Why is Israel such a shithole?

Why is Israel such a shithole?
Isn't this place supposed to be some kind of rich kike utopia where all the kikes go and live in wealth and peace together?

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

eceleb thread
sage

Funny, I only found h3h3 like a week ago. Too bad he is a kike.
I was also surprised at how shitty israel looks. It's funny how ethan will often go on about hating israel and israelis though.

Sometimes that faggot makes nice videos

could have posted other video, but don't tell me it isn't decent
answer my question instead

Its simple.

Only rich jews are allowed to have luxurious life.

What people don't understand about jews, is that they are so greedy, they don't even provide money for better life of their own people.

Please, nobody wants this thread bumped up. Only TRS is concerned about protecting israelis..

how is this protecting israelis?

This shows how diverse they are. I thought niggers weren't allowed in israel. Makes me think israel is actually a US controlled state, instead of US being controlled by it.

Jews control the US who control Israel.

It's because Jews are lazy parasites.

Parasites don't live long off of other parasites.

And there are people on Holla Forums who dare to say that jews are nationalist. When they don't care about their own who are of low wealth. Fuck.

Because Jews are just parasites that are entirely reliant on the people the consider subhuman. They've never had to learn how to build or maintain anything, just wandered from place to place stealing from more advanced cultures until they are expelled. Also Christianity is Jew bullshit they made up to destroy Rome.

No thread without D&C, right?

I personally think Hebrew writing in the block form makes rather beautiful calligraphy. Then I see the graffiti in the thumbnail and remember it's Jewish, that's the ugliest fucking graffiti script I've seen

Shill, Pls go