Would you recommend this, Holla Forums?

Would you recommend this, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

everettpeck.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Duckman is a must see for any true Holla Forumsfag.

Got that vid of Duckman vs King Chicken in court? The one that makes great Ace Attorney fodder?

Yes, its Everett Peck's masterpiece

Who?

No! Its offensive and it's wrong even though it's right!

t. Holla Forums

I'm wondering, is there a high quality version of duckman anywhere? I remember the creators saying someone stole the DVD's or high quality version and they were fucking pissed about that.

The creator of Duckman
see his artwork everettpeck.com/index.html

Wait, this shit was even happening back then?

Radical feminism has been around in different strains since at least the 70s, and shit like it has been around far longer. It's just that up until recently it never had this kind of support from the media.

Not just the media, but online social media has made it easier for them to stay in touch with each other, plan their strategies and get together irl.

And raise a ruckus disproportionate to their numbers.

Read Space Moose and the story behind Take Back the Night. In fact, Space Moose is core for any Holla Forumsfag as well.

Unfortunately the internet empowers retarded minorities, helping them find more like minded people, helping them recruit impressionable kids, giving them a platform, and making them think they're bigger than they really are.
20 years ago i thought enabling furries was the worst it could get.
If only I knew…

kisscartoon had it in decent quality before they went down

user it's been happening for 100 years. The question should be "How did our ancestors fuck up enough it got this bad."

Getting into debt with (((middle-men))) over ludicrous arms deals that were handled by (((financiers))) who knew those (((middle-men))) is what gave europe away a few centuries back. The creation of a debt-based currency handled by a (((centralised federal reserve bank))) gave America away, just over a hundred years ago.

Kill all millennials

You amerifags sure like to stir up the pot. God bless my little unaffected country.

A shit country where noone ever left his home, still judges other countries, whines about everything and only gives a fuck about the gluten lie instead of actual, life threatening issues. Oh wait no, they try their best to take away the healthcare system that could save their life or go against vaccines.

I'm glad, in Darwin's name, that the retards keep dying in that shithole.

You know, the old Simpsons or Duckman could easily do a segment mocking people like you.

The only things that bugged me about Duckman were this particular scene.

Also, there was that episode where Duckman is worshipped as a god by some aliens. That one could be seen as an anti-religious show.

Other than that, the show was flawless.