Possibility of civil war in Brazil?

Redpill me on this one, Holla Forums, because I honestly don't know where to start: what is the likelihood of a civil war breaking out in Brazil? It feels as if this country simply won't be able to last much longer with how much the government is hell bent on working against its own citizens. A minister overlooking the investigation of the biggest corruption scandal in history also died in an "accident" today. Feels like shit's reaching the boiling point, and as much as I'm fascinated about it, I have no idea where to start.

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/tabares-family-crest
houseofnames.com/tavares-family-crest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAZIL? Bruh. In about 15hrs civil war hits USA

Bump to see if any HUEHUEHUE wants to drop a truth bomb.

Brazil might just be a major player in the coming years though, especially if Lula is elected president again (that, and I wouldn't put it past him to instill a communist revolution).

If that's true then fuck the Monroe Doctrine, WW3 now.

Yeah no. They've been saying that about Brazil for decades. It is impossible. It's a multicultural/multiracial hellhole with too few whites. There is no way they will every amount to anything with that many spics and niggers.

I'm mostly talking about the natural resources in the region, unless the fact that its rich in resources isn't exactly the truth.

Although the very fact that it is a race-mixing hellhole is already grounds for a possible civil war in the future. Whites are getting angrier.

Oh ok, yeah. They obviously have all the potential in the world when it comes to that. But the corruption is off the charts, so I don't think it will ever amount to anything, just like the entire continent of Africa. They don't even have the capacity to consolidate everything into a strong ruling faction, like the royal family in Saudi Arabia.

But even the Arabs are complete shit and wouldn't be where they are without westerners building all of their oil infrastructure.

Yeah, but unlike Africa, there is a substantial white and conservative population in Brazil. Certainly there will be a point when they won't simply cross their arms and watch things unfold. And what about the military? I would assume they don't completely ignore the possibility of another coup to end the corrupt government.

If you saw this pic as you rolled the thread, your life was trodden by Pepe Ultra Brilhante, spicy mice will materialize your rectum and your arse will burn unless only you comment "Brazil, Love or Leave"

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.

There will be a civil war in 2020. Kek wills it.

Can you count that white huezilian will not behave like an average white?

Bruno Cuckliasso doesn't count. He's a cuck. Look at his face. He probably takes loads and has his wife watch it.

Heil'd.

I feel like an increasingly number of whites in Brazil are willing to support traditionalist values. That is, they are opposed to race mixing and wish to uphold the morals of a coherent society. But that's just how I see it. I think the blatantly corrupt government may have woken up many, many whites, especially considering that blacks are the ones responsible for voting for corrupt politicians because then they get free gibsmedats.

Well, I don't want to make a separate thread, so I'll ask here.
I want to know my roots before taking a DNA test, since I'm still saving money for a good one. I'm researching the last name Tabares, and I'm unsure if the original is with a 'v' or 'b', then I read that the last name is either Brazillian (hue), Portguese, or…Anglo Saxon?
houseofnames.com/tabares-family-crest
Help would be nice.

Kek is willing the fucking civil war.

That is a Portuguese last name.

Also I suspect I know who you are.

I know you know who I am. Do you really?, if you've met me in person at one point, then I'm honored.

Dubs meta-confirm your confirmation

CHECKED

There's a hundred thousand of your last name
out there, though. I could be wrong.

houseofnames.com/tavares-family-crest

>houseofnames.com/tabares-family-crest

lf dubs, Clodovil and Eneias will rise again.

Civil war against whom ?
PTista commies and their allies ?

The dead cannot rise again…

But the Sigma Party will.

Brazil, Love or Leave

Brazil, Love or Leave

Who else? It'll be a war between whites and all the niggers who support the commies.

Who fucking cares?

Aren't cubans more nigger?

So I AM Spaniard after all! Thanks user, I wonder if I'm full Spaniard, or mixed with some other gene. For now, I'm mystery meat.

You shouldn't be too concerned about that unless your ancestors mixed in with some nigger or shitskin. You should be fine if your blood is fully European.

Kek wills the white race will ascend in Brazil.