Best movie

One day, they'll come after Prince of Egypt. Because PROBLEMATIC.

And that will be sad, because brown girls really are the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have. Well… other live action adaptations of the Moses story. But they won't attack this one because of the heavy jew support in the story and movie.

I think we can all agree that Kida is the best Disney princess.

Shut up and post more Chel.

That's not brown though, its a kike. Which is a sandnigger.

Well since OP derailed his own thread. There is a criminal lack of art of these girls to.

Fixed

Keep peddling that one, Schlomo.
I thought you guys were still trying to push Egypt as black.

Also
Kikes didn't exist at this time, it would be more accurate to say "proto-kike"

1. Dark skin isn't ever attractive in women. Societies across the world founder lighter skin more attractive.

2. The Egyptians by large weren't Negroes, whether West African or East African. The latest reliable sample was most similar to the likes of Bedouins, Saudis, and Palestinians.

Dark skin != negro. Negros are a member of a dark-skinned group of peoples originally native to Africa south of the Sahara.

uh, no?

Nice thumbnail faggot

Kikes would never allow this go "problematic", it'll just fall into obscurity.
Which is sad, is not even half bad.
Before

Now
Why?

Get out

Its what lying chaims claim, not I.

Whelp a technicality that can go either way.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-skin-privilege.html?m=1

Dark skin isn't attractive in women.

What people mean by "they prefer dark girls", they generally mean "tanned white girls". I mean look at Moses' love interest in the OP. She has green eyes and has no negroes features. Even Storm in X-Men comics isn't that black (she is acknowledged to have Caucasian and even Asian features) which is why they always cast the whitest dark girl they can find in movies.

This is pretty good bait, but it needs a bit more flare to really get a good catch.

WE

Eww. Jungle Fever. Get in the >>>/bog/ at once.

Brown does not equal nigger you dumb faggot.

sauce on….that image, for sociological studies, of coruse

Her name is Kay Mala. She used to have an Instagram account but it was taken out.

WUZ HEBREWS N SHITZ FAM

The term is "Hebrew," you ninny.

ITT: Holla Forums tries to convince Holla Forums to stop fapping to brown girls

been waiting for a chance to post these

Do you think the reason there's not much art of chell is because the movie was hotter than any fanart would be?

Pic related, how can vanilla girls even compete?

t. Vanilla girls

Apparently she was supposed to be sexier too

Replied to this too

Impossible.

I think her clothes were gonna be more revealing or something. Full on cleavage and shit I guess, maybe more curves

Impossible.

No-no, Pedro. Just because you aren't at the border doesn't mean you aren't a shitskin anymore.

Minus midriff, plus cleavage and side everything. I guess it never got far into the design process though.

By not being a sewer.

List all the Mud South American areas that aren't pits.

ITS A FUCKING CARTOON FICTION FALSEHOOD ESCAPISM DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A NAZI

So much faggotry in one post

Your friend above you seems more fitting to call "triggered", than the perfectly reasonable man you can only insult.

They probably didn't do that because the possibility of a wardrobe malfunction would have been to great. Remember the part where she is flying threw the air? Well if she was wearing that outfit it would have flown right off. Which isn't a bad thing mind you.

Pretty sure he's just fucking with you. If he's so reasonable, why is he acting like an autist spamming sages and "statistic images" over and over again?

Not everyone you disagree with simply must be kidding. That's not a very healthy outlook to have, on opposition.

What?

They're muds either way.

Don't lose grasp of the English language just as I lay sound wisdom upon you, user. Reread that. Understand it.

Nigger, what you wrote made no sense. The wording is confusing, and you added a comma where there doesn't need to be one.
And either way, no one here is talking about fucking actual nigger women. Just posting 2D brown girls we'd fuck in a heart beat. You, and these faggots

Keep saying all browns are niggers and have AIDs, STDs or some whatever. But own statistic proves they are not by showing that other races besides blacks have low STDs that aren't even in the double digits. Native Americans are 7.0, but there's not many alive so that's why it's higher.
You keep saying that all browns are niggers when they're not. I don't know if you guys are actually Holla Forums, Holla Forums larping as Holla Forums or just that dense but you made yourselves look stupid and arrogant.

user just report/hide is not that hard.

Remember, you can fuck shitskin women and cum inside them all you want, just remember to push them down a flight of stairs afterwards.

Okay,
1. I need more of this. Tell me there's more.
2. There is no fucking way they actually thought this design would be approved

That's my line you fucking cunt.

!= means does not

Of concept art, not that I've found, sad to say. I've attached a piece of fan art, only decent enough one I've found (granted, short search). Spoilered because fan art, but you might appreciate it.

It WAS approved but after Prince of Egypt, Katzenberg wanted El Dorado to be more kid friendly and less dark and sexual. So he toned down Chel's design.

Don't worry lads, I got your sexy brown ladies right here.

Not to derail the thread, but holy fuck abbos look like great apes more than human beings. To re-rail the thread which is better? A brown girl with tan-lines, or a white girl with tan-lines.

White cave-woman wins simply for not being Korra.

You have a point, but that's not what I asked.

Just don't get one pregnant.

Well the thread is derailed. I tried. In any case, you realize abbos have an average IQ of 50 right?

How about you post some?

Looking at the rule34 archive I'd say you're 100% correct

You are a nigger. Are you not? Do not even try to hide it.

Like this scene for example is exactly what I am talking about.

Nice find.

You are all wrong. Moses married a Cushite woman. "Cushite" is the Biblical term for Ethiopians. She is black. (At least African with some Semitic given lingual origin.)

I just checked up on it, actually it's not certain if zipporah was ethiopian. However if moses only had one wife then that would make zipporah ethiopian.

heil'd
So Moses was a race-mixer. Interesting.

I see nothing wrong with this outfit. Prudes must be purged.

Zipporah's father was a Kenite priest in Median. The only basis for claiming Moses' wife was East African is a comment in Numbers. Which in the context was an insult.

The Israelites in Moses' possible time would have been noticeably lighter than the likes of Egyptians and Arabians.

You would race mix to if you were a jew.

The placement of midian also makes me wonder what her ethnicity would have been to. We would need knowledge of the migration of races to be sure.

>tfw we will NEVER EVER get another Dreamworks movie as good as Prince of Egypt from modern Dreamworks
Shrek as a mistake

fucking Katzenberg, first he removed Eilonwy's nude scene, now this?

bullsheet, they were still making kids movies.
Prince of egypt didn't have any explicit violence or any nudity

Yea, but El Dorado was suppose to be edgier, darker.

But they'll never be able to take away Prince of Egypt's excellent soundtrack. The only song that I would consider average is "Playing With The Big Boys".

New meme?

Oops, I made a typo.

It was a typo fam.

So what killed Dreamworks anyway? Was it Shrek? Why?

you can see the irony there, right

All the best memes are

Shrek was one of the major factors that kinda killed Dreamworks. From what I remember, Dreamworks Studios was made out of revenge from a next Disney president fallout in the 90's where (((Jeffrey Katzenberg))) wanted to be the next president for Disney but he never got the chance because Disney would never let him to be the next president for Disney and Disney fucked (((Jeffrey Katzenberg))). Afterwards, (((Jeffrey Katzenberg))), (((Steven Spielberg))), and (((David Geffen))) started Dreamworks Studios to rival Disney at their own game by continually releasing animated movies. Some of their early movies in general got good reputation and decent to OK box-office numbers. But when Shrek came along, it set the fate of Dreamworks Studios and quiet possibly for all future 3D animated movies for years to come by make every 3D animated movie into comedies for kids. Although Dreamworks made good movies in the post-Shrek world, but they have still feel the curse that Shrek had put forth upon them.

What were the other major factors.

Dreamworks focused more on quantity of cheap movies released in a year that they will make a mega-movie-franchise over the quality of each of their films. They don't have a focused identity other than "The studio that's not Disney or Pixar" or "That studio who made the infamous Dreamworks face" or "The studio who makes more animated movies than anyone else would". Since Shrek paved the way for all future 3D animated, it made Dreamworks themselves their own worst enemy and also inspired Illumination Entertainment, of Despicable Me and Minions fame, to make cheap 3D animated movies like Dreamworks but this time Illumination Entertainment beats Dreamworks in Dreamwork's own game. That all I could think of right now.

I see this thread was just an excuse to post brown girls.

HOLY SHIT

The fuck was he puking?

20 year old crystal pepsi

pretty much this. Shrek was an ok movie on its own because the formula they were using worked in the situation they were using it in. throwing in pop culture references and cheesy jokes worked because Shrek was supposed to be a subversion of the classic, wholesome, Disney-esque fairy tale. however, when you try to take that formula and just slap it onto any story, it rarely works because the setup isnt there. they've been doing this to pretty much every 3D animated movie since Shrek, and in 99.99% of cases it just makes it worse.

All of the Shrek movies were meme-y but the first one was okay because of the studio's circumstances at the time. But then it sparked the cancerous meme movie genre and that was the franchise's biggest sin

FUCK OFF, NORMALFAG

Also ITT: Character I would love if they just didn't speak.

And were much, much smarter. And the show didn't exist in the first place.

Hey Reddit.

WHAT.

go outside

Brown girls are sluts. Specially Muslims

I'm not even going ot give you a (you) you retarded piece of shit.
I hope you fucking die for making such a retarded post.
Not even politispergs on Holla Forums irritate me as much as someone who would be retarded enough to pretend a commonly used imageboard phrase is something worth crying reddit over.

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums

Is this a joke?

>implying (((they))) would come after a movie made by jews about jews staring jews and for jews.
That's not how this shit works

It is real, the user was thehornyhijabi but she deleted her account for, I would assume, massive backlash.

I watched atlantis, prince of egypt and el dorado, any other movie were I can get my qt brown girls fix?

The Jews are losing control of their frankenstein monster that is modern liberalism. The liberals hate Israel's existence, they are attacking Jews for looking white, and more.

Really? The raceplay scene on tumblr seems rather accepted, especially since for a site that supposedly hates white males they find them very attractive.
I wish white male racemixing wasn't for massive betas sometimes, arabs chicks are hot

Good.

I dunno, it depends on the women I guess. Some women do just want to be treated like objects and have vivid fantasies of their sexual desires. Women will always love attractive alpha males and for most women of color, white men are generally attractive and their history of conquering far off exotic lands just lends itself perfectly to exotic women.

When did the Prince of Egypt take place anyways?

According to 1 Kings 6:1 in the Old Testament, it implies that the Exodus happened around 1446 B.C.