Yolocaust: Meme Material

Yolocaust: Shocking art project puts Holocaust selfie-takers to shame
Shapira has given thoughtless tourists featured in the series, the chance to have them removed, by emailing [email protected]

archive.is/ownlD
rt.com/viral/374286-yolocaust-project-shocking-selfies/

POTENTIAL MEME MATERIAL
RUSSIA TODAY RETWEETS TGSNT

Other urls found in this thread:

trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/the-last-laugh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats actually kind of funny and cool. I wouldnt mind having him do a picture of me with a trench full.

#TriggeredJew

Any chance he will do some work for us…perhaps ben garrison?

BASED

hahahaha WUNDERBAR!!!!

Holy shit that is fantastic. Honestly, gutsy move on their part, they are going to have their name dragged through the mod. Top level irl shitposting, I am sure Kek approves.

SHADILAY!
The kikes brought it upon themselves.
The golem always turns on the master.

Those dubs indicate he does. Next step is to make "yolocausting" the new planking-esque fad among millenials only less gay and actually funny.

Pic related, when you are a raving antisemite and you yolocausting like…

Lol

OP has the fake one. here is the original

Only one of those is a "selfie".

Having someone take a picture of you isn't a selfie….

I love it.

In the very unlikely scenario that I find myself in Germany, specifically in Berlin (lol), I now know how I can entertain myself. I think a selfie at Auschwitz would also be a bit of a laugh.

cant wake up

Trump saying Fake news also gave me an idea.
OPERATION FAKE JEWS WHEN

GOOD MORNING

What fucking universe have I stepped into lads where a Russian news outlet retweets the man who uncovered the truth of the Second World War. I know this is soon to be year of the fire cock but Jesus Christ I didn't think to these levels would happen so quickly.

How many of their golems must turn on them before they learn?

Lo and behold, a kike is currently making a movie about the holocaust and humor.

THIS IS A FUCKING MARKETING CAMPAIGN, DIPSHITS.

trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/the-last-laugh/

I did this back in 2008 and didn't think a thing of it. We all thought it was funny and we weren't even that edgy back then

RIP sides

Am I the only one that saw 'Life Is Beautiful' in school?

Fire Cock doesn't officially happen until January 28th, you haven't seen anything yet. By the way, any gains you make personally in your life will be multiplied for the fire cock according to Chinese mysticism, so any positive endeavor you are engaged in, whether it is getting swole at the gym, a business, dank memes, a new job, a qt etc. you need to double down on it and work as hard as you can for the next 8 days. If you do the fire cock will exceed even your greatest expectations.

You are not alone, user. They also made us watch Schindler's list.

wait, i still don't get it

Pretty much this. It's only a matter of time until normalfags roll their eyes at yet ANOTHER Holocaust movie/media bullshit. Those old kikes are croaking with each passing day, and soon no one but kikes will care about something that didn't even happen.

Guys, guys, guys. We can use this.

To the meme machine, gentlemen. It's time to make the Holohaux even more of a joke than it already is.

Do these people not fucking understand that most of the people doing this shit are

Hitlerious!

holy cuck goys

Jesus you faggots are good at photoshop. I'm jealous

It's not complicated, get gimp and learn to lasso + cut.

And the TRS media kikes are making 2 and 3 threads about the same thing. See Islamic terror attack in melbourne. Shilling for shekel clicks is in freaking overdrive.

The jews are realizing that the current generation doesn't give a fuck about the Holocaust and is trying to shame those who have exercised or taken selfies around the monument in an attempt to get them to feel bad.
The less the current generations care about jews, the less likely they are to fund israel. Bad news if you're a kike.

BUMP THIS THREAD FOR KIKE BUTTHURT

MAKE MORE SHOOPS!!!

the inauguration is over, let's get back to fucking with the merchant people

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
There is no way that was an accident.

at first I was like… "No way"

Then I was like… "Our God is a awesome God, and his name is KEK"

nice reply.

He didn't even verify that I was who I claimed to be. wew.

let me post

i fapped to this

Polite bump for hilarity

These are so great!
A new win each day.

I get the feeling that this is just an excuse to flood millennials with even more holocaust propaganda, notice how most of the pictures feature piles of corpses? Maybe I'm wrong but I think the kikes have realised that the modern youth doesn't give a shit about the holocaust, I wouldn't put it past a kike to make a campaign like this with the sole purpose of getting youngsters to absorb their propaganda.

It's funny to us, but I'm not so sure that a child would find it amusing. As I said though I could be mistaken.

Naw I saw it too. It actually wasn't half bad for a lolocaust film.

That's accurate. It's funny because I've actually visited this memorial site, and the German who was showing me around, who was a student at the Humboldt Uni, said the entire point of the memorial is that people can run, jump, and play on it. It's meant to be part of the landscape, something everyone can enjoy, not some somber straight-faced art exhibit.

No you see. The next step is to use the yolocaust to our advantage.

We can start by asking innocent questions or even memeing that the jews never died and that they were photoshopped in (even though this is actually the truth). We can start showing our photos - the ones of the before and after photoshopping a jew in. like the one of a jew hanging from a tank, the room of jews, the swimming pool etc.

And just like that, they question the narrative.

TGSNT's Twitter is amazing, just found out he had a Twitter acct.

bump

You left out the part where he leaves these shops up until the good goyim literally beg for forgiveness in order to have them taken down. Embed is a mirror.

when do we turn the feminists on him for promoting rape culture? :^)