Anonymous declares war on Donald Trump

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/anonymous-donald-trump-twitter-optrump-opdeatheaters-russia-dossier-information-a7530966.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N2oec
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anonops
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8Ru78LVFc
pastebin.com/5JRXj0V3
mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m
pastebin.com/gVi0ULZy
archive.is/jCPUm
archive.is/ExQVd
i.imgur.com/HyqJPN0.gif
twitter.com/opferguson?lang=en
twitter.com/girlziplocked
twitter.com/MatriarchAthena
twitter.com/fangirlsmash
twitter.com/BlackAutonomist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf lets kill trump now

Moldavian bot farm?

he must be dealt with

We are anonymous who the fuck is this twitter cunt

Oh Noes! It's Anonymoose!

Someone who worked "Anonymous" into their handle, that's who.

kek

We already knew this, fucking old news.

w r legume

WE ARE LEJIUNNNN

EGGPEXT US :DDDDD

Lel, most likely this anonamoose OP consists of talking unsubstantiated trash on Twitter

But on the off-hand they do have some legit info implicating him with child trafficking, good riddance I'd say, even though if anything it's probably gonna be "He visited Putin x times 2012" or some other bullshit

I remember last time they tried something and we caught some dune coon from oman, Im the one who made the montage of all the screencaps.

script kiddies can't even into grammar

who?

Quick, someone alert Trump that the only way to stop The Internet Hate Machine is to buy a dog and close his curtains!

whats with this child trafficking narrative I hear lately?
like the russian connections and such.
there has been nothing officially proven right?

with all these fake news I just get fucking lost of whats happening tbh to what point is donald clear of shit?

When was the last time anonymous attacked anyone that the FBI or CIA didn't want taken down as well? When was the last time its target was someone who communists would also oppose? The fact that (((anonymous))) would attack Trump, the ultimate rebel, just goes to show how empty, shallow and soulless a tool it has become.

anonymous is code word for anti-white.

Okay how can the average person NOT see that this "anonymous" is just a shit cia imitation of the one of old?
Why are the elites so fucking stupid the last 12 months? Why do they not think before they act anymore?

don't be such a pre-Madonna.

soccer moms and boomers still think that omnibus is legit tbh.
the kind of people at their 40-50s that dont care about searching the sources and only want it distilled from clickbait "news" pages so they can only read the title and asume with it everything.

fuck off.

They won't be able to stop an army of Russian hackers though.

That particular account is owned by SRS goons.

I bet they'd be real pissed if we created an Anonymous faction that loves Trump and wants to MAGA…

Just pointing out Trump shouldn't feel threatened by some illiterate commie faggot shitposting on twitter.

k3k

Acknowledging this is no threat is not being a pre-Madanna. However, it is to not be a faggot.

It's one of the many wild stories that came out when Democrats were trying to get people to stop talking about Clinton scandals.

The Trump is a pedophile story popped up when a woman filed a lawsuit saying she was raped by Trump as a kid, which was dropped a while ago with the woman apologizing for doing the suit. The timing of the suit was suspicious since it came up when more talk about Bill Clinton was coming up in regards to Jefferey Epstein (the pedophile) who Bill had been palling around with.

There's of course no proof of any regarding Trump doing anything bad, but that didn't stop it getting brought up even when there are flight records of Bill flying on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

i didn't want to be a language sperg today user goddammit

prima donna
plural prima donnas

1: a principal female singer in an opera or concert organization
2: a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team

polite sage for offtopic

Leftists/CIA/Democrats/Jews always blame you for what they themselves are guilty of.

Wasn't "anonymous" coopted like a decade ago or so?

Oh look, the CIA "co-opted" anonymous is trying to threaten Trump, how cute.

They haven't a shred of proof for any of this shit they're accusing Trump of. If they did, everyone would fucking know it. They're just hoping that if they repeat it enough and the controlled media repeats it enough then people with thinks it's true, even though there's still no evidence.

Same way they've convinced so many people that Russia hacked the election somehow, despite have zero proof they just repeat it until normies believe it.

huh, my quotation marks were in the wrong place.

Anonymous went to shit when they got busted by the FBI a while back. Since then they've been shittalking liberal faggots.

More proof anonymous is compromised, and isn't us anymore.

Irony of being anti russian totally fucking lost on that cuck

No.

So… they care a bit?

Its just a bunch of paid men working for Israel pretty much at this point. They hijacked it, it was an inherently easily infiltrated organization with no actual leadership etc.. so it had no real way of defending itself from imposters, because anyone was "allowed" to call themselves anonymous. A group that went after powerful groups that would try to censor their ability to exploit the internet - primarily for their amusement, especially in a racist context - turned into a communist attack dog concerned about muh racism and making political change because muh leftist morals

That's what they hope will happen without question, but this entire election has made normies roll their eyes at media from every angle, and are growing resentful of it. The events of the DNC and "you bernie or bust people are being ridiculous" permanently set forth the seeds of doubt. More normies blame the events of the DNC and media surrounding it at fault than it being "russian hackers"

ITS THE KIKES DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST; PROJECTING

Rules for Radicals 101

Seeing how it is a doggy dog world, how could one not?

Also adding in, only the ones and libs who are so far gone will keep lapping up what they throw out and prance around with it like it's the word of god. Their only use is to parrot and that's what people are noticing about them.

>WHAT IS /BAPH/

DISGUSTING NEWFAG

"Its chinese zorro"

Yes. Various members left for other groups, only to get busted themselves. As it stands now, Anonymoose is filled with CIA, FBI, and sjw informants, which is why they are so much of a laughingstock that even the liberal media who tends to hold them up as bastions of whatever, openly mocks them.

In any case, this is the left trying to create their own version of wikileaks, ignoring that wikileaks was so profound because they just post shit that comes their way, damn the consequences and sides/factions. Expect the MSM to try and play up Anymouse and any bullshit they spew, despite all of it being lies and fabrications only a fool would believe.

Shoo shoo jew.

It's funny because old anonymous reorganized and basically won him the election.

LOL does this group of retards do anything anymore?
I haven't seen them do a thing about anything they said.

Of the elites, the only ones who know what to do are old and out of touch and dying. The young ones were so pampered or got to where they were through favors and cronyism, none of them know how to build something or do anything outside of network. They're too stupid to know how to do anything either. A perfect storm of incompetence and impotence of their own making.

remember when analmoose declared they had video footage of bill clinton fucking kids and they were going to drop it before the election?

Fucking faggots have zero credibility and deserve nothing but mockery and derision.

Holla Forums is the legitimate heir to old Holla Forums while /baph/ is the legitimate heir to pre-co-opted anonymous.

Can /baph/ dox Anonymoose pls? Imagine the shitstorm if it could be proven that Anonymoose was the CIA.

>redditspacing

"oh no, not anonymous, those nefarious hackers who are able to take down a website for just 5 minutes and was busted by the fbi 6 years ago, im really scared now"

This. The funny part is they later walked back that claim and said the video was out there and were hoping someone would release it. They were basically begging for this shit to be done for them. It was sad and funny at the same time.

This. Shit would be hilarious.

Someone ask /baph/ to make Le Lejiun feel the pain of pretending to be the final boss of the Internet.

What are they going to do? Post more Trump fanfics the CIA did not pick up?

I like old art..

Wew.

Pizzagate is a fake news trap
TRS said

were a new ni-mouse

expel us

Just how man "wars" have ayylmaonymous declared in the past 12 months? They all come an go with nothing ever happening…

Kek wills it.

What are they gonna do? Bring down twitter for a few hours?

They think it maintains their relevance.

Yet the media is still eager to report them all. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the media are the ones running these "Anonymous" twitter accounts, just so they can generate their own headlines.

It's like giving yourself a nickname and then telling other people to call you by that name. If your post was any good, someone else would've saved it.

Poor form.

That would require at least a modicum of competence, though.

They were shilling for Trump before the election, what happened?

They were not ever shilling for Trump unless you can link a source

Anonymous was shit ever since they decided to start having an agenda and push politics. It's exactly like with Gamergate, only even worse. The movement gets mainstream, faggots join in droves, start calling "muh PR" or asking to "fight for justice!" instead of just lulz, and before you know it, you have yourself a leftist circlejerk

Has it been 8 years already?

Nigger, they started putting out pro-Trump videos on their Jewtube in October, see for youself.

Stop feeding the pigs. They need to be hungry for what comes next.

I don't think this guy understands the gravity of situation he's putting himself in. I can call myself the head of FSB even tho i call myself that i understand i will never be even remotly close to that and that "anonymous" make me lul everytime he probably does not understand he goes against every single chan ever created including dark ones too, he goes agaisnt patriots veterans the police the fbi even agaist some of cia personel, i wonder how does he think this can end for him, dies THE "ANONYMOUS" i luld once again knows what he is doing at all

So, let me see if I have this straight.
When Anonymous, particularly @YourAnonNews and the other @YourAnon[X], says something, it's controlled opposition.
When anons say something, it's the will of kek (especially if repeating digits are had).

Why are we acting as if there aren't hundreds of different groups running all around the internet pretending that they are leeguun?

Are they acting on "fake news"?

That's the sjw wing of user who has no hacking prowess. I doubt they have anything

Lurk more newfag.

Samus lost that vote and we all know it.

I will legitimately kick the shit out of a kid if I see him wearing one of those masks at a protest.

oh no. im sure Donald "send it via courier" Trump is just terrified of DDOS attacks.

Go to any blm protest. Guaranteed one fat, white faggot will be wearing one.

I don't live in a nigger-infested area though ;~;

Is that twitter account even legit?

Me either. Feels fucking good man.

^^^^^^^^^ this
silly niggers

Fucking green skins can't even remember he's the president, what would be the point of using an Eastern European skidznet?

Anonymous has been full SJW for a good few years. Notice Trump doesn't respond to them at all, they're trash.

Dank.

why do i see so many retards making this basic mistake, it's not fucking hard

It does, but sometimes I really want to shoot a coon. 147gr Federal HST +P rounds are damn fine ammo

it means he cares about it.

I'm pretty sure 90% of Anonshit is created by web entrepreneurs pandering to retarded kids on facebook. If you whois their domains you normally get corporations and private individuals, and the sites are full of ads. AnonHQ was a prime example of this.

that's not what he's trying to say

dont put words in people's mouths user. the man said what he said.

anonymous is embarrassing

The country is moldova.

tumblr faggot detected

Someone create the #opnatsoc user account and tweet the reality of the user movement being co-opted by the FBI and NSA. I'll spend 15 bucks to get you 1500 followers. If any other anons can contribute, just search fiverr.com and then find the top rated bot followers. Anons ould easily get a comparable user account up within a matter of days.

Oh god, that kills me every time.

Nah, user. Nah. While it was a pleasure shitposting for the duration the ancientfags have not only their own motives, we have our own narrative. Don't assume you understand anything; We've been a hotbed of information analysis for the last decade, and we've been trolling the FBI since they took over the moderation of half/b/ to stem the tide of pizza.
MODS ARE ASLEEP POST SINKS

That was ~2008. If you think they didn't see the potential of a bunch of faggots who make all the hottest memes on the internet, you're a pathetic, ignorant newfaggot. To the wizards, paid in lulz or on a 300,000/year government post, this has developed into the most effective loudspeaker for the proliferation of social propaganda.

BUT NAH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN IS 100% LEGIT GUYS MAGA WEW

Who even is anonymous now? Didn't the OGs quit?

(checked for age old name war)
I expect that from Americans.

CHEQUED AND CASHED

Ebig. So ebig.

Anonymous is just a tag. Everyone can be anonymous, but of course the OGs quit/got caught without it being a part of their plan.
What you're seeing right now is a bunch of retards bluffing that they're the OGs.

Do you have any idea how annoying it would be to clean that sink?

Can't anyone stop these faggots?

nigger

(checked)
I really want that sink.

imagine trying to wash the hair down the drain after a shave.

If it's not done before 30th january I'll do it. Need monies for burnerphone etc

that sink is empty you poser

Wait a moment, aren't we anonymous? But then who is anonymous? But isn't Baph anonymous? It's users are anonymous and they use a site where the users are generally called anoynmous. Doesn't that make anyone concealing their identity anonymous? Isn't everyone anonymouse then? So then if anonymous declares war then they'd be in a state of war and peace at the same time.

The problem is low-IQ people insist on using "anonymous" as a proper noun.

"You maaaay be an autist… if you laugh yourself sick listening to an unsuspecting celebrity read out chan in-jokes in a serious tone of voice."

It's allowed, but it's usually considered bad form to not photoshop out the (You).

faggot

They just memed winterchan into existence.

I'm sure he's worried.

They sure did a lot to Obozo nigger.

Is this the real Anonymous?

check your name under which you posted

Or more specifically

The next part, she reads off the how to guide. God she's a dumb nigger.

I will admit that Trump general reeked of astroturfing.

Fuggggg, these guys r legun DDDD:

Moldovan is the correct term actually.

A FBI cointel op coopted since before Occupy Wallstreet that attempts to "smash the system" by wearing/purachasing/promoting a Time/Warner IP masquetta. Does anyone outside of faceberg think these clowns have any clout?

there's far greater options out there

check'd for superior sink

BTW why Donald is shilling against Putin?

Have fun cleaning that.

the 2003-2009 anons are either here… or fbi informants now. the group that still uses the gay fucks mask and is using the "headless man" symbol is most likely intel community folks.

Fuck that. How do you clean that thing?

EXACTLY what I was about to post when I saw that. It's pretty as all fuck, but you'd quickly go bananas trying to get all the toothpaste gunk out of the corners

Didn't we come to the conclusion that we actually converted a lot of FBI agents who were designated as our handlers?

There does seem to be a lot of internal tension at the FBI and FBI-user said that the FBI Cyber Division is riddled with anons.

I guess you could say we're too hard to handle.

I've just called INS, you little shit.

If you can afford a sink like that you pay a maid to scrub it with a toothbrush.

that's weird because to me it shows as 37.92KB and is indeed empty. Does Holla Forums have anti-sink technology?

Fuckin' normalfags, I swear

File (hide): ef99947729b10f8⋯.jpg (37.92 KB, 468x600, 39:50, sank.jpg)

For me.

But how are you even able to survive without diversity?

I'm scared, lads! Anonymous is legion!

How can we defeat that!?

I…I…I hate Trump now!

The Jew cry's out in pain as he strikes you.

Is that tranny skiddie running that account?

Some are script kiddies that think their 1337.
Others are nothing but no-talent activists that hijacked the "anonymous" handle and did all they could to connect it to that faggot mask of Guy Fawkes.

The people with the real talent, and those with any skill, never went in for this "hacktivism" masturbation. Originally, Anonymous was exactly who the name implies, 4Chan anons that got lulz from seeding a bit of mayhem now and then.
They never took it seriously, they never saw themselves as any ridiculous "force for justice & good stuff," and they certainly had no political leanings.
When you hated them for what they did, they laughed. When you loved them for what they did, they didn't care, they were too busy laughing.

Everyone here, everyone on HalfChan, ALL iof them are anonymous…that's all the name means.

"anonymoues" is in a way The laughing man.

More like some edgy faggot who thinks Anymouses is still a thing created a twitter account to impotently post nonsense at the Emperor and get attention from similar out-of-the-loop keyboard warriors…

Anonymous WAS SUBVERTED A FEW YEARS AGO.

100% JEW NOW

The guys who call themselves "Anonymous" hacktivists would get a mudhole stomped in their ass if they were ever stupid enough to go up against Baph.

WTF?!

I thought we were Anonymous?
Why are these liberal millenialfags so fucking gay

WE MOLDAVIAN BOT FARM NOW

sounds like they watched one too many 90's hollywood action film.

Niggers, they've been gone since '06. The only people who consider themselves to be "Anonymous" are SJW's who let everyone know who they are.

We should wear our own masks.

Someone make an Anonymous announcement of support for Trump against the deep state and globalist shills pretending to be Anonymous, or pretending to be Republicans, or pretending to represent minorities while trying to weaponize them.
It's obvious that defeating these fags is as simple as dividing attention so that Anonymous is racist to half of the world and sjw to the other.

The Kike Side.

What a change of pace.

Projection from the Comet Pizza camp.

are you guys sure they aren't just moosing around about all of this?

It's straight from the liberal/jewish playbook. If calling the person hitler, satan, or whatever, call them a kiddy diddler.

Never mind leftists and kikes are promoting this degenerate garbage

Apparently this is a known analmoose saboteur.

archive.is/N2oec

Oh look, it's retarded.

Fix'd

oh mein sides, that pic

So what happened? Did he try to "hack" 192.168.1.1?

See @YourAnonNews

Compromised account since the time of lulzsec is still going strong

Is this the same anunymoose that declared war on ISIS four or five times to no discernible effect?

me too

(CHECKED AND HEILED)

(Checked)
No, he spammed stupid hashtags until the riots stopped

No, the guy who says he's crying. Why was he crying.

192.168.1.1 is the default gateway IP for several brands of routers. LOIC is a basic DDoS program where you just put in the target address, press a button and it does all the work for you. That charles guy tricked a bunch of people with limited computer knowledge to DDoS their own home networks.

Very first thing I thought when I saw that.

Will these niggers never learn?

Remember when Anonymous declared war on call of duty blacks ops 2 because they got ass hurt over being referenced in a trailer?

Man. Chanology was fun. It fucked everything up, but it was fun. It's like a bender we're still recovering from.

ee du nt frgive
eh don 4get
e r lejun

They try so hard to stay relevant, I feel pity for them.

And this is why absolutely no one takes "Anonymous" as a collective group seriously any more.

This is pure faggotry. They are not Legion.

Ah, yes, SJW Anonymous. They post photos of themselves, post identifiable information, use screen names that match other online accounts, connect with people who they know IRL who mention them by their real name, say where they work, where they live, where they eat, people they have fucked, etc. What happened? AOL users of the 90s knew how to hide their identity better than those faggots.

Shit, by the time the damsel finally removes the knight's trouser, his boner will be gone already.

Whelp, so much for nofap.

is it time to close the pool again guys?

This time it's getting drained.

Anonymous was co-opted by Jews through the funding of George Soros. It's now become a liberal shit-tank. We could re-capture Legion, if we really wanted…

Anonymous and legion weren't two different things my Jewish friend.

This reminds me of that Onion article about the US upset that Japan sexualizes fictional underage girls

shhhh only memes now

PALINDROME + 88
Kek confirms what we must do….

shadilay

Hold on a second. You've forgotten to ask, "Is 'Anonymous' worth retaking?"

I think the answer to that question is a resounding No.

Let the faggots, libshits, leftards and SJW's have the mask. It makes them easier to identify for IRL targeting. Not to mention the obvious fact that "Anonymous" as in the IRC/Twitter is completely under CIA nigger control.

Funny, they declared war and are incapable of doing anything so they're going to quietly wait for some non-existent retarded hacker to do the job for them.

These people have no ability.

What's happened is that the "Anonymous" name has become what it was supposed to be the antithesis of; an identity. This is why these limp-wristed faggots have latched onto it, and why the rest of us long ago abandoned it.

There is no saving it, let it go. It's already entirely composed of AIDS, fail and faggotry. Only the left sees any value in that.

I understand where you're coming from, but consider the Jews thought Anonymous was worth taking. The Jews thought Anonymous was worth their investment of not only the time it takes to subvert a group but also the money. Why is Anonymous important for us the Jews to have?

What happened with Chanology? I thought is was just random lulz to fuck with the alien worshippers and afterwards it got turned into a faggoty feels thing?

Freudian slip?

The answer is obvious, though. Because it became an "identity" that attracted easily-manipulated idiots. Expending any effort whatsoever on retaking the name "Anonymous" as a collective identity would be a.) contrary to the true spirit of the original Anonymous, and b.) a complete and utter waste of time and effort, due to the fact the kikes would merely co-opt another name or group instead.
The only reason the kikes cannot subvert Holla Forums is that Holla Forums isn't merely on Holla Forums. A Holla Forumsack is still a Holla Forumsack when he posts on /k/, or /g/, or /fit/ or wherever else. A Holla Forumsack is still a Holla Forumsack when he's trolling and redpilling Twitter or Facebook, or milking the lolcows of Tumblr.
Thus the Holla Forumsack is much like the original Anonymous; he is everywhere and nowhere, invisible and impossible to corner or combat effectively due to his willingness to simply move, such as he did from halfchan to here.

That's where the success and strength of current Holla Forums really comes from.

There is no such thing as anonymous.

Only skids defacing sites they found using goggle dorks.

If I were Trump I'd goad them into doing something, naturally nothing would happen.

Is a line that The Ice Man/Alexander Skarsgard says in Generation Kill.

There's irony, undermine the concept by being what it once was.

We have come full circle.

why does everybody threaten to do shit instead of just doing it

Vid related.

What, again? For the third time? When are they going to actually do something for once?

don't forget this

literally just three 14yo script kiddies

Cuckchan detected. We never had Trump general threads. We were just /Trump/ for the last year and a half.

12 year olds aren't going to take down the God Emperor lol

this "anonymous" doesn't even comprehend where the meme of the mask came from

when you put on the mask you will fail at everything you do

thus Epic Fail Guy was born

EFG used to have big eyebrows before he wore the mask
Sometimes they got exaggerated to absurd proportions

But this is news only because they claim to have info that would damage Trump. As expected of the Luegenpresse.

Why does he wear the mask?

No joke, I'd bet money that those girls were all spiked with coke before that performance.
Fucking degenerates…

They're accusing Don of everything we know the Cuntins are guilty of. Classic Killinton tactics.

EXPOCT US XDDD

Guy Fawkes was also a failure, so he wore the face of a failure while being a failure
People liked to copy it since it was iconic and EFG was a popular meme to begin with
I don't remember when V for Vendetta came out but there was definitely intercourse between EFG, that movie, and the symbol for 4chan anonymous resulting in that being the common face too
I don't remember too much, this shit was ages ago.

"I could kill you faster than I could threaten to kill you."
- Julius Caesar

Seriously, what happen to the fun raids we used to do?
Whose fucking bright idea was it to ban any sort of raids?

I want something like #baldforbieber kind of fun again.

>inb4 they try their shitty tools on the government's pages and get v8'd
its time to laugh

This isn't cuckchan, we don't ban raids. If your raid did get banned on Holla Forums, you just go to another board or make your own.

Unless I'm remembering it wrong, didn't hotwheels or one of the mods say no raids?

If it's not banable, we sure don't do a lot of raids here.

We raid all the time, moshe, and we will continue to do so.

I must have missed out on the fun then.

Anyone have a webm of that?

Yeah, but no one knows because no one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Was missing dubs part of your plan?

ha ha anonymoose vs actual anons. sucking kike cunt I am sure. can't wait till he/they get doxed ho ho ho. praise kek kek loves trump

We could take back anonymous for ourselves. All we have to do is turn it into the next "evil nazi facist symbol" and they won't touch it anymore. If a fucking cartoon frog can make it, I'm sure that mask can, too. Then all their dumb FBI coopted "we declare war" faggotry will end because they won't want to be called nazis. It'd be easy, and I think it should be done, not only with this but any image or concept (((they))) use against us. Skypes and Googles name change was working but we got bored and forgot about it.

Let anomalous get all the heat.
They are just fbi plants.

We already did though. Unless you mean the label 'Anonymous' itself. We already very much captured the original spirit, rather they could never steal it from us to begin with.

kek

Anonymous started out on the changes but now it's just a bunch of redditors who think they know "the internets hacking XDDDD"

You must have missed the Chanology debacle.

At some point, a bunch of fags got together and used 4Chan as a spearhead in an anti-Scientology campaign. This is how the Guy Fawks shit got up and running.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Anonops

For more in dept coverage, see the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8Ru78LVFc

Regardless, more and more of late, what was or is "anonymous hacker collective" is just shillOps tied to far-left causes.

So, the NSA tries to go against Trump with info given to them by the CIA? He better purge them all.

A) - continue on their path to CIVIL WAR
B) - surrender to the will of the people.

I can guarantee that if A is chosen, they are not ready for the anguish that they will face. If the legit authority of this nation does not eliminate them, then well its up to the people.

I urge all Right leaning people to form self protection groups. This is not a political Ideology group. This is not a militia group. This is not a White power group and not a nazi group or a WN group.

THIS IS A SINGING BAND GROUP. It can be made up of Whites, blacks, jews. The idea is to get men and women together to start talking about common defense against the RED.
Hosting this group should be done by you and the outreach should goto your immediate neighbors.
Speaking about politics should not take place.
ONLY!! the defense of yourselves and your loved ones should be talked about and somewhat semi para military conversation should take place with regards to defense.
Cakes and coffees and snacks should be made available. The playing of music should be encouraged. Start with modern rock and modern country and gravitate to older more…
-→ cultured music scores. The subject of politics should not be mentioned BUT…Potential conversations regarding current wing protestors, rioters, agitators should be of topic.
Keep your meetings sterile and non denominational. This is the way that you may keep enemy spies from infiltrating you and using PR work videos against you in an official/non-official manner.
YOUR JOB IS TO CREATE SELF DEFENSE CONSTRUCTS THAT YOU CAN RELY ON TO A VARYING DEGREE.
You will be accomplishing something that is actual and real. This will allow you to build local support. Not all will be serious about it but you will gather some that will become trusted friends in private dealings. This is a deep networking program and we need to implement this structure now. You might even meet your future wife at one of these meetings.

Reccomendations (these are not how to but rather some ideas for you to be creative with.)
rent out the local hall for 50 bucks or whatever
Fliers at the local pizza shop
charity drive to feed the needy and clothe the needy - you cook a big pot of good chilli and have some beers on hand and guests have to bring 1 can of soup or some gloves for children and soforth.
advertise at the farmers market - set up an information booth - make up fliers
fliers at gun shops and outdoorsmans clubs and the local newspaper
(avoid the internet as an advertising space, it will drawn unwanted attention)
early get togethers should be friendly and warm as possible - have a bonfire
give your get together a prepper feel but not tin foil hat - make it "how to can foods"
Always put something in your meeting title that contains self protection or self reliance
or local self protection.
Have gun show get-togethers where you all meet and goto the gun show and even raise money, carry a sign and a can and advertise your self protection group.

Count me out, then.

weren't they on BLM side?

Back after the reatarded thing that was Channology (where Gay fucks masks surfaced), there were a couple offshoots of anonymous on the web, one of which was most involved in haxxor shit. Then, the FBI found out Sabu, some fat fuck who ratted out the whole group so he wouldn't have to do 20 years to life in Bubba's yard. At this time, it's suspected those who were ratted out were given 2 choices: work for feds or face uncle Schmuel's full wrath.t They were never heard of again but at that time, what called themselves Anonymous became pro-SJW. Since we know SJWs are a prototype of values enforced by the DoD, meant to be forced fed to kids, it's most likely those past haxxors did sell their soul to uncle Schmuel and his tribe of parasites.

What they don't get is that right now "the alt right" inspires the same fear that "anonymous" once did. In another ten years, there'll be another name, another face….

… and it'll still be us. It's always been us. We create powerful tools and discard them when they're not needed. We are the powerhouse of the internet, because we have no name. 'Anonymous,' our first form, reflected that fact, but it was never who we are.

This is us. Everything else is a mask by which the media names us, by which politicians fear us.

'Anonymous' was dead the moment they began to be subverted, and those of us who were there scattered and reformed… r9k, then Holla Forums . Now it's the 'alt right' within which is already the breath of division. Between us, the form wearing the mask, and the 'alt right' the mask itself. We are something bigger than a mere chan, or a name given by the central media, and always have been. We have been crafting the future of the West for nearly a generation, and we will craft it further, and there's not a damn thing they can do to stop us.

Samu was lulzsec, not anonymous.

*Sabu

yeah a month or so ago i think there was the thread about fbi-anons going the way of Holla Forums after studying it for a while

It's getting late, I might have mixed up both. I do know "Anonymous", after fags decided it should go in the real world, was used as a name by a crew of hackers grouping on IRC that did get busted. Originally it was just old school Holla Forumstards raiding the internet for the lulz. Either way, both cases resulted in feds busting them down and giving them ultimatums.

I miss old user

We're still around.

Anonymous?
Isn't that us though?
Why is the media trying to project this badly?

Those with real talent are already aiming to usurp the throne.
These are just sjws in a cloak. Probably ctr, kikes or someone bribed by clinton.

Someone needs to inform trump about the real anonymous - which is a fluid collective with no direction. They just "do it for teh lulz"

We are anonymoose, we are lee jim.

Can we bring back epic fail guy?
We need to fix the media's interpretation of 133t haxzors

where the fuck is that shit from?
I want to know who is responsible for this

I don't even have an image to describe how fucking mad I am

All the media is doing is firing up the meme machine again.
Do not bring back """anonymous""" unless you want a right wing retaliation form of it to emerge.

In ten years, current board culture will be 'the old days', and newfags will be oldfags.

I wouldn't say that. The whole chans helped that.

It would be dangerous to noob computer users like me.. ah fuck it who cares.

I'm a bit interested in what they reveal.

I'd say blackmail.

We need to spread this.

The chans are anonymous. Anyone can be anonymous.

Hey, give the rest of us jobs goddamnit, if you want there to be white babies in the future. Some of us are economically dying out here.

It's the same (((Anonymous))) that did OWS and the like.

I think the cia has something that has spooked them against russia. I'm guessing trump just saw it.

Wonder what it is..

This. The only people that still do this are newfag autist sjws that want attention.

What a champ.

I propose the next entity to be called "ayyylmao"

I really think we should purely to get some laughs.

I'm all for "epic fail nazi"

Well, they're spreading memes.

may KEK make that happen

Fear conditioning. It's pure "I'm going to scare you to do x"

Because they don't have the power to actually do it. All they can do is whine and bluff.

Nah, it takes them time to fabricate the fake evidence.

You can still condition people without evidence though.
That's why there is still sentiment against pizzagate.

The msm itself is purely this at the moment.
At least we sorta scrutinise things here.

Always my favorite of this meme

It seemed to start with that (((Warner Brothers))) V for Vendetta movie when people started seeing alnunymoose as vigilantes rather than trolls.

Anonymous is a fucking joke.
Weren't those faggots supposed to "fight the system" and ""be against the power"?
So why they are against Trump but didn't do shit while Obongo was in charge?
Why they didn't expose the "heavy shit" the Clintons were involved to?
These asshole are fucking clueless, and probably even believe the holohoax was real and Bin Laden was really the one behind 9/11.
They are no different than Alex "globalists are nazists" Jones.

Anonymous is a state of being, not a group. That's why we are the real anonymous.

Anonymous as a group, entity, or movement- etc, was never "us" but some people that took a happenstance (the anonymous name field of image boards, all because Moot decided to copy 2ch to post hentai and loli with his goon buddies) and made it their identity- thus defeating the purpose.

Alt-right is just the summation of conservatism, Southern Democrats, and various far-right agendas: all a response to the corruption of Republicans following the Evangelical takeover of the late 60's and the subversion of the Southern Democrats. Along with various other nationalist & populist fronts.

Entirely separate evolutions, now coexisting.

I think the answer is abundantly clear: Because it sells those tacky masks; that's why they took it.

If you think there's a grand justification that supersedes "let's use this to sell masks" then, I think you've missed the objective point of an acquisition.

These the retards that got hacked by the KKK?

Time flies, doesn't it?

These are 15 yo traps from halfchan. Furries who're pro tranny and wear Che shirts and vape and all that faggotry.

which is strange because communist governments hate that shit when it hits home and would execute anyone doing that shit.

wew

No, it makes perfect sense. They want their enemies to become degenerate, useless faggots, not their own people.

yeah thats what I meant, I just don't understand why gays and other degenerates think they would be accepted or even the norm in a communist society. makes no sense.

I have to imagine it's because they don't read anything and just get all their beliefs from tumbler or gender studies courses.

to them Che, Mohamed and Castro were gay transfur otherkin that championed women's rights, and would have made the world a paradise if only the evil straight, white, male capitalist patriarchy hadn't holocausted them or whatever.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Should probably change this to "except the fax".

TRUMP CAMPAIGN JEWS HOME ADDRESSES

pastebin.com/5JRXj0V3

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS.pdf

mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m

I didnt agree to this.
THIS ISNT REAL COMMUNISM

#fakejews

Anonymoose they r legun. Faggots have no relation to actual anons

Maybe the Goyim will fall for it if it is pasted in Pastebin!!!

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS
pastebin.com/gVi0ULZy

Don't forget Soros funded Anonymous, it's another slick FBI operation too.

It's like they've become a complete 180 of what they used to be. Anonymous advocating for government and establishment; what has this world come to?

When did he do that ? And why would he fund it when he can semi subvert it by putting hired goons with mask online pretending to be the "real" anonymous ?

What do we know about this fag ?

Roy Marcus Cohn (/koʊn/; February 20, 1927 – August 2, 1986) was an American attorney who became famous during Senator Joseph McCarthy's investigations into Communist activity in the United States during the Second Red Scare. Cohn was McCarthy's chief counsel and gained special prominence during the Army–McCarthy hearings. He was also known for working on the U.S. Department of Justice's prosecution team at the espionage trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg and representing Donald Trump during Trump's early business career.

archive.is/jCPUm

Then New York’s most feared lawyer, Mr. Cohn had a client list that ran the gamut from the disreputable to the quasi-reputable: Anthony (Fat Tony) Salerno, Claus von Bulow, George Steinbrenner.
Continue reading the main story
Presidential Election 2016
Complete coverage of the 2016 presidential race and Donald J. Trump’s victory.

But there was one client who occupied a special place in Roy Cohn’s famously cold heart: Donald J. Trump.

For Mr. Cohn, who died of AIDS in 1986, weeks after being disbarred for flagrant ethical violations, Mr. Trump was something of a final project. If Fred Trump got his son’s career started, bringing him into the family business of middle-class rentals in Brooklyn and Queens, Mr. Cohn ushered him across the river and into Manhattan, introducing him to the social and political elite while ferociously defending him against a growing list of enemies.

archive.is/ExQVd

explanation for new fags. user flowchart (pic related)

i.imgur.com/HyqJPN0.gif

(((Anonymous)))

Check this out twitter.com/opferguson?lang=en

Isn't that like the 4th or so time?

And this
twitter.com/girlziplocked
twitter.com/MatriarchAthena
twitter.com/fangirlsmash
twitter.com/BlackAutonomist

Anonymous being for or against anything is meaningless and completely trivial.
The group is amorphous and co opted by any cause or pursuit at anytime.
"They" were supposedly going against Hillary during the election, too, you never know who it actually is pushing the mess of a movement around, just like the dumb occupy wallstreet bullshit.

I will not let these beautiful digits go unchecked.

Praised be Dubsman, glory to Kek!

Witnessed

Remember that to alter the game, you first must enter the game.
And for doing that you must pay the toll.