myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know who.

King =/= Emperor

One Term Zionist Stooge =/= King

2 terms President of the United States of America = King

not a king

King

How could he be King of Holla Forums when we don't even know his tax policies?

I like that that retarded GUURR interview is now a meme

Nobody is going to let him get a new term. He's literally done nothing for people to want to vote for him again. Murrica is dead, deal with it. Take the crippled cock out of your ass.

>>>/telaviv/

>>>/gasthejews/

+1

This guy

Correct answer.

MUUUAH THE DUBS

BOW YA SHITS

>>>/reddit/

fucking laughed out loud

This

She can't be King, because
a, She is a female person
b, She is already Queen

Calendar Man

both of them are fucking garbage makes you think

I don't see your hexubs to support the claim

Unironically this.

Bitch, you've got nothing on Maisie

weak as fuck, go home

At least people outside this board know Maisie instantly when I say Arya Stark.

that's because I'm not pathetic enough to comment about a youtube critic 24/7 that a get an unimpressive get

Fuck off with that Eldritch horror - get her back to the clock tower.

+1 Drumpf getting elected is another step on the road to communism. The proletariat are already disillusioned by the capitalist system that shipped their jobs overseas and flooded their neighborhoods with spics. Workers of the world unite!

yeah, everyone knows her as that ugly chick from gotshit

How Bonald Dolph will ever recover

The Queen is Sofia. That goblin needs to go back to ringing the bell in the clocktower.

The real king of Holla Forums.

THAT'S IT CLOSE THE THREAD

ALL HAIL THE KING

sage for munter

Was Marx black?

WE

WUZ

COMRADES

N' SHEIIIIIT

I guess they are the first victims of Communism. At least Marx was consistent in his beliefs unlike the greedy corporatist running our country.

no wonder this board is shit..

This tbh famalams.

what the fuck are you talking about

go back

Prove it.

she has a vajayjay

back you go
>>>/reddit/

66 dubs
CHECKED

you need to go back
>>>/reddit/

Kubrick? MacReady? CIA? BANE? Trump?

I AM

look at the normie hothead

I think you're the one that needs to leave bud.

None of those posts even mentioned those films sperg

What does it feel like to deny the truth just because a bunch of e-celebs told you what to think? What's it like to be a part of the reddit cuck collective?

>>>/leddit/

RENT FREE

This will only be decided by who gets the 888888 post.

Yeah, everyone loves the new Disney Star Wars films, you wouldn't want to be a hipster and not go see The Last Jedi™. Also, I will tell people to go to reddit because even though that's the pleb pit I get my opinions from it will stop them from calling me out on it!

>>>/4u/

I wonder who will get it… >>888888

Even /sp/ turned their back on wade after he got traded to Chicago Cubs.

>>>/reddit/

BACK
A
C
K
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

you have to go back

im the king

AND MY AXE

AND MY FORESKIN

AJ Styles, aka Mr Gay Community

Don't know who is king but Bravo is our God, Nolan.

For my newfriends :)
knowyourmeme.com/memes/haraldur-jon-hannessonthin-hair-chin-man

I am so sorry George. I would take any crap you put out vs anything that Disney does.

wrong George, fam

Get back to writing GURM - you ain't getting any younger, and D&D are ruining your legacy with their fanfiction.

Stupid of them, the cubs are one of the best teams now, they are 1st in their divison right now.

Get back to filmng George - you ain't getting any younger, and Disney are ruining your legacy with their fanfiction.

Lucas has retired and sold the rights to SW - he also donated all the money to charity.
People will begin too realise they were wrong about Lucas and view his work more highly.

GURM is balls deep in the shitshow that is GoT, and he can't even finish the fucking books.

really makes you think

This guy tbh.

Dune > Star Wars

SORRY GEORGIE I TAKE IT ALL BACK

back you go

His interference in the original trilogy is still garbage. The prequels are still shitty. Nothing has changed in that regard.

what a dumb cunt you are, how the fuck can Lucas "interfere" in the story he created from scratch ? Original trilogy is good and the reason there are some mistakes is because Lucas got fucked over by his retarded wife who took 50% of his wealth in divorce so he had to cut the planned 9 movies set into 3 movies

Prequels are good for what they are but not as good as original trilogy, less CGI and less shitty actors like Samuel Jackson and Haydensen and the prequels would be great.

the original movie was planned to be a stand alone movie with Luke and Han both having a crush on Leia, after insane success the Lucas decided to expand the story and make Luke and Leia siblings.

it has nothing to do with kiddy merchandise, goal of Ewok vs Empire battle was to show that even Empire can fail when invading a jungle world against nations with weaker techonology (USA vs Vietnam reference) and i am pretty sure shitload of Rebels died in first and second movie, ffs entire planet was destroyed just to show the audience that Empire means business and that Rebels are on their last stand.