Venom on the MCU?

Seems like Spider-Man will be a complete mess as well its future. I wonder where Brockfag is or if he will cream his pants after hearing these news?

Cinematic universes were a mistake.
That shit should stay in cartoons and TV, like what the CW is doing.

Having 30 superheroes appear twice a year just isn't good enough. You should either have a single hero with huge plotline like the Superman films or have a bunch of weekly adventures that properly depict the 50-70 years of a character.

Brockfag here, fuck this. MCU is trash. I was looking forward to a standalone R-rated dark comedy horror film with Carnage.

Sounds like Amy Pascal is determined to fuck up Sony's relationship with Disney, which is the only thing that saved her ass in the first place. I want this all to crash.

So you were hoping for something that will never ever happen?

Oh boy here we go. This where it all starts to fall apart. Black Panther and Spider-man Homecoming are where the MCU finally declines to unreachable levels. God I hope.

Meanwhile at FOX: "we're rebooting Fantastic Four again! This time as a 'kids' movie'!"

Fuck, I read it like that and would watch it.

Oh boy more mediocre shit that I won't be seeing while I wait for more GOTG movies
I wonder how superhero movies can suck so much now. it seems like the first two tobey movies are still the best marvel movies and those came out when I was a kid. And those old christopher reeve superman movies are still the best dc movies. How can you fuck up something as simple as a comic book movie? There's are literal decades of material to work with, stories that could be adapted, yet they keep fucking these up.

Wouldn't that pretty much just be Power Pack?

I don't want a Powerpack movie in this political climate, I want a good one.

Three possibilities, each more scary than the last:

1. Amy Pascal is drunk off her ass and doesn't know what the fuck she's saying
2. Sony's movies will be in Tom Hollands Spider-Man Universe but Marvel won't acknowledge their existence any further than that (No Venom in an Avengers for example) So technically part of the MCU but with none of the crossovers or other shared universe benefits.
3. This is actually going to be a Marvel co-produced movie after all and those fucking kikes at Disney will sully it up with quips, memes and family friendly garbage.

Been a Brockfag since childhood and have waited 11 years since this was first announced after SM3. Casting the Big Guy was promising. If it gets ruined by studio dick measuring contests I'm gonna be ballistic.

The only two times I can think of where having a teenage Peter Parker and Venom worked was in Ultimate Spiderman and the Spectacular Spiderman cartoon series.

Go home, Bendis. We don't like you here.

Positive notes is that the director has done cool action in Zombieland and Gangster Squad, and the writer is the writer of Con Air. So it will probably be a fun action/horror comedy.

The CW universe is utter shit tho
It was sorta promising at the beginning despite Arrow having to pander to teenage girls but the characters are fucking cunts and the storylines are retarded.

As opposed to the current films that pander to teenagers and cast fucking cunts with storylines that are retarded?
The CW shows are pretty average shows, but they mange to get through a lot of the history of the characters, rather than condense the origin story to 10 minutes then have an hour and a half of CGI fights against a single villain.

I don't understand Sony's obsession with Disney/Marvel Studios.
They could cooperate with 20th Century Fox and make a Spider-Man/X-Men crossover film.

They're run by greedy idiots.

You know, it's interesting seeing Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige mentioned in movies made before the MCU was established as a distinction

Areā€¦are you actually defending CW shows?

Seriously?

Amy Pascal is a slimy bitch, she's trying to trick people into thinking her shitty movies will be part of the MCU, meaning she gots to piggyback on Feige's successful movies. Im pretty sure what she did this was the typical "lie in front of everyone so your partner will look bad if he tries to correct you" tatic women just love to do. I hope Feige doesn't take this shit.

Paul Fig said it wasn't true

*Feig

I bet you watch Glee too, fucking faggot.

lmao, return to reddit, shill

Successful and good are two different things in Hollywood. Paul Blart Maul Cop was successful in that it made a profit, but no one would say it's good in the way that something like Clockwork Orange is.

Amy Pascal desires to be thrown off the roof of the Sony building for her crimes against entertainment. The woman is pure cancer and only gets more cancerous and difficult to have around the longer she's left in charge of anything.

Didn't one of the ASM movies have a preview of an X-Men movie to fullfill a deal Mark Webb had with Fox?

ASM2. It was a Days of Future Past preview.

You're a dc shill