Who could play the savior of mankind in a film?

who could play the savior of mankind in a film?

How come he has more hair?
And wider chin?
Why are normies obsessed with him?

hair plugs
used the bone shavings that south koreans toss aside when they get plastic surgery
humanity's intelligence is dropping, just look at all the retards that actually pay for capeshit, sequels, reboots and nuwars

Why arent Tesla cars being manufactured in mass yet?

me cuz im going to save all you cumskins, just you wait

I hate this faggot. Nothing like getting tens of millions of dollars in government subsides to play with your rockets and toy cars

I would do it if I was in his place.

Elon, 1999
JUST
Elon, 2017
Really makes you think

The virgin became the chad

Who else?

If chad is defined by being a government leech. Musk is just as bad a niggers reproducing on welfare. However, his scams are much bigger.

The Chad does what he wants. You sound like a virgin.

Is that 1999 pic really really real? I refuse to believe he changed looks so much. He looks like 45 in the first pic and 30 in the second, lol.

He does until he's lynched by a bunch of people tired of his kike shit destroying the economy, hard to be a chad when you're choking to death on your own castrated penis

Check your eyes.

Maybe you need to check yours, grandpa. He was balding, had super tired eyes, a bad jaw, and a very bad taste in outfits.

That's called being rich + connected enough to afford transfusing toddler's blood from jewish blood rituals into himself
I'm not kidding either look it up. The jewish elite are literally vampires, that's how those old 90+ monsters keep going, by constantly replacing organs and blood with those of young "donors" AKA the leftover and broken rapemeat from their pedo orgies.

Makes you think

The beta uprising will NEVER happen, virgin.