OOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEY!

Larry King gets his car windows smashed in on the day of the inauguration!

What I find odd is that the article from Infowars claims it was Trump supporters that smashed in Larry's windows except 1) Larry doesn't seem to claim that 2) It's highly doubtful it was Trump supporters that did it, but instead "peaceful liberals"

Is Larry pulling some jewish trick to smear Trump supporters? Or is Infowars going full-retard?

infowars.com/larry-king-trump-protesters-smashed-my-car-windows-in/
archive.is/0STrs

Literally Hitler smashed the windows.

smh tbh fam, there are many other, better outlets to get your news from, sans sensationalist bias.

An age old question has been answered this day.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Someone just got shot out of University of Washington during Milo Yiannopoulos' speech. Don't have any URLs, but it just happened like 3 minutes ago.

Faggot OP, revaluate your life. You're a fucking mess.
'Trump protestors' is referring to the nignog liberals not 'Trump Supporters'.

The Left ruined my childhood home. It needs to be cleansed with fire and Pence's lightning.

They're not having a good week. They peddled Roger Stone's false polonium story; PJW got trolled hard by a fake source claiming a Trump nigger tape was soon to be released; later you had Alex claim nukes might go off to stop Trump and now this.

holy shit OP you should be embarrassed

Wait a sec, OP even your archive of infowars says "TRUMP PROTESTORS". The retard is you.

Ah fuck. Disregard, I suck cocks

Larry was covering the inauguration for RT. I suspect that this has something to do with the vandalism.

Sources on any of these? I'd love to see that shitshow for mysylf.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Larry King is fookin based.

Laughed out loud at this

You really have to ask?

None of that makes sense since why the hell would Trump supporters be protesting? Anyways, they seem to be indicating that people protesting Trump did the smashing and the news came from Brietbart so even then, it's on them.

King getting everything he deserves.

I still hate you.

Hey TRS, whatcha slidin'?

Shilling for e-celebs as always.
They just can't take e-celebs cocks out of their mouths.

bamp

Dubs confirms you're a faggot kys

I saw no angry Trump supporters. Not even the ones who had to walk a couple of miles around military security points to get to a bus.

sage

why are you reading infowars? Do you like being mentally manipulated? I have a bridge to sell you/

I think they mean "Trump Protesters" as in people who are protesting against Trump.

It's a misleading title written by a dumb kike loving faggot.

counter down boot
OP is asking why (((infowars))) is fabricating anti-trump rhetoric.

this is what happens when you hire illiterate niggers

Kek bump