After Syria, what's next for the neocons?

Iraq and Libya have been destroyed, and Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi have been killed. Syria has been destroyed too, although Assad is still standing, making the creation of Greater Israel a lot more difficult.

So what's next? Is Israel gonna bomb Iran? Genocide the remainder of the Palestinians? Invade Lebanon again? What is there left to do for the Zionist neocons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan then Greater Israel.

Why did so many Americans support the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan? Can any burgers tell me what those years were like?

US pulling out of the UN then invading Iran ignoring international backlash all while Holla Forums cheers the self proclaimed most pro Israel president ever.

9/11 and an education system so awful that it makes the core of Americans functional idiots, just so they'd buy any lie that is said to them by their Jewish government.

Poland

I forgot to add. The emotional dumbass glorification long promoted by Jewish-American media also has a good part to do with it.

Either Iran or North Korea. Iran is getting the same treatment as Iraq with the whole "weapons of mass destruction" bullshit but seem to be friends with Russia so attacking them would result in a shitshow.
I mention North Korea because Kim Jong Un is constantly in the news for wanting to test new types of missiles, who knows if that's actually true or just jewish propaganda but even Trump hates him so they're probably going to get attacked in the near future.

Americans will believe everything their jewish overlords tell them.

*shitstorm

"Freedom" is what they said. "These people hate the US for it's freedom and that's we need to go kill them ragheads."

Really? That's all they had?

NK. Trump has already mentioned on Instagram that he's going to deal with NK before he's even been inaugurated, so they can try their luck with him but I don't think he's going to tolerate any bullshit. I don't know what Trump would do to deal with them though, whether he puts pressure on China to keep their dog on a leash or what not.
Iran is allied with Russia, and Tillerson is on good terms with the Russians. I've read previously that Mattis hates Iran (need a fact check here) but considering Tillerson is the SoS, his opinion in foreign matters carries a bit more weight than Mattis. I wouldn't be surprised if middle eastern (((intelligence))) sources started claiming Iran was up to no good.

That's all they needed to say. The average burger is not the sharpest tool in the shed. If you dared say anything against it at the time, you could expect a mob calling you unamerican and a traitor.

Apparently a large amount of Americans actually thought that Saddam was behind 9/11.

Speaking as someone who was nearly an adult at the time of the invasions, we didn't. The whole thing was manufactured. Everyone I knew and everyone they knew were against it – but the media told us all that the rest of the country was mostly for it, so we figured we were just the minority.

I now know that that was bullshit and it was just a manufactured consensus. In hindsight this is very obvious, but at the time we were not wise to their tactics.

IRAN

Iraq had been demonized for years with fake stories like Iraqi soldiers pulling Kuwaiti babies out of incubators to kill them, along with fake news about other atrocities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Don't forget that people believed the CIA agent holding a vial full of piss, saying it was proof of Saddam's WMDs.

They used the fear of another 9/11 to push their agenda.
Afghanistan was sold as where Osama and his army of religious fanatics had a cave fortress he was 'hiding' so we need to liberate the shit of it before he plans another attack.
Iraq the second round was sold as evil dictator Sadam has mobile nuclear enrichment convoys that eluded detection of UN inspectors. He already gassed his people what would he do with Americans, worse than 9/11, dirty bombs, etc. To dumb it down pundits on the major news channels were pushing that Sadam himself was involved in 9/11, speculation of planned and funding (its the same game plan they're using now to push the Russia hacking connection)

All of it fucking lies to push their agenda. Most Americans were looking for answers because the events of 9/11 dont add up with the media and government narrative, so they fed the public the answers it was craving which were more lies to push forward the PNAC agenda.

I've been following the conflict in Syria closely for about half a year now, and the amount of propaganda I've been exposed to is insane. I can imagine it was even worse right after 9/11.

Iran or North Korea would be a step too far and would see either Russia or China biting back.

The fact that burgers didn't use their second amendment after all this bullshit was shoved into them is exactly why you could see Canadians and Europeans openly mock Americans on the internet until the rapefugee crisis. The others don't have a mean to overthrow their tyrants, the US has it in its fucking constitution yet the mass is too indoctrinated to use it when it should have done so. Now all the western world is going down the drain thanks to traitors all around and the CIA and Mossad to make sure they all follow the suicidal plan.

Iran
It's the weak link in the Russia-China-Iran triad for control of central asia

Expect Trump to make a face of backing off from Russia in an attempt to D&C to open the door to taking down Iran
If Iran falls, the Sino-Russian "One belt" plan for central asia collapses. Not to mention Iranian oil and natural gas is vital for China.

Because the US is the most judaized country ever, and no amount of pol shitposting is going to save that country. The best that can happen is for it to get nuked alonside Israel, that way we would be removing kebab in Europe already.