cucked Germany is while not getting off your high horse because of Trump is pathetic. If you'll get your country to 80%+ white again, then you can call Europe cucked. Up until then this American patronizing of Europe does more harm than good and is D&C.

I agree with you, partially. Some blame does rest with the American people for what the American gov has done, and so too does some blame rest with Germans for what the German gov has done. That said, it's no use being angry at one another over it. If we're here, we're all on the same team.

Also, despite it being poor form, I'm gonna go ahead and check my trips of 5 and quads of 5.

I'm an Albertafag. The NDP was a "Fuck the Liberals! And you! PC! Get your fucking shit together, faggots!" vote. Instead of hiding their power level, the NDP started things off with "Isn't it great how many women got elected?!" and is currently trying to get teachers to respect pronouns and refer to the children as "comrades." Never again, Rachel Notley. I don't care if your brother DOES draw Bob the Angry Flower.

checked by KEK

We the people need to unite against the globalists, and that includes all freedom loving people, regardless of race.

=THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI==

What are the fucking odds?

assume any trips work for the first get, then the second quads have to match the digit of the trips
you have ten possible trips and each is 1/1000, so that's 1/100 chance of trips
then you have a 1/10000 chance to get the specific quads to match those trips
so, 1/100 * 1/10000 = 1/10,000,000 odds

Holy shit.

actually im a faggot it's 1/1,000,000. i can't even do multiplication right. you get the idea though.

One in a million, that's something. Kek blesses white unity, clearly. At least for the time being.

Whites and Asians (at least Japs and maybe Koreans) can be friends for now, but once we deal with our common enemies, it probably won't last.

How soon until Merkel gets bfto? Chances of her losing the upcoming election?

Send some weapons parts and ammo. I think that's what could save us.

Good luck getting through chink protectionism

You can't even make a car in china without giving some shitty gov-owned corporation the blueprints to everything you have

I'm not joking, look it up

What an awful thing

first and foremost:
the juden and international socialists.

after that, I have little to no care about the shitskins, so long as they stay in their failed nations.

I thought that one of the main plus points of the EU was to be a protectionist block against Chinese business expansionism?

The EU is such a basket case.

Plz Germans wake the fuck up and dissolve this nightmarish mess.

kek

Weimer 2.0 soon. You guys know what that means.

Please someone just fucking shoot her already goddamit

Spoiler that shit, user.

I love Europe being so real-diverse and hating each other more than the KKK hating niggers.

THIS is what made Indo-European great.

=Let's make them great again.===

a puppet of the zog, you mean.
they go where the (((money))) tells them where they have to go, that's why they are all (((traitors))). without viloent uprising and beheading these snakes there will be no freedom for yuropeans. glorious non-white slaughter awaits.

"Donald Trump is very hostile to supranational organizations like the EU because he believes in bilateral agreements with the nation-states. I believe the EU has gone beyond its goal. …
The euro is a currency that is not only in a state of collapse, but a real problem that could actually lead to a collapse in the next one and a half years. "

On 27 January 2017 British Prime Minister Theresa May visited US President Donald Trump in Washington. Trump to the Prime Minister at the press conference on 27.01.2017:
"When the Brexit is accomplished, Britain will again have its own identity, and Britain will have only those people in the country who want it. We can conclude free trade agreements with whoever wants it, without someone else deciding what to do. This will be a fantastic thing for the United Kingdom. It will be a huge advantage and not a burden on your country. "

There are no breaks on the Google translate train.

WE MUST SACRIFICE THE MERKEL TO THE GOD EMPORER

DUBS FOR HAPPENING

Iron Sky. Also, Wolfenstein New Order.

uhhh yeah bitch AMERICA FIRST.

Please light the fire.

they good bois. they dindu nuffin. INFIDEL OP.

http:// speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3632/i-have-come-to-stay-forever-not-to-work.html

just a reminder: a native german gets 300 euros on welfare, every enricher 4500.

straight out of germany's retirement fund.

NOW THAT'S DIVERSITY.

lolkek. last time i went into the city the cucked got shot up by enrichers. was that really 2 years ago? time flies when you left civilization behind. more time for the important things, like planning the echte genozid

We Zeon now

Käbbel, meet Sweden PM.

she's been shitting her commie pants for two years now. the stank must be terrible in berlin. good thing we keep her and her kike buddies busy so she won't see the real thing coming.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-extremists-idUSKBN15913C?il=0

shalom

reminder that merkel is jewish. her surname before marriage was kasner

inb4 50 replies from asshurt Germans refusing to acknowledge their President is a Stasi Kike

is Holla Forums redirecting me to the fucking app store every time I open a thread?

stop using (((phones)))

Probably going to just stop using sites that shill for the jewgle app store.
…you wonder why quality anons leave… i'm telling you why.

Is that a SiG? How is that even American?

This time line keeps getting better.