INCOMING ASSANGE PRESS CONFERENCE

INCOMING ASSANGE PRESS CONFERENCE
Just announced. Starts in about an hour. Audio stream on the WL twatter just before it starts they seem to say. archive.is/48eHg
Place your bets:
1. Assange throws himself on Trump's mercy in return for Private Tranny.
2. Fucking nothing: some britbong bint stuttering for an hour.
3. Trump watersports webbums.
4. .jpegs of Brennan on the hajj.
5. Other. Enter details in the box below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
periscope.tv/w/a0-ghDF6WUViR0R6bE1kUWV8MU95S0FBZXBBbURLYkpFHjeVtfm-6-yzTxR0JBkswQdLArHKtfNsPK38Do2z
youtube.com/watch?v=8R81YjRnZEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/592490045593948161
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6. buy my book and DVD

Manning is worthless now. His mind is destroyed and his suicide is inevitable.

Assange don't give yourself up my dude.

confirmed

my bet is assange is kill and they fake it and thus only the audio after the face2face software was proven to be glitchy in the last interview

We know what you think.
Now fuck off.

Been getting a lotta mileage outta this one

whats your problem? you wanted us to make bets, i made one. now you are pissed.

I would like an explanation as to what the fuck just happened there if it's not software rendered.

no one going to link or what?

It's a morph cut in a common video editing software.

Waiting for them to tweet the link.

op you fucking fag. now get out

Praise Kek

I think it is most likely that Assange is still alive and still in the Embassy, but in US custody.

kek confirms.
however i dont know whats up with assange, and neither claim that i do. but i do find it weird that since that incident where they cut of his internet he wasnt seen anywhere live, and i think he said if there were ever rumors about assange being out of control for wikileaks or his death he will appear on the balcony or something to proof wikileaks is still trustable. yet it didnt happen.

im not saying ignore every new leak of wikileaks, but you should be carefull and sceptic about it.

Where do I watch it? Can't find it on Twitter or FB.

Checked. It apparently isn't posted yet. 4 minutes yet, user.

Assange never even existed as a real person.
Film "S1im0ne" very related.

If it was rendered on a computer… and rendered that fucking good, how would this even happen?

That's not something that would happen if the whole thing was made in a computer…

That is a morph from editing software algo trying to fix a dropped frame or a splice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

the technology is there already, its pretty easy to fake such a video already

Sure are sensitive about that one. Calling shit a conspiracy theory to dismiss it doesn't work here.

You don't do morph cuts in the middle of a sentence.

Is there still no stream?

Calling something a "theory" with zero evidence is called bullshitting.
There's ample evidence that Assange is alive and in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

lol thats not even close

and you need a video of Assange doing the interview to be able to create the fake one interview

and why would there be a morph if they had such power rendering power? they can render everything perfectly lifelike except that 1 frame? computer took a break?

That shit is pretty much a meme at this point.
Most likely its an artifact from video encoding or rendering or just a glitch in the digital broadcast, it happens a lot in TV broadcasting. Most of the time people don't notice because they usually aren't looking at a show frame by frame.

That software isn't perfect user, needs a near seamless loop of already known and recorded footage to render and morph the face.
It can't handle yet dynamic movement or breaks in the face, like how Assange moved his hands and arms inbetween his face and camera a number of times during the Hannity interview.

And if you don't have stock looping footage, would need a perfect face double.

And there's also ample evidence he is on longer in control of his own activities, like the fact he has not used the correct hash.

What evidence is there? These strange videos with weird editing effects? Or the disjointed interviews where the questions and answers don't quite match up?

This is disinfo. You don't need "a video of Assange doing the interview to be able to create the fake one interview". You just need a picture of his face for a basic thing, or some video of his face at different angles for a more advanced imitation. If freebie webcam software can do half-decent face imitation, you better believe the government is capable of doing it lifelike.

are all you people crazy?

that is the exact case you would use a morph, you wouldn't need it if it was a straight cut lolololol

youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac

Pilger, Hannity and Anderson are holograms too, right?

Man, responses like this make it really seem like there's something to this idea.

Yeah, and aliens did 9/11 you disinfo faggot.

not knowing what a bug is

so in order to fake the interview i have to make the interview that i want to fake?

maybe, maybe not. thats why i said to just be carefull with wikileaks stuff until we actually see him live in front of an audience

keep in mind that this is some private program. the government might be a decade more advanced with this, or at least more advanced than this program due to basically limitless funding

it's up
https:// t.co/mm5nJ3COkE

point 2 and 3 were meant for>>8830604

Sure, but why would RT go along with it? They're a propaganda arm of the Kremlin.

user, the government has spent billions on shitty planes and other projects for decades and they are still complete shit.

Meanwhile with slavmagic and a handful of rubles, Russia made a sci-fi tier directional EMP superweapon capable of disabling missiles, planes, drones and even fucking tanks, carrying out live combat tests of the thing in Ukraine.

Fucking periscope never works for me.
periscope.tv/w/a0-ghDF6WUViR0R6bE1kUWV8MU95S0FBZXBBbURLYkpFHjeVtfm-6-yzTxR0JBkswQdLArHKtfNsPK38Do2z
Any jewtube streams of it?

Has anyone else noticed that Julian always sounds really autistic when he talks?

at this point always expect all major governments to work together and stage tension to install fear into our minds to make us controllable

of course it isnt some guarantee they are more advanced, but they surely have more ressources to develop than some random company making it very well possible they are a lot more advanced than what we know. for example the hubble telescope

I feel you, 150% CPU usage atm.

its on wikileaks twitter, of course no video, at least (((julian))) isnt (((sick))) this time

He's an OG hacker. kinda goes with the territory.

stream it from mpv

Youtube alternate link
youtube.com/watch?v=8R81YjRnZEE

its not about not believing them, but about to not blindly trust them.

No shit, autists care more about truth than societal norms and status.

Assange basically spent his youth on the grandfather of imageboards, BBS/Usenet.
The culture then was actually very similar to modern imageboards.

I bet he spends some of his freetime shitposting on an imageboard.

A tremendous intellectual without autism sounds like someone with autism to you?
What other words can you use to describe what you hear?
obviously your vocabulary is lacking

you're an idiot. you're mother never told you that enough when you were a child

Anyone have the screencap of people talking shit about the NES and Atari 2600 back in the 80s and it's basically word for word a Holla Forums thread?

it's called a morph cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo

Very interesting how Assange considers western countries and white countries the same thing.

Assange confirmed for one of us?

Your*

This. Another oldfag here and this is why I love this place. Social(ist) media is dead.

Wikileaks is confirmed to browse 8pol. Most obvious evidence is this direct link to /pdfs/ on their twitter.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/592490045593948161
I've also seen several instances of info/resources broken on Holla Forums being tweeted shortly after on their twitter.

He's dead.

(checked)

was it any good?

He's simply choosing his words carefully, thereby creating structured and nuanced statements. It's called intelligence.