/got/ general

S7 FINALE #LIVE THREAD
The Meeting™ edition
Previously →

Archmaester Recap away on duty, luckily left behind instructions for new OP
>One of the maisiefaggots Knights of the /GoT/'s Small Council will propose to Kingfag I Baratheon that the creator of /GoT/ General threads will be known as Archmaester Recap, Chronicler of /GoT/ Breads
>the Archivist of the /GoT/ Threads is also suggested to become the Archmaester of History, despite being the Hand of the Kingfag. He refuses
>Sir Ser Gifmaker Tully has succumbed to vile Maisiegheist because he criticized Cokepool Karaoke
>The Conclave, the governing body of the Order of Maesters of Holla Forums is created. The ranking among them with their Collars is started with the Black iron of BLACKED/BLEACHED posting and the CIA's Watch Metal of BRAVO NOLAN /bane/posting

Other urls found in this thread:

hbo.com/order/get-hbo.html
buffstream.com/watch/tv.php
sporttwin.info/p/watch-game-of-thrones-season-7-online.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Maisie Williams is fucking disgusting

gib dubs

Anons please, the previous thread isn't full yet!

I'm tired of the goblin known as Maisie.

Threadly reminder Tyene is best girl

I cannot be assed to watch tonight's episode anons honestly. Goodnight anons.

fuck you, I want those dubs.

dubs please

Umpteenth for Cleganebowl preshow

Its never going to happen, lad.

the dubs are mine because dabid gave them to me.gib dubz

It's happening TONIGHT.

gib dubs

MINE

gib them back reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And I'm not giving them back.

fug

Here's something to watch while we wait

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry fam.

(Checked)

Magnificent post

1080p streams my niggers?

when is the episode going up?

post link nigger

Is there going to be plenty of Maisies tonight?

chinked

here's a rare one just for you lad

hbo.com/order/get-hbo.html

link stream niggers

mage is probably going to do a strem

…is Maisie okay? She looks a little pale. Otherwise seems like her normal self in that picture though.

:o

(((HBO)))

Almost a hoverhand

He did she grow tits?

I hope he did not get a rare Sophie std for fucking a goblin.

Upon inspection, it turns out subject is not a Maisie

I'm in dark mode right now so she looks like a goblin and the zipper looks like a demon

yeah but he has the janoy cresva retard hand- not sure if good or bad

UUUU

She's starting to produce milk as a result of having taken potent nubian seed into her womb.

delet this

Sorry, I stand corrected, those are tiny.

Why do niggers always go for the 2/10s?

sigh, illiterate cuckolds at it again

where is the fucking stream?!?!?!?

OwO whats this?

habin sex with a goblin or habin sex with a std ridden sophie clone that has gone around the neighborhood?
Either one would make your dick fall off btw

Bleurgh

buffstream.com/watch/tv.php

First for best weebshit.

called a condom tisto

ew

but when either one of em say no condoms you will not put on a condom m8

Hacked photo from her phone, unfortunately the privacy pirate never delivered full version before getting van'd. It's legitimate though, or a masterful shop with every detail of her body somehow digitally manipulated

myb I rayp?

ALMOST STARTING

I can believe that.

Now her offspring will be both ugly as fuck and dumb. Not that she was all that bright to begin with, but nigger genes sure as shit won't be helping.

that's a bad fake lad

5 minutes

How is that even a question? Who in their right mind would choose right over left?

thanks for link nigger

OH VEY GOYIM!

How do you know? The body fits perfectly - hips, shoulders, shape of breasts everything

lot of loyalty for a hired blade

HERE WE GO

i dunno famalam

magestream.org is pretty comfy>>863482

memewell and that blonde midget car ride fanfiction nao

they really are shilling for some sort of soros colour revolution against le nazi aut-kike aren't they.

Eat me, HBO

it begins

IT BEGINS

DOTHRAKI COCK

COCKLESS

Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies
Maisie dies

please kek

dammit let it not be shit, pliz let in not be shit in the name of dubs.

(Meaningless)
You wish

reminder that it's 1hr20 tonight

Maybe its all about cocks.

buffstream is lagging like a bitch

Excellent writing.

HAHAHAA SEE HOW MANY TIMES THEY SAID COCK? SO NAUGHTY XDDDDD

Fucking hell D&D

That one demography fag BTFO

Awww

smooth as a dothraki's crotch for me

Sandor meets Brienne.

CLEGANEBOWL IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING TONIGHT

boring and uneventful

CLEGANEBOWL

random threats

Please let Cleganebowl happen.

Everytime

FUCKING GET HYPE

People are watching the show.

EURON'D

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

Cleganebowl is real lmao

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

MEME MAGIC

Why wouldn't Kelly C. just roast everyone there? Then she wins.

Are D & D idiots?

What I meant is that it takes my posts 4 minutes to upload ;_;

The power vacuum would fuck up the city and she'll be busy with other matters. She doesn't want to destroy KL. She wants to save it.

OH NO.

OK so what about all those ships then?

This is intense guys

Press F to pay respects to Tyrion walking into a deathtrap.

Real human bean

she has a point tbh.

I just want to see the ending when the Wall falls via dead Dragon and Darth Walker.

F

O SHIT

Where are the Maisies

Maisie already died. It's the waif in disguise. Only excuse for such stupidity.

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Cokeslag played like a fiddle. Godamn fiddle

the writing sucks :(

Waif ded, user

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING DRAGONS

This show sucks

If I take off that face will you die?

What the fuck is this fanfic bullshit?

Someone just end his suffering already

BRAVO D&D
A
V
O

D
&
D

Nah, waif cut off her own face and replaced it with Maisie's to go deep cover. That's why Jaqen was proud.

she's a brilliant politician akshully.
are you sexist?

GREYJOYBOWL CONFIRMED

this stream sucks dick

Tag-team match?

THEON THEON THEON

looks like he grew some balls fina- oh wait.

anyone have another stream? this one is dogshit

Don't even THINK of hurting the Maisie, I'm warning you stupid cokeslag

Dude this is tumblr tier writing

OK I'll admit that was funny

Fucking glorification of dicklessness, disgusting

20 good men?

it's extremely painful

sporttwin.info/p/watch-game-of-thrones-season-7-online.html

thanks (((feminism)))

MAISIE'D

BETRAYED

This is like a fucking cartoon. Christ, this is trash.

OOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIIEEEEET

Thank fuck they saved the Sansa plotline. I still can't believe LF would believe something so stupid.

Small guys BTFO'd

everyone saw this coming, this shit was spoiled like a week ago.

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

was getting caught part of his plan?

This show is so bad.

is this what passes for acting nowadays?

Press F to pay respects

What a shitty ending.

He didn't fly so good!

He's not used to emoting. It was a ploy. That wasn't Aiden Gillen's bad acting it was Littlefinger's.

This episode is 81 minutes

all the vale guys just accept her word that he did all that?
gg amazing writing

Ending is when the Wall falls.

Women don't lie you fucking misogynist.

blonde bitch still doesn't believe in white walkers?

B R A V O D & D

F ;_;

Good night, sweet Littlefinger. You were a big guy… for me.

Cersi doesn't seem to understand that if the monsters fight eachother they just become undead monsters

I'm talking character ending. Littlefinger was totally wasted as a character.

She's aware of that, this is just stupid writing "like omg she's so blind, she should think about the future"

JAIME GONNA KILL CERSI

Cersei is right, she's my waifu.

Complex character with well defined background is killed off without any payoff. Merely a plot device to move the story along.

Bravo Nolan

No Jamie gonna leave Cercei to fight Darth Walker.

At least D&D isn't stupid enough to think they can write a character who's that smarter than them and killed him off to avoid problems with scheming.

Is the Night King /ourguy/?

that's one fast cart.

nah

Cersei is the good guy, tho.

Maisie a strongest confirmed

this is so stupid

She's confirmed for being the ugliest cunt on the show - and the worst actress. Quite an accomplishment tbh.

BASED HORSESHOE

His name is Aegon Targaryen

they have the same bodyshape lmao

Lmao

Wait, is the show combining Aegon and Jon now?

Kit has a rounder butt

At least we're pretty close to rock bottom now, so it can't get much worse, right?

manlet and womanlet sex

Yup. Except instead of being clever schemers Varys and Illirio are just kind of chumps.

and that's how I met your mother

and bigger, firmer tits

Young Griff is not a Targaryen, he is a Blackfyre

UUUU

So if incest is a-okay when Jon and Dany do it, then the Lannisters literally did nothing wrong.

Good enough for the show's purposes.

How many children are watching this shitshow right now?

WTF DID TORMUND JUST DIE

They don't have dragons

jon is beta enough to kill himself when he finds out.

but they're blond and blue-eyed and Tywin gives people scary glares goy are you anti-semetic?

DON'T YOU DIE TORMUND

They wouldn't fly too good anyway…

So ice-breath is melting a giant ball of ice?

how does icebreath melt ice????

muh wall

So ice-breath is melting a giant wall of ice?

Are they making Baratehons and Lannisters the bad ones here?

This is the only good thing left tbh

BLUMPF BTFO!!!!

blue fire, mate.

DEAD LIVES MATTER!

ya'll got any of them magnet links for high quality :D

He'll crawl out of the rubble early next season I bet. That or he'll appear as a particularly vicious wight.

#openbordersforwesteros

REFUGEES WELCOME PLUMPF BTFO

F

EGG is Back baby

Well, I guess we can all agree that this was one of the worst episodes ever.

WHY IS THIS SCHLOCK POPULAR!?!?!

FEAR

this whole season has sucked

Lmao

utter trash.
thanks (((jews)))

They're fucked tbh.

Wait, that was it?

At least it was only seven episodes.

fuck that was cheesy. Some kino moments but overall very cheeseball delivery.

I hate this show so fucking much.

According to the dabids yes. But King Robert did nothing wrong, If you were promised a chick and some dude marry her before you, you will be upset too

ice dragon was a let down, I thought it would spew something different than just blue fire

Drumpfberg blesses this thread

There wasn't even an ounce of kino in any part of this pile of shit.

Post link nigger

THAT DOESN'T MAKE SEEEEEENSE

Why'd you repost the same picture?

More like an assumption TBH and a fair one. The marriage and annulment were secret. Rhaegar was kind of shit about how he handled all that. Bobby B fought a whole war because he wanted a woman he never even fucking met. It was just lucky for him everyone else hated King Mad so much.

Why not?

I liked the part where the music went BA BA BA DANANA all dramatic like because it was really cinematic. Big things happen big music hits. Things I know.

normalfags, plebs and tumblristas

Because Aegon was the name of his nephew.

Never was to begin with.

Thank fuck we've still got more Twin Peaks coming up.

patrician timing

Jews must think we're retarded
maybe they're right?

Needed to be able to melt the wall. Which raises the question of what the Night King's plan was before a dragon fell into his lap.

user confirmed blind

Sandor's moments were all great.

they'll either put everyone on boats and move to essos or killing the ice king will also automatically kill all zombies, both options are dumb enough for me to see being used.

So dabid and dabid think they are clever because they had an incest scene for some reason. also they did the most criminal thing by killing bad pussi.

How could they do this?

Your just a dumb goy to (((them)).

Make boats and sail around it?

inb4 the night king uses the dragon icebreath (which he used to melt the wall) to freeze the sea and walk his zombie army in iron islands and essos.

If only there was a small guy with a flight plan that could help him out now…

speculation is that he has the same powers as Bran

Something like in world war z.

what did he mean by this? Are the Clegane bros both clairvoyant princes who were promised?

Now that the Night King has Viserion, it's useless to hide in another continent. He can do a blitzkrieg attack and turn the casualties into white walkers.

Why didn't he just freeze the fucking ocean and walk around the wall?

It wouldn't go well, user, that was a Trump-class wall.

Not as good as Gregor's tbh.

Doesn't this reveal mean Ned Stark knew everyone all along and just went along with a whole war built on a lie?

This fucking episodes tarnishes Ned's name and the whole Stark name in general

You'd need metal to make boats and you need fire to work metal. If you had an ice equivalent the ice parts would melt in water. An iceberg can float really far south but that's because it's a huge chunk of ice. It takes a while for the melt to wear it down. If you just had hinges and shit made of ice a boat would fall apart in a couple of minutes at most.

No bullying

the wall is the symbol of the protection the southlands have from winter, destroying it serves to show how hopeless they are in face of the night king's army
…or something like that, who cares.

A CUTE

LMAO I just realized that they went full retard with Aegon. Jon's real name was probably Aemon, since a) no father would give both his sons the same fucking name and b) it would be a nice parallel with what Aemon told Jon when the civil war just started and Jon wanted to go south and join his family

So all these thousands of years he was waiting for dragons to come back so he could wololo one and melt the wall? Why couldn't Bran have seen that shit too and warned anyone to maybe not take dragons north of the wall? Or is everything predetermined?

I don't think he can freeze the ocean
If he could: Why didn't he freeze the pond the 7 were standing on?

WHERE THE FUCK WAS CLEGANEBOWL

Ned Stark went to war because by the time he knew what was happening, his brother and father were dead and he was next.

HOLD ON LADS
The next thread we make is off-season #1, S7 post-finale thread, or are we continuing off-seaons from #27 where we stopped before S7 started?

No posting that fugly hunchback

Night King couldn't even freeze that small little pond from last episode, don't be crazy now.

There is literally nothing unusual about people rising up against the Mad King, and for all intents and purposes Rhaegar really did steal Robert's woman, even if the woman was a slut and wanted to be kidnapped.

Shitty writing, it's all about money now.

the goblin does not look so bad but again this goblin is not a grown one at that. What a shame you got pedob8 you filthy Maisiefag.

500 people witnessed it including Jaime.

The previous Three Eyed Raven said that you cannot change the past. Maybe it applies to the future too

Because the script said so. Seriously.
Nothing makes any sense any longer on this shit show.

Bran didn't see that the marriage was legit until fat pink mast told him so

Rhaegar already had a son named Aegon, who got his head bashed against a wall by the Mountain.

By the time Jon was born, the first Aegon had already died, but it's unlikely Rhaegar and Lyanna would have known that, so either: A) Rhaegar intended to have two sons with the same name or B) Jon is meant to be a replacement for the Aegon who died, like a dad getting their kid a dog with the same name after he ran the last one over with his car.

It seems like this was D&D's hamfisted attempt to merge Aegon/ Young Griff's character in the book with Jon, but they're too retarded to realize it follows no logic and doesn't work.

did they just use viserys' actor for Rhaegar?

This is the night king's best option pre-dragon.

It will be Off-Season 1

Maybe he wanted to wait until dragons showed up. Gotta keep the bait alive. Sure would be unfortunate if he killed them, Bran saw, and Bran told Dany it was too late and NK missed the dragon.

It's confirmed for next season.

Emmy Award-level writing, ladies and gentlemen!

in the books there's some old horn which supposedly would bring down the Wall when blown
doing it with ice dragons is (even more) lazy writing

So how did the white walker dragon get so damn fast? It got a speed buff after it died? Along with increased stamina?

I know it's only TV, but I can't suspend logic this much.

Wouldn't the Night King (or any other white walker) need to touch the captain in order to raise him?

NEW →
NEW →
NEW →

lol'd

seems like dabid and dabid fucked up with the names.

The Three-Eyed Raven sure picked the wrong successor

The holes in its wings makes it faster.

Already made post-finale thread :I

No, the Night King already showed he can AOE raise the dead after the battle at Hardhome.

Wouldn't the holes just get bigger and bigger since it can no longer heal? After a while it shouldn't longer be able to take off.

They were always paranoid about needing to burn everyone that died beyond the wall but there's still that case of the wight in castle black that raised beyond the wall. It's not entirely clear.

You've dun goof'd now, boy!

Ice dragon is too OP, it absolutely demolished Eastwatch.

I know that, but he had to touch the dragon after it died so… just another case of shit logic & writing?

Think of it this way:
Humans need 1 MP and insta-cast

Dragons need 100MP to raise and it has a long casting time. You can shorten the casting time if you "concentrate" aka put your hand on the corpse

Fair enough but still rather stupid.

It's a dragon so it kinda makes sense it's going to be OP as fuck and they are going to beat it easily. Because nightking is going to fall down easily.

He touched the babies to turn them into white walkers so maybe he did a more powerful kind of resurrection. Or maybe he needed to use a more powerful spell because it's a fucking dragon.

I'll have to go with what said, thanks anons.

If the Night King had giant ice spears, why didn't he just lance Jon & co last episode? Was he saving them specifically for when/if a dragon would arrive? Why did he hit the one in the sky instead of the one on the ground that was killing his troops and carrying off the (((heroes)))?

He wanted to make sure his bait stayed alive until he got a dragon.

He wanted to make sure they went south to gather armies and march north. Which would be easier for the NK? To fight the humans in the south where it's warmer or the north where it's bone-chilling?

No one knows why he would wait for a dragon.

plot armor

Ned would not approve.

He'd probably think its a fitting death for a liar.

Ok, then why did they destroy the wall and march south? How would he know they would get stranded on that island and a raven would be sent to have a dragon come?

You got rekt coalburner