archive.is/8TcLy
archive.is/nOgm0
archive.is/RJR9X
archive.is/dthxe
archive.is/qVCQR
archive.is/QOTXJ
archive.is/X6Bmi
vidzi.tv/r81j8ui53xhw.html
news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/tv/four-men-arrested-and-detained-over-game-of-thrones-leak/news-story/37d2f4a46620c5354f020141f601337b
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/16/hbo-game-of-thrones-leak-episode-seven-hacking
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6q7mn1/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_7_review_and_qa/
limetorrents.in/
my.mixtape.moe/vvougx.mp4
sharemovies.net/watch/xqpO4z0v-game-of-thrones-season-7/episode-6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was that big axe made from dragon glass? it was hard to see

First for being in love with Maisie

This along with the scene where Salsa doesn't immediately shut down CIA when he indirectly implies Brienne should deal with Maisie is obviously intended to make her more of a b*tch than the audience already saw her as. Yeah what horrible bullying you had to endure, and the horror of rough sex with a guy who could very well play a rom-com protagonist in some other series. Meanwhile this

immediately comes to mind among other things Maisie went through in that time.

For the user that asked.
When will they learn?

/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe
/got/ season 7 thread #22
archive.is/qVCQR
/got/ season 7 #Live (#23)
archive.is/QOTXJ

I think the lich king did the undead dragon raising better tbh.

40 line limit reached archives need 2 posts now

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi

BRUTAL
T
F
O

We could start putting two links next to each other then, like:
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0 /got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
(this will probably be made into two lines in automatic formatting, but should work when there's more text)

Overall I thought the episode was great, the forced winterfell plot I could do without though, I'd rather watch Cersei torture someone or Euron porking Yara. Or just focusing solely on Dany and the fellowship of badasses.

yeah, Maisie can't even feel anything thinner than a wine bottle

vidzi.tv/r81j8ui53xhw.html

link to episode 6, please have adblock other than that it's easy stream

Dat Tormund/Hound banter though lmao
10/10

Looks like it would be a bit too cluttered but try it next time, can always go back.

It's like falling off a pony and attempting to ride a horse next

Do you think HBO leaked it on purpose or not?

I liked all their bants.

If it wasn't they deserved to die for sheer stupidity.
Dumb cunt.

DELET

Not unless this is bullshit
news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/tv/four-men-arrested-and-detained-over-game-of-thrones-leak/news-story/37d2f4a46620c5354f020141f601337b

I can't decide if that or Gendry's hammer looks more like a toy.

Gold

GENIUS

this dialogue

I think you're confusing this show with your life

Is that what Dany meant to Jon when she said "Bend da knee?"

LADS

Wait wtf, SEVENTH episode?!

It's just the guardian being retarded.

user… Honestly I don't think HBO would hesitate to throw four disposable pooinloo data safekeepers into jail to try out new marketing approach

Tormund was always my favourite character. Hope he survives. And sires dozens of baby giants with Brienne

i hope they get the death penalty, grrm created a brilliant work of art and pirates that don't pay to watch it are not entitled to see.

post link nigger

you again, you were told the last thread to GTFO

you'll never make me

I love how this user is here everytime a new episode come out but he never finds it on his own. He's been doing this for two years now too

Suck some cocks.

FUCKING USE GOOGLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

OR BETTER YET, DRINK A BOTTLE OF FUCKING BLEACH

The season finale too? Nice.

Fucking fake news.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/16/hbo-game-of-thrones-leak-episode-seven-hacking

all i can find
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6q7mn1/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_7_review_and_qa/

shouldn't it be number six leaked? are we really up to seven already?

Lad we've been talking about #6 all day

You just need to get /fit/ user, do you think Kitlet has problems pulling girls IRL? Acting lessons probably wouldn't hurt either

Six was already leaked.

limetorrents.in/
Copy paste into search bar: Game of Thrones S07E06
Pick 1080p version
???
Profit!

Only with those that don't look down.

looking for ep 7, which apparently has also been leaked.

Cant the same be said about Lotr?

hahaha oh wow

no

I just read this.
wew
gj kikes.

Should have known.

Hmmm….

Is it worth asking about?

Meanwhile…..

Not too bad, actually. That's probably how long it took for the lake surrounding them to solidify until the wights charged at them again.
Throw in the 20-30 miles Gendry had to run all the way back to Eastwatch (hour and a half, 2 hours at best), then the raven to Dragonstone (easily over 6-8 hours) and you get that they must have spent all day there, surrounded by them.

Not that much of a stretch now that I think of it, but is it only 1500 miles though? Hack in the hat said that Westeros is of the size of South America so it should probably be a bit more? Hardly matters anyway because Gurm doesn't comprehend or respect distances at all in his books, so we shouldn't be too bothered. Broke my immersion a bit while watching, first time this happened to me regarding geography in the show

Restricted information, I'm afraid :I But lets put it this way, Maisie had a very good time shooting S2 scenes when she travels with Yoren's convoy

Interpretive dance, butter sculpture, overwatch, shitpost here, you know usual.

Wights wouldn't have charged at all if testicle face wasn't throwing rocks like a retard.

ikr

So how long till Episode 7 actually leaks?

Sunday, hopefully tfw opened your christmas presents a week early :-/

Why is King in the North so sexually submissive? He wouldn't even have lost his virginity of it weren't for Ygritte being in charge of their relationship, and he's been falling for Caloreesi ever since she started barking threats and >muh knee demands at him on Dragonstone. Is it because of the height?

JUST

Yes

>tfw opened your christmas presents a week early and they were all edible panties

Actually a very high chance of seducing Maisie with such hobby, well done user doesn't matter you made that up, she'd be all over you

Hopefully this week, but it's unlikely since HBO’s asshole must have tightened up a lot to stop the season finale from leaking considering the two previous leaks. They really don't want to leak because they want an HBO subscription to be the way to see each new episode the quickest. The entire reason for airing their show is to attract viewers to their network and you don't do that by leaking the episode before it airs.

i'm not complaining
i'm just glad we got another episode where queen fatass suffers

best part of the whole show

my.mixtape.moe/vvougx.mp4

nigit king is a fucking boss tbqh I hope he wins

they ruined the line though

So does Dragon Glass kill white walkers instantly or does it only do that to the leaders? If you are bitten by them do you turn into them or you have to die and then be touched by one of the leaders?
Excluding the teleportation beyond the ass x10 this must have been one of the worst ep ever.

FOR MY TURN I SUMMON THE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

The only good thing of all of this is that the Night King now can invade Pyke, Dragonstone and Essos.
>tfw you will never see The Night King burning down the (((Iron Bank))) on Braavos nor Naath

Is he /ourguy/?

Source?

Jasp Winterfell manager.

:o
Link?

no.

Option b) I believe, common wights don't fall apart right away when Jon slashes them with Longclaw but they're easy enough to deal with using normal weapons. But it's been established that if you call a white walker, all the wights resurrected by him crumble instanstly, this hasn't been explained before methinks.

Why then? He doesn't look like he would put up much of a fight if Tormund or some other big guy tried to homosex him, that's how much he enjoys being dominated.

Thanks.

Sophie looks predatory.

She likes to lick peoples' faces without warning too

she's been pretty great this season though. maisie, on the other hand, is full cringe

I would let her buy me dinner then steal her phone when she went to the bathroom find faye marsays number call her say I had script delivery from D&D show up at her place get nude do some pushups then ring doorbell and hope for the best :D

I want her to predatorise me.

Is the one in the first picture Varys?

It would make more sense if you put it the other way around, but to be fair Sophie isn't nearly as bad in S7 as she's been before

Bold enough to work tbh

Ya

When is Maisie going to star in the remake of the Labyrinth as the Goblin King?

That thing is like 1/3rd the size of Drogone

Bronn would have killed it if that was the dragon he shot.

Well they were kept in a damn cave. Also why hasnt she had someone fucking make saddles for them? Surly they exist somehwere. Why didnt Tyrion bring back a saddle from the bottom of the kings landing pits when he went to talk to jamie?

I think Dany enjoys some bareback riding :)

nah man, her lines and direction this season are god awful. I definitely think she has better acting skills but we won't be seeing them anytime soon.

she clearly wants it

bellissimo

Cersei zombie is not an ice zombie

BRAVO

dabid pls

Why didn't the dragons just burn the Night's King?

Because he has anti-air spears

That's the logic of the series don't blame me

Reminds me of a octopus feeling up it's prey.

All me btw

Surprised there isn't more discussion about that whore tycoon game that was posted in this thread.

Guys. I'm such a slowpoke, but I just found out about ep 7 leak.

Looks like rutracker.org (russian torrent site) got a good quality rip. Downloading it right now.

plot armour :^)

Correction they have ep 6 instead of 7.

There's no episode 7 leak, that was just jurnos being jurnos and unable to count.

she is such a slut. like, a dirty icky slut. not in a good way.

what did he mean by this?

You just know.

Why is Jorah such a shitty fighter now? He beat the living shit out of a Bloodrider of Khal Drogo and an arena of fighters, but now he gets strangled and beaten up all the time by mooks.

I think it's because the "shippers" palpitate when he's in danger.

He's gonna take a dagger meant for Kelly C at the KL Winter Summit once they realize the Badpusy and Yara are loose, isn't he?

HAHAHA the watch was in an ass XDDD so le funny

what the fuck was he even doing with those daggers, he's always been a knight with a sword

I dont get it.

Who is the powerful undead knight?

Benjen

I always liked him, he felt so dark soulsy and badass. Didnt he have a chain whip of some sort? My stream died right when jon sank and fell into the water while dany left and that faggot almost fell off?

really the only thing that made me say fuck off this episode
breddy gud

Yeah thats retarded as fug. Also what happend to the arm that got send down to kings landing in season 1 or 2? did it died?

Another Tyrion plan is stupid and fails, especially since Cersei doesn't care and is planning to wipe them all out anyway

In the books it rotted away while nobody gave a fuck, in the show it's never mentioned again I think.

They mention Thorne is there but the small council laughs off the report as snarks and grumpkins. Nobody even checks on the arm but the assumption is it rotted away.

bravo d&d

literally whomst

Mellisandra?

yes

She old tho

NO BULLY

The most attractive actress on the show.

Maybe she isn't old, but hanging around fires all day made her super wrinkled

I'll watch the episode tonight and maybe do the Best of tomorrow. I think this episode could produce 2 of those!

P.S.: Maisie!

Queen Fatty should be careful who she body-shames.

Are they going to get brown-waterborded?

They are forced to poo in the loo

Season finale will end on a cliffhanger of a closeup of Kit's worried face.

such is life under capitalism

Benjen cannot cross the wall

I'm not criticizing the police for arresting, I'm saying they're dumbasses for risking theft charges over bragging rights and plebbit upboats. This show wouldn't even exist in a non-capitalist society, you goof.

cute

Are those the same pirates who tried to extort HBO?

He should be worried, obsidian (bbc) slays the undead.

i think the dagger was made of obsidian, not that it's ever mentioned where or when he got it

BIG MEATY CLAWS CRUSHING KITLET MITTENS
Best episode, no doubt.

The only thing he's gonna pull is a muscle while trying to climb into a taxi with the help of sherpas.
The amount of plotarmor that's being shit down his gullet boggles my mind. How the fuck did he not turn into an adorably tiny popsicle?

>that
It's the current year and you shitlords still haven't figured out that goblins are genderless.
Jiggling my cranium, acquaintance.

That's a little over half the speed of a passenger aircraft.

Well he was on Dragonstone for a while, which is where they mine dragonglass. Not a huge stretch that he got some.

Why wasn't he breaking the ice while they waited?

I thought that. Then they zoomed out and I saw how large the little island they were on was. It would've been pointless.

So, we all agree that this was the worst episode this season, right?

Why didn't they run with Podrick back to the wall?

If by worst you mean best then yes.

He had an entire day and night, I think he could have managed it.

The filler banter was probably the best 15 minutes of GoT post-S4

I thought you meant right after he knocked that one white walker into the ice. Why would he do that when they weren't attacking them? Everyone already thought the ice was broken, even the white walkers.

Because everyone's playing it.

Are you retarded? Where do you think ice comes from? They were hoping to get rescued before the ice froze and the wights were waiting for it so freeze. They even said this in the episode.

Will you guys finally acknowledge that (((Daenerys "Stormborn" I Targaryean, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, the Unburt, the Mother of Dragons, Queen of Astapor, Yunkai, Mereen, and Myhsa of Dragons' Bay, the Breaker of Chains, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea and all Dothraki, the Princess that was Promised, the Dragon Queen))) is not a mary sue?

Only after she goes to the Fisting of the First Memes.

BRAVO

Called it. At least unless she somehow reverts back to KHALEESI as if this episode never happened.

Okay I'm clearly losing you, pay closer attention dipshit.
Why would the Hound go around breaking the *ice* that him and already else *thought was already broken*? Yes they knew the ice would refreeze, but they didn't know when or that it had already refroze.
Do you understand now you fucking troglodyte?

An absence of heat in hydrogen oxide.

If by yes you mean you suck, then yes, you suck

If by 'you suck' you mean I'd suck Dany's tits then yes.

The only thing you'll be sucking is her feminine penis - she's flat as a board.

If by 'I'd suck Dany's tits' you mean 'I will kill myself ' then yes.

I'm glad we have that cleared up, but you shouldn't kill yourself just because this is the best episode.

That's even better tbh.

Top kek.

It was contrived, boring and could have been half as long if you removes all the pointless scenes of walking and attempts at funny banter. It was easily the worst episode this season, and this season’s been pretty damn bad.

I have a question though. Why didn't they try breaking up most of the ice that surrounded them? They had that huge warhammer and everything.

Some tactical advantage is better than being completely surrounded.

They all thought they couldn't walk on it, better question is why didn't the night king send out a few wights to check how thick it was? If it broke, they would be in the same situation they already were in, and if not, they could get them. Does he care about the wights dying? Did he just not think of that? Can't he control them them much?

Where do you live, Mexico?

Real ice is fucking hard to chip away. You can take a wood splitting wedge to ice on a driveway and tire out your arm.

I thought the same thing. The Hound is not a clever man.

Why didnt the the zombies attack earlier? The horde seemed composed of skeletons and heavily rotted corpses. A skeleton doesn't weigh as much as a buff dude in fur and presumably armor.

I just want a spin-off with him coming up with a new wacky gadget each episode to swat dragons out of the sky.

Scorpions served their purpose in the plot, so they will never show up again

If by 'this is the best episode' you mean you have shit taste then yes

smh

Nigga gonna have a smartphone by season 8.

But he already fucked a bear and fathered children.

Fucking rock throwers, man… Always fucking things up.

Bigger question is why didnt the totally not sub zero knock off king didnt lobby spears at the men on the island, he clearly had the range for it and the time of about 1 whole day to do it, why didnt he have his zombies arrows?

After saving jon and company why didn't they target the Knight King specifically, he kind of stood out with his horses and crew there, sure they could have fucked him up real good with all 3 dragons blasting him and his crew

It costs a lot of mana and the spears are expensive?

No, no, no. That actually makes sense, we can't have any of that in this series.

What annoyed me the most was how the mountains looked photoshopped in this episode.

First off, how does he know about dragons? But not dragon glass or Valerian steel? Second, why does he even have those spears. Third, he has enough mana to create over 100k undead and a undead dragon.

I will bite, Dany didnt know but lets say Jon tells Dany to dracaras or whatever at the night king, he had his first spear, he would have killed Drogon when he fired his breath causing him to explode like how Viersion died, but instead it would have went straight through his mouth. Plus we see he can clearly move fire away from him, so what makes the fire from the dragon effective from him? He clearly has a fire shield of some sort so he has a chance to stop that.

I swear when they were on the island and looking at the wrights, I think before the retard started throwing rocks I saw something in the crowd of skeletons in black having something blue in its hand move in the crowd. Maybe it was when they first stopped but I thought it was Jon's uncle for a sec doing some solid snake sneeky sneeky stuff.

(((D&D)))?

correction

You know judging from what we've seen so far about the army of the dead it looks like there's actually more Dothraki than Wight? Against a proper army I don't see the White Walkers as that much of a threat.

Just wait till we get to an episode with an ever higher budget, then there will suddenly be more white walkers than ever.

I can only assume he's a lazy cunt that would rather wait for the pond to freeze.

I don't think he knew anything about them until they showed up.

Considering they have bones of Dragons I don't think it's far fetched for him to know about the creatures. He is probably more surprised he would encounter them.
There's also Ice Spiders as well as Ice Dragons in the books as part of their mythological creatures so he could also have knowledge from that.

He's a Greenseer like Bran. I'd argue he knows more about them since he can pop over to Valyria in the past to check it all out.

Why doesn't he know about them? He would certainly know about obsidian since the first men used it against them.

He has precog.

He had to throw that spear at massive speeds given how fast the dragons can fly.

Not the convenient group of white walker and wights?
Or that Jon and the gang managed to get way ahead of them, and that just one wight survived.

That reply for the last part was just stupid, and iirc the white walkers were looked pretty surprised when Jon killed his first one when he went to a wildlings camp with boats from Stannis.

This made me remember the Night's King is only hinted at as of the last released book, and may not even be remotely similar to the one in the show (or even exist). Wew.

What about the baby abduction sacrifices in like the earlier seasons?

If we gonna play to justify hack writing is because those walkers are a new batch.

Probably during the first battle between the Army of the dead against the first men and the children of the forest, only the Night King was able to survive by retreating very deep to the lands of always winter. So that was these walkers didn't know about the thing that killed the first ones and also why it took too many time for the Night King to create his new army

Actually here's another question, seeing as the dragon is obviously going to be used by the night king why was the polar bear out on it's own acting like a polar bear rather than a mind controlled puppet and alongside the rest of the whites? Did a white walker turn a polar bear just to release it into the wild?

all of the liberal zombies set the bear free from the zombie zoo

Probably its a way to kill off scouts and whatnot like how it attacked the group. But it could also just be hack writing. I cant believe they extended this season release date and its still so bad, at least this ep.

Night King from the book was a former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who fell in love with an Other and formed his own Kingdom at the wall.

Others in the books are very different than what they are portrayed as in the show. In the books for example they are described as being very graceful and beautiful with supposedly women. Essentially they are Dark Elves.

The White Walkers did something that no army in Westeros was capable of send out scouts

Bravo.

In the books funny enough that is sort of what they were for. Others would use Wight Bears to harass and chase down Wildlings so they did operate free from the group.

Nope, at least on the TV series, the Night King was a First Man captured to become a servant of the Children of the Forest in order to rise an army to expel the rest of the First Men. So his existence is prior to the building of the Wall

i think the idea is that the spear ruptured whatever gland or whatever the dragon has that allows it to breathe fire? like, they've got some kind of napalm bladder that ignites when exposed to oxygen?

it's magic, D&D don't gotta aint' gonna explain shit

That was Night's King as opposed to the Night King. The Night Kingis a title, I believe..

Supposedly the theory is that he became an Other by performing dark rituals.

I think it works similarly to how bombardier beetles operate.

Isnt that their standard weapon?

So it doesnt require much "manaaa"

At least we know now why the mountain was such a dick to him.

They really are setting her up to be a shitter, aren't they?

Don't think she would have bothered unless jorah was there. She wants the geezer d.

Anybody got a link that's not 240p?

why are all the chicks in this show so fucking stupid?
why didn't sansa tell arya that struggling with morality is the plight of man, as she well knows?
why did dany burn her army's fucking food?
why did arya go all over the world and train her ass off to come back home and act like an angry fucking five year old again?

The real question is, when are they going to stop trying to write entirely and just use our memes instead.

Because they are women?

Why are all the dwarves so short? The question answers itself.

Because she's retarded. She tells arya the KOTV "fought for me" at the battle of winterfell when really they fought for littlefinger. Like any "modern" woman she considers getting a man to do something for you an accomplishment. Unlike Arya, who didn't have a cia or theon guiding her every step of the way and who still actually gets shit done. All Sansa can do is react with moral indignation and she sucks at it.

Because it was surrounded by soldiers.

See

I'm surprised she's been as nice as she has.

i guess i'll just have to hope jon or bran slaps both their shit down.

Don't think Jon is going to be himself anymore after e06. Sucks too, was looking forward to seeing jonerys happen.
;_;

For fuck's sake the first one absolutely wrecked Jon, and the whole point of the Fist battle was how much they wrecked the Night's Watch. Now 10 dudes can battle an army and only lose 3 red shirts in battle and one named character to the cold before a dragon saves them? Come on. Also, why were they not huddling together for warmth? Especially since Thoros was wounded and needed more help. Hell, why weren't they leaving the fire swords activated for extra warmth?

well they have stuff to kill them now.

>Night King brought multiple popsicle spears because he knew he'd need them
Other than these couple of issues it was a great episode.

Better version

This

Winter in the south would suggest warmer temps in the north
Wouldn't have made them themselves, good question where they got me though
That bugged the shit out of me too. Begs the question too how do those swords work and how long can they stay lit, wastes a character AND injures suspension of disbelief.
Worst part is how his character is known for calling out other people's stupid shit, then he goes and does something like that. Stupid cunt.
What else is she going to do, think for herself? Lmao

don't wights need to be turned by one of the ice dudes?

That really does sound a lot better than what we got.

By white walkers. All of them were made by children of the forest though so can't be any new ones.

Can someone explain to me how two opposing armies with headquarters located on opposite sides of one fucking lake can be staging an entire fucking war across the whole continent

Good thing no one important died amirite fellas?

omg her coat is sooo cute

Because alliances.

Except for the protagonist. Good thing death isn't really a problem for him though.

Covers her huge arms too. Post s03 dany doesn't pull off sleeveless very well.

sharemovies.net/watch/xqpO4z0v-game-of-thrones-season-7/episode-6.html

D&D cockblocked me so much this and last episode. I was waiting for Sansa to be all over her sister and hug the shit out of her, stroking her head and pushing against her bosom. Crying like the girly girl EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

I kept waiting for her to say: "I have seen enough plots and deceit in King's Landing. Arya, you are my sister and this is not you."

They were never close. Salsa's always been a stuck up bitch and arya an independent tomboy.

Baking

NEW BREAD

Maisie fag reported for ban evasion.

If you were retarded maybe.

Jon didn't die he just went for a quick dip.

For a raven 1500 miles would've taken about 3 days

This is not even slightly impressive. No one there is very good or in time. Maisie is probably the weakest. I've unironically seen better from a dance group of local teenage girls without an instructor school gf was into this shit