December 2017 at a Christmas Party in Disney Studios>Big celebration for the...

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

December 2017 at a Christmas Party in Disney Studios

Big celebration for the success for The Last Jedi

Despite big outcry from the older fans about the death of Luke, it still draws in huge box office sales

Mark Hamill is there only for contractual obligations but is happy that he will no longer have to work another SW film

Has to put on a fake smile as Kathleen Kennedy stroles up to him

She gushes about the new film and says she can't wait to start work on the next one with him for his cameo

He frowns saying that he's done with it

She laughs saying that he's not done, he can still make cameos as a force ghost

Mark argues they can just use cgi for that like they have done for Fisher

She laughs even harder saying that as long as he's alive, he's still bound into working for them

Something inside Hamill breaks

A darkness that's been dormant within him for over 20 years finally takes hold of him

A darkness that claimed Ledger

The next instant Kathleen gasps as a steak knife is jammed into her adams apple as Mark begins to laugh maniacally

Before anyone can react, Mark laughs even louder as he stabs Kathleen repeatedly

The police eventually show up to a scene of utter carnage

Kathleen Kennedy and her subordinates from Lucasfilm Ltd. are dead

Most of the Disney Board is dead or severely lacerated

Mark Hamill offers no resistance as he's carried away covered in his victim's blood and wearing a big toothy grin

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.fo/Z1RP2
Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Nice copy and paste faggot
I am ready for realworld joker

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

But the question is…
Would it makes anything better?

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Careful with that monkeys paw. We are getting sjw 'goodguy' joker.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Not for a while no. There'll be a time of chaos before the whole post-Disney timeline can be scrubbed away. Eventually though, we'll get either something actually new or a distillation of the best parts of the EU.

David James
David James

The character of Joker is inherently leftist (or something else entirely) though, chaos and deriving humour from this would not work with well a right wing character.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

I doubt it. New management would probably be even more conservative than the old management. If you do something bold and it doesn't work it's all on you. If you do something conventional and it doesn't work it's much easier to avoid blame. If the head honchos all died their replacements would probably cleave even more tightly to the sequels and reboots formula.

That's why Hamill needs to snap in private so he has the time to devise a Joker-esque plot to destroy the entire company.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

I don't think Star Wars can do much besides the typical formula, people don't seem to like it when they do. I wish there was a movie more about political intrigue and such than lightsaber duels. (Maybe like TOR?)

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

The character of Joker is inherently leftist
https://archive.fo/Z1RP2

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

He's been just amassing fortunes by creating bankruptcies where everyone else gets screwed and he gets away with the money.
That's not how bankruptcies work and that's not even remotely true.
When he was playing in the fields of his prep school, Hillary was slogging away in law school
Wew. This is just delusional.
She spent her whole life working for you and me
TOP WEW. She spent her entire life abusing the system and threatening people to advance her career.
I know she's not perfect… but she's got your back
Those two statements just makes it even more transparent that he's lying to himself and everyone he's speaking to.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Yeah, but it's not part of the actual universe, and it's being written and drawn by an "indie darling," as it were. If it sells like shit, DC will get the message, as they're quicker on the uptake than Marvel is with this kind of shit.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

An actor proves to be a leftist shit
What a surprise, almost like when David Hayter was hanging out with Anita.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

It's either be a leftist shill or have your life ruined by never being given another gig in hollywood or having your dirty laundry aired or both.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Forgot your image.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Third option: Keep your retard mouth shut and stop thinking that any minor success you've had in the past entitles you to tell other people how to vote or that it somehow magically makes your opinions facts.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

JOKER UPDATE

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Well technically he's right (I think), I know Batman is supposed to represent harsh authoritarianism but it works because Gotham is a scum-hole so it needs a powerful symbol to keep the peace (that's how I see it anyway).

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Buzz off with that left-right dichotomy mate, it's cancer.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Batman is a centrist

December 2017, in a cold mansion in Beverly Hills

a bag of 2 kilos of cocaine and downed 2 jugs of vodka. Empty

The phone is ringing and goes straight to voice mail. "This is you creditors Mr. Keaton, you have one month left on your mortgage"

Blood shot eyes. Can barely see 2 feet in front of him

"Mr. Keaton if you don't SMASH

Micheal Keaton looks at the shattered phone with disgust

He goes into his closet stacking layer after layer of pitch black clothing. A ski mask form his trip to Yosemite. And a hockey mask left over from when his grandkids came to visit

He crawls into his Lamborghini Murcielago. Having not blinked for almost 2 hours, cocaine mustache still tickling his mouth.

Turns on the radio at full blast.

Keaton's neighbor, sees the bewildered actor and approaches to help. But Keaton is only focused on the radio

"Another murder in downtown LA, as beloved star wars actor *SMASH*. Keaton pummels the radio. without even changing facial expression

"yo, man, you okay"

Keaton grabs his neighbor by the collar.

"I am night. My hands and mind searching, always searching, for justice. I strike fear into villains that would harm those in need. I AM A MAN. I AM BATMAN"

Keaton floors his car going almost 90. His will unmovable. His quest for vengeance, unshakable.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

I can never remember what scene that shot is from.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Build a Wall around Gotham and make Bruce Wayne pay for it.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Isn't that the plot of No Man's Land?

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Kind of. Gotham gets ravaged by an earthquake first though. Then the government sanctions it off and leaves everyone to fend for themselves.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

being this butthurt at le Disney for ruining muh expanded universe and including black people in shit
latest TLJ leaks suggest Luke survives anyway

OP is a faggot

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Lois "Light'em Up" Lane tries to convince Sups to go Republican.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Let us Compare how DC and Marvel each deal with politics

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

mark's mugshot

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

That…is actually a kind of creepy mugshot. I think it's the eyes.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

No, this is mark's mugshot

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

it's the /oven/index.html for you, Disney shill.

David Evans
David Evans

Defending Nu-Star Wars
Die Erwige Normie strikes again!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page