Idiot tries to set himself on fire outside Trump Tower

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/821562349471625217

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/AcidChan
archive.is/xeqmG
archive.is/af6Ek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Theroux's_BBC_Two_specials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we meme magicking California into the new Florida?

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn, literally

How do you fail to set yourself on fire yet succeed in burning all your shit in a pile in the middle of the street?
Oh yeah, jew propaganda, that's how!

Fucking christ OP, at least try to put some effort in.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAhaaaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Damn I haven't had a laugh this good in a few months

I apologize on behalf of my home state. Again.

Says the leftard while disrespecting the constitution by not accepting the constitutionally elected new president.

You wanted to sacrifice yourself, dying in a blaze, as a martyr to your cause.

Then, when given the opportunity to explain what your cause is, you stutter about muh constitution and realize you don't really have a cause, you just have delusions of grandeur and a martyr complex.

If any of you autists ever do anything this stupid I'll drive down there, douse you in gasoline and burn you myself.

Pleb. also thought Pabst was a redneck beer, have I been signalling wrong this whole time?

user doesn't fuck around when it comes to suicide.
encyclopediadramatica.se/AcidChan

Jej. I'm afraid so, user. PBR is a Midwestern working class beer, but when you drink it in California, you're just signalling that you're too good for Tecate but not good enough for Sam Adams. In Cali at least it's the quintessential hipster beer. I felt much less bad about drinking it by the pitcher in Minneapolis though.

That man looks criminally unscathed.

GODDAMMIT I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD HAPPENINGS

After trying Pacifico (tastes bad and gives horrible headaches) and Corona I decided to never drink mexican beer again so I haven't tried Tecate. Sam Adams is good but tbh I mostly drink Pabst because it's extremely cheap and tastes fine.

How do you fail at lighting yourself on fire?

Bohemia is breddy gud

this can't be legitimate

We didn't start the fire.

I guess the drought got to him.

Meme your state to break off already.

There's a limit to how much you can poison the union.

If I see it I'll check it out. Idk where you live but if there is a Zion Market (korean grocery store) they have 1.5L bottles of pretty good stouts, pilsners, and a few other types of beer for 3 bucks.

Schlomo told me 4 jews could burn completely in 15min. How come this guy survived?

Poor guy just wanted to be high energy.

they are literally self-immolating

I really want calexit to actually be a thing so the people causing all the problems will either leave or die off in conflict.

CA was the original FL user

We will reclaim California for the Aryan paradise it once was!

Someone tell him he's a faggot, not a Buddhist monk.

Fuck me, he looks like a cross between Rorschach and Walter White.

That's already been happening, do you commiefornians have any self awareness at all to at least realize why all of the surrounding states hate you?

It's funny, certain parts of southern california have a huge concentration of whites. Hell, the Ralph's I go to has a huge white majority of customers. It really depends where you are. Feels good man.

By being an attention whoring, virtue signaling faggot with no real intentions of going through with it.

When he started talking about the Constitution, as he protests the constitutionally elected president, if I were that reporter I think I might've slapped him.

All the liberals come here because they hear it is paradise. They then leave once they ruin it and move somewhere else. It's basically the rejects from all the other states come here looking for a place to fit in, fuck the place up, the head back after they realised they made a mistake. By then though they had gone through a huge liberal circlejerk and then bring it back with them. What mean by leave is the native born cancer moving to canada or new york to continue their shitty ways away from here.

That just proves this state's become fucking South Africa man. Except ruled by kikes instead of niggers and I don't think even SA has this much gun control.

So am I right in saying that all of the diaspora kikes went to cali and all the zionists went to Jew York? Is that how it broke down? And now there's a mix of both moving to cities like Austin and the entire state of colorado?

Can confirm, SD has a shit ton of kikes

And it gets worse every fucking day. hundreds of them weekly move to Texas, it's fucking ridiculous. And they're at least >75% kikes who were investors in startups too.

Is this book worth reading? Almost done reading GLR's autobiography.

He didn't burn at all.

either a valley or palm spings grandpa

Reminder we at least were able to win Florida in the election.

Video?

Yes.

Do you recommend the pic above version or unannotated Liberty Bell version?

MANDATORY

Fire cock is starting well,

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire / I went down, down, down / And the flames went higher / And it burns, burns, burns

How can we encourage this?

too good for tecate, not good enough for sam adams no clue why this is so funny to me I like Stella, what do you think?

What the fuck? Dude didn't even both it, not a hair was singed. Mother fucker basically just set a fire in the damn street.

Why the fuck would you an hero when kikes going to be taken to the rope en masse.

Stella is too light and flavorless imo, it's like drinking sparking water.

WE STARTED THE FIRE, IT'LL ALWAYS KEEP BURNING AS THE WORLD KEEPS TURNING

That nigga doing the fire challenge.
LMAO

I love Stella

archive.is/xeqmG

I think I see where the faggot messed up. Should've used diesel or gasoline.

Can't even muster the energy to anhero. Pathetic.

archive.is/af6Ek

user this mental image is too much for me

LOW ENERGY!

SD version, 10,000 hours in gimp

Low energy

What's the context of this video

was it a mexican?

I'd pay that cunt lots of money to set himself on fire in my house. I'm fucking freezing, partly because I can't afford to put the gas heating on.
I love Winter, though. Clear skies, pale moonlight, comfy socks that my wife knitted, hot baths, making sure our kids are wrapped up warm for school.

Didn't know Current Year Man did documentaries for Big Black Cock.

We truly are the masters of all elements

No you didn't you Lefty cuck. You weaklings and cowards go out of your way to avoid pain and discomfort.

Is there any video. This should be good

Pussy, I bet he didn't even sit still like that Buddhist monk

So he didn't start the fire?

holy shit, he does.
too bad he couldn't properly an hero.

thank god for obamacare

Kek
They do look somewhat alike.
Otherwise Louis Theroux has some really good docus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Theroux's_BBC_Two_specials

he probably smelled like a burnt tofurkey.

jesus christ you american faggots are twats

Considering you have a Californian perspective, I am skeptical as hell.

Fucking hell, he wasn't even trying.

Only plebians in America don't drink local beer tbqh fam.

High alcohol to murifats is 5%. I discovered this when someone brought 'light beer' to a function in Toronto, the Jew York of canuckistan and one of the most american places here. I'm from a small white town and someone hands my this american shit. I thought 5% was 'light beer', but nope, it gets even lighter. What's the point? It's just malt water! Disgusting.
We drink local stuff and 5% is considered low, that's what my wife drinks. Geez

You can blame it on the jew

During ww2, when all the men left, women became the primary alcohol consumer and they drank light beers. When men came back, they weren't picky cunts and kept drinking what they had. It just stuck

libshits LITERALLY on suicide watch.

I bet he thought those would be the last shekels he ever saved by buying cheapo denatured alcohol.

What the fuck is this idiot talking about

Their retardation simply knows no bounds.

We should offer free gasoline for anyone who wants to kill themselves in protest. Set up a stand at the inauguration and invite people to do it.

Did they put the dummy out with a dump-load of sand?

This. The "light beer" meme allows companies like Budweiser to make more money of off cheap- to-produce piss water instead of decent beer with tighter profit margins. There are a lot of good burger beers but I will admit a lot of our IPAs kind of suck.

California is America's Sweden.

PBR generally does pretty well in blind taste tests.

That photo reminds me of pic related.
He was obviously thinking, "how can I attention whore myself without getting seriously injured or detained?"

Hard to tell if he was genuinely retarded and doesn't understand that denatured alcohol was a poor accelerant choice or if it was just a look at me stunt.

Probably a little bit of both.
Consciously, he believes the bullshit and wanted to be like one of those Tibetan monks who self-immolated in protest against Chinese occupation. Unconsciously, he's a self-sabotaging faggot.

This guy lit a rag and tossed it on the street, then recited his brave and heroic speech when the news showed up.

Does anyone have a webm of the Turkish soldiers being burnt alive?

It's just as well. The last thing those faggots need is a martyr, even if he wouldn't have been by any definition other than theirs.

Jesus Christ am I glad to live in one of the few red counties in NorCal
Sierra Nevada is best beer

Uh huh.

this is not a legitimate immolation