Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe AGAIN

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Sometime back we had the anthology of Deadpool killing the entire Marvel Universe brutally. Ultimately ending in 616 Deadpool taking that Deadpool down for good. Now we return with a new alternate Deadpool killing his universe. Particularly killing off the diversity tier heroes no one really cares about. Get excited because the carnage starts here.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

End of the first issue. How can possibly fuck this up later? Will this be the best selling Marvel title on the simple fact it's killing the festering pile of shit the Marvel Universe has become? We'll find out soon enough.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

If he is able to kill Miles, Kamala, and Carol on panel this won't be a complete waste… of course, that won't happen, but it'd be nice.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

We can dream.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Depends on how much they want to retread the first story. His outfit here IS designed after Dreadpool's, so he might get away with killing everyone after all.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

If the tumblr crowd is still mad about that one marketing dude talking about how diversity doesn't sell, this all could be pretty good material to show them out of context. Something something "I guess THIS is how Marvel treats Pee Oh Sees in Trump's America!!"

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Like they actually read Marvel titles outside of their hugboxes. But yeah this will definitely rile those fucks up.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

I'm glad they took the time to write in the rebuttal, because.. seriously, what kind of fucking dialog is this?

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

hands off cowgirl

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Don't fuck the cactus, user.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Place your bets: Will Power Pack be ignored, killed off-screen like the last one or will Marvel go all raging edge?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

deadpool
killing one of his drinking buddies
0 points for imagination again marvel

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Whor dies completely anti-climatically instead of being raped until her inside turn into mush
Don't waste your time with this shit, user. We probably are not gonna get anything as satisfying as this.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Well, at least she-Thor is dead.
she hulk
Dont bully she-hulk!

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

I wish marvel would only publish ______ Kills the Marvel Universe comics. Originally, I didn't care for the idea. Now, I'm so worn down by constant pointless fights between unheroic "superheroes" (with occasional appearances by right villains) and the general direction of the Universe (replacing classics with token nobodies) that I'm all for cape genocide.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

it's shit my son

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Rule 34? If you're reading this, circuit, that's your cue.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Deadpool is mind controlled and has no idea who everyone is.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

FUCK THE CACTUS

Jack Long
Jack Long

What do these numbers mean?

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Fate is strange indeed.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Only in the first kill sequence. He was aware who was really there when he killed the gods.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

fem thor not being violently hacked into pieces

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Snackrifice.

Eli Price
Eli Price

TFW no chainmail coif or 21 inch pythons

Just fucking kill me.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

They either pussied out since they knew Jason Aaron would come full-blown rape mode if they hacked his waifu apart. Or they just don't care.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Senior Joe won…

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

so everytime marvel fucks up we just have deadpool kill all the shit chars. kinda lazy but it is a solution nonetheless

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

It means we need pictures. Pictures of cactusgirl. Now, what are you standing around for, slick? I need these by today, or you're fired.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

previous series
total edgefest
but the power pack kids are killed off-panel

so disappointing. What's the point of this new one anyway?

Chase King
Chase King

Now if only it was canon.

Deadpool sells.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Now if only it was canon
If he kills all the current year + 2 heroes, then it is.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Storytiming issue #2

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

End of #2

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Gwenpool

Why can't Marvel leave her the fuck alone?

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

She's selling.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

With a little effort every fight could be handled way more better, and the story could be golden with the "Deadpool left clues while the Punisher and Moon knight investigate his murders". But no…

Gorefest, rushed pacing, unnecessary wackyness…

Bringing Gwenpool in as an informant is just a mark of that how they have no time to extract the full story in an interesting way.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Thanks for storytiming for me, user. I only just got up.

Anyway, not liking the direction this is taking. The "investigation" team of heroes that just seems to be fucking around with the crime scenes should be cut out completely in favor of Deadpool just fighting and killing dudes. Because otherwise it's taking up space and dragging down the pacing. Let's just hope Gwenpool dies horribly next.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Do they have to shoehorn this uninteresting bitch into every fucking comic?

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

And its ruined

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page