/a/ on suicide watch

/a/ on suicide watch

>>>/normalfag/

Kek, this is the best way to hurt Evangaylion fags, I can't wait to watch them screech in agony as their waifus are portrayed by fat niggers, in the most poetic fashion to portray real life karma for such an overrated poorly written series.

Black Germans. Always one there is.

please be a joke

WEW
Thought it was real for a second ebin troll brother XD

Oh i get it she'll play the robot. She's big enough.

Evangelion is shit and so is anyone who cares about it. Even if this wasn't the case, not a single actual viewer of anime feels compelled to watch live action shit of anything, ever. Nothing of value was lost.

Obviously fake. If she were in the movie, she'd be the 5th angel that descends from the sky.

Like all cuckime

Imagoine my shawk

Given the current rate of things, cowboy bebop will be coming up sooner or later, despite all of them being commercial failures. I can just see them doing some stupid shit like making spike black and having edward be some trans kid.

Watch Black Bullet instead.

I watch actual kino.

Probably she will be Lilith. Now the michelin man crucified in central dogma will be black

Swing and a miss.

Well a lot of hapas have jewish dads. It would make sense for spike spiegal to be played by his own kind. Jet is just a high yella nigger so that should be easy to cast. Faye is a gypsie so they will cast her as a jew or arab lol. Ed is a mud blood autistic mutt of a gentic trainwreck so any american will do., preferably a tranny for that extra emphasis on Eds ambiguity being completely misunderstood.

its going to happen and its going to be fucking terrible, what you typed made it sound even worse than it did in my head already. they can only do a few set types of film these days and is already shit 9/10. There is no way they will get the mood, tone, setting dialogue or even the action right. They dont even have the guts to steal the ideas and make something original.

Could they actually outdo the anime and have an even more irritating version of edward?

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

WHERE'S THE LINK YOU LYING FAT SACK OF SHIT?

A half black, quarter jewish, eighth chinese, eigth pacific islandef, jewish tranny manic pixie dream girl who screams and laughs a lot because lolsorandumb. Jet is going to be large angry black man who solves all their problems as cooly as possible, an excop kicked off the force who dispenses his own justice. Spike will be the pretty boylol smooth talkingjee hapa with a broken heart in the past. A good man who is overcoming his past. Because all jews hapa are handsome and smooth and it's exactly that way in real life YOU GOT THAT YOU FUCKING GOYIM. Faye is sultry southern hot tamale face of the group. Sweet talks any one to get what she wants but has the brains to know what to do with it. Now the older women might not be able to self insert so well so she needs to be older. In the end though she ends up saving Spikes broken heart.

The character intriductions are taking too long so we will cut to the middle of the series. Since there are too many call backs so we will have to make it an original story. Okay we got to have Vicious in there he has light hair so let's cast him as a white guy. Julia also needs to be white. We don't really have enough time to establish why Vicious and Spike hate each other so lets say that Vicious had Julia come onto Spike to set him up to take the fall for a crime they committed.

Man my brain hurts thinking about this shit.

Faye will be a BADASSSSSS STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER who can beat up anyone and doesnt need a man in her life, but everyone on the bebop needs her despite never doing anything usefull and causing nothing but problems.

Asukafags BTFO for all eternity!

I'm not averse to anime, but Evangelion always looked like one of those shit series produced during the 90s like Inuyasha.

I'm beyond being pissy about stuff like this anymore.

I hope they make her as "vibrant" and mouthy as possible. I hope Shinji is played by some castrated shoe gazer who pines for her. I hope Genji is played by Idris Elba because "lol don't you think he a good actor?" I hope the Evas all have fucking graffiti and sub woofers. I hope Tyler Perry plays Madea as Misato.

What the fuck is Wingard doing to his career?
You're Next was OK
V/H/S was watchable, I guess
The Guest was great fun, a nice mix of 80s slashers and action
Blair Witch was absolutely dreadful and he should have been barred from further work because of it - pure trash, a lazy rehash of the original with unlikeable characters and cliches
Death Note … not even gonna comment on that

Evangelion was trash , let then rape it, cant get any worse

I like the ones with robots and sexy girls that throw themselves at nerds

I like the one where friendship and working together are the ultimate power, but one guy does all the work.

lel

I like the one where an ugly bland NEET has a group of girls fighting for his tiny egg roll.

SHOTS FIRED

You're a broken man

- but so am I

Not seeing the problem here. Asuka already acts like a nigger.

I bet it will still be better then the rebuilds

"its the /a/ faggot that got banned for breathing in their gay ass board" thread, again

Touhou isn't anime.
It also sucks.
die in a grease fire, weeb

lol normalfag is this mad

t. furry poster

Who gives a shit. Nobody will watch it.

DUDE MECHS LMAO

Fake news….. but still no one care even if was real it will follow the same as Ghost in the shell

This is going to trigger Evafags badly. Please be fake.

That's exactly why this should be real.

Source OP you colossal faggot.

Eva is still the best. Fist of the North Star comes close.

Anime is shit overall, but EVA is some of the worst dogshit out there.

You probably think McDonald's has the best food too.

But It is waifubait and the characters are kind of moe. To this day people are still fighting over who's best girl. It's Ramiel by the way

*it

I can never understand them fighting over the eva girls.

Sorry, no.

Its a staple to how shit anime viewers mostly are. Eva tried to do something different, making complex, layered characters, but the subhumans who watch anime turned into MUH DICK, MUH BEST GIRL.

isnt eva just a selfhating anime designed to show anime fans how they are shit at life and what they love is only reinforcing their terribleness at everything in general?

Its certainly part of it.

Yes, that's why people who aren't failures like it. Evangelion is a comedy.

;^)

No, it's just Anno putting all his depressing life into a work. Also, Eva without EOE is kinda mediocre at best.

Wheres the source faggot :^)

If they actually did this, I seriously think some weeb would bomb the studio. Like, from Japan.

I thought sheboon was already playing as an AT-AT in the next jew wars

So in this pretend universe would Rei be played by Lena Dunham or Amy Schumer?

This could redeem everything they've done wrong

does Shinji count as a girl? he could make a good trap.