Man shot, with possible life threatening injury during protest at UW campus

q13fox.com/2017/01/20/one-person-believed-shot-as-violence-erupts-during-protest-at-uw-campus/

Has anyone else seen this?

Shooting at University of Washington, WA State, at that one kike faggot's events

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/822674303271342080
twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138
bit.
mobile.twitte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am around the area now. Antifa is crawling around everywhere.

and yet we are doxing the right instead of them.

You mean jews, right?

Lot's of shit going on down there, video related is one of milo's cameramen being assaulted.

More shit as well

-Officers responding to 41/University Way for report of an assault. One person with head injury.
twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/822674303271342080

-This high school sr says he was just beaten by protestors outside @Uw Milo Yiannopoulos event.
twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138

If only they got shilo.

Initial reports say the shooter was a 6' 1" white bearded male. Dollars to doughnuts our "white" man turns out to be a spic or a snackbar.

Know what, I take that back. 6'1" rules out spic. Going with goat-sodomizer.

>Suspect description in gunshot wound incident amid protest in Red Square: Asian man, 50 yrs old, 5'7", 190lbs. More: bit. ly/2kcl0X3

>mobile.twitte r.com/uwnews/status/822684232694648832

Oh and apparently the guy who got shot is a burnout, and was wearing a Bernie shirt.

Duerte on the prowl in Washington state?

Guess they updated it. Pretty different, wonder if people at the scene were giving false info to cops earlier? I know how lefties desperately want to meme terrorists as white.

I'm in Seattle. People get shot at UW all the time. In fact, people get shot at all the universities here all the time. In fact, in this perfect infallible liberal stronghold, people get shot all over the place all the fucking time.

Red square. Asian man. What country and decade the fuck?

Soviet Union of America

You sound upset about that, worried that nobody will care when Tel Aviv gets nuked?

JIDF have co opted the term right and are calling anyone who opposes them antifa.

1. Renegade Media hipster gets into outside of deploraball he instigates

2. Spencer gets in staged (pulled his punch) sucker punch in front of world's media next day

3. Milo involved in shooting that night

Little bit weird, no?

faggots and jews are the biggest attention whores, of course milo would involve himself in this

link?

Maybe he means McCuck from Rebel Media?

Just as they wanted.

The TRSsodomite is crying in every thread. Today it's, 'right'. What was it yesterday? The day before? You're almost down to nothing. It's very encouraging.

No. They're faggots who had it coming and stuck their necks out. Lile libshits they're out of touch with reality. They thought soundcloud downloads would protected them haha. That their e-celebrity would keep the rift raft off them.

I think you might be onto something.