"WHITE PEOPLE HAVE 5 YEARS LEFT"

ACLU Official Mocks Elderly White People, Tells Them They Have ‘Five Years Left’

An official for the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California mocked elderly white people at a city council meeting last week, telling them they had “five years left.”

archive.fo/N2wVj

Other urls found in this thread:

aclusocal.org/en/luis-nolasco
mobile.twitter.com/luigimonstre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MP4

kek. That's all that really needs to be said to that.

I keep seeing the timeframe of 5 years.

still not sure what it all means

It's good to see them say things like that in the open, because if there's ever a race/civil war, people won't show mercy to them.

All I know is, Hispanics and blacks love killing each other and the Hispanics are winning.

Unless Trump starts mass deporting spics and niggers, the USA will go the way of Rhodesia.

He's not gonna deport legal citizens, dude. You'll have to sterilise, expel and/or kill them yourself.

White Californians need to divide and conquer the niggers and the spics. The best strategy would be to ally with the niggers against the annexation of Aztlan. Both Whites and niggers are imperiled by this Spic irredentialism. But how do we win over the niggers?

1. Appoint a majority on the Supreme court
2. Have them rule that anchor babies are not and never were citizens
3. Start mass deportations
4. Make life so unbearable for the few remaining legal spics that they leave on their own accord.

We only need the will.

Irredentism

Jokes on them when their sick fantasies they've been working on for all these years completely backfires on them. Despicable pukes.

Wouldnt overthink it.
People like the three, but if the three isnt enough the next thing you think of is the five because the four is too close to the three and the six doesnt seem as "round" as the five.
We have five fingers, the worktime of the week has five days, we count in blocs of five with crayon marka etc. Five feels gud.

trips….that's all

Hes prolly not wrong.

This is how the Serbians got rid of their Muslim urbanite population in the 19th century. But they had to acquire independence from the Ottoman Empire first. In our case, we need the racial egalitarian regime to crumble. It's not as simple as electing Trump, unfortunately.

Spicks are a much worse problem than niggers in Southern California.

Imagine a white guy saying what he said to a black or mexican crowd. he would get lynched on the spot.

I HOPE the kikes crash the economy under Trump in order to set back nationalism. It will just radicalize politics and make White normies fall into our laps. These spics are arrogant now but wait until White people rebel against their deracination and take revenge on ZOG and its demographic replacements.

California will want independence soon, give it to them and watch it collapse once the EBT gets cut off.

Why ? This will just show that if they move in mass somewhere Whites will just give up.

Stop being retarded.

California will collapse in 5 years. Then we re-annex it as a territory without admission into the union. Thus they have no vote.

Sometimes one has to take a hit for the team. I am not saying this is one of those but that might change later. As for the outcome, well that is hopefully what will push for change.
If not you are fucked either way.

and it will be smoldering ruin by then, but it will serve as an important lesson of what happens with liberalism, non-white immigration and large wealth gaps.

But at least you will have gotten rid of all the SJW nests.

If we meme it right, all of the SJWs will move from the rest of USA to California and will get destroyed there by the Mexicans they love so much.

Land can be regenerated with the blood of the cuck.

Its Adolf who killed the remnants of Prussia you idiot.

Irony is a social construct, stop shoving your primitive hateful views down their throats you monster!

I will do this

You took Prussia by force and now whining when we took it from you

Meh. This fiat currency, private central banking, and fractional reserve banking can only go on for so much longer. There WILL be a crash of our economy, and it WILL be a clusterfuck the likes that of which will be unequaled in history due to the sheer scale of what's going on now.

The normies will be angry. There will be races taking their frustrations out on others. That is the time for whites to carve out the cancers from the American body. I highly doubt it will happen at any other time. As much as I hate saying it, we need a massive clusterfuck of an economic collapse to secure the future for the white race

this is how I got rid of my beaner neighbor

Seriously though, this needs to be noticed by Trump, they are bragging about ethnic replacement, it's literally an invasion

Needs to be reciprocated.

If it gets its independence, then we cut off EVERYTHING. They lose their water source from the north, they lose all federal funding for all forms of welfare, health insurance, and city projects, any American-based businesses will be required to move base of operation into the continental US proper or get jewed by massive trade tariffs, and you will have a mass exodus of US citizens abandoning the new 'country' as they seek to keep their citizenship and rights instead of living in a newly-created shithole 3rd-world country right in our own backyard.

In about 5-10 years, they will do something stupid and either beg us to rejoin the union or we simply annex them and force our laws back on them. I mean, they don't realize the reality of their situation, let alone how to run a fucking country, so I highly doubt that if it did happen which I don't think will ever work, since someone in the next 4 years will likely pass more stringent voter registration and vote audit laws it would stick around for very long.

From the description:
White people need to stop this shit.

That means the city has 5 years as Whites pay all the taxes.

Being a shitbag city doesn't stop ICE from coming in and fucking their shit up.

Anyway during the next 5 years what is going to happen, is that the pensions will all collapse because the new workers are dumb and thus poor and fewer in number. It's going to be fuuuuuun.

aclusocal.org/en/luis-nolasco

This racist cuck of the Jews was very unprofessional in his speech as a representative of the ACLU.

mobile.twitter.com/luigimonstre

Tell him how you feel Holla Forums

All the silly ass old white commies are sitting there as that wetback is up there basically saying that you have 5 years left while he is mentioning that he and his other brown brothers are going to take over. They cease to understand that HE AND HIS BROWN SHIT SKINS BELIEVE THIS AND WILL WORK TO MAKE THIS A REALITY.

They absolutely cease to see that we are in a conflict for the future of our people.

And they wont pay for other illegals. So try you santuary when Trump cuts the funding.

Anything for the agenda.

Unless you say something not approved by the party.

this dirty spic lives in my county

Of course he's a homo. Check out his twitter. This is one Mehican that ain't breeding more brown babies.

This is what drives me insane about white SJWs/liberals/commies - it's that they're too retarded and/or brainwashed to understand that people like this want to eradicate them; and unlike white people, these people are actually pretty united under the banner of their race. If the hispanic guy was out there saying "No gays", the white people would be going insane. If the message was "No interracial marriage!", they'd be going insane. If the message was "No rights for transsexuals!", they'd be blubbering messes. When he's saying that "we" want to take you over, they applaud and clap like retarded seals because that's the "tolerant and diverse" thing to do. It's insane and quite literally suicidal in the long run.

I actually often talk to two brothers (both in their early 20s) from Kentucky who are both very "progressive", and one of whom actually calls himself a communist (not just simply in the "I'm a NEET who thinks I'm edgy" way, but actually does go to BLM protests, did organizing for Jill Stein during the election, etc.). They both take jabs at white people (despite both being as white as you'd expect someone from Kentucky to be) and the commie one in particular thinks blacks are the coolest thing ever and often posts stuff like "Ugh, white people" all of the time. He's actually a pretty smart (at least book smart) guy too which is all the more confusing. I get this vibe that the logic behind it is that they think that if they whip themselves, all the brown people will think they're "just like them" - even though at the end of the day, they're just going to thought of as two more straight white blue-eyed Kentuckian devils. Fucking insane.

Whites are the true minorities on planet Earth. White people should reaffirm this to themselves daily. If Whites go, everything goes.

remember this for later boys, headshots are too good for them

He's a homo.

I simply used that as an example of something that would have triggered SJWs.

In case you havent figured out, hes talking about the white genocide, or rather, bragging about it. Personally, I feel when we see people like this, the tables should be turned and they should be the ones begging for mercy while we laugh at them - with absolutely none left to give.

How convenient, you wont even need to spend much on gas.

Neato. Not like you or anyone else are going to do anything about it. You'll bitch on Holla Forums and continue to not reproduce.

That Faggot Mexican producing butt babies?

I already have 2 kids, FBI, I'm sure you knew that already though

Deceptive, the values on the right are very small which means the drop isn't as much as the representation would have it appear.

It's funny how spics and niggers think them being the majority is a "victory", yet once they remove whites from power, their region will turn to shit.

See Zimbabwe, South Africa, and every other brown shithole for examples.

Your wifes kids don't count, you know that right?

Why does everyone always respond in this typical way whenever someone mentions they're marginally functional adults? They're my kids.

a bit late for that isnt it

You already know the answer to that question.

It's a cuckold-joke
Amirite fellow Pol/

In order to remove hate, white people have to go away because they're the only people that can spew hate not these "oppressed" POC.

enough to vote Trump again in 4 years

If we lose, I really envy the old whites who will at least get the early exit. Those of us left behind will suffer the tyranny of multiculturalism and globalism. I legitimately fear my final days will be cooped up in a retirement home, catered too by uncaring and hate filled niggers and spics.

you're delusional if you think they'll give you even that.

Soon they'll have their Mootxico 2.0 when the whites are gone and the gibmedats dry up.

Mexico has a white'ish minority as well that tries to isolate itself from the hordes of scum as good as they can.

This kind of thing needs to get more exposure. It's something that pushes whites out of the liberal groupthink.

Meanwhile whites are prospering in Mootxico.

Will this be the endgame? Whites moving to their shithole to make things happen cause everything isn't jew tier priced yet and the cycle repeating itself? One has to wonder…

why even post here if you consider that an option?

This is what leftists really believe.

You will have nothing left to lose at that point. Go to Valhalla shiny and chrome.

Where I'm staying in Central America is like this. In my town, Whites own and live in all the houses, Whites own all the local businesses, the local schools teach classes in English and the White kids outnumber the Mestizos 4-1. The police actually do their jobs here because they know who butters their bread.

It's important to keep in mind that Mexico in particular has had an entire cactus up its ass about losing the Mexican-American war, and it's a big reason why Mexicans are hostile to Americans to this very day. I haven't had a single brown person here try to call me a racist or do any of the bullshit we put up with from Mestizos in the US, and I think it's precisely because they aren't Mexicans. They know that our presence makes the crime rate drop and our economic prowess means they get to have 9-5, 40 hour a week jobs and live in houses instead of starving in tin shacks in the forest.

I'm almost hoping the Mexicans never figure out that there are White colonies that prosper in places like this. We all know the pattern: Whites move in, Whites build things, then the barbarian hordes show up to take what we built, the barbarians destroy it all, then they look for us again so they can zerg rush us again.

The only feasible thing is hoping to drive down their birth rates, while boosting our own.

trips of truth

Tell them that the mexicans won't give them any gibs.

but blacks and mexicans don't have a problematic history of yada yada yada

nice inside job digits you got there though

Kill yourself. No sacrifices.

don't forget overrule affirmative action so the low IQ apes will be forced to be the underclass they are

We'd have to extend the wall much longer which I think is an unnecessary cost. I think it's just funnier if we make California red through Trumpism rather than being a cowardly whitey and running to the pacific northwest, know what i mean?

It's because they don't have personal relationships with blacks. For example, when I look at my own life, I realized that most of the people that fucked me over were white. Meanwhile the majority of your exposure to blacks is through the media. These are the emotional anchors that lead whites to throw their race under the bus.

So Grandma better get an apprenticeship or pick up a rifle.

That's how Texax came to be.

The purge cannot start soon enough.

Please somebody cut that spics head off.

Shitksins only take a united front approach when they hate White people. In reality they're all at each others throats and Spics are also retards that like to parade around about how high a percentage of European DNA they have to attack other spics with.

The numbers of crimes in the stats will drop significantly if you stop arresting criminals.