KING NIGGER SAYS US WILL SOON HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT, A LATINO PRESIDENT, A JEWISH PRESIDENT, A HINDU PRESIDENT...

KING NIGGER SAYS US WILL SOON HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT, A LATINO PRESIDENT, A JEWISH PRESIDENT, A HINDU PRESIDENT, A "MIXED-UP” PRESIDENT AND OTHERS IN THE FUTURE

In his final press conference, Obama shared his vision for the future of American politics.

archive.fo/TNLbi
youtube.com/watch?v=ljNE-1XbU94

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kkI46
archive.is/KLf2B
archive.is/alN47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't he the mixed up president
dunham is a jewish name from his mother, right? so he is a jew and a nigger

He's totally right guys.

Ivanka Trump
George Zimmerman
Stephen Miller
Barron "Kalki" Trump

Wishful thinking. Dunham is an English name.

We could have had a Jewish president if the DNC didn't rig against Bernie.

Where's the Muslim president?

Did someone say Dunham?

Daily reminder that King Mulatto is a mixed up president.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

He's a kike too.

Picture in OP's post

Triggered

Well, we already had a mixed-up muslim jewish woman president the past 8 years.

Obama in a nutshell, you can have a black jewish
armless president who cares as long as xhe backs and will constant bailout the international bankers.

If you are into eating shit that is fine, as when the war comes with russia! that is all you will be eating!

200% jewish vision, who rely chiefly on subterfuge.

The audacity of this fucking nigger, thank Kek he is gone in a day

Fuck this negro.

This hysterical nigger has spent well over a week just shitting the bed in sheer panic. Stop taking anything he says seriously, he's simply TERRIFIED of his time being up and knowing he's going to get fucked HARD as soon as President Trump starts the corruption and treason probes that will sink Cunton and company

There are a lot of jewggers. Many of the "I'm so black and oppressed" quadroon activists. They're very dangerous.

"IF"

Until the day I die

Next two days hell of a ride UNTIL 2017 20 01 nighttime.

Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
"Trump's favorability rating historically low, poll finds"
archive.is/kkI46

Tuesday (((News comes out)))
(((news)))
archive.is/KLf2B

Wednesday False Storm
false storm
archive.is/alN47

Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken

Friday CURRENT YEAR

O-O-Okie doke

Then America has no future.

Hindu is my favourite. Some poo in the loo type who just says, durka and durka durka while head bobbing.

Alrighy junkie nigger, don't let the door hit you in your faggot ass on the way out.

Last day of this nigger.

Been waiting for this fucking day since 2008

obongo was the magic negro. They are very unlikely to dredge up another smug shitskin that whites would vote for, since they've already heard all of that and it didn't lead to the promised utopia at all

if we wanted to be proactive though we should be harvesting info on all of the democrats' diversity hires pre emptively

He is the first Affirmative Action president, and this is the only reasoning he knows.

And he clearly has a chip on his shoulder regarding h'whytes.

down with the androgynous mixed race agenda!

Go back to reddit, cuck. Ivanka is a dumb bitch.

You forgot
A AYY LMAO PRESIDENT

commies have no shame
just like they accuse capitalists of treating people like numbers but on the other hand they kill people based on quotas

Remember when the notion that the president is just a puppet for the elite was a "conspiracy theory"?

Now they're smearing it in your face.

After Trump, they'll make sure the two candidates are a tranny with pink hair and an otherkin quantumsexual genderfluid with green hair.

Who cares about politics. Pick the one with the fancy hair color and the most outrageous sexual preferences.

we wuz egyptians and jews b-cuz we wuz evr body

This mincing low T fairy gaynigger was the first female president.

user pls, the politically correct term is jiggajew

source?

ROFL

Lmao Obama still thinks he's in the other timeline

Thank Kek we escaped.
That was quickly becoming a living hell.

To everyone who had their jimmies rustled by this shit, one reminder:

Today is the last day a NIGGER will be in charge in any civilized country.

A real nigger has never been tried!

Abominations.

why the hell is diversity so important to this chimp?

Because hating white men is their primary moral value.

That's literally the point of the war we're fighting. The NWO wants a mixed slave caste to serve them forever and it looks like they really want it to be mulattos which would explain all the BM/WF shit we see in the media.

She is a jewess like you, you stupid yid. Her mother was a communist banker, she is a jew as is Obama, because she is a fucking jew. Both Rosenfelds were kikes, so are Eisenhower and the Bush family, jews gotta jew. Hell, Bush Jr is John Kohns cousin.

Yes.

(checked)
Because he, like the other faggots rallying for diversity, know they have no inherent virtue or value so they're trying to make just being "not white" something of value. Because deep down, they know that whites are superior.

Iron Anne "just how many fucking jews are in America" Coulter can take over in 4 years with my blessing.

The Jew media is throwing as many bones to their leftist goombas as they can possibly fucking find. They're trying to stir up anger and (un)righteous indignation to inspire their sycophants to violent opposition because the initial mood after the God Emperor's win was complete demoralized defeat. They're using lots of words, but they aren't saying anything.

Wrong again, Trump is about to eliminate affirmative action

I'm bong and there are only black people in the big cities. I live in the sticks. My wife is Indian background and her religion is Hindu.
What amuses me is that our kids get treated differently. Not in a bad way, but people go out of their way to treat them well.
I don't like it, because I want our children to be be the same as other kids.
I've tried to understand this. And I can only conclude that it's a term I don't wish to use: "virtue signalling". As in demonstrating lack of racism by being overly kind. It's sickening. Our children are just kids. They play in the dirt, eat loads, want money, are lazy but energetic, need guidance with homework, etc. It pisses me off when they are treated differently.
My wife is Hindu faith, from Anlgo Indian background. (it's to do with empire) She's never been to India. I'm Christian and there is no conflict between our religions. She attends church with me.

Obama is being a twat. He's talking about black people and people like my wife as if they're disabled. I seriously want to deck him.
But he has loads of secret service people. And I don't plan on being killed. I prefer making furniture and going fishing.

Go away race traitor.

Oh it's you again, why aren't you already infected from your wife's shit?

We know you're a shitposter, what isn't sure yet is whether you're from Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Either way, this spam is not entertaining. Filtered.

He would have been welcome at TRS.

Says the guy who wants a woman president.

why do you even come here you stupid cuck?

This is patently false. I'm not in the city and I had the displeasure of riding the bus just last week and it was full of nigger kids chimping out all over the place with their parents doing nothing to stop them. It may as well have been the mine cart level from Donkey Kong Country. The UK is RIP, within a decade its all over. All the schools are full of muds and niggers, all the universities and tech jobs are being taken over by chinks.

Dunham is an English name, its on par with names like Cunningham. Though that wouldnt discount the idea that Obama has some Jewish ancestry, just the part about Dunham being a Jewish name is wrong.

So Corey Booker doesn't real, then? If the democrats can recoup even a fraction of their demographic losses and the niggers and libs turn out better because we president again then there isn't going to be much chance of stopping him from being our second magic negro president. And if Trump delivers in spades and it doesn't look like 2020 is going to be their year then they'll forward a saboteur to put on a show (ie. do nothing except shit on Trump) and wait until 2024.

You and me both user. Been planning a party for tonight to celebrate his monkey ass getting the boot, and a bbq tomorrow to celebrate the Trumpenfuhrer's ascendance.

They'll have no cultural heritage and be brainless idiots. The perfect slaves. We literally avoided dystopia.

Cory Booker is a sperging lolcow. Too emotional and can't think on the fly at all. If they really do try more with him it'll only be a disaster. Kek willing.

Best summary of racemixing I've seen is that "A white woman who has a mixed race child has more in common with Nigel Farage than she does with her own child."

Honorary isnt the same as being a literal kike. Hitler may have call the Japanese honorary Aryans but that doesnt mean you look at them as actual Aryans bro. Also it makes more sense that Brits are just really good goyim.

Yes please. Let's burn this 4th turning down.

Don't do it user.

I have an anglo name but it isnt dunham or anything ending ham.