Vice degenerates

Getting Wasted on Cum Cocktails
Our new, crazy intern Gabe got a bunch of her girlfriends and guy friends together to drink semen cocktails. Here's how that went.

Who hasn't had a mouth full of cum at some point of their life? Whether you spit, swallow or gargle you will always be left with that undeniable dick taste after you take your lover in your mouth. Most of the time it's not always a pleasant taste either. It's either too salty, too sweaty, or it just tastes like shame. But never fear! Thanks to Paul "Fotie" Photenhaue's new Semenology: The Semen Bartender's Handbook the taste of semen can be drastically improved. It's literally a book filled with drink recipes to make the perfect, cum cocktail.

archive.is/VhWR0

We are reaching levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible

This actually makes me want to gag, looking at that woman drinking semen.

the faggot made an entire cookbook

someone was spamming this on trs comments apparently

He started bronies and tomgirls.

I'm sure its a somewhat novel experience to have the booze and jizz combined instead of in succession.

I'm sure it was a great story to tell their cats and effeminate numale life partners.

At least the fruitcake is doing something with his life.

*fruitcake user

You'll cowards dont even drink yumyums.

womyn are not important

yeah…

These degenerates watch all the fucked up videos Vice brings from around the world and think 'hey look guise even we can be as degenerate now give us a 20 minute video'

Why take a good meme and ruin it?

I was expecting a Jew Star on necklace between those flap Jack's

Heh

Oh, how much one wishes that a vengeful spirit would descend on this earth and purge it of degeneracy like that.

Shit like this should be punished in public squares by flogging - I don't care if it's brutal or that mudslimes still do it, shame needs to be real and filth like this needs to be burned out with hot iron.

This, but still pic related.