Holla Forums chooses a First Pet

It's come to my attention that the Trump family does not own any pets. This concerns me. Can Holla Forums raise money to gift Don a pet, to thank him for all he's done for us? I'm thinking something awesome, like a lion or an Arabian stallion. Let's brainstorm the perfect animal to put in the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlugj-PYQ24
recce.co.za/terry-the-lion
poal.me/vvqzah
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8532573/Nazis-tried-to-train-dogs-to-talk-read-and-spell-to-win-WW2.html
archive.is/iOMIP
express.co.uk/expressyourself/248811/Amazing-dogs
archive.is/4Z5Lv
medicaldaily.com/mans-best-friend-may-boost-immune-system-6-health-benefits-owning-dog-328414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

silverback gorilla

I think I know a good pet for Trump.

Frogs.
As many frogs as possible.
A living reminder of his debt to meme magic.

Donald doesn't like microbes and stuff.
Pets are dirty.

A big beast of a dog that he keeps with him when Merkel comes for a visit.

An attack dog that hates blacks.

A loli? Sounds good to me.

Dogs are meant to be kept outside to protect the property. Cats are meant to be kept outside with easy access to storage areas for mousing.
It's Americucks who decided to bring them inside.

A turtle named Jeb.

Elephant.

Hey guys, what's the deal with bees? Are they the only insect named after a letter? Are there C's and Z's out there too? Maybe one day an entomologist is gonna discover a new insect and think to himself "You know what? I'll call this an A!" and eventually he'll go through the whole alphabet. Then one day people will be saying "Ow! There's a Q in my ear!"

it has to be doge

There was some fake news going around a while back claiming that this dog, named Patton, was to be the first pet. Turned out that the breeder knew Trump and simply suggested it to him and some blogs ran with it, but he's pretty cute and would make a good pet.

That said, I don't think Trump is a pet person, and I'd rather him have something intimidating yet beautiful like a German Shepard. Maybe call it Blondi.

Pretty sure it was the Romans that decided to bring cats indoors.

Yeah, but dogs still like company with their pack (humans).
So if it is to be a pet, and not just a guard dog, then someone has to go interact with it.

Frog.

No, it's the entire way they were (semi-)domesticated. Been that way since at least 8000BC.

Barron could use a pet probably.

It has to be a white Caucasian Shepard. Imagine the butthurt.

Seconded. It is good for a boy to keep a dog.

Niggers can't even tame animals.
Shitskins treat animals like tools.
White people treat animals with respect.
Liberals treat animals like their own children.

The whole place needs swarms of frogs.

Frog.

Some sort of raptor.
Falconry is properly Imperial.

While you are a faggot you have given me a fantastic Idea. Convert the entire lawn into bee boxes and train them to attack niggers and detect bombs. Cut SS costs by at least half that way.

Terriers are pretty cool though.

Be more specific.
He could set up a pretty fly vivarium.

Full Murrica: Golden Retriever
Full Fuhrer: DobermanS or German ShepS. S.

Trump needs a FUCKING WHITE'S MALE TREEFROG.

Thing will eat a small mouse whole.

Eagle…

or a lion

and yes it really is called a White's Treefrog and yes it tends to look smug as fuck.

Both? Get a sphinx.

A hamster

we already have Ayyys lmao

This

I could see Barron with one of these. I bet he'd love it.

Big shaggy Doggo.

The Don needs a Chinchilla. And not just a cute little one. A vicious one to match the Don's personality. One bad motha-fuzza that won't take shit from anyone. One that will jump at your neck and snap it clean. One that will burn your house down if you cross it. One that will convert your Grandma to satanism for kicks. That's the pet the Don needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlugj-PYQ24

he has 3 dogs you double nigger

sage for not politics

Are golden retrievers an American breed?

That's why you get two dogs. And dogs aren't children, you don't need to constantly be with them, feeding them twice a day is enough attention

A turtle, a roomba, and a rat.

the only correct post

WELP
problem solved

Was she a bad girl? ;)I wouldn't want Trump to be in violation of the constitution. :'^)

A kangaroo, if you've ever watched TYP.
Australians contributed a lot to his victory.

Yes Konni is female

Patton the goldendoodle is cute af, friendly and playful. I saw him on Fox and Friends. He's the same colour as the Trump crest and Barron apparently is taken by him. I think he'd be a perfect first pet, but the whole thing about first pets is pretty dumb tbqhfam

Can someone shoop a doge Trump?

this /thread

You should never be allowed to hold dogs, faggot

Lion

Anyone who says anything other than Rhodesian Ridgeback - German Shep or Golden Retriever needs to be fucking gassed.

Also, OPs pic reminded me I forgot to post this on inauguration day itself.

collie

Trumps dog isn't going to be an attack dog, faggot. Trump has got an entire army to protect him.

What he needs is a house dog. Something that does leave hairs everywhere and doesn't shit three tons of turd… so something like a poodle or maleteser or something similar.

you faggots are all about form (appearance. wanting a big, dangerous dog) instead of function

why would he even need a fucking dog ?
To catch children ?
Why ?

You dont pick a Rhodesian Ridgeback because its an attack dog, you pick it because its the dog of Rhodesia.

What else do you think the presidential dog is used for anyways? Symbolism.

As a loyal companion.
Plus, dogs are great with kids.

What's so great about Rhodesia?

griffin

Genetically engineered Trump Death Squad Utahraptors

It was white Zimbabwe.

I don't know much about dogs, but there should be at least a tank with a few of these in them at the white house.
Electrophorus electricus

Just put JEB(!) into a turtle costume and be done with it.

Cats are the mascots of the internet. They should get a cat

A FUCKING FROG

It's going to be an emu.

FAGGOT

If we're dreaming then let's dream big.

That's Pence's pet.

He needs a pet lion, like the Apartheid era South African Special Forces aka "Recces".

recce.co.za/terry-the-lion

Does Clinton count?

recce is just short for recon

(checked)
my thoughts exactly.

think of how triggered the left would get.

Looks like it is ready for a 'Consider The Following' thread.

The thing about lions is that you basically have to raise one from birth. As cool as that would be, I don't think he has that kind of time, being president and all.

He needs a large dog so when Merkel comes to visit.
"Angela, you're just great. A truly wonderful leader."

Trump doesn't need to be passive aggressive with Merkel, he's on the record hating that cunt. The EU has got to be collectively shitting itself right now because if Trump was going to start cucking it would've happened yesterday.

DID YOU SAY ELEPHANTS?

The German Shorthaired Pointer (GSP) is the ideal dog for a presidential household.

- Officially recognized in 1930
- Categorized as a German gun/hunting dog
- Intelligent, loyal and good with children

No, but the American foxhound is.

God Emperor doesn't owe his devotees shit.
kys entitled maggot

You misspelled Mitch McConnell, user.

trump doesn't need to waste his time on an animal
a dog could be his best friend or even be trained to bite, but trump has more important things to do than pay attention to animals who might wake him up at night and disrupt his tight sleep cycle

That doggo is a gift from Bulgaria.

The Trumps are hardly lacking in money or property. If they wanted a pet, they would already have one.

1,488 FROGS

NO PETS PLEASE

a Siamese

That's not a picture of Obongo though?

Found the koranimal

He's going to zap rape the gay right out of those faggot, isn't he?

Jeb.

This one looks good,question is do it hate niggers.

A royal family deserves royal guard dogs.

no. housecats are for women and faggots.
look up toxoplasmosis.

Kek is not a devotee of Trump. Trump is a devotee of Kek.

Toxoplasmosis is acquired from interacting with other cats. If you keep them as strictly homebodies, there's no way they can get it.

Also, kys for calling Dr. Pierce a faggot.

>www .dailydogdiscoveries.com/tag/history-of-lap-dogs/

ITT: a bunch of retards name stupid shit like lions or chinchillas, instead of the actual best friend of the white man, a dog.

If we should get Trump a pet, I have a better idea: A dachshund. Friendly as fug, bred to hunt badgers and do not give a shit how yuge someone of something is when hunting. They're also fairly easy to take care of, and are great family doggos as well. Besides, the memes with having a long doggo as the first pet would be ENDLESS.

Besides, just imagine a pic of Trump sitting in the white house chair looking like the president he truly is, whilst having a dachshund curled up in his lap nice and comfy. No one can get mad at a comfy long doggo with any pic without looking completely insane in the process.

If your immune system is not full blown pozzed, it will take toxoplasmosis and any other parasite like it and nuke that shit. Toxo goes in, t cells activate and eat that shit. Otherwise we would all be pozzed by the cat equivalent of deer ticks.

As with many things, the left has panicked you into another security or sanitation spiral.

This is what I came to say.

On the other hand, this ties doggo to Krautsville, which is most excellent and I definitely support Trump getting this doggo.

(checked)

He looks so comfortable with doggos. A man after my own heart tbh.

This is nice, and good.
(masonicly checked)
Precisely. He should call it Blondie, Jackson, Blackjack (Pershing), etcetera.

I can see the logic. Schnauzer with a full beard?

DREAM BIG GOYS

Black German Shepherd. I had one as a kid. Greatest dog a boy ever had.

Think of Barron's portraits with one of these by his side.

Dachshund is Aryan Uber dog

Not many people know this…..In Nazi Germany there was a school for talking dogs….The Hundsprechschule. What I'm about to tell you sounds ridiculous but it's recorded in the German records….Here we go.

The star pupil of the Nazi talking dog school was a dachshund named Kurwenal. Kurwenal was gifted intellectually. He learned the alphabet and would bark a number of times for each letter, as his larynx could not replicate human sounds. According to the German scientists who worked with Kurwenal, he became quite proficient with his language mastery. He reportedly could discuss philosophy and religion, and on one occasion when asked who Adolf Hitler was, he barked "Mein Fuhrer!".

The most epic part of the story is this. When Kurwenal was old and dying he is reported to have barked "I am not afraid! For I have a soul and it is just like the sound of a human!"

Brings a rear to my eye, as a fascist dachshund owner myself. The Nazis also ran Dog-Human telepathy experiments.

THE JEWS DONT WANT US TALKING TO MAN'S BEST FRIEND

The story is true, do not believe any lies you hear about Kurwenal, the mystical talking Weiner dog!!!

Pics related.

Wolfdog.

Let's get a poal open. My vote is for Caucasian Mountain dog or Doberman.

Weimaraner- triggering name, blue eyes, would look great with Barron.

Do niggers count as animals?

Dubs confirm…

Border collies are fucking great.
Smart, High Energy, Hard Working, Descended from Roman Herding dogs.

VOTE NIGGERS
poal.me/vvqzah

Badass dogs, for sure, but how long before it killed somebody?

Oh wait…

HERE IS A 1959 COMIC THAT TELLS THE UNBELIEVABLE TRUE STORY OF KURWENAL THE TALKING NAZI DACHSHUND FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE

stop shouting user.

Shit poll, kys fam.

Sociopaths don't like animals. It would just get in Trump's way.

That sounds amazing, m8.

It's settled then: We must get Trump a long doggo, the best friend of the white man.

Trumps Whitehouse animal speech
FIN.

agreed, i think hes way too busy

Checked

frog is the only worthy choice. eventually a dog too. i would support both together, and im sure kek too

Honestly doesn't surprise me. Dogs are a lot smarter than most people give credit for. In a way, most animals are. Except for niggers and Jews, they're given too much credit.

Trump has been apotheosized and ascended to the level of the pharaohs of old. The Ka has passed on, fighting Kek dwells among us!

King nigger is dead, long live the king!

This

Frog of course you idiots!

A Giant Schnauzer would be a great dog to have but I would suggest a Black and Tan Coonhound. Name has coon in it, they're wonderful dogs and will howl/stalk/kill anything coming over that WH gate.

German Shepherd, had one until recently when she passed. They are the most loyal dogs imaginable and, granted they're raised right, love you more than they love themselves.

Siberian forest cat.
A proud independent wild beast that has a pack mentality and in the wild hunts deer.

Or a corgi.
Lovely, friendly highly intelligent working dog.

Both love kids

Smartest animal in the world, even smarter than niggers. admittedly, that doesn't take much at all.
Long lifespans.
Muh Odin.
Etc.

huh?

They're cats native to Russia.
More specifically Siberia. They live in small packs and hunt deer.
They're huge.

There are also domesticated lines.

Look upon it's majesty
It's a tiny russian lion

fund it

They don't hiss
They growl

We've had a few over the years. They scare the shit out of people when they growl

They would have to keep an eye on the Chinese diplomats around that.

even better

It's probably eat them.
They get to around ten kilos. More if you get the right colour

The fuhrer loved German Shepards.

Anyone suggesting any other dog/animal is a faggot.

German shepherds are the best. When I was very little, one came up to me and playfully bit me on the cheek. When I asked the owner why, they said it's because the dog could smell the fear in me. I asked what to do and they said to stop being a bitch. So I did. Thanks doggo.

Lion, he absolutely needs a Domesticated Lion.

Why not buy him a pet frog?

Modern german shephards are fucked brah

This, pic related, or a Corgi.

You know, stubby limbs to represent his tiny hands.

African bullfrog.

You can still find them with normal leg length. All the short legged show shepherds should be sterilized.

Day of the Hope can't come fast enough. You shitlords will be the FIRST to swing when the LWDS come knocking.

Pharaoh hounds are a pretty clean breed, besides the name being fitting, what with Kek and all. Maybe we could get him one of those.

kek, satire is too funny sometimes

I can even see the trump comb-over. This is getting to be too much for me. 2017, I relinquish my sides.

Catfish

A pussy cat.

John McCain kept naked in cage on the front lawn of the white house. He will be forced to bark whenever he uses his voice. If he defies, he should be severely beaten.

anime israel

Agreed. Excellent choice.

The Egyptian Pharaoh Hound

The Egyptian Pharaoh hound is one of the oldest breeds in existence. This regal-looking, medium-sized dog is believed first to have been bred in 4000 BC, and it is depicted on several Egyptian artifacts. These days, it's bred only in Malta, making it extremely rare. An Egyptian Pharaoh hound puppy costs about $5,000.

>yfw everytime donald trump says "beeeutiful" the world gets more HIGH ENERGY
Jeb would be spun off the planet within the first day.

It's just like my italian necromancy flipbooks!

oh man, that gives me an insane idea.
he can train it to attack muslims the way ridgebacks and Shepherds attack negroes
Then if the EU gets uppity before dismantlement he lets Killary slaughter it on the front lawn for moloch.

You should shoop that into Trump and George Takei

name me one time a fucking terrier accidentally the football
That's right, you can't. Manx ftw.

noice dubbin's weim8

hot damn it checks out (and lots more amazing craycray stuff besides)
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8532573/Nazis-tried-to-train-dogs-to-talk-read-and-spell-to-win-WW2.html archive.is/iOMIP
express.co.uk/expressyourself/248811/Amazing-dogs archive.is/4Z5Lv
lol @ the dog that forced itself to talk just to ask for cakes. Dat boi know what he want.
He probably thought he was divine or something, bark out "KUCHEN" and all these silly uniformed white dudes build you a bed of sponge and pound cakes.

A chimp named Obama.

Can't believe (((Hollywood))) of all places reffed that. In one of the Open Season sequels there's a daschund who keeps having war flashbacks to people trying to shoot him. It's rated G.

It's more like jews are as smart as (((they say))) but at the price of being the lord's testing ground for socially incompatible crossover mental illnesses. Then non-poz white folk only get the situationally beneficial ones like the 'tism or schizo.

Kek blesses thee, noble shitposter!

A bald eagle!

A house nigger

Purebred German Shepherd Schutzhund trained. He will sit next to the podium during news conferences, unrestrained, Trump giving commands in German.

The Alaskan husky, an American dog breed for work. Plus the "husky" could be used as pro Russo/American relations.

A cat girl.

You've had one as president, why have one as a pet?

German Shepherd

Jackalope. White House needs jackalope.

Will anons call me a jew if I say I think that story is horseshit

Golden retriever, or whatever breed of dog Old Yeller was.

Think of all the triggers. Racial tensions. Plus, a light redpill for all the reddit conservationalists with the Harambe meme.
Let's call him Harambe.

The secret service can take care of the dogshit

Of course it's horseshit.

You forgot the part where he is reincarnated as a horse

Yes yes yesss

Just imagine the lefts autistic screeching and the cnn headlines "trumps love for German sheperd just like hitler!"
Pls meme this into reality

buytigers.org

Left Wing Debt Squads
Have fun paying off your six figure college debt for women's studies under Trump faggots
BURN IN HELL WITH THE REST OF 'EM

I hope she has a handsome, strong, white husband. She's a great singer and a beautiful woman. I don't want to curse in my description, because gosh darn, that's a wonderful woman.

That's sad. But if we really love them we can either make sure to select the right ones or to fix them as a whole.

The Asiatic cheetah are domestic and would make for a great pet.

Of course, faggot. Here, have a badger for your trouble.

Frogs win.
DOGCUCKS, CATCUCKS, [INSERTRANDOMANIMAL]CUCKS BTFO

how about an eagle?

or this. It's time.

Think logically faggot. It's more of a symbolism/figurehead.

saudi princes have falcons, why can't trump have an eagle?

Why not a cat? Seriously, chans are the ones that memes cats to normiespace, wouldn't it be fitting to send him a cat?

He probably doesn't have a pet because he's always traveling, and it's fairly irresponsible to have a pet if you can't give it proper attention. Yeah, he could have somebody else take care of it, but at that point it's a fashion accessory or something, not really his pet

I think a komondor would be an appropriate breed for the Trump family.

Reading the wiki article on Blondi really gets my blood boiling.

Pic related

Nice doublethink in that paragraph.

This is so fucked up. Could you imagine what must have been going through Hitlers mind as he was forced to do this.

Goebbels had to kill his entire family.

Trump should troll them and get a German Shorthaired pointer biased because my doge is a GSP

Rest their souls.

Mine too, user!

People who own dogs actually have stronger immune systems. Being too clean and sterilized lowers your immune system so you'll die from influenza.

medicaldaily.com/mans-best-friend-may-boost-immune-system-6-health-benefits-owning-dog-328414

Or end up like those snowflake peanut fags who force an entire school or aeroplane to remove nuts.

Lion or Cat.

I think either Trump, Melania, or Barron has allergies, so it would need to be suitable for people with allergies.

This, tbh. Unless Barron or Melania wanted the dog, any dog would be switching hands too much. Or if there was a consistent handler, the dog would belong more to the handler.

I've always thought Black German Sheperds were intimidating and aesthetic as fuck. I'd want trump to get the normal Blondi breed but the jet black ones are Jin-Roh tier.

i wasted trips trying to say your emergency dubs will meme it soon.

My family has an English Pointer. One of the most elegant dogs around. Ours is very loyal and loves his pack. He thinks he's a human though so often feels left out.

A white wolf.
Added benefit of scaring the shit out of Merkel.

I don't know if I can deal with this, man.

A genetically engineered Velociraptor.

I'm wondering if this is a project we could realistically do. I have experience with dart frog vivaria and Trump LOVES gold.

So, we get the golden morph of Phyllobates terriblis as the frog.

We build a vivarium controlled by touchscreen and arduino board with sensor inputs for temperature, humidity. Tie in controls for misting pumps, lighting. Probably need a 12K full spectrum LED setup with some red lighting added- reef tank LED's will do fine for this.

We need a very tall vivarium to accommodate a scale version of Trump Tower NY made from molded insulating foam. We cover that with coconut fiber and run irrigation through it to pots nested in the foam. Same goes for the background.

We plant orchids, bromeliads, epiphytes, mosses, maybe some P. stipticus glow-in-the-dark mushroom spores.

We need orange and purple isopods, springtails to process frog waste.

The entire setup will be:

Why though? There is already a modern equivalent.

They're perfect predators, only limited by climate.

Also to dog people, you don't really need a specific breed. You just need a smart, motivated dog. I've gotten a toy poodle to climb a mountain with me, learn German commands, and is on his way to being certified for detection of methamphetamine.

I've seen a corgi trained and certified for the attack role. She has to jump but she gets the job done.

A Cane Corso. Incredibly smart, loyal and a perfect all round protector. Got a rich history behind them as well.

That's kind of genius but doubt they'd allow anything poisonous..

Cannot believe no one has thought of this.

Can it detect sides? I seem to have lost mine.

If you're talking about the P. terriblis frog, it's not poisonous. Captive bred versions lack the alkaloid they get in the wild from certain prey species (normally a beetle) since they only eat springtails, fruit flies, and isopods.

Captive bred and housed dart frogs, unless fed the beetles, do not produce any toxin whatsoever. In fact, YOU are deadly to captive dart frogs because their skin can absorb oils from your skin that can clog their pores and cause them to suffocate.

The nontoxic nature of the animals can be verified by simple lab test done by the Secret Service. Same goes for verifying the animals remain nontoxic, if they want to be anal about it, whereby the SS can purchase commercial strains of curly-winged "flightless" fruit flies and media for culturing them. These come with assays and analysis and are a mass-market commercial product used by labs the world over so they have more than adequate documentation.

It started as a half-joke. The GF wants to bring him everywhere but they're cracking down on that "emotional support animal" stuff so she decided to work with a family member to get him certified on a narcotic. You don't have to be a cop, nor does your dog need to work for the police in order to qualify as a narcotics detection dog. Because it's a police work dog certified by a nationally accredited organization it is thus a police work dog. That means no quarantine for travel to numerous countries, it can be brought on a plane, it can be brought into restaurants, etc. The GF isn't a cop but her dog will soon be a police work dog- so there are VERY few restrictions on where it can go.

That's awesome.

So your gf likes to take her dog everywhere, and to ensure that it's going to be allowed to go just about anywhere you got it certified as a police work dog?
I'm pretty damn impressed user.

Damn you guys think along the same brainwaves as me. Trump having a couple dogs and a cat would splinter the Dems hard because so many of them like their pets more than any human beings. You could bring them to press conferences and disarm the jews, they would see it happening and know it, but be powerless.

I vote one orange tabby (biggest male you can find), and two dogs one male one female, make the dogs wear those collars that look like suit ties.

In process of it, yeah. We've got tennis balls that smell like meth and we're getting it drilled into the little guy that it's the smell of play, and rewards like treats and petting. The next step is to ensure he can differentiate between that and just some bacon he wants, ensure he won't false positive when we encourage him, etc. Then we run him through a formal course, have master trainers rate him, get sign-off, and we're done!

We've run him through an informal course, did great. I'm a firm believer that dogs, especially dogs like the First Pet, need some other purpose. It's good for the dog to feel like it has a job/purpose and it encourages you to play and work with your dog.

Ideally, the first pet will be a younger dog that's been certified in explosives detection. You don't need an attack dog but explosives detection makes the dog an extra layer of security without being a risk to reporters, staff, etc.

Personally, and this is my bias at work here, I'd want a corgi. If it's possible to acquire a relative of one of the Queen's corgis, all the better. Granted, even the best breeding is no guarantee the dog will pass certification or be sufficiently trainable.

Interesting, should have known it had to do with diet.

Chihuahua. No-one would suspect that the tiny dog the First Lady carries around is trained to foil assassination attempts.

And this is where I contradict myself. Breed isn't everything but it is important.

Corgis are herding dogs, very intelligent. The aforementioned toy poodle is a tiny version of an extremely intelligent gun dog. Toy poodles aren't as bright, in general, as their standard cousins but some of that stems from the kind of people who keep toy breeds. With proper training and stimulus, they tend to exhibit good intelligence.

Now chihuahuas, that's a different story. They just aren't clever dogs and it'd be a borderline miracle to train one on anything.

That said, it's a powerful tool if kept a secret. Imagine the first pet really being the last layer of the protective detail of which nobody knows! That and it'd be a great summer project for Barron to work with Secret Service dog handlers and trainers to work his dog up to certification or to do continuing training.

Then again, it'd also be an awesome project for Barron and Rick Perry to work together on the dart frog vivarium, learning about how ecosystems work and interact, the role of fungi in soil, the role of bacteria and detritivores, nitrogen cycles, light spectra, etc. They'd even learn about water chemistry and possibly animal development if the frogs laid eggs.

I have a feeling Rick Perry needs this more than Barron but it'd be a pleasant decoration for Barron's room nonetheless.

(checked)
I've had a few and there are come clever ones, I've found the more they shake the dumber they're likely to be. Training the intelligent ones would be a task however.

I sincerely fucking hope you never own a dog with that shifty attitude. Dogs need at least a 30 minute walk every day to keep active and healthy.

Relax my good user. You got dubs right away.

So did the American pit bull, until the liberal media

Agree. This dog can be a meme by itself.

NEXT TRIPS DECIDE WHICH PET HE GETS ONCE AND FOR ALL

implying liberals have kids

A kitty

Those dogs were eaten afterwards.

wonderful…… massive steaming pi;es of dog shit everywhere