Reddit Salt Mine

reddit is unhappy about the inaguration of the Trumpenführer. Let us feast upon the salt.

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/update/2017-01-20/protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in/#
archive.is/qQk6A
whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community
8ch.net/tv/res/613689.html#615007
archive.is/s13Et
archive.is/fKp6I
archive.is/77iup
archive.is/0W9db
archive.is/TMZVX
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmL-YlNDTas
archive.is/MyT03
dailymotion.com/video/x3rv5gj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEED SALT
MORE SALT

reddit is so cucked even their fascists hate him

??? What?

Globalization is like when the aliens come to your planet and you have to deal with them all the time. I barely want to deal with people I know let alone aliens.

Its the fucking National Athem wtf do they want?
What are they trying to achive especially as butgers who sing thiers all the time.

here

God, can you imagine being one of them? The idea that these things have souls is too terrible to contemplate.

I wish I got a smug sense of self-satisfaction from reading these.
All I feel is anger at such extreme stupidity.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully soon. Second Mexican-American War incoming.

That's just pathetic if real.

Real.

Who is this, where can I get this suit?

Guess who took too many pills again!

Man, it also just means that every German should be loyal to Germany above everything else.
Put that into the context of when the song was written (..on Helgoland, which was British at the time) with a myriad of German principalities, duchies and kingdoms and no German nation-state the call for loyalty to the nation above all makes a whole lot of sense.
Should make a lot of sense, even to lefties.

This right here is the level of sheer stupidity and ignorance you can expect of just about any liberal

On one hand, I'm enjoying the taste of salt, on the other hand, this is what the average person at my office is thinking. They really believe Putin bought Trumps presidency, after all these lies that have been exposed, the majority of the people still don't get it. Not trying to be a downer here, but it really makes you think

I have no idea tbhfam

Same.
This incomprehensible level of stupid leaves me feeling…. pitty and sadness.

top of /r/politics right now

The Jews fantasy is the only reality to them.

This actually triggered me. You can tell this libshit tried to get it right, even putting in the effort to use the "ü" character, but they're so fucking retarded that no matter how hard they try the can't pretend to be us. Same reason they're always drawing backwards swastikas and such.

lol

Not reddit but good enough.

German reddit is so frustrated right now.

This is what I've been waiting for the whole day.

Man, they didn't even have time to recover from Högge's speech, it's just blow after blow to them right now, kek

S-s-stop, guys, I can't cum so much in such little time. P-please…
On another note, I plan on trolling liberals by telling them we need to be unified and by behaving like this they are being problematic.
:>)

MEME THIS

Thnking that Marshal law wont affect them and their pumpkin lattes and only fuck over "right wingers" because they are not able to take up the fight.

This could really work in our favor. Nothing Hokke said was unreasonable or offensive at all, and if the media didn't go ballistic then the vast majority of Germans never would have heard about his speech.

By giving him constant coverage to call his reasonable words "literally Hitler" it should open people's eyes to have dishonest the lugenpresse really is.

Thats the problem being loyal/to your country is the problem they have.

If its religion denies it pork, genocide it.

Not officially. Their national anthem officially only contains the third stanza.

OH HE'S GONNA GET ON A TRAIN ALRIGHT

also, checking these double dubs
polite sage

Guys we need a webm of this. My downloader won't grab it. Can anyone help?

itv.com/news/update/2017-01-20/protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in/#

Funny with the Anti-Christ meme. Anti-Christ is described as a universally liked figure who only a few devout Christians have the clear sight to understand for what he is. Given that Trump is the cause of this saltnami, Obama is the better candidate for Anti-Christ.

Jesus.

Peak Salt is a hoax.

MEME POTENTIAL

bitch needs to get back on a train to california

You Amis better fuck off, your "help" is neither wanted nor needed

MAXIMUM KEK

This is the orgasm of liberal salt. This is the one boys.

She (he/it?) screams while sticking up the metal horns for fuck's sake

Yeah must have missed the paast 2 months totally surprise that Trump is now president

Canada is basically a third world country, or it will be in a few weeks once NAFTA is dealt with.

it stings a bit more when you realize at least half of them live off of your tax dollars.

There's another one of these, with even more terrible art by other people, do you have the other one?

Doing Kek's work

Just like a child who's only screaming for attention.

LIVE SALT ON FOX 10 FAGGOTS GETTING ANTIFA GETTING GRENADED BY POLICE

Here you go, converted to webbum for your pleasure.

That was the moment he actually became President though, when that dude said it it truly dawned on her/him/it.

Jesus christ, that guy is probably the most cancerous poster I've seen on the internet

I wonder if that is the autistic moron who spams Holla Forums.

what is that creature?………….

I love the one about the secret service taking his phone away. They love their sneevily little headlines to try and paint the facts (that Trump was given a secure presidential phone) in the worst possible way.

You're my fucking hero.

Simmer down, Hans. Trump stopping US-based leftist indoctrination in Germany is all that I meant.

vid related

I'm sharing this shit, this autistic screeching will not be forgotten so soon.

those kikes on that site have been doing that often. Buncha liberal faggots making dumbass comments with Texas flair. They are not from or in Texas.

t.Texasfag

Back to Mexico, more likely.

A phrase found nowhere in any of the founding documents. The only "separation" is Congress shall make no law officially recognizing a religion, and a religious test shall not be a requirement to hold office.

And a good argument can be made that that only applied to Christian denominations, not to entirely foreign faiths like Islam.

The humiliation and irony is writing itself.

Holy fuck. Here's a screen recording because the shitty flash-based embed thing they use is shit.

I love the cameraman swooping in at the end to gather salt.

top kek

My thoughts exactly as I read that user.
There's space on the helicopters for all of you, you can all get a turn.

Bumping for this.

We've found common ground.

sounds like your mic is on that recording

How do jews think the goyim feel when they say stuff like "'America First' is anti-semetic"?
Are they that stupid? Or do they think the goyim are too stupid to make some very obvious connections?

It's spelled "Martial Law", not "Marshall Law".

That's a pretty dank meme. Haven't seen that in a while.

A leftist is completely incapable of independent thought, I don't care how smart they are otherwise.

I love the death wails of communists

I bet Trump almost threw up to.

can you imagine being so detached, so insulated, that you think that the majority of American people would disagree with this statement?

shit wrong image

How weak. Are they all on chemo or something?

Homosexual communism is a hell of a drug.

Looks homemade to me, like sharpie on one of pic related

The amount of shrill autistic screeching is off the charts today.

It's like they are trying really hard to be retarded, apparently a common occurrence when they are oblivious to the fact that they are under our microscope.

All these can be summed up in two words

IMPOTENT RAGE

Bitch don't you misspell my favourite Tekken character

What gender is that thing?

These people are narcissists hiding into their ivory tower of echobox.

It's a defense mechanism. A schism. In their minds they are the almighty, the all knowledgeable and by god, the lawful rulers of America!

thats where the
meme came from. they're not full lines either, some kind of half line break.

Take your pick.

They're just making shit up at this point. Nothing they say has any basis in reality.

Top wew.

Er Ist Wieder Da is a great movie tbh

that's a woman my dude

She probably made 2500 bucks from daddy soros for that fake tantrum.

I looked at that, that's some real projection by a bunch of bottom cunts. You know how wet they are right now, could build a few new dams around those blue states.

Oh god…my sides…can't breathe …

Also that only applies at the federal level. Several states had state churches or even several which were supported with public money from specific taxes pertinent to those in the churches. And in 10 states the public practice any faith other than Christianity was illegal, though there was no compulsion to worship.

It's Pat.

gets me everytime.

How dare you assume a singular gender, SHITLORD! Xir is a bona fide gender-plurality anti-patriarchy non-singularity non-binary non-trinary non-logical anti-reality and pro-vagenis OverGender.

Have some fucking self-respect and at least take 15 minutes of your life to study the 3.7 GiB 'Genders & Their Definitions' excel spreadsheet that your local synagogue will be happy to mail to you on a DVD-R (for $66 + applicable sales taxes in your state or province).

Really fucking disappointed here. Reported.

OC

Like to see shit like this, always reminds how academia tends to focus a lot more at "pushing" the (((newest fad))) instead of forming people.

Does CTR still run things there?

I mean, it's a gay dating app, but the level of "party tribalism" and the clear repeating talking points, crafted by the Democratic Party and the DNC-colluding "mainstream media" (who, as of wikileaks, have been proved to publish articles entirelly writen by DNC leaders and ask for their authorization before publishing anything political), clearly indicates some artificial coordination and not just sjw retardedness. Democrat operatives (and their enabling moderation) permanently coordinate things there, with the help of some more active movements of useful sjw idiots. And the only reason they are able to spread so much bullshit, without using bots, is that, it is "reddit". Still, it would be intresting to know more of their way of operating things.

The clear control, by the democrats, of the dying media and big internet news outlets, is one thing that helped enable them to promote so much bullshit and brainwash this people, while the Republicans pulled "Fox News" and more local-level news outlets. The Republicans were a bit outdated in their communications, especially in regards to the internet, but now, no more.

Keep posting their salt lads.

Wow, what fucking garbage. I'm viscerally offended by that bullshit. Glorifying obesity and fornication?

So who has dibs on the youtube channel that will feature non-stop footage of shit like this being smashed with sledgehammers after the Shoah?

All Holla Forumsacks in major metropolitan areas should monitor the police and emergency bands and keep track of attempted/successful suicides.

Then post them here.

Anons, this gave me a boner. Is it normal?

I kind of made me feel like i was drunk but better.

I guess this is how degenerates feel when they take drugs

Fucking lel, that's Facekike worthy on my actual account for everyone to see.

It gave me a tingle. The salty suffering is so erotic

Oh, man meanwhile the sudocuck over at Holla Forums is providing so much salt >>>Holla Forums614829

Here we go. So much salt itt.

www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/5p5uoi/the_white_house_websites_page_on_climate_change/?sort=top

Hory shet is this true? I'm keking out of the stratosphere

Yup.

Check for yourself, also the lgbt page.
gone, praise KEK

It's semitic, you stupid goy.

we president now

He's posting bad poetry there now. Fucking hilarious.

I'm having too much fun

==DO IT FAGGOT=
Get him so drunk he pisses salt.

Watching these children freak out about a web page being deleted is pretty fucking good.

Always running over the same talking points. Never moving forward. Sad.

It's amazing how willfully retarded they are in their hatred of our emperor.

But Germany is under US occupation. Has been since 1945.

WELL THEN.

These retards actually think a company is legally it's owner and if he's receives profits from a company he has handed off to his kin, it's a conflict of interest and worthy of impeachment. The amount of sheer delusion in this thread is fucking palpable.

They want war.

funny how she paused to check if they were looking at her at 0.08 quality acting there.

IT WOULD BE STRANGE IF YOU DID'NT HAVE A BONER!

Hillary is predictable high or not. She hates losing, she hates Trump, but being that close to power intoxicates her. She's like a sith lord driven mad by the power of the dark side.

These people must believe (((post-modern))) art is far more recent than it actually is. The same goes for academic work in the same vain.

Do these commies even know what it means to impeach a president? They just toss that word around like it's the same thing as 'cabbage' or 'toothbrush'.

How should we call this one?

Fuck if I know I'm just here for memes. The Androgynous Autist?

I'd massage Ivanka's asshole until she collapsed in exhausted satisfaction.

HOME GROWN ORGANIC SALT
>>>Holla Forums615007

AIDS Vader

There's a few from Holla Forums on there already.
I won't be on all night, so I want one of you to act nice to him but mainly encourage him to drink. I want to make him wake up in a pool of his own vomit.

(checked)

Hurry up Haradra. Paul and Dragunov look bad ass in 7.

Local craft beer place in houston

As if either of you wouldn't be brutally annihilated by my mastery of Gon senpai.

How do they function, lads?

My little brother used to piss me off with gon and Dr.B. Because of him I learned all the stomps with different characters

Clearly they don't.

At 8 seconds you can see he looks at the camera. Likely making sure it's still pointed at him before he put on his little act.

It's clearly organized with the camera man. Why else would it be aimed at it

When they say that, they mean that "Fascism doesn't like post-modern art that is just a single dot on a canvas, or a urinal with a name on it".

Oh for fuck's sake…

What's the criteria that they define as "intellectualism?" Opening all of the borders? Neglecting human nature entirely? Destroying property? Or perhaps they mean creating artwork involving a woman using her period blood to craft a painting.

They're complete pseudo-intellectuals, and now the whole world knows it.

What's funny to me user is that the whole PC/SJW/progressive cult is itself a massive intellectual apparatus.

Talk out against the group think? Shouted down / maligned / ostracized.

Dare to criticize immigration policies? Discussion ends immediately with you being labeled a racist xenophobe.

Deign to suggest that people should be hired based on merit instead of because your company decides it needs more black disabled hindu managers? Get cast out like a leper for not being progressive and embracing diversity.

Etc. They're all about free speech and the sharing of ideas until you disagree with them, then your 'diversity of opinion' is 'toxic' and unwanted.

It's reprehensible.

Being that it's the real world manifestation of what has been stewing for years. Yes, it is the most raging eagalic pride piece I have ever had.

Memes keep coming alive

Fuck'n hail victory.

Don't you want to play as everyones new favorite character Shaheen?

archive.is/qQk6A
whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Why do Redditors always feel the need to write paragraphs upon paragraphs explaining the most simple thing with a pretentious tone. Anyone should understand why polls choose people at random (adjusted for some demographics). This really shouldn't have to be explained and just contributes to more useless text and a culture of stupidity. This is why reddit is so fucking boring.

I heard that. Never more relevant for these cucks.

the bigger you post is the higher chance you'll get upboats.

We're a republic, not a democracy. How do they not get that?

This, honestly. I'm almost convinced redditors don't read half the shit they upvote.

Fascism was literally born out of artistic and intellectual circles; movements like F U T U R I S M led directly into to fascism and are in some ways synonymous.

No. Speaking of favorites though Nina's new look is mine.

With such an overwhelming percentage of academia comprised of marxists, they've successfully memed believing the same shit everybody is taught in middle school unquestioningly as equivalent to being intellectual with the genpop. Its the Stephen Fry effect - that man sounds like what an intelligent person sounds like so whatever he's saying must be very nuanced and deep.

It's like when leftists believe they're some brave freedom fighters despite doing the orders of the establishment because every brave resistance movement is portrayed as being diverse and not!communist

The only men to become US President while holding a non-politician offices prior-

1st. George Washington (Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army)
12th. Zachary Taylor (Major General of the 1st Infantry Regiment United States Army)
18th. Ulysses S. Grant (Commanding General of the U.S. Army)

45th. Donald Trump (Chairman of The Trump Organization)

Even then the other three did work within the government, Trump is the only fully non-government man to become president.

Trump supporters had to go to work today.

afaik that pic was online like fucking 1 or 2 days ago

Fucking PBS…

The (((media))) is dumber than we give them credit for.

That.. is a lot of Maga hats.

Fuck I wish I had some anons out here Seattle to walk around in public with Maga/pepe stuff tomorrow.

rly mks u tink

I don't think I've ever seen a crowd that big before, ever. Whether you support Trump or not you have to admit that is an absolutely monstrous turnout

This is obviously a good thing. Quality over quantity.

Picture honestly represents the worsening economic conditions. I think a lot of people would have loved to be there, but couldn't afford to or take off work. Obama was also propelled to god-like status and left the country in ruins, but at the beginning people really thought he was some miracle worker. Those people were obviously fucking retarded.

Good riddance to genocidal rubbish.

the vast majority of people who showed up to Obama's inauguration were bused in.

Some twatter salt

If dubs, in 2020 Saudi Arabia is officially the new leader of the "Free World".

It amuses me even more that she's not wearing purple. I guess she gave up on Soros' color revolution or is trying to placate Trump and hope he doesn't have her hung.

Almost as if it's raining and you're not allowed to have umbrellas at the event.

That was close, don't do that again, user

God damn bringing up John Stewart in Current year +2
Who the fuck cares about John Lebowitz THE biggest Jewish Hack.

God damn you can tell these troglodytes need their "Snob Appeal Supplements"
Good thing all the liberal rag show hosts turned into unfunny shit once that Fuckboy Bush left, now those show hosts don't have such an easy target, eh?

It's funny because watching this is like watch a Drug addict.
A drug addict who broke into your home, took your car, smashed your house windows letting in all these filthy bugs, and (almost) stole your guns to go pay for his stupid drug fix.
But now your watching that same person suffering through the after effects of Cold Turkey withdrawal.
Geuss the drug this time is their egos.
They're in pain from this withdrawl, but it's so fucking satisfying to watch.
Sadistic yes,
but satisfying.

Yeah and shock yourselves in the foot with Mike "Put the 10 volt to the temple" Pence

Tacoma here bub

I have my COA crippled america and MAGA hat right next to me

Today is a good day

Bud*

Someone got the caps from Holla Forums?

It's dead.

I live and work in Seattle. Everyone else I tried to hang out with from Holla Forums were flakes who after one meeting just disappeared forever. One even was big enough assholes that instead of mailing my phone back I left in his car and requesting me paying for shipping costs which I would have done, he labeled as shipped to wrong address so it took a month to get my phone back. I gave up on getting it back because the guy dropped all connection with so I didn't know what happened. I ended up paying $150 for a new phone then got my old phone a few says later. Holla Forums in this area are assholes but this is still a good spot for current events.

That's a shitty experience, user. Were they all kids or something? I considered going into Pike's tomorrow to get visit Golden Age Comics and maybe get lunch, but I don't know how much I feel like dealing with the crazy black hobos on the bus.

"Progressive" aka asexual

That sounds terrible

I have never met anyone from Holla Forums in real life.

Huh. Could've fooled me.

I take bus and light rail for work 5 days a week and never have any issues with weirdos. If any starts ranting or something I just ignore them.

The guy who did that shit with the phone kept trying to shill TRS to me although I met him on Washington Holla Forumsitics thread and talked to him on TOX. Now all my people on TOX list is never on and I just try to drop subtle red pills to people who seem receptive.

The Merkelreich: Empire without a soul.

Fucking kike plebs, kvetching about anything.. Make up your damn minds.

I live in Seattle too (born and raised even). No interest in meeting up though. Trump has been a godsend personally for dropping red pills especially if you ever take the time to go to bars. There are a lot of people here who were raised in this filth and work blue collar jobs that are just fucking tired of this libshit. 15 dollar minimum wage for people who make coffee or browse facebook behind the cash register is a great way to open a conversation. Also that rent control shit that the ugly fuck socialist bitch is trying to push is a great way to talk to people how rent control only benefits yuppies.

You anons think it might be worth risking going out tomorrow with the aim of seeing some libs get their shit pushed in by the cops? Are there any Seattle protests planned or anything by antifa?

I've met 3.

It never gets old to them, does it?

You mean all of Holla Forums?

8ch.net/tv/res/613689.html#615007

Enjoy boys and girls

i know someone who has filters on their browser to remove words

As long as you don't wear anything showing you are a Trump supporter you will be fine. They will just walk around chanting their things and trying to destroy property but rarely do physical violence against random people.

Tour companies were selling bus trips so nogs can see "muh 1st black president" sworn in. If Hillary would have won you would have the same shit with cunts people bused in to see "muh first bitch president". Nice to see tax dollars going to PBS to spread fake news.

They are going to mention that fake piss story at every opportunity aren't they? No matter how false it is this fucktards simply don't care.

The STEM people collectively roll their eyes and return to getting an r^2=.99

Jesus fuck, that is just a vast wall of bullshit….

Vasse got BTFO :^)

Kasich declines to comment as to avoid revealing his immense butthurt and humiliation.

archive.is/s13Et

also

And in doing so indirectly reveals his immense butthurt and humiliation.

Not quite as bad as pretending everyone who disagrees them is le ebin Russian shill as a not so subtle response to CTR. Although that can be pretty hilarious as they often do it to other leftists who think long enough to question their bullshit and end up driving them away.

Looks like Hank Green lel

Although full of paid shills the NYT never fails to provide some kekworthy comments.

archive.is/fKp6I

Angry Canuck fembot giving it the old shaming one-two.

On inauguration day, presidents always took the high road. Not Donald Trump

archive.is/77iup

I know these are articles but the salt is the same.

Aussies, someone hand this faggot over to a Sudanese rape gang before he spews any more shit like this.

Donald Trump in the White House is the end of the 'American Century'

archive.is/0W9db

Gooks and Pajeets express concern and dismay at Trump's evil focus on domestic issues.

archive.is/TMZVX

Until Trump there was no hope aside from complete society collapse.

In other words, she took advantage of your resources and infrastructure and immediately returned to her home country to use it for its benefit, returning nothing at all to your nation.
Still better than staying.

Indeed, a seat in a classroom, a wage-busting employment slot and to top it off driving up the rent in some shitty apartment. But hey, there's a few more curry shacks in Chicago. What a bargain.

Kek

I don't get it. Why do they dislike him?

they're taking a moment to go "ha look at this dumb grandpa with a pop culture reference on his hat' before they go back to talking about The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones 24/7

Does anyone have Bernie memes. The ones where he's standing in front of a tv of Trump inauguration, one that showcases he's never held a job until he was 40, and, lastly, the one where he bought the expensive house in Vermont?

Moonman's retarded half-brother has been located.

Hopefully he'll be crushed in an earthquake or stampeded to death by a rogue flock of sheep.

The absolute madman

Trump has been very consistent on the issue.

Pretty sure that ethics crap specifically doesn't apply to the president himself.

Whoever created this brain memeshould get a fucking metal,its hilarious and pragmatic

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Trump had a lawyer explain this on his press conference a few days ago.

I think the embedded video is it.

What was the timing here, is this when the inauguration was actually under way?

All pages disappeared, or at least all referencing "President Obama".

Time for an SS report?

I really thought this was a nu-male. How do they know its a woman? What a nasty woman.

Anyone want to DDoS the Impeachment website?

It's the President of the United States giving his first official address to the American people, what the hell are these fuckers expecting?

You are confusing Nina with Anna. Nina is not the slut, Anna is.

poor souls

there are a surprising number of Holla Forumsacks in the military, and they lurk and post here on the regular.

I've met 8 people throughout my time in the service who responded when i injected memes into IRL conversations, and they all knew about Holla Forums. there are more out there, though, that have to hide their power levels because they're officers.

That's where you'd be wrong. It's reddit, did you forget?

Piers Morgan interviews Trump in 2011. He asks Trump if he could go without sex (in a discussion about how he loves women and where Pierce asserts Women are Trumps vice), Trump responds "Even with your wife?"

Both laugh, and the crew too I think. Trump plays it off as if hes saying "your wife" as in his own wife. I dont think Trump meant his own wife. Not sure if its in this video, but it was this interview. The only other one I can find is a 5 part 1 hour long full thing, and thats not what I watched.

Pierce. Piers.

it's mostly white knights and then trannies, and then bush pigs

All this bullshit surrounding the election has made me lose hope in humanity.

Please god, nuke us already.

Really? This past year and a half made me gain faith in humanity (the white parts anyway) for the first time in my life.

The fact that 50% nearly voted in clinton makes me think that they'd rather be fucked over by the system than scrutinise the fucker.

I tearing my hair out fathoming the fact that most people are just ok with a cartel leader for a president as long as it fits their ideals. I don't know how much more I can take.

not a burguerfag, but yes. All over the world, only a very small percentage of the people are able to see through media's bullshit.

I've had a lot of arguments (italyfag here) about how Trump's ideas and policies are actually what a lot of leftists are fighting for: bringing jobs back, to have a future that's worth living for, fucking the establishment and the (((small group of people))) that hold the strings behind the wall, but to no avail.

even if the average leftist declares himself able to see through media's lies, this is not true. It took me years of de-indoctrination to be able to actually see what was going on, and a lot of Holla Forums too.

The media is the first institution that should be attacked, along with how education is carried out. It is absolutely insane that a very small group of (((people))) can show so much garbage 24/7 to the whole world through the tv, movies, tv series and "news".

He was. In our hearts

it was
THE RUSSIANS
or it was
THE JEWS

choose carefully

finally, we ended racism
finally, we brought back racism

Daily reminder that Joseph McCarthy did nothing wrong.

Discounting fascist engineering and research wizardry. First jet engines, first guided missiles, for starters

It reads like words of inspiration. "You can do anything". I like it

Obama will be one of our finest Presidents by showing people of every background can work together!
BURN THE JEWS BURN THE JEWS BURN THE JEWS BURN THE JEWS
Funny how that works out.

In its full context the pussy quote doesnt seem so bad.

On the BBC they presented it like it was a real event rather than a metaphor about a hypothetical situation.

Wait, that's the full quote? "Grab them by the pussy" is one of the tamer quotes, why the fuck did they choose that line?

Who's that girl?

haha what an edgy little sod you are :DDDDDD xDD lmao nazism amirite fellow nazi xD

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I just wanted out of the mudslime sand box. King Nigger couldn't even do that right.

Epic thread.

Thanks, only webm's respect your privacy

t. linuxfag

This Post Was Awfully Jewish
h
i
s

P
o
s
t

W
a
s

A
w
f
u
l
l
y

J
e
w
i
s
h

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

best guess is that's about an hour-2 hours early. There weren't as many people there as during obongo's, but DC is a nigger town and there weren't people blocking access to the ceremony when obongo was sworn in. So the picture is misleading, but not particularly wrong. Of course, the monument is as far away as you can possibly get, which is why they don't show the view from the capitol

Are plebbitors really this thick or is CTR back?

See:
Someone went back through the livestream and caught the image as it panned across. It was just over 3 hours before the address.

r/milliondollarextreme is bretty gud sometimes

The jews fear the samurai.

Have another.

That thing is the very embodiment of the autistic screeching meme. Or, shouldn't I really know better by now? The autistic screeching meme memed this creature into existence.

They've been trained to be this thick. Upvotes and downvotes are a skinner box.

When did Chris Chan get arrested and for what? Probably perving on some kids?

Macing a gamestop employee for telling him to get out of the store, as he was banned from it for vandalizing displays.

Henceforth, the autistic screecher shall be its name.

I feel so envigorated when I watch this. Leftist salt could solve the world's energy crisis.

the lgbt page is gone too.
it is possible that they are just temporarily gone while they put up the new website design though.

send that fucker straight back to ching chong land. the fact that people are paying any attention at all to bullshit like this is proof that globalist indoctrination has spread way too far

I hear one of the "gamergirl" subs is something like 80% male

In 2008 I was a retarded degenerate lolberg who cared about muh guns, muh weed and muh freedom. Didn't understand race, didn't understand economics, didn't understand kikes.

Eight years under King Nigger was the prime driving factor in my pursuit of truth and gobbling of red pills. I'd wager there are many who share my experience.

Its from all those memes about Biden that came out a couple of months ago. Great for brainwashing girls and nu-males into thinking that Biden wasn't some pedophile scumbag.

They still think Biden is just some cute old man who's butbuddies with Obama.

so sayeth qeqq

Trump will have one on /jobs/ and /thewall/

That mean nothing you shitlib retards.

You newfags coming in for the truth is great but I think the orignals will always be the absolute madmen who did it for the laughs. The men scarred by the suffering of the world so badly all they can do is laugh to keep from crying. When the world has gone mad only the insane can see to guide us home.
They do it for free and what a great age we are entering into because of their work.

I'm in tears hahahahahahah

Holy fuck those never get old

Yea, and being gay seemingly makes you a good person automatically in this degenerate day and age.

Yeah, did you notice that "look up to see if the camera is still on, but not too long or too directly" glance? You can see kids do this right before they throw a temper tantrum, if you're quick enough.

underrated

We get 8 years of this.

Daily reminder to dox the (((default mods))) if you want to see reddit fall apart.

They're the one percent who controll 99 percent of the poz!

I think I might be a guy dyke

They have gotten extremely used to white people treating them as their spoiled children no matter where in the world they are.

This is what you need to be telling them. Go on reddit and break the conditioning. It'll be hard, you'll get downvoted and banned, but if a single person realizes the cognitive dissonance, it'll be worth it.
Red pilling pics related

cont.

This is the reason the working class Americans voted against these snobby people who went to college because they hate being belittled by these "college educated" people. Also, how many of these "college educated" people have jobs after they graduated? Someone post me the stats of this.

cont. 2

cont. 3

cont. 4

These leftoids are just painfully anti-white. That's all they even stand for anymore.
Also you always know a liberal is getting on their podium when they talk about "Fox news". It's like they think nationalists are all selfish olf boomer farts, I mean, "true conservatives".

cont. 5

That's a lot of poisoning. Is that including drugs and alcohol?

What is the name of this pedantic wojack?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmL-YlNDTas

There is something cathartic about watching the world burn on your own terms. Smile, sit back and cackle like Nero did as Rome burned.

OK so I found a subreddit for my local town and argued with some liberal I found. How'd I do and where should I take it from here?
Any points I may have missed out on?

They've learned absolutely nothing over the past two years. Shitting on working class Whites is still de rigueur. The patience of even the most moderate on the right is running out after listening to these faggots for the past 30 years.

To be fair, Hitler's art was terrible for his time. He painted in classical style, which is good, but he had an awful command of perspective. His lines were often warped and the scale of objects would be laughably disproportionate given their distance from one another. Many of his pieces has such bad perspective that they looked like unintentional surrealist works.

Perhaps then a seat in an art school would have rectified these supposed deficiencies.

dem shifty eyes

There's a reason these people are wrong.
It's because they're retarded and hate history.

Fucking kek

I knew I'd seen that exact eye movement before

I can do the honors for you since my specialty is purging with fire.

i'm SHOCKED

haha wow, reddit's history knowledge there

They're starting to realize it's actually happening.

What is the reconstruction era which resulted in millions of deaths as punishment on the South?

FUCK

I agree. That's why we need a functional structure of natsoc in each country and globalisation.
Global natsoc built on micronational natsoc.

you fucked up by treating these people as rational human beings, no amount of reason and factual arguments will convince them they are wrong.
I spent many months arguing with redditfags during the beginning days of the primaries and I learned quickly that there is are only two ways to convince these people:

1. They have to be beaten down by the very things they advocate for, whether it be niggers or communism until self preservation kicks in and they are forced to re-examine their actions.

2. Troll or bully the fuck out of them, they may initially hate you but after they get humiliated enough times they will switch sides or shut up. They are ultimately cowards and lemmings, they need a boot on their throat to keep them in line, treating them like people is a waste of time.

Remember, no one can be forced to take the red pill, it's something that one must do for oneself willingly.

True, but with my luck I always run into the """educated""" 40 year old liberals who flaunt their successful career and college education and use it against you. His problem isn't that he's uninformed, he just has really fucked up standards.

I've been sneaking a few red pills into there, but I'm pretty sure he's skimming my posts and missing them. So I'll likely have to bully AND sneak red pills into there.

Doing God's work, user

I like to call him doctor no

Oh look another libshit confusing Communism with Fascism again.

that was my first thought

user Ive been training my psychic GATE mind powers on the commute to work, cloud bursting like from the movie the men who stare at goats, It feels kinda crazy but at the same time pretty much every cloud i pick to burst disappears in like 30 seconds of mind memeing it to nothing. could just be crazy but then again maybe GATE and mememagic have awakened forces within us all. Perhaps we have broken the seals aeons old that have deprived us of our abilities.

ive been memeing in real life since the beginning, from destroying cucks and blasting berniebros in the seediest clubs of nyc to heeding the rally cry of the emperor in ny,nj and pa. without question i beckoned to the call of the pilgrimage and witnessed the righteous Ascension of the God emperor to the throne, and all of you were with me every step of the way. look at what we have accomplished user, there is nothing we cannot achieve, truly we are the masters of our own destiny, but also now the masters of our reality, through memes, and kek all things are within your reach. i memed myself a job, a new 14/88 gf and mind powers and anons i think i understand what trump means about thinking big, have faith anons we are on the cusp of incredible glory, it is an honor to fight beside you and an even greater honor to have you all as friends

t. user Colonel, 88th meme brigade, pa,nj,nyc, wa. dc,

The goal isn't to convince them. It is to destroy their argument, and then humiliate them. Humiliation is essential as it makes it impossible for them to recover. Once you turn the crowd against them, they are finished. If there is no crowd, then you are wasting your time. Read over his comments. He gauges worth based on how many important people agree with a person. He is even trying to correct your wrongthink so you can better appeal to those important people, like he does. I would have picked apart his argument. For instance, does he know that Obama did not carry majority approval over his presidency?
archive.is/MyT03
His approval was only slightly better than Jimmy Carter, and below Reagan and both Bush's. Trump has no significant approval ratings yet. Transistion ratings are high amongst his party and supporters. Considering how his opposition has treated him, I would not expect him to cater to them.

Why is it so much fun?

That might work for moderates and people more to the right of the extreme left. But with far-leftists they are so brainwashed that even Muslims killing their entire family, for example, won't stop them from claiming Islam is a religion of peace and that more Syrian refugees should be imported.

dailymotion.com/video/x3rv5gj

dank

I translated her screeching for non autists.

This is awesome, AND you can choose more than one!

We can select all the funny ass genders we want. Imagine someone has to refer to you as a transfaghag dyke on a bike gender nazi.

This triggers me. Maybe I'm just old but I thought lefties are against globalization. Does this reddit comment originate from an anti-Trump leftie?

The shitlibs seriously have no idea how much trouble they are in. Our way of thinking is accelerating like a rocket. People decided to make donald trump the most powerful man on earth because he said mean things about mexicans and muslims

its like a workout and a game at the same time. I think about how little the pressure has to change to dissipate it and then think of how far it is and then realize how delicate and sensitive the human brain is and how much closer most of those are and i feel like every time i do it im doing reps so i can use it on people.

Non of your business, you sickfuck!

My guess is leftists who dislike Capitalism are against globalization as it makes it easier for capital to treat people as easily replaceable resources, but leftists who want more pronouns are for it since these are completely brain-dead and do whatever will get them more likes on faceberg. Back in the day I don't think it was possible to call oneself a leftist without also being strongly anti-globalization.

Leftists love globalization because it redistributes the wealth of strong economies to weak ones. And then you have facilitators who attach themselves to the process of this redistribution and become vastly wealthy and call themselves PROGRESSIVE for it. Globalism is Multinational Communism.

moar

kek

Think like that:
The whole world is up against me - it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

your guess would be about as far away from the truth as possible then.

We actually fucking MEME'd the autistic screecher into reality.

So this is how magic works.

Underrated post

This faggot is a (((plant))).

I didn't even know Michael Berryman HAD a son!

what in the goddamn

Not for long.

What kind of horrific shitskin Asians live there? I thought you guys just got the nice low crime Japanese ones?

In the screencap, user asks "what does gender even mean anymore?". Browsing through the entire list and spotting shit like "aquarian", it isn't unthinkable to conclude that to these people, gender is a zodiac sign.

As to say a personality index created by amateurs, with no scientific basis.

As a live broadcast it was the most viewed in the history of the internet.

the churchill and hitler one are fake. It was said by strasser actually, who got purged by Hitler for being too much of a socialist.