BREAKING: Gunman screaming 'Allahu Akbar' opens fire in Spanish supermarket

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

A GUNMAN has opened fire in a Spanish supermarket while shouting "Allahu Akbar", police have said.

The man was reportedly carrying gasoline and gunpowder in his pockets as he entered the Mercadona shop, in As Lagoas.

A supermarket employee said the man, who was standing just a few metres from him, yelled "Allahu Akbar", which translates to "God is greatest".

https://archive.fo/uGjM7

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.fo/uGjM7
https://archive.fo/EtIif
https://archive.is/uo0D0
http://www.
Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Some of the comments

Juan Young
Juan Young

A German was stabbed in a supermarket parking lot as well this afternoon. Waiting for it to be confirmed by a kebab before making a thread.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Religion of peace strikes again

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

RAZE OF MECCA WHEN?

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Update
He said: "I had the impression that he ran out of ammunition."

It is believed no shoppers were injured during the attack.

Muds are terrible at everything

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

A German was stabbed
Waiting for it to be confirmed by a kebab
I guess you could say he got kebabed.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

bumping for iberia stronk

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Al Franken in Session's hearing yesterday blamed former terrorist attacks in France and Belgium on the attitudes of Europeans.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Police sources told local media the gunman, who has been previously arrested, is believed to have psychological problems.

oh yes im sure it was Workplace violence too

he was carrying a shotgun and was living in the area for around six months
six months living in the area
refugee comfirmed

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

he was carrying a shotgun and was living in the area for around six months
I'm sorry to hear that shotguns will be banned in Spain soon…

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

good luck with that.

William King
William King

Allahu Akbar
Sounds Buddhist to me. You racists need to stop blaming the religion of peace for every little thing.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

The stabbing in Germany was by a mud. Not going to make a new thread since once again, nobody died.

Police in Oberhausen, Germany, arrested a suspect after a man was stabbed causing serious wounds.

Witnesses claim the knifeman was shouting “Allahu Akbar” as he lunged with the knife.

Authorities later said the man was homeless and on drugs.
https://archive.fo/EtIif

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

get the fuck out you and your double dubs to the other side of the wall, Carlos.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

RECONQUISTA WHEN?

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

terrorist attacks in which no one dies or gets injured
Are they playing 8D chess?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Leave Euskadi alone you fucking moor lovers

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

its not a kebab, ive seen the picture of the guy, local guy with mental problems, long blonde hair with locks, kinda looks like the guitar player from alice in chains, which makes this even weirder

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

carrying gasoline and gunpowder in his pockets

He …what?

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

The attacks are scraping the bottom of the barrel already. The mudslime bench isn't that deep. Any that are being handled or aren't complete retards are actually planning real ops.

That's a relief. Thanks for the info.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

If I'm ever in a situation where I need to destroy a lot of people and/or property, I'm going to make sure to scream "Allahu Akbar" so I'm guaranteed a thread on Holla Forums.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

No that sounds more like 666D chess.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Sorry to derail but this link from the same site caught my eye and gave me a kek:

The incident happened in Spain after the bull fighter – a dwarf – proved to be no match for the black bull she had been taunting with a brown cape in the ring.

https://archive.is/uo0D0

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

more like 8DDDDDD chebs fugg

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

those dubs
my sides
Whoever wrote that article has to know what they're doing

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

gasoline in his pockets

That's a new one.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

black bull mounts a white female matador

Come on now..

Juan Green
Juan Green

I want the stone in the center before we raze it. Best part Israel's unofficial capital will be caught in the blast range.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Is this article legit?

I don't trust express and I can't find any other source.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

no one died in either
can't find any alternative news source to clarify

What the fuck is with express?

James Myers
James Myers

go to supermarket to kill infidels inshallah
allahu akbar
fire everything
no infidels are dead
police surround me
gasoline spills out of pockets
a-alahu akbar

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

gasoline spills out of pockets
Jihadi Spaghetti has become a thing.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

gunpowder in his pockets

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

I've got my Ko-ran and beard
and a pocket full of miracles
pocket full of miracles
pocket full of miracles…

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Is this a fake article?

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Huh, I did a quick check and couldn't either. While I'm not surprised that the judenpresse isn't reporting given that there were no fatalities and both situations were resolved quickly, it is interesting none the least. I'm OP, my vpn just shit the bed and I had to get a new server.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

It's in spanish, thou

www.laregion.es/articulo/ourense/atraco-mercadona-lagunas-disparos-detenido/20170111142333677213.html

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

While I'm not surprised that the judenpresse isn't reporting given that there were no fatalities and both situations were resolved quickly, it is interesting none the least
Either because:
1. It's fake and useful for conditioning.
2. It's covered up.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Al Franken blamed terrorist attacks on the attitudes of Europeans
Vid in question.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

No True Terrorist fallacy

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Please let the war in Europe begin this year and give me something meaningful too die for. Please

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

we must not tar all muslims with the same brush.
He's right, the throughput would be too low, you'ld need to do your tarring in paralllel to get them all.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Checked and confirmed.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

I don't really care anymore. This isn't news. We know it's going to happen. Where and how is redundant. We don't need to discuss every event, because we all know for a guaranteed fact it's going to happen again, and again, and again, and again…

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Terrorist attacks happen in the Middle East every single day, and have been since at least the 1980s or maybe even earlier. We rarely hear about car bombings in Pakistan or suicide bombings in Iraq because they happen so often we would need a completely dedicated source just to cover them all. Muslims on Christians, Muslims on Hindus, Muslims on different Muslims, doesn't matter. Wherever Muslims go, they must kill. Europe is just now learning that this is what you get when you let Muslims live in your country. The evidence was there for decades, but they all told themselves it was because of >muh poverty or >muh oppressive government. No. It's Islam.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

No, it's genetics. Had Islam, not Christianity, been imported to Europe, it would have been reformed by Europeans in the same manner Christianity was. Religions don't make a difference, it's the people adhering to them that do. This is why Islam will never be reformed. They lack the evolved group intelligence that Europeans have.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

carve it into a pig

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

B-back that infidel up!

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

A GUNMAN has opened fire in a Spanish supermarket while shouting "Allahu Akbar"
Typical white supremacist.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Kek!

Justin Long
Justin Long

What could be the motivations of this man? Mental illness? Pushed over the edge by racism? We may never know.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

GUNMAN
The modern term is "gunperson".

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

implying women can murder
Only men are murderers.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

lahlavuuhac h ackhhhber alluhu is ghehe one trhueggge godd ! IGSLAMMIC DID NUFFIN WRONG n shit

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Is Al Franken really this much of a liberal nutjob or is he LARPing as one?

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

It's only okay to have a gender suffix when there's a negative connotation for men.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Take your deus vult larping back to /christian/, you cuck.

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

I wonder is "moslem" hatespeech now like colored

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

French means having a linage back several hundred years in France.

French courts disagree.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

He's a stereotypical liberal kike.

It pisses lefties off.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

There are some Spanish articles about it too, seems legit. The details are a bit foggy tho.

http://www. laregion.es/articulo/ourense/joven-disparo-mercadona-viejo-conocido-policia-problemas-mentales/20170111155159677227.html
http://www. 20minutos.es/noticia/2931315/0/hombre-irrumpe-con-disparos-supermercado-ourense-incidente-que-se-salda-con-su-detencion-sin-heridos/
http://www. lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/ourense/ourense/2017/01/11/detenido-atracador-supermercado-ourense-entro-armado-escopeta/00031484141141091503810.htm

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

So these fucking kikes say ever Jew that occupies Russia, America, Germany or any other country will always be able to be a citizen in Israel, even if they never set foot in the country. And yet the native Palestinians who have existed there for centuries do not belong and should not be citizens?

Meanwhile, they have the fucking nerve to say that if a Syrian or Somali is in France for two months they should be considered French.
How the fuck do so many white goys put up with these disgusting creatures, if I ever cam across a Kike like that I would literally rip their face off in a rage, they are so fucking disgusting to me.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

WHICH TRANSLATES TO GOD IS GREATEST

I HATE THIS KIKE MEME. IT TRANSLATES TO ALLAH IS GREATEST. ALLAH IS NOT A CATCH ALL FOR ALL GODS.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

He is a guy called Stefano from Bilbao, he was speaking basque so no one understood what he said, but some claimed he said allah akbar, he used to wear dreadlocks and he was eating a banana and smoking a cigarette when they subdued him.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

It begins

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

He kept it inside an aquarius bottle.

Juan Young
Juan Young

At least there we have some more sources. I suspect that the gas/gunpowder was some sort of retarded homemade bomb and there were some translation errors thanks to meme magic as we now know what mudslimes spill out of their pockets.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Reconquista when?

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

If Spain got hit, that means Bordugal is next…
1143 GAS THE FUCKS, TUGA WAR NOW

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

he WAS the bomb

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

No one died? Have all the competent muslims suicided themselves already

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

BREAKING
Is it really?

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

carrying gasoline and gunpowder in his pockets
what, did he leave his spaghetti at home?

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

We won't let them. Mario Soares is dead, the fire will rise.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

THE FIRE RISES
Actually wanted to make a thread about his death and what it meant to us but, well I didn't

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

time for us to start prepping with anti muslim semi autos. preferably with IR illuminator and night vision scope

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

We're a pretty tenacious people, we could probably drive them out with sticks and stones.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

WhyTheWestWillFall.webm

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

dude they all got israeli passports
They just role play their host nation.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

I don't know Spanish certainly not an older form but I do know of this old Kebab Removal tune.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

How many times must i explain to you stupid shits that sage is not a fucking downvote.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Al Franken in Session's hearing yesterday blamed former terrorist attacks in France and Belgium on the attitudes of Europeans.

in a sense that is true, but not, i'm sure, for the attitude Franken is thinking of.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Speaking of Reconquista, has anyone watched the TV series Isabel? Its in spanish so not sure if its filled with self hate pro muslim BS.

Samuel King
Samuel King

What did he mean by that?

This makes no sense!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page