Hey Holla Forums please help me

Hey Holla Forums please help me.

I'm having a discussion with someone who says that pic related is inaccurate, because it doesn't account for the differences between tops and bottoms.

Are tops less likely to commit suicide? Look at bisexuals at this pic here. Would top bisexuals be almost as likely as straight people to kill themselves?

Is being a top faggot more of a fetish and a bottom faggot basically mentally ill?

What?

Anyways, sage.

and self check

checked

All fags are mentally ill fetishists. I mean yeah, looking at it surface level the bottoms seem to be more mentally ill in that they derive all pleasure from being physically abused (fucked in the ass), but what does that make tops? They're perverts who lust after abuse victims. They're practically at the same level as pedos.

I wouldn't say that.

That seems kinda picking up the "all men are pigs" from feminists and women.
I thought the same way before that was pointed out to me. Men should be fine with their sexual attractio and not let them be shamed.

And I dont degrad bottoms to be children. Although you can see how fucked Milo is. He really shouldnt be in a leadership position.

He cannot go one week without mentioning that he gets fucked by niggers.

What this poster really doesn't account for is the difference between attempted suicide and """"""""""""""""""""attempted""""""""""""""""" suicide (read: attention whoring).

Faggots are much worse.

No. Pedos need to be gassed immideatly. Faggots can be alright.

fuck you, pedo

haven't considered that

what statistics does that even reference?

And finally, OP you need to fucking kill yourself. Or alternatively stop being a faggot. There is no excuse.

I am not faggot.

I am just curious. Bicurious. :^)

I'm still waiting for that same autist to spam this thread with the same 4 "gay facts" images that he lazily throws at every thread that mentions faggots.

I'm blanking on the 4th image, anyone wanna fill me in?

There are my genders pls respec em

I didn't save them. Waste of time.

Bitch, I'm a trans-nigger polygendered otherkin. I have six million pronouns and more genders than chins in a chinese fucking phone book. Don't make me show you how repression and getting triggered works, you'll fucking flee to the matriarchy when I do.

GTFO Holla Forums!

Stop posting that, that's not what I asked about.

Those freaks are obvious even to normies to be completly insane.

Yeah, sure you are faggot. Are top bisexuals helping the white birthrate? No? Then fuck off.

yes they are

most of them only experiment and settle with a woman later in life