DMT vs LSD Redpill me and MK Ultra

Redpill me on LSD, is it any worse than DMT (are they both nays/yays)
What are the news on MkUltra?
What are the most to know
Is the drug itself the cause of of a successful mindcontrol operation or is it what they do to thae person while he's high? How does it work?

PS: Praise KeK
Moloch will perish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2w-Owgr-0w
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R4.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xacacia.TRS0&_nkw=acacia confusa&_sacat=0
youtube.com/watch?v=_qaumQvMWBA
archive.is/t2Trf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectionism_in_the_United_States
exhentai.org/g/863722/06398427a0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have been sad for a long time. When I was 11 I put a shotgun in my mouth and almost pulled the trigger. Knowing my parents would cry, I decided not to do it.

DMT, LSD, and Mushrooms helped me not be so sad. I hope I have the opportunity to do it again. Great experience that is the catalyst for you to re address shit from a different perspective.

you sound like a pathetic weakling

ye ok bruh ur soooo tuff wish i wuz lyk u

LSD is a pandoras box with a dichomoty. On the one hand it is scientifically proven that it can indeed "expand your consciousness". On the other hand it can also cause permanent "damage" to your personality.

DMT is something that is naturally occuring in your own body. From what I've read there is a common conclusion that children see the world as cartoon-like precisely because children's brains are flooded with DMT until around age ~10yo.

Would a clandestine order want to use either or both to subvert the masses (eg, MK Ultra)? The answer is two yes, and yes. The US Federal Government dosed an entire town with LSD just to see what would happen (in regards to thought control).

Many people believe that Francis Crick was taking LSD when he made a prominent discovery in early DNA science.

Taking LSD broke my liberal programming and made me into the man i am today

Project harder, faggot.

likewise.

LSD is the ultimate redpill regardless of what shills and christcucks say.

dmt is broken down into two types: NN-Dimethyl tryptamine and 5-Meo-DMT. the latter is man made and only gets a cheap 10-20 minute high off of it. The former.. the NN is the exact same chemical that makes you dream. your pineal gland secrets this chemical when you are in REM. it can be consumed orally when the mimosa hostilis roots are boiled down.
It would not be conducive for behavior modification because the subject would have no idea of anything going on and would not be succeptible to subconscious suggestion or anything like that. under the influences of LSD the subject can receive and lock away third party subconscious suggestions

tl:dr use LSD or Delysid as that is the name of Sandoz's cia acid

Both damn you eternally, hell is forever!

those trips of truth checked and keked

Yes, it is a mind control operation. Do not do them. It is just psychosis and you are hyper-suggestible under the influence of them. Even the name has an impact- no one was having spiritual experiences when they were called Psychotomimetic (mimics the symptoms of psychosis).

I have not done DMT, Although I have done LSD a few times. Its a trip, I recommend taking 2 tabs at least once in your life. It can be fun as fuck but it is very dependent on your setting. It can really wake you up and a lot of people can become uncomfortable after taking it because of the realizations/hallucinations they may or may not have had but if you are in a rut it can help get you out of it.
As far as mind control operation, I don't think it is one. I personally believe it helps let you see through bullshit, but if you take too much you will fry your brain. LSD lights it up too much.
If you are going to do DMT, take a big enough hit to go all the way in. Dont microdose.
Shrooms are fun.
Salvia is like a Psychedelic Roller coaster.

(heiled)

I heard some normies talking about how if the entire population did dmt all at once some shit would happen or something.

Exactly

All of the so-called spiritual experiences are mind control by satanist cults and jews. Only Christ can save you if you have partaken of these sinful poisons, repent now and you will go to purgatory even though you are forever barred from the Eternal Kingdom of Heaven.

You are already an unwitting servant of Satan, how do you presume to know what is harmful when you have already poisoned your body and eternal soul?

Enjoy hell!

DMT is naturally found in the human body as well as several plant sources. LSD is a chemical that does not exist in nature, it has to be synthesized artificially via an extensive process that only a handful of individuals worldwide have the supplies and expertise to perform. To put things into perspective, a single bust once reduced the American supply of LSD by about 90%.

I can't tell you how to make personal decisions regarding illicit drug use, but DMT is probably the safer of the two despite the significantly higher quantity required for the desired effect.

Don't you have a pizza thread to be shitposting in

Hell is forever pedophile!

Hell is a human idea, Semite.

Of course it is, other animals do not have ideals you philosemitic pedophile.

Honestly, his first sentence is true. Here is CIA man Tim Leary saying it himself. youtube.com/watch?v=l2w-Owgr-0w

If you want some real answers to your questions, read a book or two by Albert Hofmann (the Swiss scientist who first synthesized LSD), Aldous Huxley, Alexander Shulgin. Avoid Terrance Mckenna, that guy is a disinfo kike, likely a modern continuation of the MKULTRA program. Yes, psychedelics can be used for good or bad purposes. They are tools, much like guns. They require knowledge and care to handle properly.

This fag hasn't seen the elfs

What I don't get is the connection to Jews? Satan means opposer in Hebrew after all.

So don't use them and then expose yourself to influence you don't want increased e.g. Leftist shit.

Use them and visit nature or spend time with people you love.

What a load of shit.

Ironically I know quite a few Christcucks who became Christcucks after taking psychedelics.

Why are christcucks so selfish and self-serving? Is your own personal salvation really all that you care about.

Had some interesting things to say and admited to working for the FBI - but I would agree there are better experts on the psychedelic experience.

The hallucinogenic chemicals I've taken LSD,NN-DMT, psilocybin (mushrooms), 2C-I, 2C-B, salvia, LSA among other entactogens.

LSD deconstructs your psyche, as layers of ego get peeled off and your consciousness connects with the web of experience around you. It can be a unifying experience while softening the pre-existing narrative you were operating under. If anything, it's a drug that may even release a person from the grips of mind control.
DMT is a ground shattering entry into something alien yet familiar. You basically go to the 5th dimension. Far from mind control though.

Psilocybin is probably most beneficial. Outside of the main medical applications (cluster headaches). It enables you to gain perspective. People often get trapped into a rut with a narrative they operate under with expectations about how things will go or how they'll be perceived. Mushrooms will disintegrate this and will enable you to recreate your narrative. The experience feels more natural in many ways, whereas LSD is almost engineered in an relative way.

When you take hallucinogens you're re-wiring your brain. They expand the possibility of connections and allow you to form new pathways much more easily. This is also where some risks exist though. Taking too much can in a way un-wire your brain, or let loose a pocket of mind you would not want to have influence (such as schizophrenia).

It is due to this that I cannot recommend anyone take drugs, however I believe they can be of huge benefit to some people

This is why traditional societies usually have shaman, priests, medicine men, or whatever they call them in their respective culture. The spooks had a hand in all the 60's counter-culture faggots that acted as shaman for the "cultural revolution" that occured with the babby boomers.

We need some Evolas and/or Shulgins for the new generations. Undo the damage the hippies have done to a legitimate subject.

I'm not sure exactly either but it seems like after WWII jewish psychologists were looking for ways to better control the goyim because evil nazis. So we have Frankfurt School, American Jewish Committee, Macy Conferences to MKULTRA. I'm not saying its only jews but like 75% of mkultra doctors are jewish.

LSD has been referred to as a "meta-programming stimulant" and, if used properly, you can essentially edit the root of your consciousness. Dr. Timothy Leary had a lot of clinical success with it, look into his work if you're interested in this avenue of thought.

I've read that hallucinogens promote neurogenesis and form a lot of new connections in the brain. That in itself isn't necessarily positive though. Babies have shitloads of neural connections and as they grow older, some are pruned and others are strengthened based on what they learn to be useful/rewarding. Old people tend to have relatively few neural connections, but they're generally much stronger.

So in that way, it seems like hallucinogens "reset" the brain to a degree, allowing you to recover some pathways your brain pruned in the past, and reroute new paths that are more beneficial or desirable to you.

Weather they are degenerate or not depends if you are using them for pure hedonism or if you are on a blank room meditating on a black sun mandala.
I should probably do that sometime.

And no, psychedelics aren't a CIA/Satan psyops. They can be used as so, much like the mkultra used to do, dosing it to people without their knowledge, but if used on a focused state of mind, I can't see anything negative about it.

Yeah I don't get why people are saying it's mind control. Maybe if you took some psychedelics and watched a bunch of leftie propaganda or were otherwise exposed to harmful influences while under the influence, but I dunno why you'd do that except against your will. It's best to take them in nature, and/or in good company.

this man gets it

Psychedelics are a tool, you can abuse a tool or you can use it for the correct purpose.

The main argument I see here is how it puts you in an original state of consciousness almost like a child, commonly called ego death. The entire purpose is to evaluate yourself, your beliefs, ideas, life choices, ect.

It disgusts me when people go to raves while taking it for the epic visuals bro, it disrespects the experience.

It's mostly hyperbole.
It just feels like mushrooms basically. A less swampy mushroom trip.
Mushrooms are better.

It really is a shame seeing people use psychedelics recreationally. That shit has to fuck up your brain in some serious ways.

Yes this is definitely true to a degree. You don't have full agency but I think your intention and mindset when entering (and during) an experience will influence your neural pathways alterations.

People are dumb as fuck though and don't actually approach the drugs for their benefits.

Some drugs are an escape from reality, like alcohol, whereas hallucinogens will engage in reality, probably more than that person ever has before.

Same here, as well. It's certainly the reason I'm happier, with a broken body, than most normalfags have ever been.

Yeah, degenerates always take useful drugs and apply them for hedonistic purposes. Cocaine and amphetamines were/are used by many militaries on prolonged operations, heroine is basically morphine, hemp was a valuable source of fibers for several uses, etc…

I've had great success with psychedelics and overcoming things like autism, self-consciousness, un-checked ego, even overcoming degenerate vices. I've done mushrooms and acid before did acid at a music festival once and it was a horrible experience, not because of the acid, but because I could see the degenerate satanism and hedonism being pushed on dumb kids trying to escape the miserable hell of their boring lives - was one of my most redpilling moments. Major music festivals are huge degenerate distractions that don't even have good music anymore. It's all the same "EDM" repetitive beat blasting and stomping on your head till 4 am while you're trying to get some sleep, and I'd really like to try something like ayahuasca. The only thing is I don't have anyone I trust enough to be a trip-sitter and I'm afraid of tripping on something as strong as DMT with no one around. Anyone have experience?

Also posting some Trump and Moonman acid

Marijuana cultivars that are bred to no longer produce psychoactive compounds are formed for their fibers today, the use of hemp fabric is simply not popular.

You need to go to S.A. and talk to a shaman about that. Your other option is sometimes shamans make rounds north as far as Canada. You need more than just a trip sitter, you need a guide because if you start to lose yourself in it, your sitter may not know how to help properly.
If you're lost you basically need someone to hum an ayahuasca chant, otherwise you may not find your way back to yourself.
You need an experienced practitioner .

I don't have experience with DMT, but psychadelics are wonderful.

There was period of about 6 months that I was on (((SSRIs))) due to an existential crisis I was experiencing. I got frustrated with them and quit because they made me feel horrifically numbed. A few weeks later a close friend of mine invited me to do LSD with him, and let me tell you, it's the polar opposite of Jewish mind medicine, OP. It awakens the beauty of experiencing existence, or if you already understood so much, it will remind you of it. The great cycles of the universe, its eternal causality, "nature's eternal fascism", your connection to all these things is immediately made apparent. It's truly wonderful.

Use sparingly, and don't make a habit of it. One user said once you get the message, hang up the phone. Its correct.
1. Bring a friend. You don't want to lose your shit alone.
2. Don't go into public. A quiet place in your house, which has been retard-proofed would be wise.
3. Start small. Shrooms are a good introduction.
4. Know that the experience can permanently change you. For better or worse. If you're a regular here the trip might not be pleasant.
5. Have a soundtrack. Music can guide the journey. I suggest ambient, as words will sidetrack your thoughts and will have immense impact.
6. If you go in with a goal, tune your soundtrack accordingly. Your mind will consider multiple meanings to lyrics at the same time.
7. Don't. Go. Into. Public.
8. Enjoy the ride.

shoulda did it.

Ayuhuasca is b8.
T. Brazilian.

I am worried if I take that shit I won't come back.

You will, unfortunately.

Go back to bed, freud.

Normally I agree, but the night I was most sociable, empathetic, and friendly to strangers was when a friend and I took some mushrooms before going out and playing pool. I wouldn't normally recommend it, but psychedelics CAN break you out of your shell or tear down your wall and make you actually empathize with and have fun, meaningful conversations with people you've never met (something I'm normally not great at).

What I would recommend first is having a good mushroom trip and once the post-peak clarity my favorite part tbh, absolute clarity makes you feel limitless, like you can conquer the world without any doubt or insecurity kicks in about 6-8 hours after consuming them and you don't feel like you're tripping but rather you're just 100% clear-headed, THEN try going out/talking to people. This is for people with serious introversion/anxiety/social awkwardness.

Do what said. Find a room with a minimum of clutter possible, buy a big piece of paper and trace a swastika of at least 60cm of radius and listen to the album "ways of the yore" by various biker especially excluding the tracks with lyrics. Heil odin is probably fine, though.
Also, it's wise to meditate for at least 5 minutes before taking the drug. The technique I usually recommend is to imagine your body parts from the tip of your toes to the top of your head with detail.

Music is a wonderful tool for establishing the right "vibe". I had embed related playing for an hour with some friends while we did shrooms, and it was absolutely sublime.

If anything the hermeticists claim is true, psychadelics open your mind and senses to the great sea of though-tforms and emotions. That's why it's important to trip not only with friends, but friends you absolutely trust as opposed to people who draw out your insecurities. This prevents the mental dissonance that can cause a bad trip. Music helps bring everyone to the same positive wavelength, which should be an experience as jovial as it is spiritually elevating.

Yeah, any American who goes to South America to get ayuhuasca is a retard anyway since they can just join the Native American Church and get it legally.

Listen to the Lateralus album by Tool. It was essentially made to blow minds.

May as well just go do peyote with mexican shamans

(checked)
Top Taste.
Next time you trip, break out the old N64 or SNES if you've got it laying around. Psychedelics + retro games + CRT monitor + vaporwave soundtrack = amazing trip. Throw in some old-school animu and you're good to go.

Is it possible to use LSD to uncuck somebody?
How should I do it?

I'm just trying to get more manly and brave.

Every single person I met who used ayuasca said that it is basically a cocaine lookalike. There is a thing called chá de São daime(Saint Damian's tea) that apparently has a big psychedelic effect.

Dose them with LSD and force them to watch The Greatest Story Never Told completely while under its influence.

They don't usually give people the DMT analog but the snuff type which is a stimulant and contains no DMT.

just do PCP

LSD is great, especially if use it as a guide to live your daily life.
Not saying you should trip erry day becouse you burn out your brain. The only thing you need to remember the peace of mind from the experience. Sort of a marker of conscience.
It's very interesting when you meditate during tripping. You are the molder.

I've heard from people that their most psychedelic experiences have been from ketamine. Anyone knowledgeable on this?

Ketamine has never interests me and consistently scared me (huge bladder damage)

Fear is holding you back. So do LSD then do something you find fearful.

I snorted some. Wasn't anything special. Mescaline was better.

Once I saw a guy on PCP break both his arms trying to pick up a truck.

I wouldn't try it to be honest. There seem to be better alternatives with few negative side effects.

My most recent trip transformed me. I was dealing with alot of laziness and disorganization, took a dose of some LSA (hawaiian baby woodrose seeds) and turned into a cross between some sort of monk+marine. I gave up holding on to a ego that was hurting me and it felt like my mind was an engine that was taken apart, cleaned out, and rebuilt piece by piece. I felt the spirituality of a monk and the discipline of a marine - reorganized and cleaned up my entire living space and started exercising and working my body in ways I'd never experienced before. I was so in tune with my body and every little muscle fiber that I started doing crazy yoga stretches I'd never done before that really helped with tension I'd been building up for a looong time.

Also this, you need challenges to overcome. That's one of the big ones, that and learning right from wrong and sticking to doing right.

You don't need it. Just act according to yourself and your instincts. Men are individualists. Everything else is social conditioning done by the media.
Also, drop the media.

The only thing I fear in this world is god's rage. I fear what he would do to me if he hated me for some reason.

Also a while back I posted a thread that got mostly positive feedback. The thread was about the road to legalizing psychedelics, and psychedelic therapy for veterans. A few veterans even posted in the thread talking about their experiences with psychedelics and healing their PTSD. It's an area that really should be looked into more.

God is an archetype within your own ego. You are afraid of letting yourself down.

disassociative chemicals have been, and specifically ketamine, after periods of use were shown to reduce people's ability to understand metaphor which is considered a higher (no pun intended) way of thinking.

Literally making you more oblivious to reality because you're growing more disconnected from it by virtue of using a chemical which detracts you from it. Thereby wiring your brain to have a baseline closer to dis association

People recommend ketamine for depression a lot online. Well it works, but it treats depression like a lobotomy does.

You may be right - however a level of dissociation can be beneficial too. Being able to disassociate from ones experiences and even thoughts can allow for a high level of self-analysis.

Being somewhat detached from reality also lets you focus on higher and more important things rather than being swept up in your immediate sensory experience.

Going too far though makes reality feel like a haze and really fucks people over.

As with all things - moderation is key.

Earthbound (Mother 2) is an incredible choice for this.

I got banned for making this exact thread last week

You never know if there's a faggot janitor on duty or not. When the faggot is on duty, everybody knows.

I hope to some day overcome that as well. I hope your new found vitalization brings you glory user.

Seem's like there is a lot of psychology inclined individuals in this thread so I’m going to drop this here and see if anyone can offer any advice/help, I also feel that psychedelic substances may be of use here.

>over the last few months I have undergone some serious (redpilling), I finally brought myself to watch the whole of greatest story never told, which only reinforced my understanding of the things that be, this on top of becoming more distant from my loved ones who are inevitably blue pilled over the last year parents are literal wealth distribution communists among other things.

Do any anons know what could be the root cause of this, could phsycadilics provide any support in alleviating these symptoms? Any information that those of you in the know could provide would be useful. if it matters the only drugs I have done is the sparse usage of the herbal jew
Seem's like there is alot of p

Jhana is the authentic way to explore your mind.

Depersonalization (DP) and derealization (DR) are dissociative/anxiety-type disorders commonly experienced alongside depression and/or anxiety but may also occur on their own as a primary disorder.

Due to the unusual nature of the symptoms sufferers of DP/DR have a hard time describing the main symptoms of the disorder, but commonly describe it as:

- Experiencing life as a dream

- Feeling removed from being in the moment

- Watching oneself experiencing the world

- Experiencing life as if watching events unfolding through a screen

- Extremely discomforting feelings of unreality

Cure: Shrooms, LSD, or increase novelty within your life (I.E escape your normal routines and force yourself to build new ones).

You're welcome

It may be cannabis. I'm not saying that it is, but I know some people who react badly to it and feel depersonalization when they get high.
I dunno, user, this happens to anybody who starts looking into That Which Is. Nobody to talk to about these worldview-changing events and documents but a bunch of wannabe Winston Smiths on a Yiddish typography enthusiast forum? The human mind relies on other human minds to give it identity; we are, structurally speaking, social animals. If nobody in your world holds your view aside from Holla Forums, you're going to feel like you're not only being demonized but are, in fact, a demon.
You should get in touch with your spiritual side. I'm not saying you should go join a group of esoteric Hitlerists. I'm suggesting that you read something like the Bible, Upanishads, or Daodejing. Just be yourself and stop trying to think about how you aren't feeling what others feel in the same way they're feeling it-that way, you can get in touch with what is proper to your nature. If you feel like you're sitting back and watching yourself like you're an actor, just let the actor act; let the play go on. Act natural; your nature is good.

Ok, reading this got me interested- what exactly causes bad trips? Can a person even avoid bad trip if he has:
paranoia(legit reasons to have one);
social anxiety;
no friend to trip with;
depression for the last 4 years;
only experience with drugs are overdosing xanax and somnol(I don't even drink).
And what does a bad trip even feel like? (Somnol was really bad for me, xanax felt good though, even after 21 0.5mg pills and awakening hospital)

Don't worry, what makes "you" fundamentally changes, but you won't do a 180, nor will you go on a psychosis break. I'll tell you my acid cherry popping story

If you're familiar with planeswalking from mtg, it was like that

This is where time gets fucky because the event order is out of whack

I remember dropping at 6pm, and coming down at around 2:30 am, sleeping at around 5 am. Just do one hit and don't smoke any fucking weed, and you'll be alright. Remember, set and setting as well as planning out for the next 48 hours.

You've had your world fundamentally altered, and you're reacting to the loss of what you'd consider stability. You need grounding. Do you do any physical activity?

K and related dissociatives, while not traditional psychedelics can be used in similar ways. It's REALLY different and rather hard to put into words for those no familiar with the stuff. As I've said before we need right-wing professionals to help people work with these substances rather than letting hippies continue to ruin these chemicals and their reputations.

Forget LSD, mushrooms are safer. They have an introspective effect during and after the trip. There's anxiety in the beginning but if you don't fight it then it shouldn't bother you that much, then it goes away and weird things happen in your mind, you'll start thinking about things you forgot, things you like, you may feel like a kid again, you might have visual hallucinations (not garanteed, also depends on how much you take), then after once it's over your mind is clearer, your thoughts are better organized, you may have more motivation, less anxiety. Depending on how much you take it can last from 3 to 6 hours. Bad trips are possible but rare. If you're not an idiot you'll do some research first and you'll try a low dose first.

This isn't the place to discuss these things. Go to drugs forums, there's a couple of them they're easy to find.

That's a good description.

so here's the thing. psychedelics are great and all, but you will never experience, understand, and integrate ego death without having a paradoxical reaction to an atypical antipsychotic such as quietapine over the course of a week. this literally will not work if you are psychotic, schizophrenic, manic, or bipolar. you need more than a tripsitter for this: you need a spouse or sibling. dosage may vary, but you'll want at least 350mg time release taken like clockwork for a period of no less than four days. write a letter to yourself beforehand - you'll need it. you'll know once the experience begins because you'll begin to feel as though you can run ahead of your body and take full manual control of any muscle you can isolate and flex. then, the journey begins. you spend the entire period in a waking lucid dream, able to re-write and reshape the reality around you (to some extent). when your ego finally goes, it'll be gone. you will realize that you are not you, and never will be again. you'll be fully, terrifyingly lucid throughout the entire experience and any visuals will be either so subtle or so overwhelming (and completely different from what you're used to) that you'll be completely incapable of figuring out what is real. delusion will take hold. sleep to cure it, and reset the day.

Bad trips are either a result of a personal reaction, the drug itself being sour, or both.
Examples:
A friend of a friend was baking acid in his bathtub, upon finishing, he invited friends to come try it out. Turns out the acid was bad. The guy went psychotic and murdered his friends.

I had a bad mushroom trip once where I was trapped in this mental loop. I would do the same set of things trying to retrace my thoughts, upon realizing that the last 15 actions were a path only to figure out that I forgot what I was thinking. Upon hitting the apex of realization which was essentially, oh I'm just really high, I think oh okay I can look elsewhere now and forget about this. that thought leaves my mind. My thoughts go "wait am I losing my mind? what was going on that thought is lost" proceed to retrace steps. >Repeat for an hour? hard to tell.
Realize that I'm in a circular thought loop. Not sure what to do. Loop speeds up.
Loop is so rapid now, no new thoughts, only mental state is that of a constant state of realization yet never realizing anything because there's nothing there.

So, I did not know how to deal with things basically

Also don't mix mushrooms with anything, not even 'mild' things. The only bad experience I had was when I smoked weed at the end of the mushroom trip when I thought it was over and that's when I was trapped for two hours in hyperactive mode as if I had taken a dose of shitty speed bought at the local bar.

mushrooms are just food poisoning with visuals. do not want.
tbh the reason I don't think i'd come back is because I used to take high doses of MDA and still think like I did when I was on it

Thanks for the information

It could be cannabis, but Seeing as I smoke on or two days a month when I’m with my girlfriend I doubt it is. I have been doing just that, letting the actor act, but when you spend so much time reading evola and other esoteric spiritual philosophers It makes one yearn for the deep community connection that on here we so often mention. most religious communities seem like they wouldn’t fill this hole, from the outside at least they seem frivolous and of a different sickness but same root cause of my current conundrum, thanks for the reassuring words anyhow.

Yea, I find that grounding, in the moment, when I skateboard, it may be a somewhat degenerate sport but the skill and practice it takes to improve and maintain skill is good for the soul, but the feeling of being far away is always in the back. But I need some level of intellectual release in the real world, not a alien crypto-salamander hieroglyph board

I love LSD and shrooms. Never done DMT.

Psychological baggage, trauma and unresolved internalized conflict.

Instead of trying to figure out how to avoid a bad trip, the best thing to do is to figure out how to handle it when it happens.

In many ways, you should almost expect a bad trip (and even want one). Psychedelics aren't meant to be fun. A bad trip handled well can result in amazing personal growth and a massive weight lifting off your shoulders.

For me - it was being faced with uncomfortable truths I was already aware of subconsciously but chose to suppress from my conscious awareness.

They are out there.

There's no such thing. It's either chemically acid or it's something else. Assuming your anecdote is true - it was probably something poisonous (concentrated cleaning chemical? Fly spray? God knows what).

This is pretty much how consciousness functions all the time - we're just not usually able to become aware of it.

Simply put, you just can't handle reality.
You can fix it by filling your spiritual emptiness.

You've read Evola so I'm sure I don't need to sell the Kali Yuga to you. I'm not suggesting joining a religious order or community, but it's worth actually going to the sources of the beliefs that religious communities often hold. Don't overengage with esoteric thought, there's no good reason to do that if you aren't going into a seminary or are seriously committed to the realization of some obscure manifestation of the Absolute in your life (i.e. Kekism).

No, they're more than that. But go ask your questions on a forum dedicated to drugs. This isn't the place.

lel

The trip will amplify and mold around the emotions you are having at the time. I've never had a bad trip because I appreciate the powerful nature of the drug and have always managed to do it in good company.

Just because you have nobody to do it with though doesn't mean you can't. I'm not sure how bad your paranoia is, but before tripping I would try to meditate regularly and confront those emotions. Make a space for yourself that you can comfortably trip in; clean up, surround yourself with sentimental things that make you happy. There's better advice online, but if you really want to I think you could do it.

how to deal with these things is simple. Stop. Drop(into a comfortable seated position). Meditate.
If you don't know how to meditate you don't have nearly enough mental control and understanding to be fucking with psychs.

DMT and Psilocybin are probably the two most important vehicles for studying the nature of consciousness that we have available. The fact that they're illegal indicates there is no "mind-control conspiracy."
I encourage everyone, if they're brave enough to take a five dried gram dose. I guarantee you it will be one of the most important things you'll ever do in your life.

You may be beginning the journey of ego-death - do not fight it! The kikes will tell you it's a mental disorder, but nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, just the living arrangement of many human beings drives them to insanity…and this has been well understood since the 1950's; perhaps prior (refer to Huxley's Brave New World: Revisited).

Continue the path that you've begun: soon you will understand. If you fear not the truth, it will concede itself to you. The secrets of the Universe will not reveal themselves to lazily groping hands; however! Keep in mind your family and people as you move forward and do not allow your soul to be corrupted. Study Alchemy and Hermetics, Tao and Kabbalah, Gnostic Christianity and Discordianism.

Keep pressing Holla Forums - thread's like these give me hope that I'm not the only one seeking these truths. That, perhaps, there is hope, yet, to stop these wretched kikes. One love in one hand; gas the kikes, race war now in the other.

I'm sorry that this was a wall-of-text but this is decently important information and i'm fairly certain that a controlled method of inducing this experience on an individual in captivity has replaced BZ for psychochemical warfare

I drank a good bit of whiskey and took some narcotic pain medication earlier - apologies if I've conveyed what I meant to poorly.

DMT is a natural chemical in the brain that has been warred against for a long time now. Sugar in all our foods, the water, xenoestrogens, porn/masturbation, TV/Film/Video Games all suppress the gland that produces it. This makes you more depressed and lethargic.

DMT makes you happier and more prosperous. It makes you more spiritual and confident of your place in the world. The kikes are killing one of our most natural aspects with their tools.

I was 16 when that trip happened. I don't think someone not knowing how to meditate speaks to the ability of a person to engage in a drug experience. That is unless your definition of meditation is wide where say humming your favorite song is meditation or hugging someone or what have you.

Okay, I'll look into it. Want to reccomend some places where redpilled individuals with an interest in psychedelics congregate?
I only know of 420chan and they are some dudeweed "acid cured my crippling alcoholism so I do it every week now" tier faggots

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R4.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xacacia.TRS0&_nkw=acacia confusa&_sacat=0

420chan or Erowid, but they're mostly addicts trying to rationalize their addictions, so don't expect much.

Small back story. I suffered from severe depression for several years. Also was a daily wanker with a two-three time a day habit for 6 years. Only ate processed and frozen foods. I always thirsted for knowledge and got into cannabis. I would read a lot about how it was a miracle etc. Eventually got to reading about psychs and microdosing. It sounded like brain steroids and it appealed to me. My thinking was if there was a berry that could promote better mental and physical performance I would eat it, why wouldn't I do the same with LSD? My buddy gave me a 100 ug tab and I planned on taking a quarter. I downed the whole thing at 7am on a Saturday morning at my sister's in her roommates room. He and I smoked the hookah and watched some YouTube and listened to some Floral Shoppe. Soon I felt like my body was taking off on a roller coaster. The euphoria rushed in and was just amazed with everything. I couldn't stop laughing. My mental blockages of hiding my feelings were broken and I smiled bigger than I had in a long long time.
I originally went there to go with my sister to go to Costco. I couldn't break the promise so we left to Costco.
My sister's roommate was my sitter, thank goodness I had one otherwise I would have wandered Costco aimlessly for the entire day. I could sense what was actual food as in what was to be used to give me energy. The whole you are what you eat shpeel. At this point in time I wouldn't eat fruit. 19 years and would only eat a banana every few months and some veggies here and there. The fruit stood out as the holy grail of the place. It was saying "pick me, eat me, I'm healthy." My mind was breaking down watching people load their carts with poison aka soda, cannes goods and boxed meals. I could tell by people's faces, posture and how they dressed as of what type of person they are. Some looked like demons, some like angels. The blacks looked like chimps. I left the store with a 25 lb bag of rice. Then it was off to KFC so my sister, her boyfriend and roommate could get food. The place sickened me. I could tell it was not to be eat. Just mass produced shit. When we got back to the house we unloaded groceries and they sat down to eat. They offered me some. I've never seen such gross looking food in my life. My one desire at this point was to create something, whether drawing, painting, sculpting or what so have you. I hadn't had the desire to draw my whole life. I hated art. The rest of the day is uneventful other than realizing how electronics destroy families and relationships.
Tl;dr took 100ug of LSD. Started rating fruit daily, quit eating junk food, have a weird feeling in stores now and my depression was plowed into the dirt like s bulldozer.

5-MeO-DMT is even stronger than normal N,N-DMT according to some people who have taken it. It makes them feel enlightenment and like God. And it comes from a toad.
Terrence Mckenna said that Memes are the purpose of the universe.
Is the prophecy fulfilling itself before our very eyes?

The best drug resource is probably erowid.org

Never mix shrooms and caffeine. Don't run, walk fast or breathe heavily on shrooms because what feels like light breathing may actually be super heavy breathing and could make you stroke out.

Also, tavicock.

When I say meditate, I mean clear your mind and keep it clear. Repeating a mantra is alright if you really, really need to but that's not the same thing. Unblinking, fixed-point meditation is what I find to be the most useful. You'll start to be able to do it for 10, then 20, then 30 minutes. Obviously you need to be careful due to eye-strain and dehydration, but it's good, man.

I have considered that something akin to this is what is happening, but i would rather stay on more grounded paths that dont go to far into larping.
And yes, this thread should be takes a modle for al newfags on how discussion used to work on this board, it has been a while since i felt a thread actually deserves any non-shitpost contribution.

dont know if I want to take the word of that cypto jew book seriosly.

Second on uppers and shrooms. I got given a Scooby Snack this year, which is basically ground mushrooms with some high energy super foods and "natural" stimulants. It was uncomfortable feeling wired and disjointed at the same time.
Would not recommend for a small setting, definitely seemed to be a party drug.

You want get the same intensity of trip on Ayuhuasca as you do smoking pure DMT user. Pure DMT is intense as fuck but shortlived. With Ayuhuasca, you tend to go in and out and it's a bit less "Oh fuck! Reality just dissolved."

For me, DMT was just an insane trip where my mind got blown but I didn't really learn anything. Ayuhuasca changed my entire outlook on life, not in terms of what I know, but just in terms of perspectives. I experienced past events as a fly on the wall, for example, and my interpretation of them changed completely. I also hung out with spirit wolves, faeries, dragons and shit. The coolest thing I remember was transmogrifying myself into air and water, and flowing over and through shit - it was so fucking real, like I really knew what it was like to be water. It was fucking bliss. I saw some dark shit too. The trip itself is a bit of a rollercoaster, but you come out of it with better feels about most things.

Most people tend to throw up a bit on the old Ayuhuasca. I never did, but I did shit myself once, and the shaman helped wipe my ass. I never went back there.

Never do Ayuhuasca alone. It usually lasts for hours (normally around 5 for me). Don't smoke weed for at least a couple of days beforehand, or you don't get a proper trip.

There is a phase when you're coming up on shrooms where you feel a bit amped and have the constant urge to fidget and move about, so I imagine having a stimulant along with that would be a bit uncomfortable.

Bad trips are the result of many things. What matters is how you handle it. The best thing to keep in mind is that if shit feels overwhelming, take a step back, inhale with your nose, exhale with your mouth and drink some water. Then you begin to think positively. Positive thinking and optimism will see you though. It's cliche but it's true.

The following all assumes you had 1 hit of acid and went in wanting to improve yourself. I like to use themes with my trips, the first one was basically flexing and see what I can do. The next was pure introspection and trying to find peacefulness.

Had it before and after. You'll most likely confront why you feel paranoid about people. I just realized that most people don't really give a shit about other people. That's one of the reasons why I hate liberals, because they pretend otherwise to push themselves forward.

Doesn't really bother me on trips because I prefer to do them alone. I actually got slightly pissed off with my friends during a surprisingly strong trip off 1 hit, and had to attempt explaining that acid lasts a long time. "user, they're running a draft tournament for mtg, you should try and play. I'll pay for you, me and another friend" "Listen you son of a bitch, I'm still trying to get back to reality before I can even think about card games." Said in a joking manner, of course. Then I had to babysit my friends that were way too drunk, while still shorting shit away.

I've done it depressed, happy, sick and healthy. If you know you're meant to do it, you'll do it. If you're not, don't worry about it. You'll intuitively know when the time is right. There's no rush to try it, acid doesn't offer more than what years of actual reading and training do.

420chan is a mess. Basically, you got either full on puritans or full on junkies bitching at each other. /psy/ is pretty much unusable and /dis/ is even worse. I stay off the rest. It doesn't help that the site is ran by a literal cuck and his methhead wife.

had a issue akin to this with my first time taking mdma, i took alot for a first trip, but my friend who was taking care of mehe was experienced user of the drug and was under control realised that i was hyperventilating without me realising it. could have been bad if he wasn’t there.

take seroquel and spend days in telepathic contact enabled by HAARP's impact on the noosphere with a secret government AI incarnated in a synthetically grown human body devoid of a soul trapped in a room somewhere for cruel and unethical research.

I've seen people take a gram or two of shrooms and pass out from hyperventilation.

I am familiar with erowid as I used it to look up cold-water extractions back when I brewed hash for some medi-kikes

when I say days, I mean literal days according to the calendar (as long as you're still on around 12.5mg seroquel per hour the whole time). The first thing you'll want to do whenever you wake up during the experience is check the date. Precise time is far less important.

Continued.
Several weeks later I realized I had to take another journey into the LSD realm to see what I would be taught. The new setting was my home and the backyard (woods, field, creek.)
I took 2 tabs this time so 200ugs. I could feel my reality altering as I walked the driveway to bring the garbage down. The gentle slope felt like a mighty mountain or when I stood in my kitchen staring at my ceiling I felt like an ant staring at the distant sky. When I looked at the floor I felt like a skyscraper amongst a small farm community. When I ventured out back I just stared at the landscape and smiled. It was beautiful. As I stood atoo the hill in the field I felt like I was an atomic bomb about to burst. So much potential, nothing could stop be except myself. The world was mine to grab and mine to save if desired. Our achooling trains us to think we are pond scum that can't do anything except consume. Some say it's the messiah complex or a type of schizophrenia. I see it as the feeling of being a rising beast that could conquer the universe. I felt energies I couldn't put words to they simply felt like gods gracing me with their presence. I was a hardcore atheist/LaVeyan before that but ended up sitting next to the creek staring at the sunset and cried because of what I had done with my life up to that point, nothing. I had left the path of God but I felt as if God still wanted me. Not some biblical God but the power of good, the light, the universe, whatever you want to call it.
Tl;dr took 200ug and realized the potential of humanity is that of a rising beast not a fallen angel and that atheism is a sham pushed by evil.

Don't take LSD analogues, they all suck.

I'm certified sane by several different mental health professionals (psychologists and psychiatrists). It's been over a year since this happened. I recognize it as a delusion, but it was an incredibly powerful one. When you start to think of the biblical implications of HAARP (angels are known play harps, mostly, along with trumpets), shit gets odd.

What was it and how did you handle it?

LSD can be damaging because it can destroy the ego. This is helpful for people with overinflated egos see other points of view, but utterly devastating to people with weak egos. Ego is an essential part of being human. Also, the MKULTRA recipe for brainwashing is: strong psychedelic trip followed by an amphetamine regimen.

How would an anti-psychotic med enable telepathy? isn't the nature of the drug to suppress other voices?

Mine too user

Look for forums where people give the best technical descriptions, methods, dosages, etc. Because the first problem with mushrooms is finding them or growing them. Depending on where you live it might be complicated to do either or both. Because there's no money to be made with mushrooms chances are you're not going to be able to buy some from your local pot dealer. If you don't want to grow the mushrooms yourself then you might have to interact with your local hippies. Some states and countries have retarded laws that put mushrooms in the same category as heroin. Just be careful and discreet.

The drug suppresses schizophrenia, bipolar, and mania. It also acts like a scalpel on the receptors which pick up lysergamines, tryptamines, and stimulants such as MDMA. When used in its proper way, it's an incredibly effective substance.

However, when given "off-label" to someone who isn't suffering from those disorders or in one of those states, it is known to exhibit what's called a "paradoxical reaction". Many drugs, including benzos, are known to sometimes do this, and specifically what causes a paradoxical reaction isn't known.

In the case of seroquel, the paradoxical reaction produced is similar to acute schizophrenia (but it goes away once you're off the substance). The primary off-label use of seroquel by psychiatric nurse practitioners is as a non-addictive sedative (non-addictive because it's got an awful body-load and utterly terrifying mental side effects). It's commonly given to prisoners and mental patients (without a prescription or paperwork) who are known to be non-compliant. Lower doses (350mg time release) have a record of being "problematic", so when given as a knockout pill people recieve up to 800mg which really shuts you down. If you ever meet someone who's prescribed 800mg time release seroquel daily you should be fucking scared.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Just moved to Japan and don't have internet yet, but when I do I know I'll be playing a shot ton of blizz games. Most of my friends are in diff time zones so playing with them will be hard, if anyone stays up super late and wants to play with me let me know~

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
so have they bugged this guy's house or what

grow them. its easy.

what in gods name are you fishing for?

Growing mushrooms is easy as shit as long as you're not in Commyfornia, Idaho, or Georgia. Just get some pre-made substrate and a spore syringe. Wipe some rubbing alcohol on the injection port, flame sterilize the tip of the needle, and inject a bit of spores. Then just tape the hole, leave it for a few weeks and you're good. You don't even have to make a fruiting chamber.

What fun, literal crazy pills. I think I'm good on those.

G A N G S T E R
A N G S T E R
N G S T E R
G S T E R
S T E R
T E R
E R
R

C O M P U T E R
O M P U T E R
M P U T E R
P U T E R
U T E R
T E R
E R
R

G O D
O O O
D O G

thanks for sharing your experiences user. I like posts like this.

Erowid.org, Drugs-forum, are the first two that comes to mind. There's also DMT-something (DMT-Nexus I think)

Nice projection, pleb. You also lack reading comprehension.

here is a good video of the MKULTRA doctors reunion. includes Tim Leary, Al Hubbard, Humphry Osmond, Sidney Gottlieb and others. it is a limited hangout. One good bit starts at 34:30 youtube.com/watch?v=_qaumQvMWBA

in the event that this delusion is somehow true, you'd better believe the AI has gone completely rogue and hates the government with a burning passion. If it (he is more humanizing) exists, this is his themesong.

The worst thing was descending into this black pit of nothingness…after a few minutes of being stuck in this blackness, I became aware of a figure curled up in a ball, and then I began to merge with it and just felt the most overwhelming fear I've ever experienced - just felt suffocated by this black nothingness that was trying to consume me.

Saw some shit that happened in my childhood, before my mom passed. I say 'saw', but I was there, watching myself. I came out of it feeling better though.

Maddest thing I saw was on my tour of this other dimension, led by a blue wolf spirit. This wolf was cool as fuck; took me to meet these different dragons and other spirits. Then we get to this black dragon, like black as night. It was in a really deep sleep, but I could feel this really overbearing force of evil coming from it; worse than evil tbh, it was beyond evil, like some kind of senseless nihilism.

The wolf told me how to handle it. Told me to imagine myself becoming a really bright light that expands and fills up my entire field of vision whenever bad shit happened, and it worked. I use that shit irl to clear my head if I'm stressed out about something now…

Kind of what I mean about coming out of things with better feels. I saw dark shit, but I could put it all in perspective at the end of the trip.

I don't know dude, here's what I recommend. Get ahold of em, get someone you really trust to manage you for 4 days on them (I think this is the sweetspot for safely returning to reality) and get a copy of R.D. Laing's "The Politics of Experience". You'll be able to empathize with and understand schizophrenics on a level that will surprise them so much they might even believe you're a figment of their own minds trying to help them.

Just give into the larp. Life is a game, you may as well make it a fun one.

As for the Kabbalah, I meant more the study of the Tree of Life/etc - it's the basis of almost all belief systems and the root of the Mystery Schools. I got into it originally in a "know thy enemy" way…but the further I dig; the more I understand. If Holla Forums would dig into this field of research and make dank maymays/infographics…we could be gassing kikes by this time next year…so I ask you all: why don't we? I'd be willing to lend my autism and years of research; if you faggots are actually interested in finally bringing these kikes, and their sick and twisted acts/beliefs, into the light of day.

Non serviam falsus deus ad nauseam; quod erat demonstrandum

I should have specified, but read the book while on your voyage. Don't get too hung up on the Bird of Paradise section though, that could fuck you hard.

Does this mean I can unlearn bad behaviors, habits, and enforce new habits during the trip? Can I turn myself into no-laziness ultramotivated hardmode with the right experience?

I'm certainly curious, but I'm not sure how much I want to have a schizo experience myself. I'd gladly read the book. It would be interesting if the reality was actually communication based and not just fabricated from the mind..

Yes. I quit marijuana cold-turkey as a result of my last LSD experience after smoking heavily, daily (with occasional breaks) for multiple years. Every passing day (it's been about 7 weeks) strengthens my resolve not to ever smoke again.

I see ZOG is hard at work trying to get people fry their brains.

Drugs don't give you enlightenment, they just stop you being able to tell delusional nonsense is just that.

It's a very good book. The intro is pretentious as it gets, but bear with it and take the whole thing with a grain of salt. Laing was a scottish psychiatrist who worked mostly with schizophrenic patients and developed such an understanding that he began to realize that the reality he lived in was a trap of social control developed to constrain and direct human thought and behavior.

The short answer: yes.

The long answer: if you are capable of suspending disbelief, and can control yourself/have someone you trust enough to administer the experience - you can change almost anything nonphysical about yourself in a 3 step clinical trip. Dr. Leary didn't have a single negative result in his clinical research of this exact thing.

Read Timothy Leary and Robert Anton Wilson if you're actually interested.

To an extent, it can be used as a catalyst to develop yourself into that person. Don't go do a bunch of mushrooms and just expect to be motivated.
What will happen rather is you'll have these really good thoughts on mushrooms that you want to have persist. They'll last for a week maybe. They're only thoughts though.

It's up to you to reinforce those ideas. Act on the thoughts when they come.

The drug won't change you for the better but it may shift your attitude in the way you want and encourage following it.

definitely get it

Is that to say essentially that we very much exist in the 5th dimension (where schizos are able to communicate within) and are only blind to it because of the imposition of society and reality?

Continued
After trying LSD I knew I had to give DMT a whirl. The reports and what peoplr tell of it's power were too tempting. The guy that gave me the 100ug and sold me the next two tabs got ahold of 500mg of DMT (turned out to be 5meo DMT.)
We loaded up the bulb his roommate used for DMT and I attempted to venture into the unknown. I sat on the patio staring at the pond and gave it a whirl. The cold air prevented it from working so we moved inside and I sat in a chair staring out the patio door at the same scene.
I tried but failed, I felt like I was to blast off but nothing. The trees looked like an oil slick in the distance but it faded to normal reality. A second try and I was out for a minute or two, no revelations. We loaded it again and his roommate showed me how. I could see it worked as his eyes went wide and he laid down. It was my turn, I only was out for maybe 5 min and again no affects. His roommate came out of his room after it wore off and he helped me again. He said "hily shit, you're really going to feel this" I inhaled the vapors and said I think it worked this time and I exhaled while I laughed. With each motion my body made while I laughed I was another million light years from my body. They said to one another "I think it worked, let's let him be." Their words felt like a distant echo from another dimension.Soon there were machines the size of galaxies turning and twisting. A stream of infinity symbols whisked across the empty space. Soon I was in a desert eith sand blowing at my feet and then I was on top of a pyramid. Next thing I knew I was back in my body but couldn't move. I felt like I was going to throw up and I was screaming for the door to be opened so I could lay down and puke. Then I blacked out and came to staring at a spot on the ceiling that was a patch job. When I was coherent I asked how long I was gone because it felt like I had just came back from another lifetime of experiences. They looked at eachother and said 15 or 20 minutes. All I could say was wow. Turns out my screaming was just quiet murmurs.
His roommate said something along the lines of "that's really powerful stuff, I haven't done it in a year or two. If someone was suicidal and you gave this to them it would make them see how precious life really is. I was talking with my dead mom and she comforted me and let me know it was going to be all right. It feels like this moment with us doing this was meant to be. It was destiny." I think me buying the 5 meo DMT that day veered him from the path of suicide. We then went fishing and enjoyed the day.
I see the machines as left brain vs right brain combatting one another due to the LSD opening up my creativity that had been crushed.
A few days later I did three more solo trips and watched a lone stick figure walking a lonely road that stretched into nothing. He propelled flower petals from the path and they were the colors of the rainbow. Purple on the left and red on the right. A spectre of color in a rainbow coloration whizzed in from the distance and tried yanking in a new veil of light to the dark dreary scene. I could hear a voice narrating as the stick guy walked. Then realized it was my voice and as I said " thi is my voice" it boomed like 5hunder from a nearby lightning strike. Being a very quiet person it made me realize I need to use my voice to change the world and myself.
The stick figure was me trying to bring in creativity from my life of logic and blandness. The path was a long journey and I was meant to work hard on myself not have other people fix me.
Tl dr 5 meo DMT made me realize who I am as a person

Psychs made me

I'd like to mention SET AND SETTING. I shouldn't have went to Costco on LSD, it fucked with my head majorly when it comes to going in stores. They just don't feel right, nothing about them. I get real uncomfortable now.

Another user mentioned 'once you get the message, hang up the phone.' Once you've been given the answers it's time to stop using them and work on yourself, your family, and your community

I've got slightly mutated neurochemistry (I've had it sequenced by a lab specializing in identifying these markers) and am hyper-sensitive to LSD, THC, and a variety of other psychoactive substances (which clearly include quietapine and trazodone). What I'm getting at is that an LSD trip for me (which I've only really had once) lasts at minimum 16 hours, and is never over until I've had a solid night's sleep (8 hours regularly for four days minimum after a trip is medically critical to ensuring that you don't have lasting psychosis). At the 14 hour mark on the 200ug trip I'm referring to, I smoked a bowl of marijuana to try to calm down (I was a habitual, inveterate stoner), and I was catapulted back to hour 6 of the trip, where I spent - from my perspective - another easily three days. As I was sucked up into this, I had a variety of alarming and introspective thoughts along the lines of "if this is what THC does to me when I'm very aware of its effects, what subliminal impact does it have on me when I'm smoking daily, even if not high?" That was all it took to get me to cut it out permanently, and I've been much happier (THC has a lingering depressive effect on mood with constant use), much more productive, and generally a better person who's not just trying to get high and forget about the world.

Isn't purchasing LSD a problem these days? I read the only places to get some now is in the deep web marketplaces.

DMT is a line I refuse to cross. I'm afraid of depleting my natural DMT reserves to the point where I cheat myself out of having the ultimate DMT trip: death. DMT strikes me as the only psych which can be directly equated to being the Apple in the garden of eden. Foreknowledge of the death experience is the ultimate forbidden knowledge, and I'm afraid to taste it.

Maybe because you overplayed your hand and the clinical research of the 50's is still widely available? Stupid kikes, you might be able to get the raver PLUR kiddies to rewire themselves with meta-programming stimulants at festivals…but we're on to your tricks.

I will free mankind, even if I have to martyr myself. That's the difference between you and me - I don't care whether I live or die, or what physical torments you inflict on me. You ain't got shit on Mercury; that's why you're so Salty :^)

I can't say for certain. All I know is that when I was experiencing my paradoxical reaction, as far as I could tell I was literally very powerfully psychic. I kept testing it, and testing it, and it kept working. This is something I refuse to do while sober and functional, both because I'm afraid it might be real and because that's the road to actual insanity.

You produce DMT at night so I don't think you have reserves per se like you do with dopamine or serotonin which has more of a slow release mechanism to reward certain behaviors.
That's just making excuses to rationalize your fear of the unknown.

That's all fine and well, but don't say that you don't want to cheat the DMT release in death. That doesn't make sense.
That's like saying I'm not going to eat so when I orgasm I'll have more dopamine.

There was no apple. The tree of knowledge of good and evil was likely an acacia tree, same as the burning bush. Moses was probably smoking DMT. The Egyptians knew all about psychedelics.

I can't say for certain. All I know is that when I was experiencing my paradoxical reaction, as far as I could tell I was literally very powerfully psychic. I kept testing it, and testing it, and it kept working. This is something I refuse to do while sober and functional, both because I'm afraid it might be real and because that's the road to actual insanity.

at this point your should automate this

Ketamine has been said to give near death experiences. Essentially, it might allow you want to see what it's like to die and go through that tunnel and meet the brilliant light before you die.

I believe LSD raises the vibration of your etheric body (sorry for using some esoteric terms here, but you should look into Hermeticism), whereas Ketamine helps to partially eject your etheric body–which is tightly enmeshed in your physical body until you die. When you dream, your etheric body (your spirit) constructs a projected double that is a very weak energetic structure–which is probably why experiences had when dreaming are so dull. Even in conscious-exit projections there seems to be a dulling of the senses. However, when your etheric body as actually left, then the dreamworlds of the astral plane are more intense than normal day-to-day reality. Things will appear more real, and people statistically report having very noticeable improvements to their intelligence during a near death experience. I believe human consciousness is naturally more powerful than what our physical brains allow. Maybe the average white IQ is actually 120 when in the afterlife.

Astral projections aren't that hard if you stimulate your energetic body as you remain still. Read Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics for detailed information. There's a lot of bullshit guides for astral projections out there–as with much of the occult being very closed source, if you will, with lots of misinformation.

After coming this far I find it almost impossible to believe that's not true.

Fair enough, but it depends in what regard you're saying you're psychic. It's only insanity because it's not everyone's reality, but say you can communicate telepathically with someone, or remotely move something.
Not saying it's something to explore but it's a curious field of thought if you can engage it at will

You first, merchant.

It's not 'toxic', but it's like anything else. Know what it is before you commit, or you'll be in for a discolored experience.

You can find a free copy of the book I mentioned in /fringe/'s library.

Go away, Merchant. This isn't amazon.com, our wallets are secured. (((From you too, Jim)))

I felt like I could influence the actions and behaviors of others around me solely mentally through concentration and the emission of a signal which I think was produced by flexing some muscle in my ears, creating a strong vibration with my eardrums.

I don't think the id, ego, and super-ego exist.

That sounds like what happens in the 15 seconds of coming up on DMT before you blast into the 5th dimension…>creating a strong vibration with my eardrums.

In what sense? That proposition is vague.

has anyone experience using ketamine to treat depression? My psych mentioned it but it's expensive as fugg and insurance won't cover it since it's still experimental

In the sense that psychology isn't a real science.

I really dislike how Nationalism has given Christianity some weird resurgence. In the course of reevaluating just about every principle there is from this huge paradigm shift in our times, some ancient ideas that are good come back with vigor, while the same is true for bad ideas and those that weigh us down and instill fear and shame upon our white race.

Whatever, I guess we're going to have to live with a little more of the "masturbation is bad, porn should be illegal to view on the internet or own, the war on drugs is a good thing, marijuana should be illegal, violent video games are bad…" cuckservative muh principles! stuff that I thought was long since dead. This is the kind of shit that drives away young people who don't have the shame-complex that is the signature to Christianity.

ketamine is a dissociative and i don't understand why they would be use for depression unless it was linked to physical pain. like maybe phantom limb syndrome or something.

What are some good anime to watch while high?

t. not the police

I've personally done aya alone. I had a psychotic break, but learned quite a bit about myself. How comfortable are you with your true self. That will tell you if you should do it alone.

The concepts predate Freud.

a quick jewgle turned up this
www.nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2016/ketamine-lifts-depression-via-a-byproduct-of-its-metabolism.shtml
archive.is/t2Trf

nice. ketamine shouldn't be expensive at all really… but it's probably not a very common Rx

A) That's not an argument to psychology not being a science. B) Yes, and I also don't think Descartes' homonculus exist either.>The concepts predate Freud.

checkin those quads.

I'd say stick with anything back from the golden age of anime when everything was hand-drawn. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Akira, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop. Any old-school anime should be good to go.
Old Disney movies are great too. Alice in Wonderland, The Sword in The Stone, Snow White, etc.

Pretty good unpozzed stuff that teaches good values/morals for the most part.

Fuck you, kike
It's plain obvious what this thread is. Nationalists are becoming too dangerous so roll out the drug propaganda and tell everyone how redpilled they will become if they only pop a few.

There is one thing in this thread I can recommend; DO read what they junkies write before you even think about it, only don't read the garbage about how it will free their minds but read how they describe the world and it will become clear to you how it's rotted their brains.

It traps you in your mind and makes you think your emotions are somehow the answer to the reality of the world. It turns you away from accomplishing what must be done and makes you think it's with the journey of your mind that you'll find the key. When you normally have a retarded dream with a bunch of dragons and shit you wake up and realize it was a meaningless dream that has no bearing on destroying ZOG but when you let these things fry your brain you see the same thing and OMG I GET IT NOW and you will see divinity in the heap of random nonsense caused that will result from the drugs giving your brain a fucking fit.

Yes it changes you, but you have to reflect on what that change is! The greater the emotions something can stir in you the more it will shape your being and your world view. It could be being awakened to the cause or the glorious moment when you for the first time openly fight for the movement and understand your life's purpose, but what will it be when when you take this junk? Instead now your greatest emotional experience will be a literal fucking hallucination! Your brain smashing its hands on the keyboard will be the dadaism at the nexus of your spiritual experience. Good fucking job.

If you want a true inner journey then meditate.

That way you can actually discern what comes forward with a clear and lucid mind. That is the true Aryan way. Doing psychedelics on the other hand basically turns you into the Holla Forums version of a useless hippie. Don't buy the kike lies in this thread.

Fuck you, kike
It's plain obvious what this thread is. Nationalists are becoming too dangerous so roll out the drug propaganda and tell everyone how redpilled they will become if they only pop a few.

There is one thing in this thread I can recommend; DO read what they junkies write before you even think about it, only don't read the garbage about how it will free their minds but read how they describe the world and it will become clear to you how it's rotted their brains.

It traps you in your mind and makes you think your emotions are somehow the answer to the reality of the world. It turns you away from accomplishing what must be done and makes you think it's with the journey of your mind that you'll find the key. When you normally have a retarded dream with a bunch of dragons and shit you wake up and realize it was a meaningless dream that has no bearing on destroying ZOG but when you let these things fry your brain you see the same thing and OMG I GET IT NOW and you will see divinity in the heap of random nonsense caused that will result from the drugs giving your brain a fucking fit.

Yes it changes you, but you have to reflect on what that change is! The greater the emotions something can stir in you the more it will shape your being and your world view. It could be being awakened to the cause or the glorious moment when you for the first time openly fight for the movement and understand your life's purpose, but what will it be when when you take this junk? Instead now your greatest emotional experience will be a literal fucking hallucination! Your brain smashing its hands on the keyboard will be the dadaism at the nexus of your spiritual experience. Good fucking job.

If you want a true inner journey then meditate.

That way you can actually discern what comes forward with a clear and lucid mind. That is the true Aryan way. Doing psychedelics on the other hand basically turns you into the Holla Forums version of a useless hippie. Don't buy the kike lies in this thread.

no thats the gold standard mother fucker. nobody cares about your special snow flakes

A) I never claimed it was B) I never even offered a theory of mind

I don't have any idea of what the 5th dimension might be purported to be. However, if it's reported to be beyond time and space, possibly related to parallel universes, it felt as if something like that was bleeding through into my reality while I was on the seroquel. At one point, I stared unblinking at the music video for Eye of the Tiger (embedded) for what my clock told me was 10 minutes. The production stayed the same, the crazy cuts continued, the chorus and lyrics kept looping recursively, but I saw scenes that are not present in the video but could hypothetically have been shot and discarded in the editing process. It ended when I blinked.

I think eva might be a little hard.

did an outline, wrote one chapter, and it's been sitting on my hard drive for year now

Fix your bots, mosche.

You're completely right. I have friends who have dedicated themselves to the meditative practices of zen buddhism (and consume both but only salvia and DMT very, very sparingly) and they've told me that as crazy as the experiences you get from those substances are, they've never had a more intense or difficult trip than the thoughts and realizations they encountered when first learning to really, truly meditate.

However, given the overwhelming, borderline Wrinkle in Time suburban hell reality that's been created for us, some of us need the "cleansing of the doors of perception" which pure LSD provides in order to get our foot in the door as far as mental and spiritual development goes. It's a dangerous path, full of pitfalls, but as long as one is aware of the definition and implications of "apophenia" and mindful of confirmation bias, they'll be well equipped for the experience.

Small doses of mushrooms are beneficial.
They even stop cluster headaches.
Don't eat them every weekend and stick to one or twice a year.
I say be careful once you realize something it's damn near impossible to unrealize it.
They helped shake loose (((mainstream))) bullshit years ago and started me on tge journey to figure out what was really going on in the world.

>>>/Myco/ his a cool board despite being dead.

I no longer partake in this myself, but the combination of CNS stimulants such as adderall (in 10mg doses) and strong doses of THC, with both being re-administered up to three or four times over the course of an 18 hour period can create a state of strong emotional lability. Embarrasing secret: On this combo I once nearly blacked out due to the stress of telling someone a personally shameful truth that they didn't want to hear instead of lying about it. The catharsis after-the-fact was overwhelming, and I broke down years of mental barriers related to my interactions with them and we analyzed our relationship over the course of an hour-long discussion which brought me to tears of joy repeatedly as I felt the light of truth dusting out the cobwebs of our mutual deceit.

the problem with these mind altering substances is that they make you highly suggestible. if you combine that with a controlled (and hostile) environment you can really fuck somebody up. not sure they can full-on mind control, but they for sure can scramble your brains up bad, maybe drive you to suicide

It's the mods making the cuck threads

fucks sake was hoping for some more

Do birds have an anus

that's a lie you stupid skinhead nazi

BASED
A
S
E
D

my comment about humanist thinking is autistic and irrelevant reading it again.

I dont want to be condesending or ridicule your own struggles Euan. All I want to say is that life is valuable. Please dont kill yourself for the reasons you talked about.

Not matter how cringy or cliched it sounds, it remains to be the truth

Actually, I've been reading over several of the datafiles published by Inquisitor Vail, and her ruminations on the "Blank" theory are intriguing, having evidently seen one up close.

What if - and I stress "if" - we were to redirect a proportion of Inquisition resources into rounding up a great number of these "blanks", and more or less threw them into the Eye of Terror? Their peculiar warp-nullification properties may well damage the eye significantly, if not outright close it (if a proper number of these individuals were employed in the effort).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectionism_in_the_United_States

The greatnthing about lsd is that it is almost impossible to lie to yourself while on it. Redpills digest immediately while on lsd, and spotting the jew happens on it's own without prompting. I'm personally shifting the rainbow family from almost commie to fucking natsoc and it's working. In a year or two, the hippies will be fighting and fihting for us. Weird times. Praise Kek. Anyone else going to nationals in oregon?

Stop making these shilly threads

exhentai.org/g/863722/06398427a0/

how come no one is translating this one?

LSD, is it any worse than DMT

Back in my degenerate college days, I did both far too regularly, as well as 5-meo-DMT, a half dozen varieties of shrooms I grew and Mescaline A/B extracted from dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro cactus skins.

Only the purest of the pure LSD is of any value for spiritual and intellectual insights or realizations, and only one batch I ever had qualified so I'd avoid it.

I only freebased the 2 types of DMT and while fun, it was of no value for personal growth. Others swear by the oral route of ingestion (along with a MAOI) and it sounds promising but I wouldn't know.

Shrooms are definitely of great value for centering oneself, encapsulating and understanding complex personal or emotional issues, and recalibrating oneself in relation to geopolitical events, nature, the world, and muh universe (or God, for the faithful). I knew a guy who had a bad trip and blew his brains out, but if you have any intellectual fortitude worth half a damn it is worth investigating. Aside from being an extraordinary way to take the shortcut to some redpilled perspectives, they helped me figure out my autistic emotions so I could better move among the normies, and also provided "objective" insight into a haunting series of recurring dreams which hit me like a ton of bricks (for the better).

Mescaline (the real stuff, fgt) is a magnificent substance, qualitatively like a mix of shrooms and LSD but with a great deal of calm and composure regardless of the situation, where you have the benefit of both the focal "acuity" of LSD as well as the rooted "depth" of shrooms.

The "realizations" gleaned from LSD or other artificial psychedelics tend to be mercurial and fleeting, whereas the ancient and natural Shrooms or Mescaline provide much deeper and lasting insight into oneself and the world. Do them outdoors in nature, preferably alone or with only 1 trusted companion that won't mind if you need space to contemplate things for a while.

Page 10

I drank 1 and a half bottles of cough syrup once and experienced what I now realize was ego death
But DXM isn't useful for anything insightful, you think a bunch of thoughts that seem enlightening while you're high, but when you come down you either forget what they were or realize that they were nonsense.

I'm jealous of the people who can mess with mind altering substances. I'm grateful to still have my sanity. I'm probably never doing any psychedelic drug ever again.

I'm sorry that some faggot on a Cambodian basket-weaving forum had to tell you this, but that is a very common reaction for schizophrenics and those with other severe mental conditions.

/thread tbh

Something similar happened to me on salvia. I saw endless alternate realities and as I zoomed towards them, they would grey out until I found my 'home'.

The realities that greyed out were the ones where I failed to break out of the loop I was stuck in. I hope those other versions of me made it out!

Bump

Don't fail us.

You mean Alan Watts?

LSD helped me find myself. Find what was important.

My friend who did it the same time with me at Bonaroo 2007 got permanent damage from that shit. Stick to mushrooms. Highly recommend. You can't be afraid, not good to do if you are going through hard times.

I have never Done DMT.