CNN WANTS YOU!

In true Orwellian newspeak, despite the lowest level of trust among the public, CNN's CEO proclaims they are the most-trusted; and to prove it, the 'news' network is hiring a reporter to cover "fake news."

As The Hill reports, "CNNMoney is expanding its Media team," a Turner job advertisement reads.

Well that could get a little awkward for some of CNN's lead anchors, and as a reminder, CNN's media team is led by "Reliable Sources" host and senior media correspondent Brian Stelter.

No salary is mentioned in the ad (which we assume means this role would be undertaken for free by some true patriot).

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-19/cnn-hiring-angry-fake-news-reporter-must-be-intimately-aware-darkest-corners-web

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-19/cnn-hiring-angry-fake-news-reporter-must-be-intimately-aware-darkest-corners-web

Sounds like a job for a Plebbit tier cuck.

yes. examine why believe the holohoax happened. id like to know.

how hard would it be to get this job just so you can toe the line for a week and then come out with crazy shit to ruin what little credibility people hold in cnn

Why doesn't Holla Forums apply?

I applied. Kek willing I get the job

Why don't you apply?

turnerjobs.com/job/new-york/senior-writer-cnn-media/1174/3830760?mc_cid=74b37af52a&mc_eid=3d486b0827

how stupid are you goyim?

And immediately bombarded with gore and traps as soon as they open their mouth. What could possibly go wrong?

I want the job. I'm British so that might be a problem as CNN is Yank.
But I'm into mythology; currently reading Icelandic sagas in Old Norse because it's interesting. I also love the Anglo Saxon mythology (which is basically Norse), and Celtic mythology. All parts of my culture.
I can make very good stories up from out of my imagination. I make them for my kids. I haven't written them down.
A hero figure is necessary, some magic spells, a damsel in distress, dragons, some tragedy but a happy ending.
It's formulaic, but my chidren love my stories. It's good if you can do different voices.

I'd make a good CNN reporter.

t. Ian Huntley

nigger wut?

if cnn's trusted fake news analyst came out and said the holocaust was fake people would be freaking out long after he was fired. people who know it is fake already don't trust the msm

ANYONE HERE WHO CAN SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS

I would apply if I was a was an amerifat. Write half-believable crap, implicate reddit, etc. Eventually reveal your power level and claim that your investigation into all these stories led you believe they are actually real.

First article should be about Pepe.

did they mean us?

it would be fun having the shortest career in media history

I can see it now, some autistic user sperging out live on air, GTKRWN 14/88

wew

When will you learn that the (((MSM))) is and always has been a hollyjew trick?

To me it sounds like they really are looking for a goon. They do it for free, know about the "darkest corners" and they've certainly been on the internet long enough. A lot of years being a selfcentered namefag can make one aggressive in hunting out percieved inaccuraries.

I'm an OK writer. Should I apply and fake them out? The levels of fake news would be pretty high…If you watch CNN still I don't want to talk to you, so I would have a hard time dealing with working there.

>and be intimately aware of its darkest corners
Hey, that's us! Scheisse, der juden know! Shut it down!

My wife has a writing degree she doesn't use and I spend a significant amount of my free time in the trenches. I should get her to apply for the job then she can write whatever the fuck I tell her.

So basically they are asking JIDF to help? There is no way anyone from Holla Forums passes their "vetting" process without lying through their teeth.

They are also admitting they're putting up negative propaganda around the world because he doesnt kowtow to them.

stay clueless CNN

How delusional are these fucks?