Where can I find full jewish texts, like the Talmud and the Caballa

Where can I find full jewish texts, like the Talmud and the Caballa.

All I can find are goy books that dissect passages from the Talmud and the Caballa?

Is there a biblegateway.com/ for jewish texts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIUKG
web.archive.org/web/20161120025458/http://www.come-and-hear.com/
archive.is/W9ky
amazon.com/Jesus-Talmud-Peter-Schäfer/dp/0691143188/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484678927&sr=8-1&keywords=jesus in the talmud

halakhah.com/indexrst.html
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Pomf.se
u.nya.is/soebow.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any help, please? I'm trying to educate my self on the evils of jeweyness, and it helps if I can quote passages and explain their context in my own words, instead of relying on other people.

archive.is/SIUKG
send them some love

Here schlo.. i mean here Ernst, this way!

i always like to help friends in need.

thats not the whole thing you retard. that wasnt even the talmud you linked to.

web.archive.org/web/20161120025458/http://www.come-and-hear.com/

seems the jews have been busy, someone should wget this down and offer it in full somewhere. the link didnt work even at archive.org the first time i tried, only when i reloaded. very strange.

slide thread
this isn't the fucking place for this

I'm interested in getting physical copies of said books, don't have time for PDF-philes

yeah you have to fucking reload the link to get it up!! tested on two computers! archive.org officially compromised!!!

dont forget to report

[SHILLING INTENSIFIES]

archive.is/W9ky

Also, Is it recommended to read the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud? What's the difference?

fair enough, time to buy a decent printer I guess

I guess you'll find the compromising stuff in hebrew versions. The translations are most likely pozzed.

the fuck?
we have a thread for questions that don't deserve their own thread
this retard could've checked the catalog, or even better, just known about the board culture
how the fuck is this NOT a slide thread, ravid?

Just goto a Jewish temple or Library, they always have that shit. Ask a Rabbi to.

Rabbis let the goyim read their texts?

Is it worth learning Hebrew to read the originals?

There is this, but it only covers the parts of the Talmud concerning Christianity

amazon.com/Jesus-Talmud-Peter-Schäfer/dp/0691143188/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484678927&sr=8-1&keywords=jesus in the talmud

Working with documentary material is the name of the game.
If it's so plain simple to look up incriminating passages in the jewish books to expose their kikery, please enlighten me. There are many allegedly quotations compared with propaganda pics you will never find a reliable source on. This shit isn't backing our cause.

still not the whole thing jebus crust.

op. im downloading the whole thing now. afaik, the archive.org link is the only link that works(even though you have to reload twice, jubus crust.). the author of that page even goes through it and highlights messed up sections if you are a lazy cunt.

will make zip and put in /pdfs if they allow it later.

In other words it is a

Thanks for reading the OP before you post.

Kaballah isn't totally Jewish though. But adapted by Judaism mysticism from foreign countries religious practices.

Basically integrated kosher goy mysticism.

I want EVERYTHING I CAN GET.

as this thread is shit i'll use it to dump my load

(checked)

Thanks user.

Here OP: This one works!
www.halakhah.com

The Talmud isn't a single book, but a whole bunch of books. A lot of it is probably just repetitions of what their sub-human Prophets like Moshesh ululated in the desert. All you need to know about Jews can be found in the Jewish Bible, especially in the apocryphal Maccabees, where they kill innocents and plot against the world for their demon god.

Yes, you can obtain physical copies of the various texts. The Talmud is dozens of volumes and the texts that make up "Kaballah" (such as the Zohar, etc) can also be obtained. You will end up spending thousands of dollars to obtain these texts.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Talmud/talmudtoc.html - that is a work in progress.
sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm - a bit more complete
http:// halakhah.com/ - Available for Kindle

will be finished in an hour or so. in the meantime you can read in the link i gave you or download wayback_machine_downloader(a ruby program) and mirror it yourself because it seems that archive.org is compromised.

its a good program to have if its really compromised and anons need to backup the backuper :S

By which you mean any Christian Bible, or a specific version of it?

Here: halakhah.com/indexrst.html Everything you ever wanted to know about jews meant for jews by jews.
I think they'll shit a brick when they see us reading it.

And this translation isn't compromised in anyway?

Keep in mind that any money you spend obtaining copies of the Talmud will go to Jews. If you dig deep enough, you can easily find PDFs on torrent sites.

might be. the advantage to the come-and-hear website is that its made by a christian woman who expose the jews for what they are. at least there you wont find any editing.

How would you know the difference if you've never read it in the first place? Any translation can be compromised, but unless you can read Biblical-era Hebrew you'll never know.

It was meant soley for Jews. They never intended it to be seen by goy eyes, if it was intended that way, it'd be front page google results.
The jew only is honest among his own kindred.

idk man. ive found that website too on google before. anyway, to each his own. irrespective i will post the zip on /pdfs or somewhere else when its finished downloading.

WHY WOULD (((MODS))) BUMPLOCK THIS I WONDER

Should this version be sufficient to quote passages from so I can red-pill normies?

Because they're kikes.

OP, the best version you will find is hosted on www.come-and-hear.com. It's the complete version that Elizabeth Dillings used in all her work exposing Judea.

How do we know it's bumplocked?

If it is bumplocked is it unreasonable that the mods did so because they thought Trump Terrorism was a more urgent matter?

Hi, newfag. And yes, it's unreasonable because anons can self-regulate what they find most important, and furthermore, "Trump terrorism" threads need not take every space on the first page.

seriouslynigger.jpg

There's older shitposts still up.
This was bumplocked because it does not paint Holla Forums as a brainless hate machine.

They actually linked to the fucking (((Enoch))) thread which took place instead of OP's.

apparently i cant upload rar files to /pdf directly. Do anyone know a server i can upload to that wont delete the file?

pomf.is

You may have to split the file into segments. If you don't know how to do that, then just post it on wetransfer, and give us the link so we can do that.

it redirected to nya.is. should i be worried about that. theres also this: archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Pomf.se

well i dont care, my patience only runs so long . ill upload when the download is finished.

aye 6 gorillion threads about ecelebs and factional squabbles, the rest of the board reads like days of our alt-right and this gets bumplocked?

cheers for the link, reading 'the jewish religion - its influence today' now

upload finished: u.nya.is/soebow.7z

downloaded with wayback_machine_downloader. i havent tried it before but it seems it worked well but i only did minimal testing. if more pages are found that the downloader didnt include add them to the archive and reupload. il put it on /pdf now.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BUMPBLOCKED?!

probably because our mod is a kike lol.

How often are post Bump-Blocked on this board or the site in general.

Everytime this happens what circumstances and content do we always see getting Bump-Locked? (honest question because I'm total newfaggot)

kys