Mike dox 12 archive.is/w5qAg
Mike dox 13 archive.fo/cKJnu
Mike dox 13 archive.fo/cKJnu
Mike dox 14 archive.fo/8HR2D
MIke dox 15 archive.fo/DC6O2
TRS defending jew mike 1 archive.is/1JEhL

TRS defending jew mike 2 archive.is/8PxNg

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/17/the-sorta-shoah-well-be-back-tomorrow/#disqus_thread
archive.is/gR61O
youtube.com/watch?v=ehtiIWsM1Jc
vocaroo.com/i/s1fImMqkOeOx
dailystormer.com/welp-the-ads-are-off/
vocaroo.com/i/s1eYfoZo6jFc

i.4cdn.org/pol/1484676125235.png
enochwasright.tumblr.com/post/149646755515/why-jews-need-white-nationalism
the
archive.is/GQb2L
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es&t=2m27s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
archive.is/NwpvY
jta.org/1923/10/08/archive/expulsion-confiscation-are-hitlers-peace-terms
jta.org/1923/10/12/archive/stinnes-denies-to-j-t-a-he-is-financing-hitler-or-ludendorff
jta.org/1923/09/04/archive/hitler-wins-in-libel-suit
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107534375
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#/media/File:Nuremberg_laws.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k
youtube.com/watch?v=HeY0iRGKKL0
gab.ai/NEETSOCMGTOWOTAKU/posts/4219145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can confirm, listened to it here. Caveat: The specific term was only "separation." It was not "divorce."
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/17/the-sorta-shoah-well-be-back-tomorrow/#disqus_thread

How can one man be so ugly? What race is he?

I can understand marrying her and becoming redpilled after the fact, but it shouldn't take an arm twisting to kick her to the curb at this point. Still fishy as hell.

Inbred mongoloid probably.

Where's da proofs. I'm not taking them on their word

ALIMONEY can be crippling

I dunno. That's just what the podcast said. I'm not taking anything on its face either until I see proofs given what they were willing to hide before.

REQUESTING COMPLETE TRS THREAD ARCHIVE, OP IS A FAGGOT AND ONLY CUCKINCLUDED HALF

they implied that enoch didn't know about the tranny shit. This is funny because she obviously applied the make up in their home.

archive.is/gR61O
yeah 2nd pic is of her in drag at their house

The first part (pre-mix dox) is here: >>>/trs/2085

His still fucking pathetic for running to Salon for sympathy

Hi I'm alt-right!

she posts on facebook about going to tranny shit too
Phi Phi O'Hara (Jaremi Carey) proposes to his boyfriend Mikhael at the NY RuPaul BOTS show.

Are you people fucking retarded? The Jew cunt was on the show. He's not leaving his wife. Go buy a fucking bridge if you believe that. Suggesting that means the fat cunt is going to do half of one show on it then never mention it again while continuing his bullshit.

this doesnt compute to me

"and many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." Matthew 24:11

Enough of this. It's time these fuckers paid offline.

Who am I supposed to listen to now that my favorite alt-right podcast is run by a fat red kike-loving goblin? I always wanted to know what Enoch looked like, but now I wish I had never seen his face.

Until I see the divorce papers I don't believe it

Haven't you seen the article yet?

チェック'd

Bongo Bongo Bookclub.

There is already a thread about that, look through the catalog

No divorce. All it says it "they're separated."
That doesn't even make sense. She knew about the podcast, obviously. They're "separated" because he got doxed when he knew it would eventually happen?
I'm not buying it. A separation isn't legally binding. It means nothing.

ITT: (((WHITE ETHNO-NATIONALISM)))

the trs forums are still down lol

doesn't sound like SeventhSon is aware that National Action is done

Why would they separate when she was already fully aware of what he does?

Also, in that same podcast, Sven says "there's no money in white nationalism."
>that's just a mortgage payment or a like 3 car payments just in BTC

Even if they have separated, it wouldn't have been her who ordered it because she knew about TDS and what he was doing. Still, the guy is not to be trusted because he would be with her today if this wasn't leaked.

I'm sure her jew family isn't very fond of Mike being a LARPer

He deserves death for name fagging.

Because a separation can mean anything. It's not legally binding. It's nothing. It's not a recognized legal status. I bet there's not even a separation. I'd bet my life on it.

reminder hey lied about her being only 1/4 jewish.

grindr greg let slip she's half jew.

I expect next week she'll be full jew.

Yes, i saw the article. He was trying to fool them

was there anything good after 11 minutes?

what if he did fool them? What would that say about him?

Agreed. And if anything, he should be sucking Holla Forums's dicks for helping him realize that the kike isn't good for him. In fact, if it's real, I think he owes Holla Forums an apology for helping him rid himself of that luggage.

I'm sure both their families are well aware that they are adl.

I would bet full jew, frankly.

Also, how about the fact that Mike himself has a Jewish mother, making him Jewish? Is he going to divorce his family, too, and get new DNA?

So is the fat cuck still going to be a host on the show? I kinda want his fellow hosts to disown him, and continue without that cowardly piece of shit. He is absolutely not trustworthy at this point, i don't even care if he divorces the kike. It's too late for redemption.

Fuck man. I really liked TDS. Got jewed hard, fam.

His step mom is probably part jew. His real mom has the last name enochson iirc

Dude, if he is confirmed of having jew blood, then yeah, he's gotta go.

He's not going to divorce her. He's just going to cover his tracks on social media better and pretend they're divorced. But what about the fact that his mother is Jewish? Is he going to divorce himself?

Can anyone confirm that his mother's name is Glassner or whatever it was? Or what about his nigger brother? Can someone point to the relevant threads that exposed the Jewishness in his own family, if you can remember which threads they were?

this is so satisfying to listen to.
play stupid games win stupid prizes mikey

I'm kind of glad they're continuing with it, it'll be nice to have a weekly dose of salt. Idk if I can deal with their bullshit self aggrandizing behaviour, but I'll try to stick with it

chekku

money and/or they're not

nope they're keeping him on. they're saying it's because he's a part of the (((movement))). Plus they don't even address that she's not just a jewess, but one of the worst kind. Pushing drag, jews, diversity, etc

iktf, I listened to the show in my car and threw them like 20 bucks to support them, and it ended up funding kike subversion and mike's alcoholism

TRS cuck made this.

I can't help but laugh at the Mike the Kike

If he was in europ he would probably get stabbed pretty soon.

Same here friendo. We both been had.

Sven just said she has a half jew on the new TDS and then said something that indicated he thought that was probably a lie too. He also said they knew she was jewish but he thought she was a republican and didn't know about the youtube channel.

facebook.com/billie.gleissner (step mom prob part jew)
facebook.com/paula.sippel.16 (birth mother, enochson maiden name, married a jew looking guy)

So Kek declares.

kek still listening, they just said it's impossible to have purity in the current year so we totally have to have jews involved

diversity is our strength :^)

It will get worse as they lie more and more about the situation.

Isn't he leaving the show?

The whole fucking thing is so logical, I refuse to believe that people are still fucking dense about it and STILL defend Mike the Kike.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-daily-shoah-up-mike-enoch-not-leaving/77936 thread made by TRS refuges

Those are all Skandi names.

Non jew entertainment is hard enough to come by as is. Now books are like my only means of being entertained…

I told you fuckers. Anyone anything anywhere with a name website social media anything forum handle podcast face or voice that you can see or hear is a kike shill.

Right and everything magically is alright.

yeah, Mike is 100% fucked, and if they keep him around TRS is even more finished than it already was

Is ALL of vaguely right-wing twitter now just TRS circlejerkers?

Hye I am a Mige Enog :DD

Maybe you should run a podcast user

These altcucks still can't admit the faults of their precious e-celebs. I wish I was surprised, but at this point it's obvious there will always be people like this.

He has that real smushed up neanderkike face, like that fucker cernobitch

Ohh all those people giving me shit because I didn't buy into the TRS meme. Look whos laughing now gaybos

gotta face facts.

Sam was using the alt right to shill his TV show and book.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some type of financial deal with them.

Ello Andiva wad r u doing heer :DD

Sam is an infowars type of guy. I won't hate him for that. He personally just had jews end his television career. Then again i did buy his book so who knows

Honestly the whole "movement" they started seems to be heavily compromised. I was quite disappointed not to see dailystormer addressing the situation under JQ section.

Traitors hang highest.

The state of right-wing Twatter is basically a battleground between TRS and Renegade+CF+IM. It ain't pretty.

Anglin is into the no punching right thing. I too am surprised that he and weev let this jew wife thing go without any argument. What can you do though. All e-celebs are just disappointments

Anglin completely cucked for them which draws his legitimacy into question.

Anglin wanted to purge ramzpaul for being friends with a Right wing Jew but he's fine with Kike Enoch's cultural marxist wife?

really? weev is a fed and angling fucks underage flips, why would they care about a degenerate jew wife

they're usually publicly quite hard on the jew stuff

I wish TRS, would dissipate, and some of their old fags, start a new branch. Right now anything that continues over is tainted, and forever will be. Don't they get that the TRS game is over?

=TRS brand is dead==

I like the fact, that the alt-kike leadership is standing with him. I think the right needs to see more of this, solidarity, no matter what. Fuck it. Publicly, say you stand firm with them, behind the scenes start distancing and cutting ties.

I don't follow many twitter users because most are namefags, but in light of the TRSdrama I just went to check to see if there's any degenerates who snuck through - nearly a third of the people I follow are followers of TRS themselves. Some might only be staying up-to-date, but really, who needs to keep up with what TRS is saying? It's like an infection. Hell, it IS an infection. A plague of kikes.

When will you all realize that all you need is Holla Forums

Anything with names attached will breed its own culture of e-kike worship which will put like minded individuals against each other because they feel loyal to their favourite friend experience.

anons need to look at what came from this and question what others have said in the past about similar types like weev, anglin, duke etc etc. All of the people associated with places like NPI and TRS knew about this fucker and his degenerate kike wife and yet didn't say a damn thing, they were all complicit and saw no issue with it. That fag dante thing only became an issue because anons here started rummaging and compiling stuff on him, they probably would have kept him too if nobody on the outside found out.

They are snakes, only trust ya bois here, nobody else.

They wouldn't stick by anyone not part of their e-celeb clique, in fact they'd be the first people to rip someone like Kike Enoch to pieces.

Here's a big tell, Kike Enoch's Twitter account has been active since 2012.

Why hasn't he been banned like everyone else?

Lol these fucking faggots.
THEY ARE FUCKING JEWS

It really was all memes for them. They literally believed the myth "not all jews."

TRS was alt-kike all along.

To what end though?

This tbh

I don't think TRS users have the balls to follow through with a principled extermination of the jews. Actually having to man up and decide over life and death is too much for them - they'll always chicken out and find some way to justify a more peaceful approach. Doubly so when you consider just how much they value their friendship and seek to protect it.

She was on the show. She knew about it

8/pol/ can get pretty cucky, just look at Trump and his Jewish connections. No one on Holla Forums can talk about it, even after the election is over. Only Endchan allows people to post about his Jewish sympathy and connections. Best thing, is to roam around, get info from everywhere, and decide for yourself.

Holla Forums is always right. All we need is someone who is consistently right, not someone who can outspam everyone else with their message of choice. The more Holla Forums is right, the more of our enemies self-destruct.

Most people follow the account to keep up with it, similar to how many people follow important people even though they are cucks. Just a pointer though, one of the people on that list (the one with the Mario pic) is Johnny Monoxide from TRS. Never listened to his stuff so I don't know if he is good or a shill, but just a pointer for you if you want to unfollow all TRS-sympathetic people.

These people have nothing new to tell you, they are incredibly basic bitch compared to some of the debates here. I just don't see a need for any of these podcasts or websites, aside from actual news sites that report crimes and the like. Here we have a good system where its pretty easy to spot people who aren't from around these parts, and any false information that is dumped here is of little to no consequence since we're just a bunch of shitposters. If we push something thats false it doesn't result in anything other than some smarmy cunts online thinking less of us, like that bothers us in anyway.

If you really must have some open interaction with people similar to you, the best way is either finding people in online videogames with similar ideas (signalling through shitposting and being a bad goy helps) or you join a boxing club or something and spread your ideas around people worth a damn

any thread on trump brings it up. We all fucking get it dude. We don't need threads being spammed talking about kushner existing.

Yeah you make a good point about looking around, finding what you like and all that. I also agree that its annoying that we can't seem to have a simple discussion about the issues surrounding some of his family and colleagues, maybe after the honeymoon period of him winning is over we can get back into the flow of things and start shitting on everything.

The common complaint about us is that we are overtly negative, attack everything, trust no one and purity spiral like crazy yet nobody has realized that our 'always right' reputation is because of that. Being cynical assholes 24/7 is why we're right and they're wrong everytime

Yeah, I've heard about some of the jewish connections. I just don't know what's to be done about it, because he only ever claimed civic nationalism. If he was espousing white nationalism and had these jewish connections, then yeah, sink him in a heartbeat.

The great thing about imageboards is that when one user gets it into his head that the truth is wrong or the entire site is compromised, he'll just leave and make an inconsequential imageboard somewhere else where his opinion will slowly die off on its own.

Do you really think the Trump/jew angle has not been examined here already? It is a key fracture point for every shill to push over and over and over regardless of the outcome of the discussion. When some retardo friendo like you walks into the board and starts asking us to have the exact same discussion again because you didn't agree with the past outcome, it's not the board itself that's to blame.

That's not exactly what was said, but I don't care enough to correct you.

This is true. I got a long ban for it some time ago, and it barely ended recently.

I just want someone to do something. I want to believe. I am all alone.

It's not that different from being on Holla Forums.

I didn't manage to find one person. Even casually mentioning something about anything near far right ends up in people giving you 'the look' or questioning you 'are you serious?'.

Everyone knows his many kike connections, the difference is that he is still 100000x better than shillary and other demokike candidates.

Go fuck yourself schlomo

Are you a valley girl?

He's elected now. The point was that we would become his harshest critiquers. Hill Dawg is irrelevant now

Not him, but everyone in commiefornia talks like that nowadays

His purpose was for shifting things rightward and getting more time to sort out some of the glaring issues with the west, however he isn't the final boss and we need to be vigilant to make sure he doesn't end up making things worse with excessive cucking in the name of civic nationalism. It's still too early to tell though, he plays his cards close and seems to be pretty good at misdirection. Watch this space

You could always try finding a debating club or something like that, if you can make good arguments people will approach you and hear what you have to say on non-kosher topics worked for me back when I was in highschool

(checked and this)

Shit, didnt even notice that.

When he actually does something wrong. But if he has no support at the start, how will he accomplish the things we elected him for?

He's not even in office yet. There's no point sperging about his connections every day; wait till we see what he does when he actually has power.

borderline concern trolling is not critique. You're scared, that's all.

Kushner is tip of the iceberg, but yeah I get it isn't a popular topic here. At least for now.

Most anons saw it as necessary to stand with him, or else have Clinton win. Some rumors say that Kushner, paid mod team, to silence forums and actually organized a massive resistance online with a multi million dollar budget. Who knows the truth.

Me either.

I didn't say otherwise, just that when you bring it up, it is a point of contention. I think with time, the topic will become acceptable, when he starts enacting policies and resources that favor Israel and New York Jews, if he does. Can't find consensus today.

(checked)
Give it time, for the honeymoon to roll over.

/topic

Their cancer faggot forum people won't raid us anymore, so that's nice.

I am past my school years, but I did have such discussions in classes. Too bad everyone who cared enough to actually engage in discussion was against me.

From the comment section:

I think here lies the problem, a lot of the TRS fags are redpilled on niggers, I would hope so. You know, their relationship with crime, that they are aggressive unintelligent sub humans who mud up our race, patterns of them being incapable of maintaining civilization and them just being a societal cancer in general. But not enough of them are redpilled on Jews and view them in the same regard as niggers, a threat to our race’s future. Their nature, agenda, history and the reasons for their thinking have never crossed their minds. They just don’t see them as enough of a threat or a risk to a movement, wisdom is learning from past mistakes and many of them don’t have that. To them, Mike having a Jewish wife isn’t a problem because they don’t understand the Jews like we do. However, if she was a dindu BLM activist it would be a different story because they’re knowledgeable in that department and understand the misfortune that race has brought upon has, obviously no self respecting WN would marry one. If one did, he doesn’t harbour enough hostility towards that race or understands the 14 words which is a issue of course.

Even if it's confirmed that they do divorce, the idea that he never knew she was a complete marxist fag hag is a joke. A few strangers online found out in about 10 seconds by looking at her public social media but he magically never found that out after 10 years of marriage? Absolute bullshit.

I guess I'll have to be your friend then user, you leave me no other option

faggot

How many TRS users are under 25? under 21? Probably far too many. At the end of the day their worldview still defaults to idealized thinking.

I am wite I hab a blu eyes :DDD
Matt no hab a blue eye :DDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=ehtiIWsM1Jc

I wouldn't condone, but I kind of understand. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.
And the JQ is a tough redpill to swallow, even if you're fully aware of the anti-white merchants and their schemes.
Maybe that's the reason he was so vocal about it: venting online what he couldn't say in front of his entire degenerate family.

Still, his credibility is gone. From now on, he'll always be Mike "Rassenschande" Enoch….

This

And even if they do divorce, it doesn't mean they will truly live seperate lives.
It's too late for any of that. He should have divorced her before, and then made it public, not waited until getting doxxed.
And even then, he still looks like a jew himself and is a fat slob.

quality

shitty meme tbqh fam

see I don't get that, I was redpilled on jews way before I was on niggers. There's something cold about (((them))) that makes it hard to pity or sympathise with them. With niggers, it's more like a misbehaving child where all you want to do is excuse their behaviour and try and guide them to be better

basically, it's obvious that jews lack the spark of humanity and empathy that whites have, while with niggers it's easier to think that they're just misguided instead of naturally aggressive chimps

jej

I really don't understand why TRSodomites think that divorcing a jew is somehow not white

The degeneracy hole goes deeper. I'm tired and not sure what am going to do with what I found but if these assholes imagine they're just going to carry on like nothing happened, they're mistaken.

Weak.

>>>/oven/

Good to know that TRS will continue. I find it very telling that there's seemingly been more attention given to this drama than real more pressing issues in the world. Apparently you all forgot about the fact that our race is dying.

Those of you who have such a huge problem with Enochs quarter kike wife, why don't you seemingly have the same issue with all the kikes surrounding the Trump family? Muh god emperor.

That "Standard pool party co." picture that gets thrown around here a lot would imply that the movement is consists of youngfags, judging from that small sample size.

lol they're a caricature at this point

Thanks nigger.

they actually leveled her up to 1/2 kike now

Post it here. Even the cucks at (((TRS))) deserve to know everything.

TRS is a cult.

Mike is the cult leader so he's free to break all the rules the lowly goyim have to follow.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is what they said in this podcast about the timing. They said after they started that it was already too late. I think the user in the other thread had it right, that the time was after they read CoC.

I'm just betting I won't be that way forever, I know that feel though.

send this to his kyke wife
vocaroo.com/i/s1fImMqkOeOx

OP, you better include this in your next Kike Eunuch thread's OP, otherwise you're a fag.

Yep, I agree. He's always going to be suspect to anyone who has half a brain, especially with possibly having a jew mother himself. I'm done with TRS after finding out the inner circle guys all knew about his wife and presumably planned to just keep it quiet forever.

FTN might be worth a listen for current political news since they weren't as close to the TDS guys and might not have been complicit.

That third guy is obviously some kind of Catholic or Mormon. The prohibition on divorce extending to delusion is fucking gay. At least he didn't breed with her, but I'll be pissed if some cuck convinces him not to carry through with the divorce.

Honestly anons, square with me on this one. Authoritarianism, I've figured for quite some time now, is the way to go. Then this namefagging comes up, and we see who all these "leaders" really are, and how they preach one thing and practice another entirely, every single time. This really makes me lean backwards towards hard right libertarian-ishness again, because if these are the leaders an authoritarian society is going to produce, in that normies will flock to them, I don't want it.

At least audiobooks are a thing, for those times you're either driving, working out or at work, if your job allows listening to music.

I'm more astounded that they believe everyone is a complete degenerate in the closet than anything else. Reminds me of the "everyone's a little bit gay" argumentation that literal pozpigs use.

Have there still been those cucks posting Asian chicks all over the place here in the last few months? That shit was driving me up the wall.

The leaders of a masculine society form a large group, not a small one. The leaders of a masculine society are the strong, the wise, and the skilled. The virtuous and powerful. Instead of the top of the masculine pyramid being a single point, it is a plateau of all men who have reached a sufficiently high level.

Trump is a leader, these people are not.

Dubs confirm

POST IT

That was just one really persistent autist. Not even a shill, just a hopeless faggot.

Nobody considered making Goebbels or Streicher the Fuhrer. We don't have a real leader yet.

That's why any authoritarian society who wasn't raised as pure morons, should appoint its leaders and not have a leader appoint himself. Anyone who desperately wants power should never ever be granted with authority, as it most likely is a subversive traitor to the people.

Trump is a Zionist, who married his kids to kikes, too.

I can't believe baneposting can still squeeze a kek out of me in the [CURRENT-YEAR]. Fucking hell.

rip bulbasaur and ghoul

Not many of them are exposed to Jews frequently and some mistake Jews for whites, after all they are "the ones that shall not be named". For me, I was redpilled on niggers first due to more exposure on that topic.

Anyway, I was thinking, does TDS even go on rants about Jews? I would honestly like to know.

They do in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way. It always came off to me as them mostly kidding about the Jewish problem than being serious about removing them.

I have not once looked at trs' site or listened to any one of their podcasts or whatever it is they do. i have only followed this drama enough to know that the letters trs were used and that they support fags to some extent. if this means fag lovers are shut down or disrupted then moar power to whom ever is doing the digging

Podcasts like TDS is the only way of getting non jew influenced entertainment

Or so i used to think. Might as well cut off anything but pol and books at this point.

Baneposting isn't really that old.
Let's try something a bit older.
I think Mike is a pretty cool guy. Eh marries kikes and doesnt afraid of anything.

I haven't listened to it in a long time but they never went beyond safe memes and jokes. They would play their cute soundboards and all that but that was about it. Although as I'm trying to think back to the show I can't remember a damn thing about it aside from merchant minute

This is something an FBI plant would do. Not a real human being.

I still can't believe he did "Bone Zone" and expected to not get doxxed. One of the comments in one of the very first episodes said "doxxed Ghoul is awesome". I just assumed they knew something I didn't, and were correct. The reality is stupid.

An authoritarian leader is someone you feel it's worth dying for. We haven't had one of those so far.

I would like these guys to adress one particular issue.
Even if we ignore whether his wife is jew or not which is still important and we shouldn't, she is still an active agent in promotion of poz in society and everything Holla Forums stands against. Not only that, she is doing that on behalf on some marxist organizations, which means she might have some further connections. Someone with account over there, please ask those fags the following:

1. Is TRS still opposed to degeneracy and poz that is destroying our civilization or is it ok to let it slide when your friends/relatives actively engage in spreading it?
2. Does it mean that every e-mail, message and donation that wasn't anonymous up until this point is now compromised? She had access, she was on the podcast, she knew what was going on. How hard would it be to copy information about supporters of TRS, hand it to one of her (((higher-ups))) and turn it into honeypot even if it wasn't one originally?
3. If it is ok for anyone to be a part of the movement as long as they promote white nationalism, what is the differance between you and civic nationalists, who say that anyone can be a part of a country as long as he supports it?

No matter how you look at it, Enoch became not only liability, because whatever "good work" he has done and principles TRS supposedly support stand as direct opposition to the work done by his wife, but also a vector for attack and infiltration. Stepping down is the only logical way forward, if he want to save "the good work he has done" and for the network to continue.

Good, TRS and anyone supporting them must be ruined and destroyed.

No, TRS and alt right are both enemies that must be destroyed. No matter what they say, they are enemy of Holla Forums and everything Holla Forums stands for.

Enoch actually had several bamberlamps style stories where he talked about how untrustworthy the kikes are even to each other. They have to hire whites to do management positions, because other kikes will just backstab and crash the company.

Good. Can we destroy fash the nation shits too? That way we can make their whole house of cards come crashing down.

How so?

Yeah, that explains everything. That what happens when you have a host married to one and controlling the narrative.

three days ago she wasn't jewish
then she was only 1/4th and "redpilled"
now she's 1/2 and they're getting a divorce
in a few days they'll finally admit they're both full jews lol

oh and that last line gives it all away

Anyone defending enoch is deluded. No, he never said his wife wasnt jewish, but having a podcast and taking money to forward a movement where, at the minimum, an end goal would be for jews to be segregated into their own country and discussing the "jewish question", having entire segments devoted to chronicling subversive jewish beuavior, and endless jokes, memes, and deriding all things jewish MIGHT lead you to assume that he isnt married to one. I think thats a fair fucking assumption.

When you marry someone you become one unit. Holla Forums sent ted cruz's presidential ambitions six feet under via memery because of (but not totally) his wifes connections to goldman and the CFR as well as her part in brainstorming a north american union. Every Holla Forumsack knows the infographic of all the media companies and who their ceo/cfo/coo/vice president/etc are and whether or not they're jewish. It makes very clear to delineate wherein a person of power in the company is a gentile, but is married to a jew. Being married is like having dual citizenship, your allegiance lies elsewhere, to your betrothed. But that's not even all! Enoch is obviously jewish himself. Pienovich? Seriously nigger? Look at those beady fucking eyes and tell me he's not.

Kek, look through their comments. They will sacrifice everything to keep their precious e-celebs. They are verifiable cancer.

t. didn't know ftn was already shoahed

They are jews and are advocating for jewish supremacy over white countries. That's why they and their supporters that claim to be alt right must all be eradicated

All i remember are long winded out pointless talking by Eunuch, trying to make it seem like he knew what he was talking while actually being clueless, two whores who scammed them by feigning getting doxed right after they paid them stuff with donations, some autist making funny, yet headache inducing skits, and Sven abusing sound drops at the most random times to make people forget what they were talking about. I stopped listening a long time ago so I don't remember much either.

Good. That is even better. Can we destroy Richard Spenshit and other shits of the alt-right already too?

only Holla Forums operates on a platform of no compromise, anything else is insufficient and has the potential to become an agent of harm. They are cucks and willing to accept unsatisfactory behavior if it means keeping their clique. The fact that they use the desire for purity as derogatory remark should speak volumes. The people who run this shitshow knew about this and didn't tell anyone about it. They didn't see anything wrong with this and that should be enough to burn the house down and start over.

it's not a matter of how calendaristically old it is, but how it never seems to get old
and fugg, haven't heard that one in a while

Meme revival when?

Retards these days

APOLOGIZE

lol I still dont get this gamergate accusation. Holla Forums left them be once they started doing all the emailing and muh pr shit.

He should have done more of that because it seems like the rare exception so he doesn't seem odd for not mentioning (((them))).

Reminder that you student bourgeois leftists are always the first against the wall

Well they can't organize so that's good. How do we destroy Red Ice Radio though? They're pro jewish too?

They deserve everything they get.

Let me briefly explain what is going on with namefags and TRS: they see their membership count as their potential. Once enough of them get together, they perpetually reinforce just how much they could get done together. Then, they set out to recruit more namefags to their cause, with the intention of reaching some tipping point where their movement has gathered enough popularity to achieve its goals.

The reality is that the circlejerk will always implode before it can reach a big enough size. TRS is just the latest example of this. They felt so proud of what they imagined themselves achieving together that they utterly lost sight of their principles.

Reported for being a pro TRS shill.

These people are so cowardly and weak. They know they are inferior to us. Hail Victory.

Next up on /baph/ Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes and Richard Spencer.

Especially Richard Spencer, he's taking credit for all the work of the young right-wingers, and all the coins of the alt-right seem to flowing his way, especially his PHALANX pyramid scheme.

I just want the delusional faggots at TRS comment section to try to present a coherent and logical anwser to this questions. If they like their podcast network so much, how can they support Enoch in light of recent events?

richard spencer's dox is already out. MW dox is already out (and he's on the run lol). greg johnson still is a mystery though. He seems to be on some NW podcast. Thought he was a nyc guy.

Also I guess morrakiu doesn't mind jew wives

so what, they're going to dox someone who goes by his real name? people already know where he lives

They and anyone who is alt right must be eradicated. It's that simple.

Good. However I'd add red ice radio to that list too. They have been associated with alt right and trs too, so they have to go too.

They can't. They're retards like communist were.

Well just shut his things down.

I should have written a post about this a few days ago, but I didn't because I figured it was obvious what was going to happen. Ever since the dox dropped the plan was to run with the drama, then pretend Mike's wife divorces him, and from there pretend Mike is a martyr who sacrificed his family for white nationalism. (Oh and don't forget to donate even more goyim, Mike needs to make a living somehow!)

2/3 have been doxed for a while, retard. Richard Spencer's real name is Richard Spencer.

At least someone is starting to understand. Give this guy a promotion

What a surprise.

Meme renaissance maybe? I have noticed that we're starting to lose the initiative culture-wise.

Muh PR retard detected. Glad to know that these cancerous Reddit faggot jumped on board the "alt-right" bandwagon and are trying to ruin it just like they ruined GG.

If anyone has the appropriate intel on Spencer, a quick overview of basic proof of his pro-fag stance would be a helpful meme. The "I wonder who could be behind this dildo" pic isn't cutting it. Besides his namefaggotry and pro-fag opinons, what else is there to condemn him for?

Why Red Ice though. As far as i know, Henrik Palmgren has been a WN way before the Alt Kike was even a thing. Besides, its not like every person associated with TRS is a shill. Kulturkampf is pretty cool, just to name an example.

In the end the poor little mikey remains a fucking ugly kikey himself. Jews should have nothing to do with white nationalism.

Those people are so retarded that they don't notice the alt-kike is exactly the same thing as those e-celebs who grafted to GG to kosher and neutered all its meaning. Alt-kike is used as an attempt to neuter and kosher the more radical elements of the right. GG was supposed to expose the use of videogames by the US government and other turbokikes as a tool of brainwashing on children, instead it became "ethics in video game journalism" thanks to those e-celeb monkeys. The idiots took it hook, line and sinker, thus GG died and Holla Forums mocks its failure because fuck video games. Now the alt-kike "movement" is made to take the dumbest proponents of national-Socialism or Fascism and gradually shift them towards acceptance of faggotry, "good Jews" and civic nationalism.

google Richard Spencer Phalanx

Holla Forumstifa faggot.

Personal deficiencies of TRS aside, wiping out the entire Alt-Right makes no sense.

pic unrelated

Gas yourself, useful idiot.

Based Sven BTFO edgecuck

This is why I love /pol.

There's more to be discovered that just a house. Like his bank account

Paranormies is bretty gud

beat me to it

I can't tell if that's Sven making a joke or if he's implying that he is okay with Mike being married to a Weimar-tier Jewess.

They have no idea when to quit and reflect do they? Same kind of zingers during the time when those fuckers kept coming here to start shit. They didn't take responsibility or try to defuse the situation, they just kept pouring fuel.

But again, never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. I hope they enjoy laying in the piss soaked bed they made

You're talking to a shill. He's quite clear about wanting to destroy as many white nationalist organizations as possible.

it was a shit joke if that is the case

They don't seem to get it right. If Anons really hated namefags, they would've hated Trump. Even criticisms towards him are not based on him "not being user", but based on policies and stances.

It is just, as far as I've seen, the fact that idiots get a whiff of a growing trend and want to gain e-bucks for it, or even worse, honey-pots or attempts to kosherize an actual movement in order for them to give the impression of "yay, we did it :DDD" when all they did was post stickers on some street light pole which does nothing but scare the niglets and contribute to the "le ebil nayziss" boogeyman. Fuck, if TRS were to be directly linked with 8/pol/ and ever happened to fuck up by doing some b.s. illegal thing, this place would've been blamed as "le ebil hacker named 8chin led by Dylan "'599' Breivik".

YES! Successful political parties are formed of everything the TRS guys are NOT: professors, economists, lawyers, military veterans, doctors, investors, CEO's… heck, even an architect or a mere book writer gets more legitimacy than these fucks. When you go outside and fucking use meme lingo like "cucks" and "goy" unironically (boi, even the ironic ones seem to piss me off), do not expect to be treated seriously by anyone.

Fucking hell.

shit I meant Trumpian civic nationalism. Because, like it or not, civic nationalism is exactly what the US is heading towards with him in power.

It's a joke. Mike did get away with it for a couple years.

Nah, think I'll make a donation to Spencer's college tour instead. Don't care even that he's an anti-Christian, homo-tolerant, pan-Europeanist. I'm thinkin' ten bucks for each of your shitposts.

1599*

The forum was way more "edgy", but as of now, they (((shut it down))).

Post it here.

..financed from his sleeping mum's purse llc.

Please leave

I can't believe they were this afraid of being doxxed but did stupid shit like show their faces and reuse old usernames.
If you're that afraid of being outed, never have a normiebook, for god's sake.

Mike's wife sang a natsoc song on MIke's podcast. She knew exactly what he was doing. There's no way they're getting a divorce. If they say they are, then it's likely a ruse.

His only line right now is just trust me goyim fucking pathetic that people are buying into it

You're seeing the rise of what might be called "pop-culture politics". I disagree that political leaders have to be members of high society given the state of Academia today, but they do have to be intelligent people who are actually serious and don't base their entire platform on their ability to entertain and make jokes.

Can you imagine the sheer AWKWARDNESS of any puture podcasts they air with Kike Enoch?

How is it ever going to fly?

They're never going to give up the lies but at least now we can agree they're all faggots.

wasnt red ice that started this whole "nationalist jews are based" thing.

Nah I think she might since all her friends/family aren' going to let her stay married to ta leader of the "neonazi altright"

It could be a ruse or it could be that she's leaving him to avoid the post-dox heat.

BETRAYAL AMIDST OUR RANKS

Hopefully it's not going to fly. Pretty sure MIke has already officially stepped down.

"Sleeping with the enemy to the point of literally falling and love and marrying them has really given me a lot of unique insight into their tactics"

I'd expect it to go along those lines if he does continue

POST IT HERE

You can't deny that TRS has been dishonest even if they have helped our cause. Now I understand why they are so against "purity spiraling." They are hypocrites and Common Filth was right. I still think that TRS has done more good than bad though.

Divorces are public records, so if they do get divorced, we'll know. You might as well monitor them now that they're doxed, right?

(checked)
In a vacuum, I absolutely agree with you, but think of it this way. The left has been driven into a frenzy thinking that Trump is "Literally Hitler"(tm) and they are going to act/protest accordingly. Alone cucking whites pose no threat, but the coalition of non-whites are sure to rise up and become violent enough to force Trump to polarize to the right, or become irrelevant. The main theme of the year of the fire cock will be all the riots and protests we got last year magnified several-fold. In this respect, America under trump with all external forces (Holla Forums included obviously) should be heading towards something much more extreme than civic nationalism. I predict that we will have the left to thank the most for sowing the seeds of their own (permanent hopefully) destruction. Looking forward to watching the ride with all you glorious faggots. Shadilay brothers.

they said on the podcast in the op he's staying

I feel so dumb for seeing this meme and not realising it was true all along

You should drop it now so they have to respond to it before tonight's recording.

Fucking fanboys, I swear to God….
KICK THE KIKES & LIARS

According To him and his 23andme: dutch, anglo and croat mutt.

His diet is total shit, soda and fast food, so its mostly on him and his personal failings

SS said in the short statement released today that Mike is coming back for sure, and you are a paranoid idiot if you think that there is even the slightest possibility that TRS is a honeypot because its host is likely a jew with a definite jew wife. At this point, faggots like Milo and Cernokike are more right wing than the good goyim who listen/donate to the daily shoah

All they did was interview a kike. They're not down with Zionism as far as I know.

Common Filth is anti-white.

please drop it user, these fucking retards still shilling for TRS need too see it

Really? Fucking kek. TRS is going to actually die if they let him stay. Half the Forum is already in outrage. Even the people that I have talked to that are connected with TRS's leadership all agree that he has to go. People are going to raise hell over this.

I think Lana is a bigger antisemit that Palmgren is at this point. She calls out the jew in almost every interview she does.

Please do drop it user, but wait until they have their episode live tomorrow with Mike staying on, and talking down to anyone who is repulsed by the info in the dox. If you can wait until then, more dox will do maximum damage.

forum is down and not coming back

Sorry. You guys were right all along.

t. Holla Forums

What happened to Mike turned out to be fine, because of Jew Wife.

It wasn't okay before that revelation though and neither is targeting FtN or any other on-message outlet.

cui bono, nigger?(USER WAS BANNED FOR NOT LURKING MOAR)

Gas yourself.

This is one of the most Jewish things I've seen in a while. Had he at least reclused himself NOW his reputation would be shredded but he'd still be able to scuttle off with some dignity. Instead, he 'divorces' his wife (bullshit) and thinks he'll just go back as though nothing happened. Further it's one thing to divorce your wife because you got redpilled on the kikes, but that's not what's going on here, he is doing it as a pure PR stunt. I don't believe for a second they're actually properly separating. Mike himself is Jewish anyway so it's not like it makes a difference.

tbh I'd eat/drink myself into a stupor every night too if I reached his age and realized I'd been married to a kike for eight years, hadn't reproduced, and just found out the Nazis weren't just meming about the Jew stuff.

Bit of a played out retread and the Leader would've agreed.

Yeah I know, but the people that use it. The people in the TRS Discord, the people that fled to the DS Forum, the people in the Disqus comments, etc. Basically, the people who were on the Forum.

Sam Hyde has donated to TRS repeatedly in 2015

Renegade is still fucking cancer.

trs guys really love using that cui bono meme without understanding it.
who benefits from TRS existing with a kike host????
cui bono????

Oy vey, don't punch to the right! There's nothing wrong with masturbating to animeno more than having jewess wives. :^)

you guys are okay keep it up

k

So we're even now in post count.

Let's see the 23andme, mods.

So they are not backing down or quitting. Ok. Next step. How do we goad muds or deranged leftists in their areas into killing them? Serious question. This can't stand. We need a fucking Haitian revolution in Sven's house.

Just let that sink in.

I hope nobody's actually stupid enough to put themselves in their database.

Trust is fake and gay in this completely kike subverted reality. The chaotic shitposting in Holla Forums is the only environment conducive to maintaining any sort of grip on objective reality, because the truth always floats to the top.

Yeah, that's anti-white.

Why don't we make one?Just like they made Hitler.Hire an actor. Write some speeches. Make a documentary.They'll eat it up just like this dogshit.

absolutely jimpacted.

Sure ruin yourself on that idiot, I don't care.

As long as he keep sucking Israeli and AIPAC dick, I don't give a shit if he arrests massively SJWs. It's still kosher bullshit that isn't getting rid of the main problem and gives kikes more time to devise yet another scheme to ruin Europeans. In 8 years, we'll be back to square one with an extension of the patriot act and spying technology and an erosion of the first amendment (libel laws, which you can bet will be written in such a vague way that it'll grant far reaching powers to whoever pushes for prosecution), just in time for sending all bad goyim to FEMA camps and to create official hate-speech laws.

Cernovich is going to get shoah'd by the taxman as he's been hiding cash shekels from seminars and someone grassed him.

I'll only believe it once she posts photos of her wedding with JIMPACTED

ebin

Not a bad idea.

There is no proof she is "only" a quarter kike.

The point is the same: the lie of omission. He LARPed to be some 1488er, all the while married to a fucking yid. HOW THE FUCK ARE SOME OF YOU TRSODOMITES SO DENSE ABOUT THIS? You all IMMEDIATELY become unredpulled once your kike Mike comes out as a hebe lover.

But there is nothing wrong with masturbating to anime as opposed to marrying a kikes tho.

heeb

Fuck you mods.

Maybe read like two of my fucking sentences, retard.

I said it was fine that Mike got doxed because of Jew wife. What I don't think is fine is going after any of the other guys without probable cause.

What's wrong with Jazzhands? Halberstram? Fucking nothing nigger and you know it.

Part Jew or part nigger result given assured with any such online DNA testing (they all are owned by Jews). You can also be sure that your real data is kept in a Zionist databank.

He is not in the metropolitan so it is a shotgun people for free card for him.

Dude being anti-commonfilth isn't being pro-trs
CF is anti-white imo

He labels degenerate mestizo women (like Ericka Camacho) as examples of "white women" and he literally thinks all white women fuck dogs.

The dude is subversive, I agree with on the LGBTQAP+ but the guy makes it clear he's pro-multi-culture and racemixing

terrible b8 lad

That's what's really anti-white, shill

It's worse than using your imagination, but still better than 3D kike-filmed porn if you can't kick the habit. Leagues better than sticking your dick in a neurotic degenracy-spreading jewess at any rate.

Holla Forumstifa, ladies and gentlemen

You are responding to Shmuelly Davis Jr. Jr.

Can you namefags fuck off now?

I've never namefagged a day in my life.

Fuck of you insane Stockholm syndrome motherfucker

Its a fucking pump shotty, it holds less than 10 shells and he can't take it outside of his house.

I think your mountain of HotPockets is fully microwaved…better eat them now.

Fuck yourself, kike.

Forum cancer then.

suffer not a namefag to live.

Denial won't save you from the rope, useful idiot.

Woah…it's almost like… these scenarios are totally different.
I guess we're just purists, the audacity of asking for a WN movement that DOESN'T have lefty-subversive kikes married to the leaders…

we left tricks now

sam hyde is a jew goon just like weev

The thread is a mess, nobody even checked my digits. It's telling they blame us for learning the truth rather than Mike for lying to their faces.

Atta boiii, good goiii ;DDD

U first then. Better top off your Rascal's batteries and put on some clean diabetic socks,

Learn. To. Read.

I said that I don't support Jew wife. I do support FtN, Anglin, and co. however and I don't see why doxing them helps.

Who fucking cares?

CUI BONO

There's not gonna be a day of the rope if you keep tearing shit down.

link was meant for:

Watching these smug cunts crash and burn is glorious. The levels of cognitive dissonance have not been seen since the Hillary campaign. Lastly for any TRS cock wrangler watching these threads I hope your lives are destroyed.

Anglin is in it for shekels w/ dad.

D & C cries the TRShill as he D & C shills against those who don't compromise

THIS
A jew acting like a jew while jewing goys out of shekels, who could have imagined.

I will never take flat earthers seriously, ffs.

Pick one, friend.

Really shows the quality of your average TRSodomite. Remember a month ago when they were shilling us to recruit more podcast listeners and were claiming that Holla Forums and TRS have no ideological differences? Funny to see them show their true colors. I figured they would be cucked, but hell even Sean Hannity is more 'redpilled' than these faggots.

(☑)

Checked. ID dubs also checked.

So you're saying the problem is single motherhood. Makes sense.

Plastering schools with propaganda saying that white girls are all dogfuckers will cause a lot of white girls to start looking up dogfucking and encourage nonwhites to abuse them more in school. Maybe, if the priority was to reform whites, that time would be better spent addressing the divorce rate.

I'm not a TRShill. I got kicked for supporting Florian Geyer in his taking an anti-sodomite stance.

Also, telling people doxing people helping your movement without cause to stop being fags is D & C when exactly?

They started doing it in May of 2016 when they deemed 4chan to not be what it used to be.

dailystormer.com/welp-the-ads-are-off/

I can confirm the TRS forum database was hacked and more doxes are incoming.

U wot m8?

Is Sven the only BAD GOYIM as of now, or have the others started coming around?

That pic is from October IIRC

Motherfucker was coined within the black Amerikan milieu. I wonder why?

Faggotry result from terrible mothering.

yeah b/c shit like servers are free, and it costs nothing to support yourself and run a website

fuck outta of here, Holla Forumstifa

But before you do, I must ask

JUST WHERE EXACTLY DOES THIS SITE GET ITS FUNDING?????

Shows what Jesse Dunstan and Co. think of their listeners' intelligence. They just make up these ridiculous lies (even after having every shred of credibility destroyed by being caught repeatedly lying) and expect people to believe it. Fuck them.

He married her when he was still a full on libersperg. His fault was that he didn't get a divorce when he found out about the Jews. It's understandable that he didn't because that would mean getting disowned and having to maneuver through a divorce against a whole family of kikes, but he should have done it.

I'd like to see that happen. I'm an old conspiracyfag and used to be subscribed to them. I tried to stick with them after they turned Aut-Kike, but their new master Dicky Spencer's faggotry, among other things, just became unbearable.

Henrik Palmgren is co-operating with alt right members frequently. That's why Red Ice Radio must be eradicated as well.

Either you haven't been here for the last 5 months or you are indeed a shill

Sure you """"supported Florian Geyer""" during the TRS homophobocaust.

Serbian

(checked)
Give it up, the shills and their tools dominate the discussion.

Perhaps the people who rail against Anglin, Spencer, FTN, David Duke, etc. care to enlighten us as to how THEY intend to achieve their dream of a White ethnostate, because I'm really curious.

Wew theres the namefag again, sucking jew dick.

Reported for being a TRS shill.

Before or after you gorged wildly on all those industrial sized sacks of Halloween candy?

Sven literally was shilling against people who shitted on MW, Grindr Greg and Spencer. Called Spencer's homo-tweet "debunked" and a lot of other obvious as hell fag-enabling shit

can the annon who promised the big drop of degeneracy just do it already, this needs to end, time to drop a bomb and nagasaki this bitch

Reported for being a pro-TRS shill.

This, if there's anything else, get it out now or they're probably going to get away with it.

Anglin has always been open about wanting it to be possible to make a living within the movement. We should have right-wing equivalents of the ADL and CTR, and those should be regular jobs.

Jesus christ this short Shoah is 40 minutes of damage control.

No that fat fuck looks like Rob Reiner. He's a kike.

Tyrannosaur was right

He and anyone that is friendly to him is a enemy of Holla Forums and must be eradicated. He has nothing to do with white nationalism.

THIS!!!

The arrogant fuckers need it.

Pull every physical dollar from your banques. They are leveraged up to 47X and must be satisfied for counterparty capital requirements. All bearer demand cash collateral regs. have been tossed and all your banques are running Ceto ACR, Moneyvest, FiServe etc. at the sub-surface level. Monkeywrench the scam.

the other day I would've argued that divorce is a more serious matter than most people make of it, breaking an indissoluble oath and all that, but now that they're separated anyway I can't understand why it didn't happen sooner

This. Do it. We have allowed degeneracy to spread. The boards have been compromised.

Yes you are a TRS shill trying to defend TRS and alt right. You're going to hang.

ITS TIME

Neither will there be a day of the rope if you don't out the fucking controlled opposition and the Jewish subversives, useful idiot.

This, all of alt right and anyone who supports them in any way or form must be nuked.

O RLY?

WTF?!?! starts about thirty seven minutes in…and there is much more just not for now. This is 2012.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eYfoZo6jFc

Eat me.

You ain't gonna do shit, nigger.

So you're alt right shill. Reported, and you're going to hang in the day of the rope.

Books on tape. Podcasts rot your brain.

Wow it's fucking nothing proving nothing. Fuck off TRS shill.

You suffer from face blindness…pity you don't suffer from food blindness.

I hope people aren't falling for his excuse, "we are separated." Bull fucking shit. He would have said this in his original statement. He's a fucking liar and his actions have proved that.

Comment section is even worse. It makes me want to cut my dick off and eat it.

fuck'em all

So why does Trump get a pass for his Jewish family members and mischling grandkids?

Shut your filthy mouth rodent.

But TRS is to the left of Anglin.

Podcasts are degenerate.

Reported.

Please enlighten me as to how an e-celeb telling his fanbase of 20,000-40,000 young men that all white women fuck dogs, are degenerate and/or are in essence some type of a lost cause, is beneficial to the future of white race, of Christianity, of civilianization and/or Holla Forums's ideals/goals?

Please, go on ahead I want to see you defend this.

At its logical extreme, what he preaches is "user shouldn't breed", "user should marry a flip”, “user should marry an incan squatemalan”, “user should become an incel”, “user should just blow his brains out” or “user should just convert to Islam now and let his genetic linage eventually get adsorbed by arabs, just as how the berbers and the Carthaginian before them, did"

He is a broken man, preaching that we should all close up, isolate ourselves, give up and/or become broken men like him.

It doesn't mean he isn't right about the LGBTQAP+ and that they should be exterminated and removed, even a broken clock is right twice day but we should fight back, not give in become perpetual clinical losers.

He is a jew.

And what are you, exactly? : )

Even your imaginary girlfriend would fuck me behind your flabby back. 1000% truth.

Because he didn't marry a kike.

Pretty shitty projection from a jew/TRS shill I see.

Divorce certainly shouldn't be done lightly, but I'm absolutely in favor of forcible anullment or no-fault divorce in all mixed race marriages. I assume it didn't happen sooner because JEW WIFE got off on secretly getting fucked by a Nazi and their families didn't know. Mike took the path of least resistance as long as he could. Hopefully this will give him a reason to get his ass in shape and shack up with a good white girl.

Is that you Mike?

complains about infiltration of forums denies jewish infiltration of TRS………right

Yeah but his kids did and actually produced more jews. That's unforgivable.

That's enough for today, Chaim.

What am i listening to ?

He doesn't get a free pass, nobody likes his kike son in law, only the mods here seem to suck dick for his kikes, but he's best we got for a step in the right direction
But trump has had nothing to do with white nationalism

it's understood that they separated in the fallout of his entire family disowning him, which had only begun to happen at the time of his statement

So really for him it's "no punching to the left".

It's funny, on their new (((podcast))), they have MeinCraft.

MeinCraft is a literal degenerate homosexual. They can't rid themselves of the degeneracy surrounding them.

You have to go back.

Because he can control who his kids fuck. Are you retarded?

amen to that

Throwaway your future fortune ball m8 you got gypo'd.

Wow, typical cuck attitude.

All or nothing mate.

Then why did he let them fuck Jews?

Parents are supposed to raise kids that don't fuck nonwhites, yes. That's not a high bar.

m8s this ride has been going for a very long time now indeed

wtf now I love jew wives

J E W I S H A L I M O N Y
E
W
 I
S
H

A
L
 I
M
O
N
Y

Keep on spewing your verbal diarrheic.

Yup sven said on the show she was 1/2 Jewish

Anglin stone sloshed revealing his true colours…and being counter-signaled HARD by a white muslim and someone from the Cayman Isles for it. 2012.

Seventh Son admits to enabling Fags

Listen to renegaids. They need to get to 20 listeners or the feds might cut off their funding.

there was a thread on this last night–some user (trs insider?) was trying to auction it off

most people thought it was a scam. are you saying that was real?

damage control is that the jewess didn't know …… pretty sure the bitch read a poem on TDS.

Ridiculous

The real issue here is that they used names on the internet. They have to be literally gutted for that.

Source?

Yeah, everyone knows he has a chug wife and loves fags and Jews and Jew fags. There's a reason no one here likes McCuck.

People have names on podcasts. People with names have to die.

Their op-sec was shit.

M8 it says right there he agreed by morning.
Get more credible stuff, that's loose at best.

seeing the infowars logo on it might be a sign that even PJW and AJ have some shit coming their way

Jews and their feces obsession….as water is wet.

He's saying he just found out his friend is married to a fag enabler.

WASH THE UNCLEAN!!!

Did Enoch have any kids with (((Ames)))?

Sam always plays the long-game.

His actions seem random but he's like an autistic playing with a Rubix Cube.

No one can anticipate what is coming, only he.

Sven also put out the 1/4th Jewish lie.
But Greg Johnson made this comment on the Salon article:
"Counter-Currents: TRS, the Daily Shoah, and Mike Enoch are not going anywhere. Mike told me and most of his real world associates about his wife being half-Jewish. It is not an issue for me. If TRS continues to grow at the current rate, in a few months most listeners will not know or care about this."

Thank you, Kek.

Except Sven said that he is supporting Mike staying on now and will have him on the broadcast today I think.

checked

You can be both 1/4 and 1/2 Jew.

I'm listening to it now.

Looking back to 2012 to evidence how people view reality in the present is practically meaningless.

What were you like five years ago?

People change.

I campaigned for Obama. lol

They were lolbergs a little over a year ago

Hi TRSodomite

At least AJ has a white wife now.

Kek, you people are absolutely filthy. I love how it went from "Oh no we aren't shilling for based jews" to "Well I don't care if his wifes jewish" So obvious. I can't wait for the nuke to drop on you rodents so I can continue my smugness.

Yeah, people changed. Your point?

No Alex Jewnes got alimony'd.

and now you defend kike enablers. how times change

edgy communist who was approaching race realism from hatred of the nigger culture if that makes any sense

get a life OP

True in your teens up to late twenties, not so when you're hitting 40.

Seems to imply they didn't change because of their ideology since Mike is still reading Mises while pretending to be a fascist on air for shekels even though he has a jewish wife. None of it speaks of credulity, only opportunism and trying to fill a niche.

Anglin is 30.

They're done whether they realise it or not. They should have dumped kike enoch instantaneously but now that they're defending him they're not just on their own but they are open to retribution. They just can't stop fucking up. They're never going to attract an audience that doesn't have severe cognitive dissonance ever again. But they can't stop talking about gay shit so maybe it suits them.

Why is this still going on?

Holy fucking shit I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to give these people personal info. I thought SS might just be a cucked civic nationalist/lolberg, but I don't doubt at all that TRS is a honeypot at this point

oh god he's right bros we need to #closethegate

Anything on this pipeline ever got you curious about jews?

Whitepeopleareevilburg?
Whitepeoplearethe problemville? Whitepeopleshouldbebredouttown?

Never visited those places at any point in my entire existence. You think the gibbering hysterical self-loathing manlet on that mp3 crafts the quality constructed material on the DS? It's his father.

"Evil fascist Israelis" maybe?

That hook nosed neck beard has been one the biggest lulzcows I have seen yet.

Note that this is how a leftist behaves.

just clog my filters up tbh

46K US$ a month….OUCH! Indicates he has many many shekels though dear friend.

The shills have become more subtle but it's still clear they're not from here.

ACTIVATE IT

aren't they still lolbergs? they admitted they weren't serious with the shit they have been preaching the last year

Ah yes, the money angle. Make a couple hundred bucks a month while risking literally everything in your life. Total worth it.

I'd buy the subversion angle before I'd buy that.

Good for you. I did. So did a lot of people.

Do you not want people to change their minds?

What is the point of any of this then? I mean, I get just doing it for lulz but at least if that's your game then be up front about it.

All that post really says is that Jews are Jews. You realize Israel had to ban Nazi porn because it was too popular? Shame motivates them more than personality morality (they have none).

He's married and has 2 kids. Yes, she's a bad influence. But things will still be better for the kids with him in the picture. No family court would give him full custody.

Holla Forums isn't, large chunks of TRS probably are.

When do they talk about gay shit?

sheeit I thought he'd gotten together with funbags over at the news desk.

Subversion is usually done for shekels. Their plan was always a 'media empire' aka growing it to where it was profitable. The only reason he had to 'risk it all' was because he didn't practice what he preached so when his close family found out about his views they were shocked. He wanted to be the next Alex Jewnes with none of the charisma.

He doesn't have kids.

Wait, would it be possible to get his wife fired from her job? She did that one racist poem. Would be nice to see a diversity advocate out of a job.

pick one.

pick one.

Why the fuck is Sven defending the FAGHAG KIKE AND DIVERSITY COMMISSAR??? These fucking scumbags are done any TRS shill can choke on a bag of rocks.

lolololol

Maybe. Anyone have a link to the podcast that she reads it in?

sven said on twitter two hours ago that she is currently unemployed, and has been since before this all started

Why isn't there TrumpXGoblins rule34 yet?

And you believe that?

That would be a good thing, for the record. Every major propaganda outlet is run by leftists and any attempt to compete from the right is attacked by its own audience because profiting from a business is Jewish.

I was Jew wise from early childhood. I attended boarding school in the U.S. and always took note of public vs. private social interactions. 99% of the Jews I've occasioned Borg'd back into to the Jew Monolith. Of the 5 that didn't 2 were adopted, 2 were primitive living hippies and the 5th was a bit of a Bobby Fisher/ Benjamin Freedman character.

What does "purity spiraling" mean? I don't speak TRS cuck language

Except they were fine having a jew at the helm again. That's where your argument fails and why no one trust TRS anymore.

Seems she is self employed by her linkedin.

pick both.

Because he is in on it. This post confirmed my suspicions that all podcasters in the inner TRS circle are running a shekel mill

where's the source on his family disowning him? i haven't seen shit about that

This is some fucking pathetic spin considering his wife is not only a kike but a Marxist diversity officer whose JOB it is to put white males out of work. Fucking hell.

Yeah been wondering that myself.

ropeculture.org/2017/01/13/zero-tolerance
if anyone hasn't read it

He's defending the site and the hosts who aren't Mike.

I know that NBC shitcans everyone they possibly can and replaces them with lower paid Telemundo employees. Not sure.

Literally who?

Except he said they want to keep mike doing the broadcasts

Pictures are the same thing?

Never listened to them, I'll give them a shot. Appreciate the advice.

Link pls?

Never said I "needed" anything, but alright. Call it whatever you want, but I like hearing sociopolitical discourse through a redder lens than the Zion-controlled media.

I'll give them a listen, thanks man.

Any recommendations? I've got a Kindle full of the classics, Ride the Tiger at the top.

Fair. Reading it is.

Link?

You have a name you faggot. You're anonymous on here, but you've got one.

The fear that if the goyim maintain having standards for their movement, that they'll cut too much chaff and there won't be as many shekels flowing out of their pockets.

it's the counterpart of "don't punch right".

if you criticize them for not being right wing enough you're purity spiraling.

devil's advocate: 1/4 - 1/2 *could be just a miscommunication

Jesus…are none of them honestly willing to kick the guy?

This isn't a cooking club, the future of our race is more important than any 1 man and wife.

Okay, cool. I wasn't. Most people aren't. So what then?

You just want to keep this thing to a few people who've known about Jews for their entire lives?

Makes no sense, man.

Henrik Palgren used to be a libertarian or anarchist back in 2012, 2013 and started turning Alt-Kike in 2014 or early 2015, I think.

Hey Lothar is back, whats up my Chimpire faggot friend

You twist words with the skill of a rabbi.

It's the thin end of the wedge that leads to "we're all immigrants goy"

I fucking hate TRSodomites. the only thing they're able to do is ask for links over and over instead of doing anything themselves
keep fucking replying to the entire thread dipshit

Id be able to forgive sven, ftn and some of the other hosts if mike werent involved any longer…

I don't know man. People who were obama supporters a few years ago and are WN are probably just hobbyists who will move on in another few years. Maybe you'll be getting out the vote for hillary in 2020

If her father's mum is the Jew she is both 1/4 and 1/2 Jew.

The Jew was his wife. She wasn't running shit.

The post was Sven saying the other hosts and the site itself aren't infected. He should probably make Mike coming back contingent on him getting a divorce though.

"The Jews are our enemies and as such they hate, poison, and exterminate us. (Those) who cross into their camp are worse than enemies: they are traitors. If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it." - Corneliu Z. Codreanu

The agenda with Jew-run groups like TRS is that listeners start relying on them for information. If you listen to a 60 minute talk on why Jewish Nationalism should be accepted by White Nationalists, and you're entirely bluepilled, why would you research further? You'd simply agree. These groups prevent any necessary redpilling from occurring within the psyche.

tHIS. tHIS IS GETTING WAY TOO UNDERSTATED.

So what. I used to be a shitlib as well. People change.

Does that mean Holla Forums is crypto-half Libertarian forever? Are you autistic?

His wife would probably in antifash crowd.

You cant change your dna

MARRIED
TO
A
KIKE

and it took until being exposed for them to ditch the diversity promoting jewess. That's not equivalent and you damn well know it.

So you came out of the womb hating kikes?

It would be easy yes.

Pick related faggot.

Good thing not even the guy married to a kike has gotten anywhere close to that position, then.

The way I redpill people is to take bluepilled information/propaganda and tell the person to substitute either Eskimo or Leprechaun for every instance of Jew and reread. NS should be macro unrelenting but micro nuanced.

Weren't they doing it to cernovich and molymeme?

He and Sven both are in the antifash crowd, they think anyone who cares about the future/purity of the white race is a LARPer. Funny that TRSodomites constantly call us antifachan when they themselves are the most antifash out of all parties involved.

=HOLY SHIT THEY'RE STILL TRYING TO PUSH THE 'MIKE DINDU NUFFIN' SPIEL!

Holla Forums isn't one person and not every on Holla Forums during 2011/2012 even supported ron paul and the majority of the people who self selected to go here weren't lolbergs. If someone goes from hating nazis to hating niggers in a few years then it's right to suspect they'll switch their opinion again shortly. This is basic shit you dumb faggot

That doxxing was done by members of a rival website called Holla Forums, who attacked TRS for supporting the principle that non-Jewish white nationalists had common interests with extreme right-wing Israelis

salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/

the first jew I ever met was lactose intolerant and I thought that was the funniest thing in the 1st grade and I bullied him. Every other jew I've met since then has pissed me off in some way. So yeah I guess I did

Didn't we mostly attack them for being leaderfags and fag-enablers?
I didn't even realise they were zionists until now

Hello other Holla Forumsster trying to unpoz the altcucks on leddit.

Mike is trying to destroy the Jews through intermarriage. It's a new brilliant plan.

t. trsshill

yes, very hypocritical of them.

TRS was mocked and disliked for being leaderfags fag enablers. TRS was destroyed for pushing Israeli Nationalism.

I don't really understand the divorce thing. For the sake of argument let's say he's legit and he's been made to confront something he's been trying to evade. Like, good for him, but why would anyone trust him again?

Woah, smart idea. We should do this to all non-whites too!

Their major shilling push came right after they tried to push BASED JEWS. It was what really pushed it over the edge, especially since they had to come here and be massive faggots about it

I'm not defending Jew wife. Never was. Not at any point in the thread. My main thing is why burn something to the ground (aka the Alt Right, TRS, whatever) if there are good people in it that can be salvaged?

Like Jazzhands. He dindu nuffin. If exposing him could wreck his life, why do that?

Makes no sense.

For Mike, sure, I can understand if somebody found his dox then revealed them to expose Jew wife. But that is not what seemed to happen. What seem to happen is that Jew wife is now being used as an ad hoc justification for doing something shitty to somebody who appeared surficially to be a decent guy.

I don' get it.

today's podcast

Nothing about that sentence is correct, why the fuck are you citing Salon as a source, antifa?

Heres what i dont understand, they say, okay well.. we couldnt be up front about mike having a Jewish wife because we didnt even have that perspective to begin with, we started as more of a libertarian podcast. I didnt listen to TDS starting with episode 1, so why the fuck was a libertarian podcast called "the daily shoah"?

Mussolini was an ex-Communist who fucked Jews but he was still a Fascist at the end.

Why isn't any url containing that autob&?

libertarians can hate jews too

try harder.

timesofisrael.com/white-supremacist-outed-for-having-jewish-wife/

I don't hate them that's a fatiguing emotional state. I realise they are dangerously self-serving to all others' detriment… that is a logical one.

Enoch was a libertarian and he might be getting a divorce. His wife, soon to be ex-wife, hasn't promoted lgbt in over a month. It is safe to come back please gib personal information.

p.s. someone post this image for me

Then they should have been up front about the jewish wife from libertarian episode 1, then.

They're not Zionists. Salon has an interest in perpetuating and deepening any conflict they can find on the right. These are the "people" who are openly trying to normalize "pedosexuals."

That's what I thought it was. Because the term sounds like TRS cuckolds are saying that demanding racial and ideological purity is somehow bad? LEL

These traitor vermin need to burn

WTF 4chan is blocked in my country.

the thing about con-men is that they're supposed to be superficially decent guys

enochwasright.tumblr.com/post/149646755515/why-jews-need-white-nationalism

Get out antifa

true

i accept your defeat.

really going out of your way to defend hobbyists. were you an obama supporter too????

Can we trust Mike's word? There is no way to confirm anything he is saying right now.

2nd pic in the OP, address that point

yeah no one really wants to address this point

/thread

/baphomet/ didn't even dox Mike though right? They only doxed Bulbasaur and Sven.

Probably referring to this: >>>/trs/1962
Thread about RedIce letting a "based Jew" on their podcast, shillers came to the defense of RedIce. At least one of them was confirmed a TRS user. Additionally, another one of them sperged out and started spamming gay porn all over 8/pol/ in an attempt to get all IP's from his VPN banned after he got called out.

the story I've heard is that they went to Holla Forums on cuckchan and asked for a good podcast name. Not sure if legit tho

I was full antifa a decade ago and the truth is not "an opinion".

Link the thread where we doxed Enoch. I don't know what's hard to understand about ebaumsworld did it.

A month? Her 'Just Jew It' kike extravaganza was in December. Take a hike kike

That's retarded. There's propaganda bombarding you left and right that nazis are the biggest bad guys through your childhood. You can't blame people for believing it. Some of us were actually born before age of internet and before soviet union collapsed. If you didn't met the 'right' people you were basically blind.
I remember hating 'nazi scum' with passion, but I loved reading history and respected their war effort. I was one of those faggots that get anxious when someone told you that they read mein kampf, then I actually read it myself and came to conclusion there's nothing actually bad in there.

Your sources are bad and you're a kike. Salon said 8/pol/ did the doxing, we didn't. I'm not clicking on an Israeli website.

its a jab at the daily show

Slavery reparations should consist entirely of giving Jewesses to blacks as the curse of Ham was the genesis for Afrikan>Amerika slave trade an overwhelmingly Jewish pursuit.

/baphomet/ did dox Bulbasaur and Sven. 24 Hours after the fact, Nebraska Antifa took credit for Bulbasaur's dox. Kike enoch wasn't doxed here, but the first connection to his wife being jewish was.

Still not trying to defend eunuch of the she kike of his, though.

DAILY REMINDER TRS SUPPORTS JEWISH NATIONALISM

the rightstuff.biz/2016/04/14/white-nationalism-faq/
archive.is/GQb2L

THIS IS SO FUCKING INFURIATING

HOW THE FUCK IS THERE EVEN A QUESTION? Of course he need to leave and instead have strong white children! How is anything else even an option in the situation we're in??

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! These faggots LARP as WHITE FUCKING NATIONALISTS and then say they just can't tell people to remain loyal to their race when it faces fucking eradication because ending a relationship huyts! AND THE FAGGOTS ON THEIR SITE LAP IT UP.

Oh god I'm so fucking mad right now. If this is a honeypot trolling me good job, 15/10

did you never meet a nigger or a spic till the day you left antifa????

see

now stay defeated.

(Heil'd)
Super Hitler is right.
I would have liked that comment myself because it's fucking hilarious that he's still trying to damage control.

pls

Initially they just thought it was a funny name. They didn't read Culture of Critique until about a year in.

Purity spiraling is a legitimate problem, though accusing others of engaging in it can also be used to deflect legitimate criticism. An example of purity spiraling that should be suppressed is "are brown eyes white" or "American nationalism is illegitimate."

see

how mad r u ?

I was in Europe. Only met like two niggers personally and they both were decent folk. I always hated kikes and turks though.

Look at the fucking image and repost it here you stupid fuck

How is it retarded? Did you only know white people for the first 20 years of your life??? Like come the fuck on

Daily reminder that ALL of Trump's children are married to or dating jews, except for Baron Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es&t=2m27s

That's right. Ivanka/Kushner is not the only one.

No nigger, sandnigger, spic, or gook is going to subvert pro-white movements. Only one race is capable of that.

Just a reminder to all the (trs) shills.

these kikes will never learn will they? They just keep lying and doubling down on those lies.

You disingenuous kike piece of shit, nice cropping on your screenshot.

Every user knows this already. Endchan oldfags wouldn't stop spamming it last year. First sign of Trump sabre-rattling with Iran or donating extra to Israel, and his support here will crumble.

lol obviously use shitty minority of choice then.I don't know though. If you grew up in a white area with barely any minorities then yeah I guess you hve a point

Yeah I figured. I was around when the Bulb and Sven dox were dropped (a fucking 12 year old could have doxed Bulbasaur, such an emberassing lack of OpSec). I saw the Medium link w/ Mike's dox being passed around. Not sure how it got found by us though. It was completely obscure by a user called 'counter countersignal' and the TRS people put a gag order on it to prevent it from being spread and just reported it for harassment. Guess some TRS person posted it here or something. And then the Jewess shit came out.

nope, try again

I'm not defending TRS you fucking retard eat a bullet.

I get you but whatever honesty that term could have has been poisoned. It's kind of a tell, like saying fellow whites.

Says VPN is banned, post it here

Also I wasn't exactly Antifa, many of my social circle were and I was following similar ideological orientation and indoctrination. The only redeeming value that helped me recover was that I never nihillistically dropped my sense of patriotism even if it was more of the "civic nationalism" kind.

I explained it to you already. Use your nigger brain a bit.

Until teens when I went to uni yea.

I can't for reasons

your defeat…has been accepted.

Yeah I bet the ADL will be a shit source when your Kike e celeb hands over all your personal info to them.
:::DDDDD
Faggot

then you'll be fine if I disregard it

Someone on 4pol predicted this last night

So he's a pacifist.

I disagree.

So did Hitler.

Unlike Kike Enoch and you, I'm not afraid of having my name attached to my beliefs.

I had a minor prince from Cote d'Ivoire at my boarding school. One of my best memories is Jewish instructor trying to connect with him along the "400 years of oppression" meme and him blowing up and telling her Amerikan blacks were her problem child and he would have them chained to a tree and beaten. She actually didn't come in for 3 days.

im not the one here who helped elect a nigger as president. Eat a bullet lol.

is pacifist the new word we're using for Zionist?

Post the pic here faggot or gtfo

lel my ip range is blocked

That image doesn't allow hotlinking. Filthy dumb tor scum.

I was never OK with Trump's kids marrying kikes. I simply couldn't express my disapproval here as the board opinion so strongly favored Trump.
Ironic support for Alex jewnes is merely that. General board consensus is that he's in the pocket of the kikes.

Nice try nigger brain.

Wat

I only knew white people for the first 20 years of my life, except for some commie Chink who lived on my floor in college.

are any of them Marxists pushing LBGT+ while being part of anti semitic podcast about ovening Jews?

wget seems to work

Post the pic here, my IP range is b&.

Fuck off TRSodomite

I know who you are. Reported for ban evasion.
Link to first thread for proof: archive.is/NwpvY
2a0651 is the spammer from a while back who spammed us with gay porn.

TRS is claiming the hack came from Holla Forums which Kike Enoch told Salon.
Which is why its in the article in the first place.

Hitler was a fucking kike plant.

Johnson's stance is that genocide is evil, but he's a homo so it makes sense that he's not very future-oriented.

kek

kek,dumbass namefag.

Don't you know that the only shills here are TRS, JIDF and antifa don't exist.

jew infiltrator is revealed……… immediately runs to salon to give them his story.
People defend this….

I've been saying since day one that I think Mike is a colossal faggot, he hogs all the talking time on the daily shoah and thinks he knows everything. Then it turns out he has a fucking jewish wife… wew. That being said, I actually enjoy most of the other guys on the daily shoah. The fact that they hid this shit for nigger Mike is pretty shitty. This is why namefagging leads to niggerdom, if Mike wasn't their e-celeb boyfriend then they would have called him out for the kike lover he is long ago. Instead they let him hog all the talking time on their podcast because of his reputation on their namefag board.

I wish that they could have just doxed Mike and kicked him off the daily shoah and continued on without the kike. The only part about this that disturbs me is that it's obvious that antifa trolled the autists here into doing their work for them. The goul thing is what led to all of this. And while the end result of faggot Mike the kike being doxed has been worth the damage done to the others on the daily shoah, it is hard to watch people who share 90% of our ideals get BTFO by the (((media))) and see their smug articles being posted about how white nationalists are self destructing. I know a lot of people have nothing but hate for those guys but at the end of the day they have helped spread our message to a lot of people. I hope they nuke TRS forum and send Mike the kike to the oven.

So did Hitler at first tbh

is this a good or bad thing?

Do you think the net-benefit of the education that Enoch and friends provided modern whites on the Jewish Problem, is COMPLETELY OUTWEIGHED by his pre-RedPill marriage that no one knew about for the longest time?

Do you think his persistent push of the overton window is worth completely dismissing?

Even the NAZI's wasn't this strict.

They crumbled because of American political manipulation and a dis-info campaign that simply isn't possible with the internet today.

wait so this link bans cunts?

Its the perfect con.

Gas yourself degnerate

How do you marry a commie kike and not know?

The entirety of the European man wasn't threatened in Hitler's day, you fucking idiot. Europe, apart from France, was in essence exclusively white. Do you really expect to sell the idea that Hitler would have been lenient on miscegenation had he lived in a situation where Germans were set to become minorities in their own homeland in 20 years??

Just kill yourself.

Poor b8

Way to avoid his point. Reported for being a trs kike.

we're supposed to learn from the mistakes made in history

It's not worth your time, they are just going to call you a TRS shill.

Hitler won six million marks in a libel case against a Jewish paper for making that allegation.
jta.org/1923/10/08/archive/expulsion-confiscation-are-hitlers-peace-terms
jta.org/1923/10/12/archive/stinnes-denies-to-j-t-a-he-is-financing-hitler-or-ludendorff

jta.org/1923/09/04/archive/hitler-wins-in-libel-suit

say NO to Stormer geNOcide

but user she's not just part jew she's a full on weimar era kike

kind of sad tbh, it won't work out well for anyone. Mike is gonna drink himself into an early grave, the listeners are gonna lose money to scam, etc.

it's less purity spiral and more pity spiral

He was a Libertarian at the time (and still kind of is).

Here's the link to the thread

From thread:

1) would divorcing this woman make you forgive Enoch?
2) is there any reason (((Ames))) is worse then the (((Trump In-Laws)))?

YOURE ANTIFA!

Kill yourself
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

Japs are facing similar population issues but without the mass immigration.

Fucking pathetic, they are completely unapologetic about this shit. I like the little tangent where Sven is literally acting like the decision to race mix with an Asiatic is a "hard choice" and doesn't even have the balls to recommend anything.

If they really think the Daily Shoah can exist as anything more than a (((civic nationalist))) platform with nothing but civvie cuckshed faggot listener base they are delusional.

Mark my words, if they persist at all they will end up diluting down very same alt-light kike coal-burning faggots they use to be at odds with because of MUH PURITY SPIRAL MUH D&C

well I got to grow up in diversity so I didn't get to fuck around as a libshit for a decade like some of these TRSdomites itt

Lurk moar newfag.
first TRShill thread dates to late September 2016

You people are hopeless

there is no forgiveness, he's complicit in jewish subversion as are the rest of TRS

I was responding to user who claimed Henrik Palmgren was WN before Alt-Kike was a thing. I don't think so. I think he was converted by Dicky Spencer or one of his ilk.

It's more of a social security issue than a demographic one.

these fucking faggots never cared about it they where just larping the whole time while they called out serious people as larpers and 1488ers

So is Enoch just a hypocrite or an actual Jew agent?
I'm too lazy to do the research and don't know who to believe at this point.

The "look at all the good he did!" argument is that even it doesn't help his case.

That narrative doesn't stand when he's been uncovered as he as. If anything, he's now brought more attention to TRS than anything has before–and it's mockery. Normies are laughing at the supposed "white nationalist" running an ant-Semitic podcast while married to a Jew. Someone who was either scamming true believers while parodying their beliefs or someone who couldn't even live up to the most basic tenets of his ideology.

You guys saying he's some hero are ignoring how thoroughly discrediting this is.

Holy shit I can't stand these fucking faggots

They got jewed very hard with feminism amongst other things after the war; look up Beate Sirota

cuckchan would be a good place for you

What do we know about the Normie Reaction to all of this?

Yes, he should have. There were only a few of them since I started listening around September. They were good though.

I don't have time to pore through dozens of shitposts and shills to get the real info.
Give me the Cliff notes nigger.

JARED KUSHNER'S JOB ISN'T TO DISENFRANCHISE WHITES YOU RETARDED TRS SHILL FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER I HAVE LOST MY JOB TO A COMMISSAR KIKE JUST LIKE THAT BITCH GO BACK TO YOUR SYNAGOGUE AND FUCKING DIE YOU COMMUNIST SHIT

He's a hypocrite. Married a Jew, found out eight years into the marriage that Jews are evil, didn't have enough spine to JUST his life and start over.

The short answer is that the rabbit hole is so deep that the only rational thing to do is to assume that it's a no-gone zone. Either Enoch is a hypocrite who facilitates the most extreme of the most extreme LARPers (as in people who are not genuine) on their forums which he constantly encouraged AND everyone on the show as well as other podcast creators were covering for him, OR the place is just simply a honeypot.

Either way, no rational person can possibly come to the conclusion that the continued existence of this site makes any sense.

Couldn't Mike's wife be a citizen of the Third Reich based on the Nuremberg Laws? 1/2 Jews could gain citizenship, right?

if he bowed out then he would have been a dumb hypocrite. Now that it seems he's staying on (and is a programmer who set up the entire site and runs the donations and everything) I gotta say things are looking grim

These sodomites kikes deserve to be lynched.

Communists (Mike's wife) would be sent to camps.

tbh those people should be facilitated right up to the legal limit whether or not they're genuine.

SHUT IT DOWN

that's why antifa shills came here in mass accusing every single person with a dissenting opinion of being a TRS shill which ensured that the spergs here would stop at nothing until TRS was completely BTFO. There was a time here when you could post something with a dissenting opinion and not immediately get called a TRS shill.
Edgelords like yourself who do nothing other than look for opportunities to call someone a newfag or a TRS shill are cancer.

So what's the next move? Have everyone been doxed?

fuck these fucking traitors and their fucking apologists. they have made it clear as day that they were never interested in helping the white race, to them this was nothing more than a joke. on the day of the rope traitors must hang before anyone else
t. salty former trs fan

The story so far is that she is 1/4 Jewish. So technically, yes, she passes Nuremberg Laws. However, she promoted faggotry and degeneracy to a high degree, which would not have been tolerated by the Third Reich at all.

And here we go, the kikes go into damage control.
How predictable.

This isn't something you get better from.

Sven said on the podcast this morning that she's 1/2 Jew.

I'm sure they'll up that to 3/4 Jew and then 100% Jew.

By the principle of exponential growth, Enoch should say his wife is completely jewish within a couple days.

Why won't they just fuck off and die already? This was fun for the first two weeks but now it's just tedious.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

I've seen that Salon article shared around on Twitter and it's about what you'd expect.

That video is entirely true though.

2) is there any reason (((Ames))) is worse then the (((Trump In-Laws)))?
Absolutely, the Trump family stuff was never hidden. He said multiple times he was going to be the best for Israel. If he becomes #1 goy we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#/media/File:Nuremberg_laws.jpg

1/4 Jews 3/4 white were considered fully white.

1/2 Jews 1/2 whites needed state approval before entering marriages.

Sven said that he thought she was "half Jewish or something". He sounded unsure. On the next podcast he could just say that he made an error and she is only 1/4 Jewish.

Mike is a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

I think that's punishment enough.

I still don't get how they can hold both of these things to be true simultaneously. If you can't punch to the right, then you must punch to the left, but if you punch to the left of a far-right perspective, you're "purity spiralling". It's fucking retarded fam.

ALL NAMEFAGS WILL BURN, TY TRSHILLS FOR REKINDLING THE FLAME WITHIN ME

Zon you're just pissed that this is the only place you're not banned from.

kek , you faggots really are assblasted about being scammed by a fat jew , he even got his liberal jewess wife to read a poem, yet here you are defending the other people that knew all about ,some of them since 2012. But this was never about a "movement" was it? it was about listening to a few autist that entertained you for 1 hour 4 times a week and going to pool parties to spout jew jokes and memes.

You are joke , and every single member of your forum will ever be knowed as a joke.

is this related to the final degeneracy

That's a good one famshua.

WEW

Dubs confirm.

o i am laffin

you really will never learn?

It's been the same shit for two weeks now, so no they don't.

Shiggy.

That's what I was thinking. I am not touching TRS with a ten foot pole. I'm actually kind of worried because I've registered on the forum twice. Once before the initial forum shoah and also after. I suspect the forum shoah might have been some attempt at data extraction that went haywire, or the website mod did it to hide the evidence.

It's like the reverse of the "50 dollars!? Oy Vey what on earth do you need 40 dollars for? 30 dollars is a lot to ask me for but since I'm nice I'll give you the 20$ you want. Here's the 10$" joke.

LEAKERS, DON'T TOUCH THIS

Your opinion won't fucking matter anyway so this is just virtue signaling faggotry plus the possibility that selecting the traitor option will get your ass on close watch.

don't cut yourself on those edges, I'm not a member of TRS faggot
I'm not defending them, I openly said it was shitty they hid this. I said this is the type of bullshit that happens from namefagging, did you even read my post nigger?
wew, what are you going to do when you realize I'm not TRS and I openly want their forum burnt to the ground. What are you gonna do when their forum is dead and you can't call everyone a TRS shill? are you gonna cry yourself to sleep every night until you find some other edgy meme to shit this place up with? kys

Say what you will about Enoch but that is fucking bullshit and you know it. He's done more for the white nationalist movement than most people. He's redpilled thousands of people and made a pro-white podcasts that had 100 fucking thousand listens a week.

Even according to the standards of Hitler himself his wife is White. He married her many years before he became redpilled.

Damn listening to this podcast where they're pretending like this is totally fine and everything will go back to normal

They're blaming "the left" as if the left made him marry a degenerate kike and lie about it for 23280472837 years

is percival a troll? no way someone could be that real

Daily Stormer is an open forum.

I don't get this 1/2 jew, 1/4 jew meme. If she's following the faith she's 100% jew no matter what her dna says.

Sam Hyde is a kike, just like weev, and nothing is going to stop the redpills. Nothing.

He is posting nonstop shilling for SS/Mike in the disquis. Either he is in on it, or he is a true believer in these kikes

weev voted to go on without him at least.
If I'm not wrong though that adds up to over 100% tho

That poll is from DS, not TRS.

64% + 31% + 15% = 110%
What?

Prove it, faggot.

learn to read please. The only good thing I said about them was they have helped spread our message. I condemned all their other actions from namefagging to hiding mike the kike. What are you fags gonna do after TRS is dead? (the sooner the better btw) How are you gonna be so edgy when the TRS shill meme is dead? How are you going to keep shitting this place up? can we please go back to Holla Forums where everyone isn't 100% everyone else is a fucking shill?

Don't worry about it.

Yeah you're not a brain-dead cultist

First as long as you dont lurk more you will keep being called a faggot , second antifa never posted newfag that just the trs narrative , that was the usual Holla Forums,Holla Forums, goon raid that happens everytime something like this happens

there's a catalog full of threads to participate in. you don't have to be here.

jump into a fucking oven kyke enabler. what is the point of "redpilling" people if you are just going to counter signal them for having standards?

Fuck off back to plebbit. This place will get destroyed before it turns civic cucknationalist

Literally one day before this dox thing dropped, there was some autistic guy on the 504um going on at length about how his wife was half Korean or something similar. I thought it was bait but this Pericval guy was railing against him, calling him a kike and a gook lover and all sorts of things kek. He was the most vocal in the thread. Now here he is in the disqus defending Peinovich and the guys. This is some serious doublethink. I can only guess that he has a mental illness.

Just computer troubles.

I personally might have forgiven TRS as a whole if they washed their hands of Mike and admitted he fucked up bad and needed to be purged.

After listening to TDS and how they literally seem to give no fucks about shit shitlib Jewess wife other than that he got caught, I hope it burns down. No wonder FTN vanished.

Anyone who has any faith in TRS at this point has a mental illness

You stupid faggots obviously didn't watch it.

What do you think attracted most of the TRShills to the 504um in the first place?

The fact that these faggots think being married to other non-Whites is worse than being marrying jews boggles the mind. Gooks aren't genociding us, niggers aren't genociding us, kikes are.

Absolutely shitting me

Not pushing any kind of agenda. I like Sam's content and just wanted to make a shitposting reference to it because someone brought it up.

In truth I don't even really browse Holla Forums. I just saw this was a popular thread and decided to check it out.

sorry kike but they did not spread "our message"
you actually think its just a meme? You really think TRS is going to be allowed to continue shitting up everything like nothing happened? You actually think their subversion and D&C is important to saving the White race?

trsodomite

lol if they were willing to lie about the jew wife I wonder if they were willing to lie about those 100k listeners

So, 8ch, a website that isn't on fucking google gets more or less better traffic than fucking TRS?

wew, you've revealed yourself here, i suppose you prefer reddit spacing? Time for a filter I believe.
wew, twice in one post nigger, way to go.
it doesn't matter if it was antifa or Holla Forums or /int/ it was a fucking D&C strat that worked on retards like you. TRS is shit, yes, but this place is so fucked right now you can do anything without being called a shill

wut?
lolwut?

lel

They were lolbergs , libertarianism is not my message , jew jokes and fashy memes are not my message , traditionalism and integrity is my message and i can tell for sure that neither the podcasts or the forum as a whole helped spread those values, lurk more newfag

Doesn't that website only show traffic from people that use the fucking Alexa toolbar? I mean, it's good for ratios on normal sites, but the only people on Holla Forums stupid enough to have an Alexa toolbar are Holla Forumstards (hence the spike in summer). That graph is essentially tracking the cancer of the site.

Hitler approves.

get out namefag.

I forgot to mention after the autistic dude was dogpiled they got some mod to downgrade him back to the newb forum and the mod who did it runs a podcast with a cohost who is half filipino kek

cant make this shit up

kyke enoch was found literally in bed with the enemy and the faggots defending him don't understand why people are mad

our message
i bet you think the alt-right is a movement too, it's nothing but a bowel movement you mean.
Nobody here forced mike 'the kike' enoch to marry a jew and then start a podcast talking about gassing jews, that is all him.
If people want to know what we have to say they can come read it here or we'll meme it to them, there is no need for ego and in-betweens and definitly not for kike lovers.

Need new thread soon.

Shoo shoo TRSodomite

Ok but not even half of that is Holla Forums.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Typical jew, she was fine with his jew talk as long as there was promise of money and fame, but the second things heat up she's running away. He really got assfucked by the cunt for which he lied.

do you actually buy that narrative that hatechan was just fooled by antifa? You really believe that TRS did nothing to build up ill-will and where the central component to all this "infighting"? Do you actually think that shit?
LURK MORE

POSTING HOW IT'S OUR FAULT WILL CHANGE EXACTLY NOTHING TRSFAGS, YOU HAVE BEEN JEWED, YES, IT SUCKS, BUT NOT LEARNING FROM GETTING JEWED IS EVEN WORSE

More or less anywhere you go on the site except Holla Forums gets you some form of redpilled, or directed to Holla Forums.

where not the central components*

the shoah promoted white nationalism, regardless of how gay TRS forums are.
I never said they weren't actually shilling here at one point, it's been proven that they were, some probably still are. My point is the obsession with accusing everyone of being a TRS shill has shit up this place. I believe it to be a D&C strat that has been pushed hard here by our (((enemies))) posting as anons

no it didn't it promoted kosher nationalism. It was controlled opposition.
Yes like you,
Now shut the fuck up and lurk more newfag.

This

She's chairman of a B'nai Brith chapter

Who gives a fuck what fraction they claim she is

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW BREAD. I NEED MORE NAMEFAG IMPLOSION SALT

You are wrong newfag, we will always call out newfaggotry and shills like you and the only thing the daily shoah did was promoting a fake movement and the alt-right in order to get shekels for a fat fuck that married to a jewess

They pretty much did the worst thing possible. Fuck those fags

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sDdryXh7k

Yeah we fucking know, but they used a holocaust meme to "take a jab" at them before they were redpilled on the jq? Sus af

O-oh no, they ruined his poor li-AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

And Hitler lost the war, he was a great an, but he lost. We need to learn from history, not repeat it.

is anyone buying this?

seventhson makes me wonder sometimes…

somebody is letting us down. why isn't there another shit on TRS thread?

I doubt they will. Nuking the forums so that TRS people can't really congregate and are forced to spread out over daily stormer, disqus, faceberg, and twitter is just a blatant damage control effort to prevent people from reachign consensus as we have. And even then, it's blatantly not working.

It's hilarious how you could see the overall zeitgeist change from defending to rejecting Kike Enoch. At first when all they said was the "le 1/4th redpilled af bro" shit, many people were whiteknighting. But then the truth quickly came out, and the defenders were dropping like flies. Within half a day of the initial dox, I was cranking out JIMPACTED.com memes and posting treatises enumerating all the ways in which Enoch is a disgrace and needs to be ejected, and I was getting fucktons of upvotes and (You)s with the only people disagreeing being the inner circle fags and the e-celeb wannabees.

Grindr Greg defends Enoch for the same reason Enoch and company always ran inteference and defended his faggotry. Because they're a fucking social club first and foremost, and white nationalists when convenient. And especially in the case of Duke, they just care about reaching as many listeners to grovel for as many shekels to gamble away at the casino. These fuckers are all complete shills pushing blatant disinfo and ignoring hard facts to push their "let's all stand behind our friend Enoch!" bullshit.

I like Sven. He seems like a decent guy, or at least he did. Right now he's in the denial phase. He's acting like he can put his head in the sand and scream LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU WE'RE THE BIGGEST WHITE NATIONALIST SITE EVER NOTHING CAN BREAK OUR STRIDE and will it to be so.

I'm not sure exactly how much he was lied to. But even if he really didn't know (doubt.), it still wouldn't excuse his delusional fucking behavior. There was a chance that TRS could be salvaged when he and Mike announced that Mike would be stepping down for good. But now they've decided to double down and keep him on, spouting this HE DINDU NUFFIN, I #STANDWITHENOCH bullshit. They had the chance to salvage a shred od credibility, and they pissed it all away.

And what's more, now they're REEEing and attacking anyone who points out how fucking retarded it is to allow lying hypocritical jew lovers to stay. Yeah, because attacking like 75% of your fanbase is totally going to go over well. Just like it worked so well for Hillary when she attacked Trump supporters. Or when the media attacked Trump supporters. That totally works every time.

That and anyone with eyes can look and her and see she's blatantly not just partially jewish. She looks like the fucking female_merchant.png. To say nothing of her shitty marxist leftoid jewy behavior.

I think he's covering for them because he has ties to that Youcis chick who suddenly because oh so popular. They have dirt on him. Isn't that how these things work? Everyone has a little something on everyone else.

OH FUCK, you know what it reminds me of? Remember the season 2 finale of Sopranos where they find out Big Pussy was a rat, and took him out on the boat to whack him? That's a 1:1 mirror of what's going on now. During that scene, after he was caught red-handed, he still kept trying to double-down with more lies. And he even was pretending like everything was okay and that they were all going to talk through this and be buddies, delusionally talking about how great the future will be.

Right before the rest of the guys pump him full of led.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeY0iRGKKL0

Go listen to the shit they posted today and logic this out a bit.

So we've established Sven is not above lying, by omission at the very least.
We've established Sven is not a decent guy.
We've established Sven is not a clever man.

Why even care if/how much he was lied to?

Is everyone just ignoring the part where there was a massive coordinated effort to doxx all the Death Panelists and destroy TRS even before this shit about Mike's cunt wife was revealed? Nobody cares about that anymore, I guess?

Sven, Ghoul, and Bulbasaur were all doxxed, but none of them were married to Jews or deceiving anyone about anything. It was purely an attack against TRS, and it was obviously at least abetted by leftists of some variety, if it wasn't an enemy operation entirely. The only explanation I saw offered for this was that some members of the TRS forum had been "shilling" on 8pol (in this context "shilling" apparently meant "posting content"). This is, needless to say, 100% retarded. Trying to ruin lives and families is not an appropriate response to a minor territorial dispute between allies. Doxxing is a weapon to use against enemies. I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Hell, there were even cries to doxx Jazzhands, for no fucking reason at all but that people had apparently been whipped up into some kind of doxxing frenzy. The people advocating this were either malicious infiltrators or useful idiots of the highest order.

Beyond the obvious problem with Mike and his wife, try to think critically about what else has been going on here.

This is like when democrats switch tactics when someone talks about wikileaks and they immediately start talking about MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS.

I don't give a fuck who doxed TRS and what their reasons were. I only care about the fact that the dox revealed that Enoch was married to a marxist jew and that the rest of the team knew and covered for him. Nothing else fucking matters. Whether it was antifa or /po/ and whether their reasons were good or bad is fucking irrelevant. The information is out, and it's damning.

Grindr Greg pls go

We need thread #22

This needs to be in the OP

I'm starting to think a lot of this comes down to a dispute over who the big dick is. TRS seems to think they're the center of it all, and everything should fall under their "alt-right" banner, and Holla Forums feels they're the center of it all and everything should fall under their "/pol" banner. They each see themselves as the main body and the other as a limb to be used and manipulated.

I'm going to start doing something real soon…
gab.ai/NEETSOCMGTOWOTAKU/posts/4219145
Check in the next few days if you want.
I have no intention of becoming a 'figurehead' or making shekels; I just want to give something interesting for goys to listen to.

somebody needs to make a new thread, this one about morrikike's degeneracy